Our Supreme Court "It's her house!"

John Doe

Nov 18, 2013, 1:28:30 PM11/18/13

http://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_audio_detail.aspx?argument=12-7822&TY=2013

Listen to judge Alito saying "it's her house, it's her house". The
reason our country is turning into a police state is not just
Democrats, the reason is just as much Republicans and their
appointees. Listen to our Supreme Court using ordinary women to
invade the privacy of ordinary people's homes. Ordinary people
cannot be treated like adults, according to our government,
ordinary women must be treated like favored siblings. Women are
the rope that bind ordinary men so government and big business
can plunder our houses. This is what happens when men's natural
physical authority is criminalized, when there is no head of
household. There is no such thing as a two-person democracy. There
should be a separation between family and state, something like
the separation between state and federal government. Forcing
gender "equality" produces a power void that government is eager
to fill. And they are marching in.

&

Nov 18, 2013, 1:53:06 PM11/18/13
all politics not social movement , you are short changing men

John Doe

Nov 18, 2013, 2:20:52 PM11/18/13
Translate that into English, please.

> you are short changing men

Don't know what that means, either. Where are you from?

--
> From: & <ampersand.the.great gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: soc.men,soc.women,alt.mens-rights,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
> Subject: Re: Our Supreme Court "It's her house!"
> Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:53:06 -0500

&

Nov 18, 2013, 3:32:00 PM11/18/13
On 11/18/2013 02:20 PM, John Doe wrote:
> & <ampersand.the.great gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> John Doe wrote:
>
>>> http://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_audio_detail.aspx?argument=12-7822&TY=2013

Listen to judge Alito saying "it's her house, it's her house". The
>>> reason our country is turning into a police state is not just
>>> Democrats, the reason is just as much Republicans and their
>>> appointees. Listen to our Supreme Court using ordinary women to
>>> invade the privacy of ordinary people's homes. Ordinary people
>>> cannot be treated like adults, according to our government,
>>> ordinary women must be treated like favored siblings. Women are
>>> the rope that bind ordinary men so government and big business
>>> can plunder our houses. This is what happens when men's natural
>>> physical authority is criminalized, when there is no head of
>>> household. There is no such thing as a two-person democracy.
>>> There should be a separation between family and state, something
>>> like the separation between state and federal government. Forcing
>>> gender "equality" produces a power void that government is eager
>>> to fill. And they are marching in.
>>>

>> all politics not social movement
>
> Translate that into English, please.

i win

>> you are short changing men
>
> Don't know what that means, either. Where are you from?

john doe troll is back he is troll