Piru Crip

1 view

yahw...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2015, 4:43:45 PM10/10/15
Corups Chriti isn't an island and I don't know much about there or that, and if I wanted to have gaang bloods in the future, I'd make and not build or not demonstrate nor cast magic bullets, I'd have bad music futures to shoot the dead presidents into neither attraction or building like a voice that licences could ditect, and less difraction would mean more people would quit smoking, and all the colours of racial harmony wouldn'tve been stolen along with eternal living proof first under the stars in the universe since an axis for pair production, and the code would be just that, no treaty, no background checks then, and the fastest past pain not quick rather than ever having to think before before again, then a man, or men, bigger than the imaging in my skull, would've been no cap nor smok in any body's upbringing, because video like that would be winded by the sand vortex of the game board of the crystals I create of iron not ore, like life isn't in pretension or rhetoric, and no education was ever against a problem, then the problem in education would be rates, wouldn't they, them poems and things could be like the original thing, and I'dve made it, and all of them, all the movies, and all the songs would be erased, for the music man and performances in the real Heaven.

Do not be decieved by a mind or the black market, nor make it unless it's being made, and if you started, it's your children that need the ending, even if out that, that is not for video though, and that was the problem in educational rates, and since contempt in inferior court of original life and originality cain't act or be charged, have no charges for holy charges, just ACT.