So, anyone playing 2077 game? ;)

Ant

Dec 11, 2020, 10:54:02 PM12/11/20
:D
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, z, tiredness, my old body, (sick/ill)ness (e.g., COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), interruptions, issues, conflicts, obstacles, stresses, fires, out(r)ages, dramas, unlucky #4, 2020, greeds, bugs (e.g., crashes & female mosquitoes), etc. D: Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Pinku Basudei

Dec 12, 2020, 10:16:03 AM12/12/20
I doubt it'll be available for my operating system and from what I read the reviews are kind of mixed :)

--

/ Pinku

Jason Evans

Dec 26, 2020, 3:28:17 PM12/26/20
On Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:16:01 +0100, Pinku Basudei wrote:

> I doubt it'll be available for my operating system and from what I read
> the reviews are kind of mixed :)

I play it on GeforceNow in Chromium. It plays fine if a little laggy at
times.

rtr

Nov 26, 2021, 7:46:37 AM11/26/21
On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 21:53:56 -0600
a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

> :D

It would be nice to play but I don't think I have the hardware and the
operating system to do so (and I really can't be arsed to get that
thing going).

Ander GM

Jan 15, 2022, 3:14:03 PM1/15/22
On 2020-12-12, Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>:D
I prefer telnet cs.netsville.com 7777 (or tintinplusplus). No
graphics, but amazing environment to play with.