Ken Pangborn

Poorboy

Jan 18, 2011, 4:44:37 AM1/18/11
I am pleased to see that this group is on topic now. Mr. Pangborn was
incorrectly attacked by some people and really, all he was trying to
do was help. Us guys have to stick together in these tough times.

Ih8Pangborn

Feb 24, 2011, 7:20:16 PM2/24/11

I am pleased to see that Pangborn is gone.
He was incorrectly BORN, if you ask me.

- - -

This has been another "Us guys have to get some sticks" moment, with:

Turin

I have such sites to show you...

http://www.myspace.com/turin_turambar
http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First/
http://turinturambar.fortunecity.com/blog/

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----

sir psycho

May 27, 2021, 10:09:46 AM5/27/21
This is perhaps the funniest shit I've ever read. Some of the stuff done to Pangborn was over the line, but he brought all of it on himself. Nothing was done to him that he didn't do to others hundreds of times over.