Please, please enough - ol' bubble sorter

Terry Palfrey

Aug 26, 1993, 2:44:30 AM8/26/93
If one has had enough of a thread or a poster
one can usually apply a filter called a kill
file.

If you do not have access to such a beast just
let us know. We'll know what to do then.

Mark Hills

Aug 26, 1993, 10:02:58 AM8/26/93

Causing problems is he? I have a simple solution, with FreePort
it's a simple matter of q)uit and n)ext.

--
The Kid Tokyo : 1:163/445 - 143:613/0 - 100:649/106 - 89:482/107-------------|
Let's go commandos, it's howling time. --------------------------------------|

Terry Palfrey

Aug 26, 1993, 12:29:49 PM8/26/93
> Mark Hills writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <CCDD...@freenet.carleton.ca>
>
> Org. : The National Capital Freenet

Ah, this is a bit of a tiny weensie bit more subtle than that :)

Bubble Sorter

Aug 26, 1993, 3:12:51 PM8/26/93
ag...@Freenet.carleton.ca (Mark Hills) writes:

is who? me? i'm a she.
i think you two have perhaps mistaken me for someone else.

bubble sorter bubl...@tacobel.UUCP
Committee to Destroy the Universe Taco/Bell Syndicate
"he found he could fold space, so he made it into a paper hat."

Dan Andrews

Aug 26, 1993, 4:53:34 PM8/26/93
> Terry Palfrey writes:
>
> If one has had enough of a thread or a poster
> one can usually apply a filter called a kill
> file.
>
> If you do not have access to such a beast just
> let us know. We'll know what to do then.

Great invention. I make very active use of it. Sometimes I'm even tempted
to but myself in it.

What we also need is a grab file.

Michael Paul Greelish

Aug 27, 1993, 2:07:28 AM8/27/93
Personally, I'd like to see someone program a maim file.

Mike Greelish mg...@andrew.cmu.edu
"I assure you, officer, I am sotally tober... er, totally sober..."
---Some idiot in my high school graduating class, circa 1988

Jonas Flygare

Aug 27, 1993, 2:41:18 AM8/27/93
Heh... In XRn, you get an Author Kill option, but I changed that to much
more rewarding 'Kill Author' option. Ahhhh, now that made me feel GOOD!
/:-) for the comically challenged.
--
+ fl...@emil.csd.uu.se + "Alcohol is a powerful stimulant. It is never used
+ fl...@mizar.docs.uu.se + in its pure state in medicine, but when diluted

as...@acad2.alaska.edu

Aug 31, 1993, 8:50:45 PM8/31/93

Terry Palfrey

Aug 26, 1993, 7:29:49 PM8/26/93
PID: Fred 1.9q
MSGID: 1:105/7@fidonet 6fbd8346
From: Terry_...@mindlink.bc.ca (Terry Palfrey)
Newsgroups: alt.cyberpunk
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 16:29:49 GMT

---
* Origin: TheRose BBS +1(503)286-3855 - UseNet <=> FidoNet Gate (1:105/7)
PATH: 30707/99 105/8 290 40