Cyberpunk Documentary PART 3 | The Matrix, System Shock, Snow Crash, Hackers, VR & Simulation Theory

Ant

Nov 18, 2021, 3:36:40 AM11/18/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczJNtexinY
--
Is summer finally over? Weather, buggy and slammy life are so crazy! Being old sucks. :(
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Geeknix

Nov 18, 2021, 7:02:46 AM11/18/21
On 2021-11-18, Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczJNtexinY

Looks great Ant. Thanks for the link, just started watching so that's my
weekend gone.

--
Don't be afraid of the deep...
--[ bbs.bottomlessabyss.net|https|telnet=2023|ssh=2222 ]--

Ant

Nov 18, 2021, 8:02:10 PM11/18/21
Geeknix <use...@apple.geeknix135.net> wrote:
> On 2021-11-18, Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczJNtexinY

> Looks great Ant. Thanks for the link, just started watching so that's my
> weekend gone.

You're welcome. It IS great and SO long. Don't forget the first two
parts too! :D

Pinku Basudei

Nov 20, 2021, 3:12:21 AM11/20/21
On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:02:44 GMT
Geeknix <use...@apple.geeknix135.net> wrote:

> On 2021-11-18, Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczJNtexinY
>
> Looks great Ant. Thanks for the link, just started watching so that's my
> weekend gone.

Ah yes, that is a definite something I should watch. Strange thing is that Ant's original message didn't reach Aioe but the reply did. I've seen it mentioned in other channels though so "no danger on the roof" as people say in some parts of the world :)

--

/ Pinku

Ant

Nov 20, 2021, 4:14:04 PM11/20/21
Interesting. I sent it from (Super/Giga)News.
--
Is summer finally over? Weather, buggy and slammy life are so crazy! Being old sucks. So many stuff to do and see! :(

Pinku Basudei

Nov 21, 2021, 11:01:09 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 15:13:58 -0600
a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

> Pinku Basudei <pi...@straylight.freeside.l5> wrote:

> > Ah yes, that is a definite something I should watch. Strange thing is that Ant's original message didn't reach Aioe but the reply did. I've seen it mentioned in other channels though so "no danger on the roof" as people say in some parts of the world :)
>
> Interesting. I sent it from (Super/Giga)News.

Perhaps some downtime on Aioe. I seem to recall that it's not the first time something like that happens.

--

/ Pinku