This traceable poster celebrates Gang-Rape of underage white girls

1 view

Anonymous

Jan 30, 2019, 8:23:58 AM1/30/19
This traceable poster "GB" celebrates Gang-Rape of and other horrible crimes
against underage white girls.

As a dyed-in-the-wool leftard, "GB" approves of the criminality of feral
blacks and Pakistanis on the basis of the British Empire and justifiable
revenge. It makes "GB" happy - he celebrates it, encourages it, wants more
of it.

Here's a little evidence -------->>

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cc6M3E.115522%24
OD1.84473%40usenetxs.com%3E

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/uk.legal/6tfg_j4ZXWw/OJ76G1qfFgAJ

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.legal/6tfg_j4ZXWw

There's much worse from him out there.

His cloak of anonymity has so many holes, it isn't a cloak any more.

He sometimes uses eternal-september, and they have his IP address, and a
couple hundred euros should do the trick. Worked in the past.

The rest of the time, he uses usenetxs, which feeds to astraweb, and they
are like a sieve, according to g00gle.

We've also set up some clickbait traps which will harvest him, and others so
then there'll be elimination (before there's elimination), when he lowers
his guard.

Packet-sniffers already deployed at two hubs, more when I can arrange it,
each searching for either type of posting-method.

"uk.legal" + "abuse.usenetxs.xom" with a proximity of 300B will nab one
type. The other I'd prefer not to disclose because he could make it harder.

Such is his hateful antisemitic material that we could use the cops on a few
of his posts and get an IP address sent to our "lawyers", chuckle.

There's also his writing style, and there's a lot of material to teach the
finder prog on. Unlike me, he doesn't put his text through a dialecticizer.

My contacts and I can get from 90% of residential/home IP addresses in the
UK to an actual letterbox address and name of the account holder(s), usually
in 72 hours.

Now, if you're not one yourself, if you put your mind to it you can think of
someone, maybe a dad, maybe not, who would just love to get his ****** on
this prick.

Serves the multiple purposes of justice and therapy. Not to mention
entertainment for detached observers.

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 9:15:06 AM1/30/19
Anti-semitic? I'm a jew, you rightist retard.

You've already been exposed as a dickhead. Keep digging your hole.

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 9:27:39 AM1/30/19

Oh, Andrzej, talking to yourself again. You must be so lonely. I do feel
very sorry for you, but you should find some other outlet for your despair.

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 10:24:51 AM1/30/19
On 1/30/2019 6:27 AM, NOT GB wrote:

> Oh, Andrzej, talking to yourself again. You must be so lonely. I do feel
> very sorry for you, but you should find some other outlet for your despair.

Oh, jewboi, YOU must be so lonely as one of the few remaining semites
left in the UK. You have little sympathy from me, your only option is
to leave for 'Israeel' voluntarily...before you get expelled.

Anonymous

Jan 30, 2019, 11:25:32 AM1/30/19
In article <Iji4E.147176$dE1....@usenetxs.com>
> you rightist retard.
> Keep digging your hole.

More from him, more headers and time-info.

He sees only uk.legal so won't see this.

I set up a pseudonymous tip-off email account to gather information
about this "GB" so we can track him down.

Remember, dad, it is your poor victim daughter this asshole is
mocking, and further encouraging more of the same to other helpless
white, Chinese, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist underage girls for his thugs to
groom and then make into sexual slaves for their gangs. Think how this
could make you feel better.

The tip-off email is tip...@mail.com. To send information to it
anonymously, use
http://anonymouse.org/anonemail.html
Set up a pseudonymous email account and tell me about it if you want a
reply.

Anonymous

Jan 30, 2019, 12:05:55 PM1/30/19
It is getting funnier as "GB" wriggles.

Here follow two posts made by him, one where he calls someone a jewboi
and expels them to Israel or a gaskammer, and the other where he denies
hating Jews, only an hour apart. Rapid-cycling? I don't care. The
outcome will be the same.

Subject: Re: This traceable poster celebrates Gang-Rape of underage white
girls
Newsgroups: alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.mens-
rights,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,talk.rape
From: GB <NOTso...@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 07:24:43 -0800

> Oh, jewboi, YOU must be so lonely as one of the few remaining
> semites left in the UK. You have little sympathy from me, your
< only option is to leave for 'Israeel' voluntarily...before you
> get "expelled".

girls
Newsgroups: alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.mens-
rights,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,talk.rape
From: GB <NOTso...@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 06:14:56 -0800

> Anti-semitic? I'm a jew,
> You've already been exposed as a dickhead.
> Keep digging your hole.

Elsewhere, "GB" calls for evacuation (ausrottung) of both Khazar and
Semitic variants. Could be enough.

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 12:29:54 PM1/30/19
On 1/30/2019 9:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> It is getting funnier as "GB" wriggles.
>
> Here follow two posts made by him, one where he calls someone a jewboi
> and expels them to Israel or a gaskammer, and the other where he denies
> hating Jews, only an hour apart. Rapid-cycling? I don't care. The
> outcome will be the same.

Excellent!
Expulsion (Vertreibung) actually, shithead.

> Could be enough.

For a Judenrein UK? Insh'Allah!

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 12:58:11 PM1/30/19
If it makes you feel better.... Your life is absolute shit, so whatever
helps you get through the days is fine by me.

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 1:34:13 PM1/30/19
On 1/30/2019 9:58 AM, NOT GB wrote:
> On 30/01/2019 15:24, GB wrote:
>> On 1/30/2019 6:27 AM, NOT GB wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh, Andrzej, talking to yourself again. You must be so lonely. I do
>>> feel very sorry for you, but you should find some other outlet for
>>> your despair.
>>
>> Oh, jewboi, YOU must be so lonely as one of the few remaining semites
>> left in the UK.  You have little sympathy from me, your only option is
>> to leave for 'Israeel' voluntarily...before you get expelled.
>>

> If it makes you feel better....

Your collective expulsion will make EVERYONE feel better.

>  Your life is absolute shit,
Ironic coming from a universally despised semite. Do you have NO sense
of self-awareness???

> so whatever helps you get through the days is fine by me.

I don't give a shit whether you get through the days or not...as long as
you LEAVE.

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 4:38:04 PM1/30/19
On 30/01/2019 18:34, GB wrote:

> I don't give a shit whether you get through the days or not...as long as
> you LEAVE.

The trouble is that none of this really makes you feel better, does it?

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 5:16:41 PM1/30/19
The trouble is that WE arks the questions, jewboi.

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 5:21:51 PM1/30/19
That's your standard approach, but it's not helping you. It's such a
shame to see you so unhappy.

GB

Jan 30, 2019, 5:27:44 PM1/30/19
Oh enough with the jew whining already. It's such a shame to see you're
still here. You won't be for long.

abu...@x-privat.org

Jan 30, 2019, 5:28:11 PM1/30/19
> > > someone, maybe a dad, maybe not, who would just love to get his ****** on
> > > this prick.
> > >
> > > Serves the multiple purposes of justice and therapy. Not to mention
> > > entertainment for detached observers.
> >
> > you rightist retard.
> > Keep digging your hole.
>
> More from him, more headers and time-info.
>
> He sees only uk.legal so won't see this.
>
> I set up a pseudonymous tip-off email account to gather information
> about this "GB" so we can track him down.
>
> Remember, dad, it is your poor victim daughter this asshole is
> mocking, and further encouraging more of the same to other helpless
> white, Chinese, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist underage girls for his thugs to
> groom and then make into sexual slaves for their gangs. Think how this
> could make you feel better.
>
> The tip-off email is tip...@mail.com. To send information to it
> anonymously, use
> http://anonymouse.org/anonemail.html
> Set up a pseudonymous email account and tell me about it if you want a
> reply.

You need to post this in alt.privacy and alt.privacy.anon-server, not in
moribund NGs like law enfarcement, mens rights or talk rape, bud.
I've moved it to them and put uk.legal back, more fun when the mark knows.
Left dads rights so I'll follow it from there and ap.
You'll need to have about 500 US in bitcoin for a trackdown (name and
snailadd). There's usually people in alt.privacy who do it very well, you put
the wallet in escrow. I'd do it myself but I will charge more. Strictly
business, not personal.
Make sure you stay fullanon, because when the first contact happens, the mark
will go screaming to the pigs. GL

Apache/2.0.50 (CentOS) PHP/4.3.8

Dan

Jan 31, 2019, 2:24:05 AM1/31/19
So says a White slave trader, how is it tel aviv?
Heard that you are going to setup another talmud center paid for by
Western government money. About the UK: greville jenner, maxwell who
stole £billions, etc. Rape gangs protected by the Western police
services that allow mass murder and kidnapping of White women and
minors. The list is endless.

Anonymous

Jan 31, 2019, 3:03:42 AM1/31/19
Tel aviv is the center for White slave trading, home truth is too
painful for khazars.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jan 31, 2019, 10:24:05 AM1/31/19
On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 22:21:49 +0000, LO AND BEHOLD; GB
<NOTso...@microsoft.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<q2t81v$s9q$1...@dont-email.me>:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

and you seem so jovial...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

GB

Jan 31, 2019, 10:41:23 AM1/31/19
On 31/01/2019 15:23, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 22:21:49 +0000, LO AND BEHOLD; GB
> <NOTso...@microsoft.com> determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <q2t81v$s9q$1...@dont-email.me>:
>
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 30/01/2019 22:16, GB wrote:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 1/30/2019 1:38 PM, NOT GB wrote:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 30/01/2019 18:34, GB wrote:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ I don't give a shit whether you get through the days or not...as long as
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ you LEAVE.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The trouble is that none of this really makes you feel better, does it?
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The trouble is that WE arks the questions, jewboi.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ That's your standard approach, but it's not helping you. It's such a
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ shame to see you so unhappy.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
>
> and you seem so jovial...

Me Jovial? I'm mainly concerned that Andrzej keeps on posting to Usenet
in many other people's names, and it's not good for his mental health,
which appears to be fragile, at best!

He's a sad, unhappy creature (who reminds me of Gollum in LOTR), and
he'd be a lot better off if he stopped posting and sought treatment. Of
course, he's not as ill as he makes out, but he's pretty bad, nevertheless.

Shitsack Moishe Goldbergsky (né O'Reilly)

Jan 31, 2019, 11:04:08 AM1/31/19
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:41:20 +0000, NOT GB <NOTso...@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>On 31/01/2019 15:23, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ?? wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 22:21:49 +0000, LO AND BEHOLD; GB
>> <NOTso...@microsoft.com> determined that the following was of great
>> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
>> <q2t81v$s9q$1...@dont-email.me>:
>>
>> ??????????? On 30/01/2019 22:16, GB wrote:
>> ??????????? ??????????? On 1/30/2019 1:38 PM, NOT GB wrote:
>> ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? On 30/01/2019 18:34, GB wrote:
>> ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? I don't give a shit whether you get through the days or not...as long as
>> ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? you LEAVE.
>> ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? The trouble is that none of this really makes you feel better, does it?
>> ??????????? ??????????? The trouble is that WE arks the questions, jewboi.
>> ???????????
>> ??????????? That's your standard approach, but it's not helping you. It's such a
>> ??????????? shame to see you so unhappy.
>> ???????????
>>
>> and you seem so jovial...
>>

>Me Jovial? I'm mainly concerned that Andrzej keeps on posting to Usenet
>in many other people's names, and it's not good for his mental health,
>which appears to be fragile, at best!
>
>He's a sad, unhappy creature (who reminds me of Gollum in LOTR), and
>he'd be a lot better off if he stopped posting and sought treatment. Of
>course, he's not as ill as he makes out, but he's pretty bad, nevertheless.

Again? You're STILL pissed off that you were able to be identified as
a grubby little semite, aren't you?

You're a sad, unhappy little jewboi and the sooner you're back home in
'Israeel' the better. Seek an airline ticket: LY318 -------> TLV.