Retirement

krp

Mar 18, 2010, 11:25:46 AM3/18/10
Folks, its with heavy heart that I'm announcing retirement from the men's
rights profession.

With my health, I can no longer do this. Most of you know about my
stalker, David Moore. The other end of the rainbow is guys like Greg
Hanson, who think they are entitled to everything for free, then get RUDE
when it isn't given to them. I also need to spend more time with my wife.

Goodbye, and it has been a PLEASURE to work for you.

Greegor

Mar 18, 2010, 2:58:25 PM3/18/10
More of Davey's pathetic usenet FORGERY.
Pangborn is just as busy as he wants to be!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/e4fc8f398ba052c6?hl=en&dmode=source

From: "krp" <pangb...@a-team.org>
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-
rights.unmoderated
Subject: Retirement
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:25:46 +0100 (CET)

Info

Mar 18, 2010, 6:46:14 PM3/18/10
In article <dde18a51-30f1-46ec...@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>
Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

> More of

Flush.

sir psycho

May 27, 2021, 10:11:04 AM5/27/21
Before he died, Ken had interesting things to say on his Facebook page.