Replaying Dreamweb

John Z

Nov 9, 2017, 2:24:39 PM11/9/17
Finally set up CRT filter on dropbox to look like an old monitor (sans
the contrast, of course).

Replaying Dreamweb brings out a *flood* of memories.

Anyone here ever played that cyberpunk masterpiece adventure?

Conceited Jerk

Dec 2, 2017, 6:38:57 PM12/2/17
In article <WX1NB.417$514...@fx43.iad>, John Z <jo...@doe.com> wrote:

> Replaying Dreamweb brings out a *flood* of memories.
>
> Anyone here ever played that cyberpunk masterpiece adventure?

I remember playing it a *long* time ago, along with Bloodnet.
Frequently get the two confused...

-CJ

John Z

Dec 4, 2017, 2:17:15 PM12/4/17
> I remember playing it a *long* time ago, along with Bloodnet.
> Frequently get the two confused...

Another gem, unfortunately a very rough one. Systems are so horribly
broken that I just can't bring myself to finish it.