Whoa ...Looks like the DPRK Has Had Their Own Paul Elam

4 views
Skip to first unread message

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

unread,
Dec 14, 2013, 4:19:05 PM12/14/13
to

Or, Do we say, The Men's Movement has it's own Jang Song Thaek...?


https://plus.google.com/106631131964442970046/posts/hruvHdrj6CH





"Do you know the hallmark of the second-rater? It's resentment of
another man's achievement. Those touchy mediocrities who sit trembling
lest someone's work prove greater than their own … They bare their teeth
at you from out of their rat holes … while you'd give a year of your
life to see a flicker of talent anywhere among them. They envy
achievement…" ~ Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged


- - -

"And they were not able to resist the wisdom
and the spirit by which he spake":

Turin


I have such sites to show you...
------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/turin_turambar
http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First/
https://profiles.google.com/TurinTurambar.1/
https://twitter.com/TurinTolkien
http://yeoldebloggeofturin.blogspot.com/

------------------------

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or
maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall
burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----


&

unread,
Dec 14, 2013, 5:04:33 PM12/14/13
to
On 12/14/2013 04:19 PM, �� wrote:
>
> Or, Do we say, The Men's Movement has it's own Jang Song Thaek...?
>

voice for men is all about paul elam he embezzles donations

&

unread,
Dec 15, 2013, 3:14:40 PM12/15/13
to
On 12/15/2013 02:57 PM, jimm...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 14, 2013 5:04:33 PM UTC-5, & wrote:
>> On 12/14/2013 04:19 PM, �� wrote:
>>
>>>
>>
>>> Or, Do we say, The Men's Movement has it's own Jang Song
>>> Thaek...?
>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> voice for men is all about paul elam he embezzles donations
>
> How would you know that? Why don't you say that to his face, little
> shrimp..
>

feminist running to defense of paul elam why are men not surprised paul
is too much of coward because hes short . i win

Sir Northon South

unread,
Dec 16, 2013, 10:30:46 AM12/16/13
to
On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:14:40 -0500, & <ampersand...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>feminist running to defense of paul elam why are men not surprised paul
>is too much of coward because hes short . i win


OK..U a loser..

The women you reach 4 are below
my wave length. chump change..


JJTj



[D] [G] [A] [D]
[G] [D] [G] [D] [Bm] [A]
[D] [G] [A] [D]

One [D]morning [G]in the [A]month of [D]May.
As from my cot I [G]strayed [D]
Just [G]at the dawning of the [D]day
I met with a charming [Bm]maid
Just at the dawning [A]of the [D]day
I [G]met with a [A]charming [D]maid

"Good morning to you, wither?" said I
"Good Morning to you now"
The maid replied, "Kind Sir" she cried
"I've lost my spotted cow".
The maid replied, "Kind Sir" she cried
"I've lost my spotted cow".

"No longer weep no longer mourn,
Your cow's not lost my dear
I saw her down in yonder grove
Come love and I'll show you where.
I saw her down in yonder grove
Come love and I'll show you where".

Instrumental
[D] [G] [A] [D]
[G] [D] [G] [D] [Bm]
[A] [D] [G] [A] [D]

"I must confess you're very kind
I thank you sir, " she said
"We will sure her there to find
Come sweetheart go with me.
We will sure her there to find
Come sweetheart go with me".

And in the grove they spent the day.
They thought it passed too soon.
As night they homeward bent their way
While brightly shone the moon.
As night they homeward bent their way
While brightly shone the moon.

Instrumental

If he should cross the flowery dale
Or go to view the plough
She comes and calls, "You gentle swain,
I've lost my spotted cow".
She comes and calls, "You gentle swain,
I've lost my spotted cow".

Instrumental

Finish
[D] [G] [A] [D]
[G] [D] [G] [D]

&

unread,
Dec 16, 2013, 12:58:48 PM12/16/13
to
On 12/16/2013 10:30 AM, Sir Northon South wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:14:40 -0500, & <ampersand...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> feminist running to defense of paul elam why are men not surprised paul
>> is too much of coward because hes short . i win
>
>
> OK..U a loser..
>

i win

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

unread,
Dec 29, 2013, 12:29:25 AM12/29/13
to
On 12/14/2013 05:04 PM, & wrote:
> On 12/14/2013 04:19 PM, �� wrote:
>>
>> Or, Do we say, The Men's Movement has it's own Jang Song Thaek...?
>>
>
> voice for men is all about paul elam he embezzles donations


No doubt.

I've witnesses several cases of take the money and run, since I first
ran into these phony Men's groups. First, it was Rod Van Mechelen, of
The Backlash. Then. it was Live Beat Dads. Then, it was Rod Van
Mechelen, again. Lately, it's been A Voice for Men. Ken Pangborn, of
Men International, was another; but, I only heard about that one after
the fact.


It seems that each time there is an alleged organization involved, the
pattern is this:

Money gets built up. Plans are announced. All of a sudden, there's a
public in-fight. Ostentatiously, the fight is over ideology.

Next thing you know, the group has splintered. Some public explanation
is posted. Maybe, the money is brought up. There is a trickle of angry
discussion for a bit, but, it quickly subsides. The fiasco is gradually
forgotten.

Later on, the key players are popping up, somewhere else, getting
involved in something new.

Hit replay.


I've witnessed this enough times, now, to believe that what I have
really been seeing is cons being executed. The drama and the aftermath
that are played out are inherently designed to cause confusion, rather
than clarity, as cover. Meanwhile, these shits use them to fend off
probing questions and quietly dispose of the funds.

I'm not really certain where the money, that eventually disappears,
comes from, to begin with. I have a difficult time believing that there
are a substantial number of contributors making donations to media
endeavors, like A Voice for Men. (What for? To pay web-hosting bills?
They don't engage in true activism.) In fact, they help to promote
the poisonous lie that activism is inherently left-wing and feminist.


(Of course, that's exactly what a pseudo-activist con-man would like for
his pigeons to believe. Donate money - yes! - just don't seriously
expect it to be spent on anything other than beer and drugs, for
inspiration. Or, for other personal expenses, in order to help our
non-activist "heros" survive while they, thusly, fight for the cause.

Activism: Anti-Male.

Making sure Paul Elam gets cable TV: PRO-Male!).



Maybe, "Men's" scams, like AV4M, are actually clearinghouses for
ill-gotten funds that need to be accounted for, and/or disposed of.

If these deadbeats pull some sort of fraud, or, otherwise, suddenly come
up with funds to pay their bills (say, when they aren't paying their
child support - such as in the case of Thomas Smith AKA "Masculist"),
someone may demand an accounting.


Then, there is the case where the cache of money - that, ostentatiously,
belongs to the "group" - is sitting there ...wherever it came from. Our
scumbag hero decides that the time has come to pluck his pigeons. He
does so. Maybe, the group divides it up, between themselves, laughing
at the parties that they ripped off.

Somewhere along the line, someone is going to ask about that money, or
about the status of the pretended project that it was intended for.
Here is where the public in-fight is staged in order to make all of the
questions go away.

"What happened?"

No one knows.

Everyone is "mad" at everyone. (Suddenly, we're dealing with a bunch of
petty children). He said - she said. Whatever is said, the outcome
will be confusion, stalemate, and, a lack of accountability.


I believe this is what we saw take place, earlier this year, WRT the
recent Kristina Hansen/Mendez and Murray Pearson scandal. After AV4M
and they slagged each other, for show, in public, for a while, it blew
over, pretty fast. No one seems to have brought it up again.

Why? This was over $6,000 of "donated" money that was allegedly
misappropriated. (This was the first time that I saw an actual figure
named, so how that amount rates compared to other faux-Men's Movement
scams, I can't really say). I smell bullshit.


What was even more nauseating about this one was the fact that this $6k
was the result of their all cashing in on Earl Silverman's suicide,
before the body was even cold.

Make no mistake: Earl Silverman was a phony. He was one of them. Like
Paul Elam, he was a social worker. He killed himself - pure and simple
- because he couldn't pay his bills. He was about to become homeless,
himself. He had needed his Men's center as personal shelter, as well as
for the Men in need. The man talked a good game, by presenting himself
as a warm compassionate individual, who cared. However, he also had a
nasty side, which he would unleash against ideologues. He thought he
could make it without us. He cynically employed phrases, like "family
of men", but he took the money-centered approach, instead. He tried for
broad/mainstream appeal, to the very fucks who do this to Men (for
laughs). He got a traitors' reward. Yes, he was fake.

So, this is what AV4M and Hansen pulled over Silverman's dead body.
They pretended that they wanted to make his "dream" of a Men's Shelter
come true so that they would have a cause to collect/abscond money for,
from elsewhere. Then, some of them split it up, between themselves, and
had a little bit of theater to address everyone's questions.


....aaaaand, Men are no better off, as a result.




>> https://plus.google.com/106631131964442970046/posts/hruvHdrj6CH
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Do you know the hallmark of the second-rater? It's resentment of
>> another man's achievement. Those touchy mediocrities who sit
>> trembling lest someone's work prove greater than their own … They
>> bare their teeth at you from out of their rat holes … while you'd
>> give a year of your life to see a flicker of talent anywhere among
>> them. They envy achievement…" ~ Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>
>> - - -
>>
>> "And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by
>> which he spake":
>>
>> Turin
>>
>>
>> I have such sites to show you... ------------------------
>>
>> http://www.myspace.com/turin_turambar
>> http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First/
>> https://profiles.google.com/TurinTurambar.1/
>> https://twitter.com/TurinTolkien
>> http://yeoldebloggeofturin.blogspot.com/
>>
>> ------------------------
>>
>> "He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth,
>> or maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known
>> shall burn in hell forever and ever...."
>>
>> -----
>>
>>
>


- - -

Loved by few. Hated by many. Envied by all:

&

unread,
Dec 29, 2013, 1:33:05 AM12/29/13
to
paul elam thinks he can have his own show he cant he is bad

>
>
> Maybe, "Men's" scams, like AV4M, are actually clearinghouses for
> ill-gotten funds that need to be accounted for, and/or disposed of.
>

you are right
they kept the money

>
> What was even more nauseating about this one was the fact that this
> $6k was the result of their all cashing in on Earl Silverman's
> suicide, before the body was even cold.
>
> Make no mistake: Earl Silverman was a phony. He was one of them.
> Like Paul Elam, he was a social worker. He killed himself - pure and
> simple - because he couldn't pay his bills. He was about to become
> homeless, himself. He had needed his Men's center as personal
> shelter, as well as for the Men in need. The man talked a good game,
> by presenting himself as a warm compassionate individual, who cared.
> However, he also had a nasty side, which he would unleash against
> ideologues. He thought he could make it without us. He cynically
> employed phrases, like "family of men", but he took the
> money-centered approach, instead. He tried for broad/mainstream
> appeal, to the very fucks who do this to Men (for laughs). He got a
> traitors' reward. Yes, he was fake.
>

he was feminist

> So, this is what AV4M and Hansen pulled over Silverman's dead body.
> They pretended that they wanted to make his "dream" of a Men's
> Shelter come true so that they would have a cause to collect/abscond
> money for, from elsewhere. Then, some of them split it up, between
> themselves, and had a little bit of theater to address everyone's
> questions.
>
>
> .....aaaaand, Men are no better off, as a result.
>

we need department of men and law firms who represent men only to sue
for anti male discrimination there is untapped market
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages