need help with custody question - joint vs. every other weekends

Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Sep 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/29/98
Sensible advice, Lauri. I spent ten years as a divorce
attorney, and about 70 percent of my 700 AZ divorce/custody
cases ended up as some form of joint custody. My own
grandchildren (ages 8,10) are thriving in a 50/50,
one-week on, one-week off
joint custody, with both parents living in the same
school district, and actively trying to make it work.

For some useful information and helpful legal arguments
regarding joint custody, see
http://com.primenet.com/ncfc/jtcustody.html

Bob Hirschfeld, JD NOLAWYER Legal Educator
http://www.nolawyer.com/nolawyer
(602) 265 4692

Lauri <la...@nospam--crcwnet.com> wrote in article
<6ukavn$a18$1...@news-1.news.gte.net>...