1. A Step-by-step Guide to TCS provisions under GST/ Tax collection at source under GST
TCS provisions under GST applicable from 1 October 2018.
In this video we discuss basic provisions of TCS under GST.
1. If you are running e-commerce portal, then you must watch this video in order to know “how TCS under GST will impact you and what are the compliance you need to follow?”
2. If you are supplier on e-commerce portal, then you must watch this video in order to know the impact of TCS under GST and compliance need be follow by you.
2. Clarifications on GST TCS provisions/ Applicability of TCS provisions on foreign e-commerce operator
This video provides clarification on some important FAQs related to GST TCS provisions.
1. Under multiple ecommerce model, who should be liable to collect TCS?
2.Can supplier claim the refund of unutilized TCS amount?
3. Whether payment of TCS through Input Tax Credit of operator for depositing TCS ?
4. Whether TCS is to be collected on import of goods or services or both?
5. Whether TCS is to be collected in respect of supplies made by the composition taxpayer?
6. Whether TCS to be collected on supplies on which the recipient is required to pay tax on reverse charge basis?
7. Whether TCS to be collected on exempt supplies?
8. Whether value of net taxable supplies to be calculated at gross level or at GSTIN level?
9. Is it necessary for e Commerce operators who are already registered under GST and have GSTIN, to have separate registration for TCS as well?
10. Applicability of TCS provisions on Foreign e-commerce operator ?
11.Whether e-Commerce operator is required to obtain registration in every State/UT in which suppliers listed on their e-commerce platform are located to undertake the necessary compliance as mandated under the law?
and many more...
Tax and law directory
(Global tax consultant)
You can also follow us at
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/casakshi.rallijindal
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ca-sakshi-ralli-jindal-1b9a25118/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rallijindal
Website - https://taxandlawdirectory.blogspot.in/