Some News

Sourcerer

Dec 28, 2023, 3:57:31 PM12/28/23

This from Google: "info: Effective February 22, 2024,
Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet con tent.
Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content
from Usenet pe ers will not appear. Viewing and searching of
historical data will still be supp orted as it is done
today."

***

In other news, The New York Times is suing Mircrosoft and
Open AI Inc, for copyright infringement according to
Bloomberg.

Being close to one of the bigger tech companies adopting AI,
I hope to be able to comment on how all this plays out over
time. Poly and I have been expecting these lawsuits, so it
begins.

--
(__) Sourcerer