for the altcp regulars of the 1990s

Sourcerer

Dec 24, 2023, 7:37:23 PM12/24/23

Both Poly and I send our warmest regards this Christmas to:

Rancheros and Ranchodiles:

Gene Mosburg
Jerimiah A. Blatz
Julia Witwer
Lisa Walton
Jennacy Backo (Desu)
Johnny Fusion=11811=
lunaslide
mpa (Michael, .mpa, mpasla)
Nemickol
Nesta Stubbs
Nightfly
Ross Burrell
S.P. Brown (eyebrown)
Sebastian
selena kyle
Starknight
technical boy (Mike Gold)
Brian Ruh (Glitterboy)
The Passenger
The Traveller
W_Earp
Winter Dragon
Matthew Devney

And altcp Regulars:
Barbara Trumpinksi
Baron Samedi
Christian Taube
Chris Mountford
Dave Garner (Pierre Pressure)
Erich Schneider
Frank
Gremlin
Halibut
Joel Benford
Kevin O'Gorman
lzaird
NoiVad
Simon Dawson
Stack
Susan Danewitz
Tsunami
Yarrick40
Zeitgeyser (1951-2020)

and altcp's problem kids:
Omar "Ze Kool" Haneef
Polecat
dick@aol

And anyone else able to stick it out on alt.cp more that a
month or two, that we may have omitted...

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Cheers

--
(__) Sourcerer
/(<>)\ O|O|O|O||O||O

rek2 hispagatos

Dec 27, 2023, 4:03:40 PM12/27/23
On 2023-12-25, Sourcerer <sour...@foreshadower.net> wrote:

> Both Poly and I send our warmest regards this Christmas to:
>
> Rancheros and Ranchodiles:
>
> And anyone else able to stick it out on alt.cp more that a
> month or two, that we may have omitted...
>
> Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
>
> Cheers

Happy Holidays!
Happy Hacking

ReK2

--
- {gemini,https}://{,rek2.}hispagatos.org - mastodon: @re...@hispagatos.space
- [https|gemini]://2600.Madrid - https://hispagatos.space/@rek2

cr0c0d1le

Dec 27, 2023, 9:45:35 PM12/27/23
rek2 hispagatos <re...@hispagatos.org.invalid> writes:

> On 2023-12-25, Sourcerer <sour...@foreshadower.net> wrote:
>>
>> Both Poly and I send our warmest regards this Christmas to:
>>
>> Rancheros and Ranchodiles:
>>
>> And anyone else able to stick it out on alt.cp more that a
>> month or two, that we may have omitted...
>>
>> Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
>>
>> Cheers
>>

> Happy Holidays!
> Happy Hacking
>
> ReK2
I don't know anyone here, but happy holidays!

Sourcerer

Dec 28, 2023, 4:00:11 PM12/28/23

Best wishes for the New YEar to cr0c0d1le and rek2
hispagatos.