REPORT: Who Is Lobbying Against ENCRYPTION?

rek2 hispagatos

Oct 6, 2023, 1:36:30 PM10/6/23
Organizations Lobby Governments For Legislation Implementing Encryption
Threatening Client-side Scanning Tech; Recent Examples Include
Laws / Bills Like Chatcontrol, UK's Online Safety Bill, USA's
EARN IT ACT, KOSA, And More (sadly); Thorn Partners In Creating
Profitable Client-side Software Solutions Such As "Safer",
In The Space; Today We Do A Dive Into This Lobbying, The Risks
Of Legislation / Tech, To Our Right To Privacy:
- The Most Basic Human Dignity.

Is This The Future Solution For Protecting Kids Online? Or Too Dangerous?

Thorn Began As "DNA", Co-founded By Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher.
Ashton Kutcher Has Been Lobbying Governments Worldwide To Implement
Experimental Technology Using AI (artificial intelligence)
Cryptographic Hash Scanning; Using Cryptography

Some Of Video Includes Personal Opinion, Thought, Hypothetic Dangers,
To Help Create a Balanced View In Light Of Heavy Lobbying / Advertising
Only Covering The Positive Sides

https://kolektiva.media/w/vwQEN5Mo1EpDrqUxUxSJTk

Happy Hacking
ReK2