Sounds Like My Aunt: Florida Meth Mom Who Decapitated Family’S Pet Rabbit In Front Of Her Two Young Children

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

Sep 24, 2013, 5:27:37 PM9/24/13

Tina Sandlin: Florida Meth Mom Who Decapitated Family’S Pet Rabbit In
Front Of Her Two Young Children Receives 5 Years Of Probation

https://plus.google.com/106631131964442970046/posts/MZU51EZHsD1

- - -

Loved by few. Hated by many. Envied by all:

Turin

I have such sites to show you...
------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/turin_turambar
http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First/
https://profiles.google.com/TurinTurambar.1/
https://twitter.com/TurinTolkien
http://yeoldebloggeofturin.blogspot.com/

------------------------

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or
maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall
burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----

&

Sep 24, 2013, 6:24:46 PM9/24/13
On 09/24/2013 05:27 PM, �� wrote:

> Tina Sandlin: Florida Meth Mom Who Decapitated Family’S Pet Rabbit In
> Front Of Her Two Young Children Receives 5 Years Of Probation
>

> https://plus.google.com/106631131964442970046/posts/MZU51EZHsD1

did your aunt kill a rabbit

Marxette

Sep 27, 2013, 10:37:45 PM9/27/13
On 09/24/2013 06:24 PM, & wrote:
> On 09/24/2013 05:27 PM, �� wrote:
>>

>> Tina Sandlin: Florida Meth Mom Who Decapitated Family’S Pet Rabbit In
>> Front Of Her Two Young Children Receives 5 Years Of Probation
>>

>> https://plus.google.com/106631131964442970046/posts/MZU51EZHsD1
>>

> did your aunt kill a rabbit

LOL &, Turin's aunt is one scary woman. She's the kind of profile social
agencies remove kids from when possible because of the odd way the
family lives. The problem with her is that she's quite good at
obstructing the social workers an' school officials with a smokescreen
of religious fakery, hippy culture an' controlling her family so that
most of her adult life she has ruled them through a perfectly vicious
combination of premeditated emotional torture, social humiliation an'
ostracization through her public religious antics. Turin said that she
would use extreme emotional cruelty against the family like killing her
kids' pets, which sounds to me like a control mechanism for enforcing
her psychotic decrees about how they were to live.

Some of us have pointed out to Turin that he seems to have been snowed
by this 'religious' woman most of his life, as sometimes happens with
people we have on a pedestal. She has some genuine eccentricities
inherited from backward parents but we think the real story behind all
of the theater is just a closet drug addict who used her family to
protect her secret through a truly demented smokescreen so she would
never have to confront her problem an' seek help. This would explain
behavior like killing pets in a rage, no? :)

One clue is that her husband always brought home lots of money but they
never seemed to have any. They lived paycheck to paycheck an' borrowed
from relatives an' bad people but Turin said his uncle retired at
$80k/year. They had nice houses but hardly anything expensive inside
like furniture, except for TVs an' the latest video systems for the
youngest kid. The kids had to wear second hand an' avoid nice clothes in
favor of biker gang wear. Their few friends were other families with
gang connections. Then i've heard about evil mood swings, childish
confused behavior, keeping kids home from school for weeks on vague
religious pretenses, being afraid of everyone who comes to the door or
whenever the phone rings an' claiming you don't fit into any church.

I've worked with families like this in my profession and this woman's
long history of excuses an' stories are all a blame game that's
consistent with drug addict behavior and lifestyles that employ the easy
'Jesus only' religion to excuse everything the parents do. The money
goes to the drugs while nothing goes to the kids' upbringing except for
junk, or to the homes 'cause possessions are just drug collateral to be
sold off at need. This is made to fit with their reactionary pose when
they put on a dress down born again act -LOL- or just pretend they're in
some anti organized religion end times cult that holds its nose against
the bad bad world around them.

Of course money can't go to anything but their drug habits! LOL the
world is evil an' Christians are supposed to stay apart from it! OK but
whenever you find out about the substance abuse that seems to be exempt
from the thinking the excuse becomes Jesus loves sinners who slip an'
fall alot. They are 'works in progress' so Jesus is angry with people
who work at having nicer lives but loves those who promote self
destructive behavior. I can follow this crummy thinking to where i start
smelling luddite an' then i stop listening. How can you be a work in
progress if you're against all possible goals in life? LOL

What gave me a flag on Turin's aunt was when he said that she told him
about an incident in a Sons of God biker group coffee house where a kid
got roughed up by them and she claimed to step in to protect him. Oh my,
bikers have this reputation for pushing drugs and now the Sons of God
are too mean an' hypocritical for his diehard biker aunt and uncle to be
around :) Well, Sons of God have a reputation too: for being one of the
better Christian biker groups that really mean their religion. From how
Turin described it i bet it was the other way around an' his aunt and
uncle were trying to bring some unwanted trade into a clean place. They
probably used a poor boy as their pigeon, but Sons of God saw what they
were really about an' it was time to scram LOL. Something that is often
true of alcoholics an' drug addicts is that they frequently whitewash
their schemes by blaming everything on the way others treat others
instead of why :)

Marxette

&

Sep 28, 2013, 12:18:08 AM9/28/13
On 09/27/2013 10:37 PM, Marxette wrote:
> On 09/24/2013 06:24 PM, & wrote:
>> On 09/24/2013 05:27 PM, �� wrote:
>>>

>>> Tina Sandlin: Florida Meth Mom Who Decapitated Family’S Pet
>>> Rabbit In Front Of Her Two Young Children Receives 5 Years Of
>>> Probation
>>>

>>> https://plus.google.com/106631131964442970046/posts/MZU51EZHsD1
>>>

>> did your aunt kill a rabbit
>>

> LOL &, Turin's aunt is one scary woman. She's the kind of profile
> social agencies remove kids from when possible because of the odd way
> the family lives. The problem with her is that she's quite good at
> obstructing the social workers an' school officials with a
> smokescreen of religious fakery, hippy culture an' controlling her
> family so that most of her adult life she has ruled them through a
> perfectly vicious combination of premeditated emotional torture,
> social humiliation an' ostracization through her public religious
> antics. Turin said that she would use extreme emotional cruelty
> against the family like killing her kids' pets, which sounds to me
> like a control mechanism for enforcing her psychotic decrees about
> how they were to live.

she sounds worse than meth mom

> Some of us have pointed out to Turin that he seems to have been
> snowed by this 'religious' woman most of his life, as sometimes
> happens with people we have on a pedestal. She has some genuine
> eccentricities inherited from backward parents but we think the real
> story behind all of the theater is just a closet drug addict who used
> her family to protect her secret through a truly demented smokescreen
> so she would never have to confront her problem an' seek help. This
> would explain behavior like killing pets in a rage, no? :)

you are right

> One clue is that her husband always brought home lots of money but
> they never seemed to have any. They lived paycheck to paycheck an'
> borrowed from relatives an' bad people but Turin said his uncle
> retired at $80k/year. They had nice houses but hardly anything
> expensive inside like furniture, except for TVs an' the latest video
> systems for the youngest kid. The kids had to wear second hand an'
> avoid nice clothes in favor of biker gang wear. Their few friends
> were other families with gang connections. Then i've heard about evil
> mood swings, childish confused behavior, keeping kids home from
> school for weeks on vague religious pretenses, being afraid of
> everyone who comes to the door or whenever the phone rings an'
> claiming you don't fit into any church.

she was hiding from dealers she was drug addict . im right

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

Sep 28, 2013, 2:30:10 PM9/28/13
On 09/27/2013 10:37 PM, Marxette wrote:
It's an interesting idea. I don't deny that her teetotaler claims
totally preempted the idea, for me, early on. Even my father said that,
when they would all go out to hit the bars, she would just order
something like vinegar and water. That, and the fact that she stopped
partying with my mother, after she got married - and always claimed to
have a problem with my mother's drinking (though, really, she was just
badmouthing her because she now had to stay home with the kids) - threw
me off from even considering that sort of alternative for her behavior.

A few years ago, I was talking to one of her daughters and I kept coming
up against erratic behavior that made it difficult for me to have a
simple conversation with her. Suddenly, it hit me that some of these
personality quirks, of hers - which I had long been familiar with -
could, very likely, be a product of drug abuse. That was about as far
as I took that, too. Then, there is another one of her daughters which
I could say similar things about.

So, the more that I consider the idea, the more that I have to say that
- yes - you have a definite point, there. I ought to know, by now, how
secretive they can be - on top of all of their flat-out lies and
hypocrisy. I would, still, like a little more evidence, though.

> One clue is that her husband always brought home lots of money but
> they never seemed to have any. They lived paycheck to paycheck an'
> borrowed from relatives an' bad people but Turin said his uncle
> retired at $80k/year. They had nice houses but hardly anything
> expensive inside like furniture, except for TVs an' the latest video
> systems for the youngest kid. The kids had to wear second hand an'
> avoid nice clothes in favor of biker gang wear. Their few friends
> were other families with gang connections. Then i've heard about evil
> mood swings, childish confused behavior, keeping kids home from
> school for weeks on vague religious pretenses, being afraid of
> everyone who comes to the door or whenever the phone rings an'
> claiming you don't fit into any church.

See, here is the reason as to why I still object ...even in the face of
all of that. (Yes, I am probably still falling for precisely the same
con that they have always played on me. But, I can't help it, because,
I still believe that it can have merit, at times.)

These are the kind of people who brand themselves as nonconformists.
When you have a genuine nonconformist, then you can expect all sorts of
behavior and explanations that are going to sound suspiciously close to
bullshit excuses and negative stereotypes.

OTOH, the biggest reason that I am finally dismissing their claims to
nonconformism is my, now, 12 year old discovery of the true family
history of my maternal grandparents.

I never knew that they were (both) a couple of backwood simpletons who
thought it would be a swell idea to get hitched, later in their lives,
shovel off to Buffalo, and start a family, in the 1930s, raising
chickens in the backyard. I never knew that they both had the entire
family ashamed. I never knew that my mother's side of the family had
all been raised and grown up as complete out-of-place idiots in a city
neighborhood, suffering from all sorts of culture shock as a result of a
couple of Honey-Boo Boo/Jerry Springer "don't give a shit what anybody
thinks", hillbilly-asshole parents. No one told me.

That sure isn't anything I've ever heard about my father's side. I've
been taking resentful shit my entire life from the dirty-asshole side of
the family - who should've never left Pennsylvania. The ones who are
still coming to grips with civilization. I ain't joking. Even Mr.
More-or-Less Normal, Did the Family Proud has always been a strange bird
...always seeming to feel some deep-seated need to mock everything
around him. No wonder I never really clicked with these jerks.

I used to believe that my Aunt was trying to take some sort of a stand.
But, all she was ever really doing was trying to tear down everything
around that intimidated her (you know, like Paul Elam...? Lmao). She
could very well be an old hippy druggy, but, at the very least, I would
agree that her nonconformism is a crock of shit.

To be a genuine nonconformist is to adhere to a different set of
standards, as opposed to having none, at all. It's all too clear to me,
now, that those people do *not* have - nor ever have - had many
standards, at all. It's always been just a lot of sleazy drama around
money. I'm still holding off on why they never had enough money, but, I
acknowledge that you could be right.
I know this:

Any church or other Christian group that I have ever heard them say they
had anything to do with, it has ended over some seeming nit-picky
personality conflict.

I kept hearing about the Sons of God, for a while, before I remember
hearing that story. So, it sounded like it lasted for a while.
Something about it smells a tad like bullshit, to me, though. It's
almost as if she concocted it as something that was supposed to appeal
to me. I also remember hearing some talk about RUBes, too. I'm pretty
sure that was supposed to appeal to me.

But, you could be right.

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

Sep 28, 2013, 2:31:44 PM9/28/13
On 09/28/2013 12:18 AM, & wrote:
> On 09/27/2013 10:37 PM, Marxette wrote:

>>> did your aunt kill a rabbit
>>>

>> LOL &, Turin's aunt is one scary woman. She's the kind of profile
>> social agencies remove kids from when possible because of the odd way
>> the family lives. The problem with her is that she's quite good at
>> obstructing the social workers an' school officials with a
>> smokescreen of religious fakery, hippy culture an' controlling her
>> family so that most of her adult life she has ruled them through a
>> perfectly vicious combination of premeditated emotional torture,
>> social humiliation an' ostracization through her public religious
>> antics. Turin said that she would use extreme emotional cruelty
>> against the family like killing her kids' pets, which sounds to me
>> like a control mechanism for enforcing her psychotic decrees about
>> how they were to live.
>>

> she sounds worse than meth mom

Lmao

Marxette

Jan 21, 2014, 9:34:09 AM1/21/14
Well what you just was telling us is at least circumstantial evidence.
All that these so-called christians ever seem to do is LIE :)

>> One clue is that her husband always brought home lots of money but
>> they never seemed to have any. They lived paycheck to paycheck an'
>> borrowed from relatives an' bad people but Turin said his uncle
>> retired at $80k/year. They had nice houses but hardly anything
>> expensive inside like furniture, except for TVs an' the latest video
>> systems for the youngest kid. The kids had to wear second hand an'
>> avoid nice clothes in favor of biker gang wear. Their few friends
>> were other families with gang connections. Then i've heard about evil
>> mood swings, childish confused behavior, keeping kids home from
>> school for weeks on vague religious pretenses, being afraid of
>> everyone who comes to the door or whenever the phone rings an'
>> claiming you don't fit into any church.
>

> See, here is the reason as to why I still object ...even in the face of
> all of that. (Yes, I am probably still falling for precisely the same
> con that they have always played on me. But, I can't help it, because,
> I still believe that it can have merit, at times.)

LOL i'm glad you're finally waking up Turin :)

> These are the kind of people who brand themselves as nonconformists.
> When you have a genuine nonconformist, then you can expect all sorts of
> behavior and explanations that are going to sound suspiciously close to
> bullshit excuses and negative stereotypes.
>

> OTOH, the biggest reason that I am finally dismissing their claims to
> nonconformism is my, now, 12 year old discovery of the true family
> history of my maternal grandparents.
>
> I never knew that they were (both) a couple of backwood simpletons who
> thought it would be a swell idea to get hitched, later in their lives,
> shovel off to Buffalo, and start a family, in the 1930s, raising
> chickens in the backyard. I never knew that they both had the entire
> family ashamed. I never knew that my mother's side of the family had
> all been raised and grown up as complete out-of-place idiots in a city
> neighborhood, suffering from all sorts of culture shock as a result of a
> couple of Honey-Boo Boo/Jerry Springer "don't give a shit what anybody
> thinks", hillbilly-asshole parents. No one told me.
>
> That sure isn't anything I've ever heard about my father's side. I've
> been taking resentful shit my entire life from the dirty-asshole side of
> the family - who should've never left Pennsylvania. The ones who are
> still coming to grips with civilization. I ain't joking. Even Mr.
> More-or-Less Normal, Did the Family Proud has always been a strange bird
> ...always seeming to feel some deep-seated need to mock everything
> around him. No wonder I never really clicked with these jerks.

These are people who are involved in bad things, trust me on this :)
They just want you an' everyone else to think they're being jerks for
jesus. It gives them a cleaner image in front of neighbors, groups an'
jesus gets the bad rap, like they really care.

> I used to believe that my Aunt was trying to take some sort of a stand.
> But, all she was ever really doing was trying to tear down everything
> around that intimidated her (you know, like Paul Elam...? Lmao). She
> could very well be an old hippy druggy, but, at the very least, I would
> agree that her nonconformism is a crock of shit.
>
> To be a genuine nonconformist is to adhere to a different set of
> standards, as opposed to having none, at all. It's all too clear to me,
> now, that those people do *not* have - nor ever have - had many
> standards, at all. It's always been just a lot of sleazy drama around
> money. I'm still holding off on why they never had enough money, but, I
> acknowledge that you could be right.

LOL Turin, when you've got that kind of a drama queen then money should
be the first thing to look at an' when they're going through that much
of it then it's red flag time. There's no sensible reason why people
should always be at odds with their neighbors an' dragging everything
else down with a religious alienation syndrome, including other
christians. That usually means fear of having social services called on you.

Something else that really stands out about this is their silly lies.
Your aunt, mother and sister all sound good at controlling their
families by isolating them, but this woman takes it to another level
because she uses the religious nut angle as a further justification by
shielding them from satan -LOL- who always seems to be teachers,
doctors, social workers an' authority. She's shielded her habit from
exposure by cutting them off even from situations where they might talk
to anyone who wouldn't be fooled. Remember how Ms. Carol had her
daughter Shondl approach you in the library to enigmatically tell you
that your uncle had his cell phone number changed? You didn't need
anyone to tell you that it had something to do with Thea's secret
accusation an' she didn't want you and him talking about that. That's
the way this woman rolls an' it's not how a religious separatist does
it. In fact it's how that group Twelve Tribes does it but the truth
about them is that they recruit heavily from the drug culture so we're
still talking about the same thing :)

Marxette

nico...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 8:12:30 PM2/9/18
SCAMMER Alert: STEVE DAN also known as STIVE JEAN-PAUL DAN also known as STEVE JEAN-PAUL DAN

If you have more information about this scammer: please contact me.
If you are scammed by this person then also please contact me. I am collecting as much as possible information about this scammer so I can make sure this person can be prosecuted to the fullest extend. financial reward available.

name: STIVE JEAN-PAUL DAN
also known as: STEVE JEAN-PAUL DAN
also known as: STEVE DAN
nationality: French

Steve's wife: Johaly Torres

companies of Steve:
compan 1: TRANSCOM: www.TRANSCOM.IO
company 2: www.soybit.com
company 3: www.dancm.com/

Helpdesk employee of Soybit.com: Julian A. Daza

link which shows steve:
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Dawson-County-GA/Stive-Jean-Paul-Dan.20369574.html

Steve is the owner of http://soybit.com/ and Steve sold about 3 million usd of my bitcoin for me. Steve send me a small part of this amount and then disappeared with the money he owed me.

Steve has a bank account at Citibank Hong Kong. Steve's private banker is Angela at Citibank Hong Kong. I have here a part of steve's bank account statements which shows that he has received about 1.5 million on his citibank account. Another 1.6 million usd of my BTC Steve sold through www.gatecoin.com

For anyone who can help me getting back my money I have a ten percent reward in percentage of the money returned to me. Upon contacting me you will get all information needed. Also I am working with authorities, so also authorities need to be informed of any action.

Send me all your info you have of him. FINANCIAL REWARD for information that can lead to recovery of my funds are available. Reward of information about Steve which I do not already posses is also available.

please contact via my email: nicon6936 @ gmail . com

http://www.stevedan.me/