ALL men should be castrated! not just deadbeat dads.

Cindy Tittle Moore

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Just my 2 cents....

Cindy Tittle Moore

Toni

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99

Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in message

Ummmm, Cindy....

You NEED to meet my husband.

The bad guys are not nearly this pervasive.............

--
Toni
www.irish-wolfhounds.com

Dan H

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
Wow! Cindy All of us guys are not that bad

Dan H

--
"On The Trail For Missing Children"
http://www.pinenet.com/~trex/onthetrail.html

Message has been deleted

Kize66

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
>Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in message
>> I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically
castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>> men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>> constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>> then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around
the
>> country with their new bimbo

I guess that makes YOU his old bimbo. ;-D

>>while the mother is forced to live in a
>> beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three
shifts.

>> Just my 2 cents....
>>
>> Cindy Tittle Moore

So, a blow job is out of the question?

Kize (ducking the expected flying objects)

Marshall Dermer

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
In article <1999111322225...@nym.alias.net> tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore) writes:
>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a

>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>
>Just my 2 cents....
>
>Cindy Tittle Moore

Wow . . . . don't you think that men can be trained to behave better?

Couldn't Jer's Biosound possibly help? Afterall, it has been subjected
to extensive testing in the "Howe We Do Cheat'em Laboratories," and
devices that work with non-humans often work with humans! :-)

And if that and clicker training fails Cindy, how about shock collars
around men's private parts to punish inappropriate behavior!

Jer might not approve but isn't this better than castration? Of course,
this judgement depends on the shock voltage, the sharpness of the scalpel,
and whose genitals are being altered! :-)

Then, of course, we must ask about the "bimbos" who have been
cooperating with the irresponsible men.

I don't think you have considered all the possibilities Cindy, and you
really ought to crosspost to rec.pets.men.behavior.

--Marshall

AlGreen

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
In <80kore$ki3$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net> "Toni" <To...@irish-wolfhoundsSPAM.com> writes:

>Ummmm, Cindy....

>You NEED to meet my husband.

>The bad guys are not nearly this pervasive.............

Oh please. Can't you read headers???

Date: 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000
From: tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
Subject: ALL men should be castrated! not just deadbeat dads.
Newsgroups:
alt.child-support,soc.men,alt.feminism,soc.women,alt.mens-rights,alt
.dads-rights.unmoderated,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets
It was automatically remailed by one or more anonymous mail
services.
Mail complaints to the URL above
alt.feminism:518687
soc.women:361154 alt.mens-rights:148033 rec.pets.dogs.behavior:200457
rec.pets: 74636

Ann, Twzl, Sligo and Roy
--
+++Sheena of the jungle said...
> considering I have an IQ which puts me in the top 15% of the population
> and I happen to be an Engineer.... well you do the Math if you can!!!!

Carol Phillips

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
OK, where's the REAL Cindy?????

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...

Richard Harter

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
wrote:

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.

> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>
>Just my 2 cents....

And overpriced at two cents.

How does the how old folk song go:

Rachel, Rachel, I've been thinking
What a strange world it would be
If all the women were transported
Far beyond the Northern Sea

Reuben, Reuben, I've been thinking
What a strange world it would be
If all the men were transported
Far beyond the Northern Sea

Richard Harter, c...@tiac.net
http://www.tiac.net/users/cri
The reason that Kate Moss never dated Mick Jagger
is that a Moss gathers no Rolling Stones.

Kenneth S.

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
wrote:

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>
>Just my 2 cents....
>

>Cindy Tittle Moore

Why stop at castration? Let's just finish them off. Hang 'em
all!

But hold on a minute -- Sin-Dee More Titty? That's a VERY
suspicious name! Could this be a troll? Yes, that's it. Come off
it, guys.

Reminds me of Johnny Carson's secretary, Ms. Laverne
DeMammary.

Cindy Tittle Moore

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:10:28 -0600 Dan H <tr...@pinenet.com> wrote:

>Wow! Cindy All of us guys are not that bad
>
>Dan H

The only men who are decent are gays. The rest of you are male
chauvinist pigs.

Oh and BTW I did not give you permission to respond to my post. We'll
see what pinenet.com has to say about it.

Cindy

>Cindy Tittle Moore wrote:
>
>> I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>> men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>> constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>> then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>> country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>> beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>>
>> Just my 2 cents....
>>
>> Cindy Tittle Moore

blac...@dog-play.com

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In rec.pets.dogs.behavior Carol Phillips <phil...@hit.net> wrote:
: OK, where's the REAL Cindy?????

: Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
: <1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...

:>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.

:> Really, I think ALL men should be

Yah! someone with some COMMON SENSE!. It is a troll, folks. If you don't
know how to read headers I suggest you learn. Notice this line above:
: <1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...
that is the message ID. It does NOT match the address it is supposed to be
from. Then read the header comment. It expressly tells anyone who cares
to read it that the post is probably forged. And it is.

Diane Blackman

NoWhere9

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <80ktop$n5$1...@hornet.fibr.net>, "Kize66" <dk...@nmol.com> writes:

>>Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in message

You fell for a troll. Look at the headers, see where the message came
from. The message is a fake.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." H. L. Mencken

NoWhere9

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>,

David Moore attempted to sucker punch another user. This is a forgery,
DO NOT FALL for this troll!! Note the headers.

tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore) DID NOT write::

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.

> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>
>Just my 2 cents....
>
>Cindy Tittle Moore

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>news-x2!mail2news
>Date: 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000
>From: tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
>Subject: ALL men should be castrated! not just deadbeat dads.
>Newsgroups:
>alt.child-support,soc.men,alt.feminism,soc.women,alt.mens-rights,alt.dads
-rights.unmoderated,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets

steph

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
EVERYONE!!!!!

CINDY IS A RECENTLY DUMPED FAG!!!!!

stef

Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in article
<1999111401410...@nym.alias.net>...

> On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:10:50 -0500 johndoe <joh...@monmouth.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
> >wrote:
> >

> >>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> >> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
> >>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
> >>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
> >>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
> >>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
> >>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
> >>

> >pure idiocy!
> >
> >to reply on your level of thinking, the bimbos could keep their legs
> >shut
> >

> I wonder what Monmouth Internet Services will think of your net abuse.
>
> Tell you what...let's find out.
>
> cc: ab...@monmouth.com

Wilbur Streett

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore) wrote:

A forged troll message.

..

But pretty much expresses the way that men are treated in Family Court.

Wiblur

Putting A Human Face On Technology ;-)
Literally! http://www.monmouth.com/~wstreett/FaceIT/

Lynn Kosmakos

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

Toni wrote:

> Ummmm, Cindy....

Toni- Cindy didn't write that post. Check the headers.

Lynn K.

Lynn Kosmakos

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

Anastazia wrote:

> ROFLMAO!!
> whoever is impersonating this cindy what'shername, this is too funny.
> she proposes castrating men.... gets a reply to keep her legs shut, and
> THAT, she wants to report to an abuse mailer?
> Darlin' child, get a life.

Sweetie, I think you missed a step or 2. Cindy didn't any such
proposal. That forged post was the basis for the abuse complaint.

Lynn K.

TOM LECHEMINANT

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
oh my.. and you expect to get that blow job? LMAO

no i think you are expecting a shoe to come flying your way and blacken your
eye!

i did laugh.. that is a good one..
Kize66 wrote in message <80ktop$n5$1...@hornet.fibr.net>...
>>Cindy Tittle Moore <tit...@netcom.com> wrote in message

>>> I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically
>castrated.
>>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>> men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>> constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>> then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around
>the
>>> country with their new bimbo
>

>I guess that makes YOU his old bimbo. ;-D
>

>>>while the mother is forced to live in a
>>> beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three
>shifts.
>>>

>>> Just my 2 cents....
>>>
>>> Cindy Tittle Moore

TOM LECHEMINANT

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
AMEN TO THAT!!
the_unforgiving wrote in message <382df8ef$0$24...@news.execpc.com>...
>From one woman to another....fuck off. Women like you give the rest
>of us a bad name.

>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
>sent the following thru the ether:

>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a

Kize66

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111402461...@nym.alias.net>...

>On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:10:28 -0600 Dan H <tr...@pinenet.com> wrote:
>
>>Wow! Cindy All of us guys are not that bad
>>
>>Dan H
>
>The only men who are decent are gays. The rest of you are male
>chauvinist pigs.
>
>Oh and BTW I did not give you permission to respond to my post. We'll
>see what pinenet.com has to say about it.
>
>Cindy

Bug off troll!! You don't need permission to reply to a usenet post.
Go ahead, complain to nmol.com. ;-D

Most sincerely, (Haw-haw)

Kize

Mysterion

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Unbelievable!
You call for the castration of all men for no other reason other than that
you're (presumably) a bitter hatefilled bitch who couldn't keep her man
happy and then when someone else points out that it takes 2 to play, you
call it "net abuse".

Here's a suggestion for you:

GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU HYPOCRITICAL CUNT.

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message

<1999111401410...@nym.alias.net>...
>On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:10:50 -0500 johndoe <joh...@monmouth.com>
>wrote:
>

>>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)

>>wrote:

>>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Cindy Tittle Moore

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Dear Yahoo Abuse Department:

The following user, "the_un...@yahoo.com" seems intent in harassing
me and several others on usenet. She's constantly posting her
vulgarities and spamming these groups. Please deal with this.

Sincerely,

Cindy Tittle Moore

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 23:59:42 GMT the_un...@yahoo.com
(the_unforgiving) wrote:

>From one woman to another....fuck off. Women like you give the rest
>of us a bad name.
>

>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)

>sent the following thru the ether:
>

>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Mysterion

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

I think obnoxious, hate-filled cunts like you should be dropped naked into a
Turkish prison and then have a stick of dynamite shoved up your ass.

Nancy E. Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Just wondering Cindy what this has to do with dogs and why you are
trolling.....
Nancy

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...
>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Nancy E. Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
OOOOPS I stand corrected apologies Cindy for thinking it was you! didn't
really sound like you anywho!

Now as for all of you who are jumping on folks about reading headers - some
of us don't see them unless we deliberately go and look diligently for
them - and I suspect some don't see them at all!

Eric Hayreh

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
I think castrating men could have it's place. You know how, when you
castrate a dog, it's hair explodes and gets thicker and longer. Well this
could be applied to bald, middle aged men in crisis. Great way to get a
full head of hair back. Actually not so good, if they did actually pull a
chick though!

Lucy

Pook

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

>Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
><1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...
>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

WOW...sounds like a movie

-----------------

"He who, who he"

Bob

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

Either cindy is a troll or she has taken one too many Wimminz Studies
courses.

8^)

Duckworth

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Wow guys, noticed how many reply posts there have been to this useless and
boring subject???

Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
<1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>...
>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Kize66

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message <80mpkh$2e8$1...@eris.io.com>...

>"Nancy E. Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin" <fmka...@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>
>>OOOOPS I stand corrected apologies Cindy for thinking it was you!
didn't
>>really sound like you anywho!
>
>OK, thanks for the apology and a public one at that. As you can
imagine,
>this whole thing has been less than thrilling... <argh>.
>
>--Cindy

Apparently, you are the real Cindy. I don't envy you.
Let's put the forger "Cindy" to rest.

Kize

David Reihmer

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <382f8955...@news.ne.mediaone.net>, pau...@mediaone.net
(Whitey) wrote:

>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)

>wrote:

>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>>
>>Just my 2 cents....
>>
>>Cindy Tittle Moore

You must watch a lot of movies on LIFETIME.

>Certainly, then as the species dies out within a generation because
>ALL men have been castrated and the way will have been paved for the
>rise of insects as the planet's dominant species I am sure that they
>will remember you fondly. 85% of men will at some time force
>themselves onto a woman? ROTFLMAO! Back under your bridge, troll. Keep
>the change.
>

>Byte Me.
>GARRYOWEN!

Keep in mind that 85% of this group think that being told "hi", is forcing
yourself upon them.

David R.
Boy Wonder

David Reihmer

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <382f8a0d...@news.ne.mediaone.net>, pau...@mediaone.net
(Whitey) wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:10:50 -0500, johndoe <joh...@monmouth.com>

>wrote:
>
>>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>>>

>>pure idiocy!
>>
>>to reply on your level of thinking, the bimbos could keep their legs
>>shut
>

>Now let me think... If a man who hates women is a sexist, what would
>we call a woman who hates men again?
>

>Byte Me.
>GARRYOWEN!

Typical.

linda

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Ya know, I was just wondering that myself--

NoWhere9

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
"Duckworth" <simon.d...@wanadoo.be> writes:

>Wow guys, noticed how many reply posts there have been to this useless and
>boring subject???
>

>Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message

><1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>.

The qm...@nym.alias.net gives it away as a fake. It is, IMO, directly from
the keyboard of David Moore.

Whitey

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

Whitey

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
wrote:

>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>

>Just my 2 cents....
>
>Cindy Tittle Moore

Whitey

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
On 14 Nov 1999 02:44:55 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:10:28 -0600 Dan H <tr...@pinenet.com> wrote:

>>Wow! Cindy All of us guys are not that bad
>>
>>Dan H
>
>The only men who are decent are gays. The rest of you are male
>chauvinist pigs.

Let's see, a man who says that the only good women are lesbians would
be.... what, a sexist? And what would we call a woman who says the
same thing about men? Need we draw you a picture, troll?

>Oh and BTW I did not give you permission to respond to my post. We'll
>see what pinenet.com has to say about it.
>
>Cindy

Yes, lets. On usenet nobody needs permission from the poster to
reply. Now, back under your bridge, troll.

Byte Me.
GARRYOWEN!

Char

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Gee, a troll, forger, and one that doesn't know how a computer works.
Placing cc: in the message won't get it there. Go back under your
bridge.

<removing rec.pets.yada yada - I'm sure they'll be glad to be rid of
you>

--
Char McCarty
General Manager

The original Char. Accept no Charlatans.
http://go.to/CMccarty
http://go.to/Drumbo
http://get.to/CSR
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BPQ552
http://www.travelzoo.com/

sionnach

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

Richard > wrote:

> How does the how old folk song go:
>
> Rachel, Rachel, I've been thinking
> What a strange world it would be
> If all the women were transported
> Far beyond the Northern Sea
>
> Reuben, Reuben, I've been thinking
> What a strange world it would be
> If all the men were transported
> Far beyond the Northern Sea

Well, you've ALMOST got it correct. The original version does not use the
word "strange"- it uses the word "queer". I've got three songbooks, printed
between the late '80s- that's *18*80'''s and early '30s, which contain this
song, and ALL of them read this way. This was, of course, before the word
transmogrified to the current double meaning.... <G>

Oh yeah- the REAL C.T. Moore, a regular on the rec.pets.dogs.behaviour
group, is happily married and has NEVER expressed sentiments such as are
attributed to her in the current post. I believe somebody's faking her
heading... we've got a resident troll who's been attacking her for some
time.

kkramer

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
How many? All of them. These are people who need to get a life, get a job
and get a brain.

Kramer

Duckworth <simon.d...@wanadoo.be> wrote in message

Wilbur Streett

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
nowh...@aol.combine (NoWhere9) wrote:

> "Duckworth" <simon.d...@wanadoo.be> writes:
>
>>Wow guys, noticed how many reply posts there have been to this useless and
>>boring subject???
>>

>>Cindy Tittle Moore wrote in message
>><1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>.
>
>The qm...@nym.alias.net gives it away as a fake. It is, IMO, directly from
>the keyboard of David Moore.

Your opinion is worthless.

You and your "buddies" claim that anonymous posts are from David Moore, and
that does nothing but fan the flames, and continue off topic noise in the
newsgroup.

If you wish to conjecture about the source of anonymous posts, do so via
email to each other, and stop wasting all of our time with your unprovable
allegations.

Kenny boys attempts to play the "fighting back victim" having nothing to do
with this newsgroup.

Wilbur

Putting A Human Face On Technology ;-)
Literally! http://www.monmouth.com/~wstreett/FaceIT/

In_Nomine

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

Whitey wrote in message <382f8a0d...@news.ne.mediaone.net>...

>On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:10:50 -0500, johndoe <joh...@monmouth.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
>>wrote:
>>

>>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>>>
>>pure idiocy!
>>
>>to reply on your level of thinking, the bimbos could keep their legs
>>shut
>
>Now let me think... If a man who hates women is a sexist, what would
>we call a woman who hates men again?

victim??
In_Nomine

There are two types of fools in the world...
The first says, "This is old, therefore it is good"
The second says, "This is new, therefore it is better."

"One who fires a bullet into the air can never be sure of where it may
land."

Message has been deleted

vignette

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
A misogynist, to be precise, is a man who hates/despises women. Its
counterpart is a misoandry.
In_Nomine <In_N...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

kkramer

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
Cindy Whatshername made me ask myself:

Lesbian?

Ugly?

What?

No man wants her?

What's the problem here?

Can't she cook, clean house, and shop?

Kramer

Paul <sjf...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Not all men, just the one(s) that spawned you. In fact, I vote for a
> retro-active abortion in this case!

> Cindy Tittle Moore wrote:
>
> > I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> > Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
> > men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
> > constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
> > then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
> > country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
> > beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
> >

> > Just my 2 cents....
> >
> > Cindy Tittle Moore
>

> -
> maste...@eastmail.com J6z6...@aida.ethz.ch
> gau...@gatekeeper.mcqueen.ie

Richard Hurwitz

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

vignette wrote:

> A misogynist, to be precise, is a man who hates/despises women. Its
> counterpart is a misoandry.

Errrr, shouldn't that be misoandrist?

Richard

> In_Nomine <In_N...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

kkramer

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
That's right. No one has more than one email account.

Troll!

Kramer

tibbi <ti...@usenet.group.user> wrote in message
> Too bad you can't read headers. Heck, the Organization line alone gives
> away the fact Cindy didn't write a word of this garbage. And you should
> stop attributing it to her.
>
> The "From" quote should read:
>
> Troll-piece-of-garbage-pretending-to-be-Cindy wrote:
>

> In article <383170BC...@yahoo.com>,

> use-ta...@bottom-for-real-address.com wrote:
>
> > Not all men, just the one(s) that spawned you. In fact, I vote for a
> > retro-active abortion in this case!
> >

> > Cindy Tittle Moore wrote:
> >
> > > I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically
castrated.
> > > Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
> > > men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
> > > constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
> > > then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
> > > country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
> > > beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Whitey

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:17:19 GMT, "In_Nomine" <In_N...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Whitey wrote in message <382f8a0d...@news.ne.mediaone.net>...
>>On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:10:50 -0500, johndoe <joh...@monmouth.com>
>>wrote:

>>>pure idiocy!
>>>
>>>to reply on your level of thinking, the bimbos could keep their legs
>>>shut
>>
>>Now let me think... If a man who hates women is a sexist, what would
>>we call a woman who hates men again?
>
>victim??
>In_Nomine

Victim of ... what? Stupidity? Their own fevered delusions? Poor
genetics? Flawed logic?

Byte Me.
GARRYOWEN!

Angilion

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 01:32:18 -0800 (PST), Mixmaster
<mixm...@remail.obscura.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Nov 1999 01:39:14 GMT nim...@erols.com (Kenneth S.) wrote:
>
>>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.

>>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85612330f

>>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>>>

>>>Just my 2 cents....
>>>
>>>Cindy Tittle Moore
>>

>> Why stop at castration? Let's just finish them off. Hang 'em
>>all!
>>
>> But hold on a minute -- Sin-Dee More Titty? That's a VERY
>>suspicious name! Could this be a troll? Yes, that's it. Come off
>>it, guys.

Actually, the name is real. The real CTM is (or at least was) one of
the cens^H^H^H^Hmoderators of soc.feminism, which may well
explain the large number of posts from her to that ng.

>Here's the dejanews profile on Mrs. Moore:
> Number of Messages
> Forum
> 3508
> soc.feminism

[..]
--

This space intentionally left blank.

fried

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:44:52 GMT, angi...@yinyang.enterprise-plc.com
(Angilion) wrote:

>>> But hold on a minute -- Sin-Dee More Titty? That's a VERY
>>>suspicious name! Could this be a troll? Yes, that's it. Come off
>>>it, guys.
>
>Actually, the name is real. The real CTM is (or at least was) one of
>the cens^H^H^H^Hmoderators of soc.feminism, which may well
>explain the large number of posts from her to that ng.
>
>>Here's the dejanews profile on Mrs. Moore:
>> Number of Messages
>> Forum
>> 3508
>> soc.feminism

So what you are suggesting is that ms Cindy Moore set up a forum for
herself?

Julian

Angilion

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99

No, where did you get that idea?

It's quite reasonable to assume that someone who is willing to moderate a
group has a very strong interest in the area that group covers.

How does Deja ascertain a posting profile, bearing in mind that many posts
to soc.feminism will pass through CTM's moderation email account and be
put on the group by her?

Eric Hunter

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
[This followup was posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior and a copy was sent
to the cited author.]

In article <1999111322225...@nym.alias.net>, tit...@netcom.com
says...

> I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.

> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of

> men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
> constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
> then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
> country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
> beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

Ahhh.... so with your wonderful idea, in 60-100 years, the world would be
a wasteland... do you really beleive 85% of men do this type of thing?
What about all the women that do bad things like stick their kid in a
garbage can to die? Should we steralize all women too? Or is this
acceptable because its a woman?

Eric

> Just my 2 cents....

fried

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99

Fair dos.

Julian

Hickory260

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
Hick writes:

OUGHT to be castrated? I thought the Gloria Steinam and the "family law"
courts had already accomplished that!

Hick

Marie Galdieri

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
please do not email me anymore....I do not want to be on your list to
receive anymore mail from you...thanks

Ren

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Whitey wrote:

> Now let me think... If a man who hates women is a sexist, what would
> we call a woman who hates men again?

Rejected?

--
----
Ren

RG500 TL1000s
Where will this all end?

SonOfTesla

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
I have never met any man like you are talking about in all my life. I doubt
that is true what you have stated. It sounds really awful, what you
propose. It sounds exactly on the level of what Hitler did to the Jews.

Get help...

the_unforgiving <the_un...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>From one woman to another....fuck off. Women like you give the rest
>of us a bad name.

>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)

>sent the following thru the ether:

>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.

John Reinhagen

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99

BooBoo Bear

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
You seriously believe that Cindy Tittle Moore wrote that? Puh-leez! Honey
wake up. *sniff sniff* Someone smell coffee?

CindyH

SonOfTesla <SonOf...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MaryBeth

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99

John Reinhagen <welco...@savageoasis.fc.net> wrote in message

> While it's true that the first post in this thread was a forgery, you
would
> do well to ponder why so many people found it so credible that you would
> voice such an appalling anti-male sentiment.

While I don't know the other groups, (I read this in the rpdb group), I
do know Cindy. And there were many many ppl here, that *trimmed* the headers
to this group alone, that knew it wasn't Cindy. How do you account
for all of the other ppl? Does she frequent all the other groups? Are they
all acquaintances of Cindy? Do they all *know* her, and still thought it was
her? Or was it more that the forged post got to many ppl that have no idea
who she is? I think the latter is true. I never once thought it was her. And
I'm not alone in the rpdb group, that's for sure.

MaryBeth <leaving in all groups, cuz I don't know where you are>

John Reinhagen

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99

MaryBeth

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99

John Reinhagen wrote a bunch of drivel....

Oh, excuse me, I thought I was talking with someone with a little bit of
a brain....er, um, I guess I was right......

Plonk
MaryBeth

Do not send me any private e-mail.

John Reinhagen

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99

John Reinhagen

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99

From the hand of Cindy Tittle Moore:

>welco...@savageoasis.fc.net (John Reinhagen) writes:
>
>>Congratulations. I did not state that everybody found her statement
>>plausible; I did, however, speculate that man-hating sentiments were not
>>entirely implausible coming out of her mouth.
>

>An assertion which cannot be supported by anything I've ever posted to
>Usenet.

I'm sure you'd like to believe that. You are, alas, quite wrong.

Consider the evidence of message <77vptp$nol$1...@hiram.io.com>, where you
advise a woman who is hearing a man persist in saying things she doesn't like
to "take his balls and nail them to the wall". Or what about message
<tittle.8...@xanadu.io.com>, in which you try to broaden the definition
of patriarchy enough to remove its meaning entirely, thus preserving your
ability to use it to blame men for everything?

>And an assertion coming from a person who threatened to try
>and have my account pulled if I ever sent him private email again.
><shrug>.

Are you really too stupid to realize that you shouldn't send email to people
who have told you not to do so, and that persisting in that error will
result in a violation of Illuminati Online's AUP? Read the terms of your
Internet access sometime -- you're quick to power-trip in your persona as
newsgroup moderator, but slow to realize that RULES APPLY TO YOU TOO.

Read that several times if you have trouble hearing men's voices.

>I can see who I think is more credible.

I'm glad you are so in touch with your own perceptions. What a pity that
you don't temper them with much critical thinking.

Perhaps that's why you steer clear of open fora like alt.feminism -- you're
easy meat for anyone with a brain.

>Now you'll excuse
>me while I 1) attend to my killfile and 2) remove this thread from my
>reader.

You are welcome to run as far and as fast as you can.

>Small hint: moderation of soc.feminism does not ipso-facto mean that I
>am a man-hating person.

Bigger hint: That is not the basis upon which I judge you to be a
man-hating fool.

>In fact, since my co-moderator is male,
>that's a pretty difficult assertion to make.

This is crap. Would you allow a man whom you accused of misogyny to plead
that this isn't possible, since he is married? I doubt it.

>But, suit yourself.

I will do better than that -- I will suit myself and let your credibilityt
pay the tab.

Ta, dearie.

JCR

Wilbur Streett

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
welco...@savageoasis.fc.net (John Reinhagen) wrote:
>Are you really too stupid to realize that you shouldn't send email to people
>who have told you not to do so, and that persisting in that error will
>result in a violation of Illuminati Online's AUP? Read the terms of your
>Internet access sometime -- you're quick to power-trip in your persona as
>newsgroup moderator, but slow to realize that RULES APPLY TO YOU TOO.

Gee,

That just happened to me with Ken Pangborn!

Mark Shaw

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
In article <slrn846fvo.c7...@ct.fowkq>,

welco...@savageoasis.fc.net (John Reinhagen) wrote:
>If it were drivel, you'd have had no problem in addressing it. Since you
>have decided to cut and run instead, intelligent readers will have no
>trouble in discerning what your real problem is.

Mr. Reinhagen, I'm sure this is all great fun for you. But if you've
nothing dog-related to convey in these articles of yours, please have
the good manners to remove rec.pets.dogs.behavior from the Newsgroups
line before posting.

Thanks!

[note followups]

--
Mark Shaw (and Maggie) PGP public key at ftp.netcom.com:/pub/ms/mshaw
"Man is a dog's idea of what God should be." -Holbrook Jackson

Richard Hurwitz

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
John,

Please remove rec.pets.dogs.behavior from your headers. The women
you're fighting with here are valuable contributors of dog information
to the newsgroup, and your cross posting confuses the issues and uses up
a lot of bandwidth.

If you have issues with them regarding feminism, child-support, etc.,
the other forums are appropriate while rec.pets.dogs.behavior is not.

Thanks,

Richard

John Reinhagen wrote:

> From the hand of MaryBeth:
>
> >John Reinhagen wrote a bunch of drivel....
>

> If it were drivel, you'd have had no problem in addressing it. Since you
> have decided to cut and run instead, intelligent readers will have no
> trouble in discerning what your real problem is.
>

> > Oh, excuse me, I thought I was talking with someone with a little bit of
> >a brain....er, um, I guess I was right......
>
> If so, it's still a better claim than you can make.
>
> >Do not send me any private e-mail.
>
> Odd -- this is the same limitation which irked Cindy Moore so badly when I
> applied it to her unwanted email. Perhaps you should discuss netiquette
> with her.
>

> JCR

Susan Fraser

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
>>Please remove rec.pets.dogs.behavior from your headers. The women
>>you're fighting with here are valuable contributors of dog information
>>to the newsgroup, and your cross posting confuses the issues and uses up
>>a lot of bandwidth.
>
>Note that my pompous arrogance long predated my testicles dropping; your
objection is
>obviously not motivated by a concern for insufferability. Note also that the
>problem with excessive pontification has nothing to do with logic or reason.

>Nevertheless, since you have managed to state your request with less
>fuggheadedness than the palm of my right hand, I have abandoned my nightly
introspective communion
>accordingly and will do the same for any other self-righteous grandiloquence I
make in this thread.

>JCR-ish

Please note: the above is for the entertainment pleasure of our rpdb reading
audience only, and any crossposting without the express written consent of the
plagerist is imoral. ;-P~*

Paul Edward Zukowski (PEZ)

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
Would you care to source your stats
PEZ

$>On 13 Nov 1999 22:21:22 -0000, tit...@netcom.com (Cindy Tittle Moore)
$>sent the following thru the ether:
$>
$>>I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
$>> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
$>>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
$>>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
$>>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
$>>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
$>>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
$>>
$>>Just my 2 cents....
$>>
$>>Cindy Tittle Moore
$>>
$>>
$>>
$>>
$>>
$>>
$>>
$>

--
PAUL EDWARD ZUKOWSKI "PEZ"
AS Eastern Conn State Univ. 1992 BA Trinity College 1996

Screwdbyx

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> >> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
> >>men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
> >>constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
> >>then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
> >>country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
> >>beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
> >>
> >>Just my 2 cents....
> >>
> >>Cindy Tittle Moore

YOU are the one giving women a bad name, YOU are one sick individual. YOU need
to spend the rest of YOUR life alone for even thinking such a thing and if you
have kids then that would make YOU the dumb bitch....

slim...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2013, 2:17:59 AM11/5/13
On Saturday, November 13, 1999 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Cindy Tittle Moore wrote:
> I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
> men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
> constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
> then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
> country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
> beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
>
> Just my 2 cents....
>
> Cindy Tittle Moore

Right. And I'm one of those future deadbeat dads to be castrated and branded? Guess what? I'm not letting anyone castrate or brand me at all. I do have rights as a human being, a citizen of my own country. What makes you think you, or any other lawmaker, have the right to play god with other people's genitals?

By the way, if deadbeat dads should be castrated and branded, guess what? Deadbeat moms should be sterilized and branded on their breast with the words, "Deadbeat Slut". How about that? That's equality for you, bitch.

Oh, and women who agree to this type of bullshit are women that men can live without!

Just my 2 cents to a lowlife scumbag whore who can't even respect men.

simplyem...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2020, 4:15:20 PM7/11/20
Yes you are right Cindy. Gay males are ussaly more feminine and polite. Although I'm not gay, I have Castrated and completely Feminized myself. I had my penis removed so I could become a female, and here I am, completely purified of any poisoness discusting masculinity. And Why stop at Castration? We should just Feminize them all. Hope to hear from you Mistress Cindy.

atesceken70

May 1, 2021, 10:26:19 AM5/1/21
13 Kasım 1999 Cumartesi tarihinde saat 10:00:00 UTC+2 itibarıyla Cindy Tittle Moore şunları yazdı:
> I read the proposal for laws to have deadbeat dads medically castrated.
> Really, I think ALL men should be. Think about it....roughly 85% of
> men will at some time in their lives force themselves onto a woman,
> constituting rape...and/or they will father children which they will
> then fail to support, opting to buy a motorcycle and wander around the
> country with their new bimbo while the mother is forced to live in a
> beaten down apartment collecting food stamps and working three shifts.
> Just my 2 cents....
> Cindy Tittle Moore
I Was born in 1999. HOW THE FUCK PEPOLE TALK ABOUT CASTRATİON İN 1999. İnternet. I Learn somthing evry day.