ALL men should be castrated! not just deadbeat dads.

Cindy Tittle Moore

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Just my 2 cents....

Cindy Tittle Moore

Toni

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99

Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in message

Ummmm, Cindy....

You NEED to meet my husband.

The bad guys are not nearly this pervasive.............

--
Toni
www.irish-wolfhounds.com

Dan H

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
Wow! Cindy All of us guys are not that bad

Dan H

--
"On The Trail For Missing Children"
http://www.pinenet.com/~trex/onthetrail.html

Message has been deleted

Kize66

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
>Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in message
>> I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically
castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>> men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>> constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>> then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around
the
>> country with their new bimbo

I guess that makes YOU his old bimbo. ;-D

>>while the mother is forced to live in a
>> beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three
shifts.

>> Just my 2 cents....
>>
>> Cindy Tittle Moore

So, a blow job is out of the question?

Kize (ducking the expected flying objects)

Marshall Dermer

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
In article <1999111322225...@nym.alias.net> tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore) writes:
>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a

>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>
>Just my 2 cents....
>
>Cindy Tittle Moore

Wow . . . . don't you think that men can be trained to behave better?

Couldn't Jer's Biosound possibly help? Afterall, it has been subjected
to extensive testing in the "Howe We Do Cheat'em Laboratories," and
devices that work with non-humans often work with humans! :-)

And if that and clicker training fails Cindy, how about shock collars
around men's private parts to punish inappropriate behavior!

Jer might not approve but isn't this better than castration? Of course,
this judgement depends on the shock voltage, the sharpness of the scalpel,
and whose genitals are being altered! :-)

Then, of course, we must ask about the "bimbos" who have been
cooperating with the irresponsible men.

I don't think you have considered all the possibilities Cindy, and you
really ought to crosspost to rec.pets.men.behavior.

--Marshall

AlGreen

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
In <80kore$ki3$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net> "Toni" <To...@irish-wolfhoundsSPAM.com> writes:

>Ummmm, Cindy....

>You NEED to meet my husband.

>The bad guys are not nearly this pervasive.............

Oh please. Can't you read headers???

Date: 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000
From: tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
Subject: ALL men should be castrated! not just deadbeat dads.
Newsgroups:
alt.child-support,soc.men,alt.feminism,soc.women,alt.mens-rights,alt
.dads-rights.unmoderated,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets
It was automatically remailed by one or more anonymous mail
services.
Mail complaints to the URL above
alt.feminism:518687
soc.women:361154 alt.mens-rights:148033 rec.pets.dogs.behavior:200457
rec.pets: 74636

Ann, Twzl, Sligo and Roy
--
+++Sheena of the jungle said...
> considering I have an IQ which puts me in the top 15% of the population
> and I happen to be an Engineer.... well you do the Math if you can!!!!

Carol Phillips

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
OK, where's the REAL Cindy?????

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...

Richard Harter

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
wrote:

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.

> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>
>Just my 2 cents....

And overpriced at two cents.

How does the how old folk song go:

Rachel, Rachel, I've been thinking
What a strange world it would be
If all the women were transported
Far beyond the Northern Sea

Reuben, Reuben, I've been thinking
What a strange world it would be
If all the men were transported
Far beyond the Northern Sea

Richard Harter, c...@tiac.net
http://www.tiac.net/users/cri
The reason that Kate Moss never dated Mick Jagger
is that a Moss gathers no Rolling Stones.

Kenneth S.

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
wrote:

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>
>Just my 2 cents....
>

>Cindy Tittle Moore

Why stop at castration? Let's just finish them off. Hang 'em
all!

But hold on a minute -- Sin-Dee More Titty? That's a VERY
suspicious name! Could this be a troll? Yes, that's it. Come off
it, guys.

Reminds me of Johnny Carson's secretary, Ms. Laverne
DeMammary.

Cindy Tittle Moore

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:10:28 -0600 Dan H <tr...@pinenet.com> wrote:

>Wow! Cindy All of us guys are not that bad
>
>Dan H

The only men who are decent are gays. The rest of you are male
chauvinist pigs.

Oh and BTW I did not give you permission to respond to my post. We'll
see what pinenet.com has to say about it.

Cindy

>Cindy Tittle Moore wrote:
>
>> I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>> men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>> constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>> then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>> country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>> beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>>
>> Just my 2 cents....
>>
>> Cindy Tittle Moore

blac...@dog-play.com

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In rec.pets.dogs.behavior Carol Phillips <phil...@hit.net> wrote:
: OK, where's the REAL Cindy?????

: Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
: <1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...

:>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.

:> Really, I think ALL men should be

Yah! someone with some COMMON SENSE!. It is a troll, folks. If you don't
know how to read headers I suggest you learn. Notice this line above:
: <1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...
that is the message ID. It does NOT match the address it is supposed to be
from. Then read the header comment. It expressly tells anyone who cares
to read it that the post is probably forged. And it is.

Diane Blackman

NoWhere9

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <80ktop$n5$1...@hornet.fibr.net>, "Kize66" <dk...@nmol.com> writes:

>>Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in message

You fell for a troll. Look at the headers, see where the message came
from. The message is a fake.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." H. L. Mencken

NoWhere9

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>,

David Moore attempted to sucker punch another user. This is a forgery,
DO NOT FALL for this troll!! Note the headers.

tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore) DID NOT write::

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.

> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>
>Just my 2 cents....
>
>Cindy Tittle Moore

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>news-x2!mail2news
>Date: 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000
>From: tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
>Subject: ALL men should be castrated! not just deadbeat dads.
>Newsgroups:
>alt.child-support,soc.men,alt.feminism,soc.women,alt.mens-rights,alt.dads
-rights.unmoderated,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets

steph

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
EVERYONE!!!!!

CINDY IS A RECENTLY DUMPED FAG!!!!!

stef

Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in article
<1999111401410...@nym.alias.net>...

> On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:10:50 -0500 johndoe <joh...@monmouth.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
> >wrote:
> >

> >>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> >> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
> >>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
> >>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
> >>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
> >>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
> >>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
> >>

> >pure idiocy!
> >
> >to reply on your level of thinking, the bimbos could keep their legs
> >shut
> >

> I wonder what Monmouth Internet Services will think of your net abuse.
>
> Tell you what...let's find out.
>
> cc: ab...@monmouth.com

Wilbur Streett

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore) wrote:

A forged troll message.

..

But pretty much expresses the way that men are treated in Family Court.

Wiblur

Putting A Human Face On Technology ;-)
Literally! http://www.monmouth.com/~wstreett/FaceIT/

Lynn Kosmakos

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

Toni wrote:

> Ummmm, Cindy....

Toni- Cindy didn't write that post. Check the headers.

Lynn K.

Lynn Kosmakos

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

Anastazia wrote:

> ROFLMAO!!
> whoever is impersonating this cindy what'shername, this is too funny.
> she proposes castrating men.... gets a reply to keep her legs shut, and
> THAT, she wants to report to an abuse mailer?
> Darlin' child, get a life.

Sweetie, I think you missed a step or 2. Cindy didn't any such
proposal. That forged post was the basis for the abuse complaint.

Lynn K.

TOM LECHEMINANT

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
oh my.. and you expect to get that blow job? LMAO

no i think you are expecting a shoe to come flying your way and blacken your
eye!

i did laugh.. that is a good one..
Kize66 wrote in message <80ktop$n5$1...@hornet.fibr.net>...
>>Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in message

>>> I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically
>castrated.
>>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>> men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>> constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>> then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around
>the
>>> country with their new bimbo
>

>I guess that makes YOU his old bimbo. ;-D
>

>>>while the mother is forced to live in a
>>> beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three
>shifts.
>>>

>>> Just my 2 cents....
>>>
>>> Cindy Tittle Moore

TOM LECHEMINANT

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
AMEN TO THAT!!
the_unforgiving wrote in message <382df8ef$0$24...@news.execpc.com>...
>From one woman to another....fuck off. Women like you give the rest
>of us a bad name.

>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
>sent the following thru the ether:

>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a

Kize66

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111402461...@nym.alias.net>...

>On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:10:28 -0600 Dan H <tr...@pinenet.com> wrote:
>
>>Wow! Cindy All of us guys are not that bad
>>
>>Dan H
>
>The only men who are decent are gays. The rest of you are male
>chauvinist pigs.
>
>Oh and BTW I did not give you permission to respond to my post. We'll
>see what pinenet.com has to say about it.
>
>Cindy

Bug off troll!! You don't need permission to reply to a usenet post.
Go ahead, complain to nmol.com. ;-D

Most sincerely, (Haw-haw)

Kize

Mysterion

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Unbelievable!
You call for the castration of all men for no other reason other than that
you're (presumably) a bitter hatefilled bitch who couldn't keep her man
happy and then when someone else points out that it takes 2 to play, you
call it "net abuse".

Here's a suggestion for you:

GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU HYPOCRITICAL CUNT.

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message

<1999111401410...@nym.alias.net>...
>On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:10:50 -0500 johndoe <joh...@monmouth.com>
>wrote:
>

>>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)

>>wrote:

>>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Cindy Tittle Moore

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Dear Yahoo Abuse Department:

The following user, "the_un...@yahoo.com" seems intent in harassing
me and several others on usenet. She's constantly posting her
vulgarities and spamming these groups. Please deal with this.

Sincerely,

Cindy Tittle Moore

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 23:59:42 GMT the_un...@yahoo.com
(the_unforgiving) wrote:

>From one woman to another....fuck off. Women like you give the rest
>of us a bad name.
>

>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)

>sent the following thru the ether:
>

>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Mysterion

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

I think obnoxious, hate-filled cunts like you should be dropped naked into a
Turkish prison and then have a stick of dynamite shoved up your ass.

Nancy E. Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Just wondering Cindy what this has to do with dogs and why you are
trolling.....
Nancy

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...
>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Nancy E. Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
OOOOPS I stand corrected apologies Cindy for thinking it was you! didn't
really sound like you anywho!

Now as for all of you who are jumping on folks about reading headers - some
of us don't see them unless we deliberately go and look diligently for
them - and I suspect some don't see them at all!

Eric Hayreh

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
I think castrating men could have it's place. You know how, when you
castrate a dog, it's hair explodes and gets thicker and longer. Well this
could be applied to bald, middle aged men in crisis. Great way to get a
full head of hair back. Actually not so good, if they did actually pull a
chick though!

Lucy

Pook

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

>Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
><1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...
>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

WOW...sounds like a movie

-----------------

"He who, who he"

Bob

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

Either cindy is a troll or she has taken one too many Wimminz Studies
courses.

8^)

Duckworth

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Wow guys, noticed how many reply posts there have been to this useless and
boring subject???

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...
>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Kize66

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message <80mpkh$2e8$1...@eris.io.com>...

>"Nancy E. Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin" <fmka...@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>
>>OOOOPS I stand corrected apologies Cindy for thinking it was you!
didn't
>>really sound like you anywho!
>
>OK, thanks for the apology and a public one at that. As you can
imagine,
>this whole thing has been less than thrilling... <argh>.
>
>--Cindy

Apparently, you are the real Cindy. I don't envy you.
Let's put the forger "Cindy" to rest.

Kize

David Reihmer

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <382f8955...@news.ne.mediaone.net>, pau...@mediaone.net
(Whitey) wrote:

>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)

>wrote:

>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>>
>>Just my 2 cents....
>>
>>Cindy Tittle Moore

You must watch a lot of movies on LIFETIME.

>Certainly, then as the species dies out within a generation because
>ALL men have been castrated and the way will have been paved for the
>rise of insects as the planet's dominant species I am sure that they
>will remember you fondly. 85% of men will at some time force
>themselves onto a woman? ROTFLMAO! Back under your bridge, troll. Keep
>the change.
>

>Byte Me.
>GARRYOWEN!

Keep in mind that 85% of this group think that being told "hi", is forcing
yourself upon them.

David R.
Boy Wonder

David Reihmer

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <382f8a0d...@news.ne.mediaone.net>, pau...@mediaone.net
(Whitey) wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:10:50 -0500, johndoe <joh...@monmouth.com>

>wrote:
>
>>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>>>

>>pure idiocy!
>>
>>to reply on your level of thinking, the bimbos could keep their legs
>>shut
>

>Now let me think... If a man who hates women is a sexist, what would
>we call a woman who hates men again?
>

>Byte Me.
>GARRYOWEN!

Typical.

linda

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Ya know, I was just wondering that myself--

NoWhere9

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
"Duckworth" <simon.d...@wanadoo.be> writes:

>Wow guys, noticed how many reply posts there have been to this useless and
>boring subject???
>

>Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message

><1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>.

The qm...@nym.alias.net gives it away as a fake. It is, IMO, directly from
the keyboard of David Moore.

Whitey

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

Whitey

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
wrote:

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>

>Just my 2 cents....
>
>Cindy Tittle Moore

Whitey

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99