As seen on 20/20 & Oprah

rrox...@yahoo.com

Aug 16, 2008, 11:27:38 AM8/16/08
Extra Income in Legal Way - As seen on 20/20 & Oprah doacn5 Thu
May 08 16:02:40 PDT 2008

Congratulations
How To Easily Generate THOUSANDS Of Dollars Every Day/Week/Month....
This is how it Goes.. Read on...
1. What's New?
Paypal verifies that this $6 investment program is 100% legal and is
big hit this year.
A 15 year old boy made 71,000 in just 5 weeks.
It follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters,
which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed
legal
If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of
the United States Postal laws.
eMail:
MySpace:
My Blog:
My Yuwie
Make Money Fast & Easy
MAKE $250,000 IN WEEKS - AS SEEN ON OPRAH 20/20
Proven by various, highly-respected U.S. TV and Radio programs as
being 100% legal, feasible and true.**
Oprah Winfrey and ABC's investigation team 20/20 also prove it can
be done.
It's a BIG hit this year
.Wait Don't leave yet...X
What We Do
THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY IT WORKS BUT YOU HAVE TO
FOLLOW The LETTER FOR IT TO WORK THIS IS NOT A PYRAMID SCAM :
I came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00
...here?s how
Paypal verifies that this $6 investment program is 100% legal
and is a big hit this year see their note below or ask them
directly...
For a simple investment of 15-30 minutes and just $6,
it is 100% worth it to make thousands so quickly.
This is not another scam that takes lots of your hard earned money;
this is a no risk investment that will make you thousands of dollars
very easily and quickly.
From PayPal: Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is
paypal
scheme floating around at the moment you may have heard or seen the
$6
scheme.You may have even taken part in it well we have been asked a
lot of
questions about this scheme the answer is yes it does work and yes it
is safe to use providing you follow the rules it is legal and has
made
a big hit on the internet this year.
If you would like to take part in this scheme or would like a bit
more
information then please see the attached file that was kindly donated
to us.
Thank you for using PayPal
Turn $6 into $15,000 in only 30 days...here?s how You have most
likely
seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as 20/20 and
Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal.
If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail.
This program is by no means new.
It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade.
In the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as
an investment of a few hundred dollars.
However, thanks to PayPal and the Internet,
the investment is now virtually ZERO
And what's more, the entire process is
FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it:
Make Money with your Paypal account as shown on Oprah
A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came
across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands
of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00
So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam , but like most of us,
I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only
$1.00 to each of the 6 email addresses stated in this article.
You then place Your Name and Email Address at the bottom of the list
at the # 6th position and email it to your friends as well as post
this message (with your email address in the list) to at least 200
newsgroups.
(There are thousands)
No catch that was it.
So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except
$6.00, right?
So I invested the measly $6.00
Well GUESS WHAT
Within days, we started getting money coming into my Pay Pal account
We were shocked
I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.In my
first week, We made about $25.00, which means that 25 people
joined the group after they saw my posted messages.
By the end of the second week We had made a total of over $1000.00
In the third week We had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.This
is now my fourth week and We have made a total of just over
$42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and the few minutes it took to join
Paypal.
I have spent more than that on the lottery
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
the information off of it, as you need it.
I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, that you
will
start making more money than you thought possible by doing something
so easy
SUGGESTION:
Read this entire message carefully
Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in, it's that
easy
It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works If all of the
following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.
AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE:
Follow these directions EXACTLY,
and $20,000 or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants.
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions.
In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
service.
You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be
included in that list.
BIG money...
INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP 1: Make Payment through Paypal gateway. If you are not already a
PayPal user you need to go to the PayPal website at https://www.paypal.com/
and SIGN UP.
In order to receive credit card payments from other people, you
needto
sign up for a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (not just a PERSONAL
account).
It is highly recommended to VERIFY your account as soon as you
receive
your credit card bills, so that others can easily Pay YOU. In order
pay out the initial $6.00 from your account, you DON'T have to be
averified Account holder. PAYPAL is 100% secure and is used by
millions of people worldwide.
STEP 2:Here is where the action occurs. The first thing to do is to
send a $1.00 payment to each of the 6 email addresses on the current
list from your PayPal account.
To do this quickly and successfully, follow these simple steps:
1. Login to PayPal and click on the Send Money tab near the top of
the screen
2. In the Recipient's Email field enter the email address
3. In the Amount field enter 1 (This is your $1.00 payment)
4. In the Category field select Service (Keeping it legal)
5. In the Subject field type EMAIL LIST , and in the MESSAGE
field enter PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST .
By doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the
legality
of the system by paying for the service.
6. Finally, click on the Continue button to complete the payment.
Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That's it By
sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the
compounding POWER of the system. You will reap???
1. s...@immanex.com
2. hotce...@hotmail.com
3. darhell@hotmailcom
4. MRBAUER...@AOL.COM
5. Tyrone1...@yahoo.com
6. rrox...@yahoo.com
STEP 3
Now,... after paying $1.00 to each of the email placements above,
take
the #1 Email Address off the list, move the other Email Addresses up
(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add Your Email Address as number
6 on the list.
STEP 4
Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
the original as possible.
Please Note: Website Generator can be obtained from your friend who
introduce to you, of course after the full Payment.
Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (there are
thousands of groups).
And email your message to as many people you can. Remember, the more
you post and email the more money you make This is perfectly legal
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works If all of the
following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.
PLEASE REMEMBERthis program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity
of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions.
You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and
if
the chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair
share.
So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
List Developer with one dollar each.
You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
geometrically.
So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will have
potentially received thousands of dollars into your account
What an opportunity for only a total of $6.00
$1 for each of the first six people listed above
To begin with,
please send your joining fee now (which is $1.00 to each email
address listed above) then add your own Email Address to the list and
you're in business
HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS:
Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,
excite.com, etc., then search with the subject ''millionaire message
board'' or ''money making message board'' or ''employment message
board'' or ''money making discussions'' or ''money making forum'' or
''business message board'' etc.
You will find thousands and thousands of message boards.
Click on them one by one and you will find the option 'post a new
message'. Then Post this article as a 'new message' by highlighting
the text of this letter and selecting copy then paste from the edit
menu.
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
the post message button.
You're done with your first one It only takes about 60 seconds to
complete postings on message boards after you catch on.
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200
That is it
You will begin receiving money in your account from around the world
within days
JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.
HOW THE MONEY WORKS:
When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at
LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00).Those 15
will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00
($225.00), etc. through 6 levels of email addresses.
For comprehension purposes, here is an easy viewing chart:
1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375
As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other
opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?
I'm not going to say this is going to make everyone over $800,000,
but
within a few WEEKS you begin to see results, thanks to the speed of
the internet
When your name is no longer on the list, take the latest posting in
the newsgroups and begin the process again. Simply amazing...
Follow the system as described, and enjoy your PROFITS
REMEMBER... HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY
YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT
KEEPS ON COMING.
This is excellent seed money to start or expand a business, buy your
dream home, car and pay off whatever bills you
may have. Good luck
A - M - A - Z - I - N - G -
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to Email
Addresses using Paypal on the list, putting your name at number 6
again.
And start posting again.
The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world
are joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday.
JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW
So, can you afford $6.00 to see if it really works??
I think so
People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends
you
the money? So what
What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet
andnewsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try.
Good Luck.

Ronald Norwood

Jun 30, 2022, 2:47:41 PM6/30/22