Volunteers Wanted for Stimulant-Interaction Experiment (Caffeine Apocalypse)

mimus

Aug 22, 2012, 9:46:13 AM8/22/12
OK, like, I can boil water, and then use either instant (Maxwell
House) coffee or instant tea (don't care what brand) to make a
reasonable simulation of coffee or tea (adding sugar to the tea,
usually), and one day I was going to make coffee, and looked down and
saw that I'd put tea in instead of coffee, and said fuckit, and went
ahead and threw the coffee in too, and drank it, and it tasted fairly
weird, yes, but FLUFFY HELP US the buzz! my haAIr crawled around on my
heAd like I was speddin' my balls off . . . .

I really don't remember, like, No-Doz having remotely the effect of
that.

And wonder if there isn't some cross-reaction between side-components
of the vegetable preparations in question.

So, any volunteers to try that again, to see if it was just me or not?

Anyone with serious systemic illness please do not try this, unless
you're already at the hospital.

Thanks.

--

10 . . . 9 . . . 8 . . . 7 . . . 6 . . . .

Checkmate

Aug 22, 2012, 11:08:41 AM8/22/12
Checkmate!
I seem to get a better buzz from the caffeine in tea than I do from
coffee. Tea usually contains less caffeine, so there may be something
else in the tea that enhances the effect. I'd try it, but it would
probably taste like shit, and I have a bottle of caffeine pills that's a
whole lot easier.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"There are many here among us...
who feel that life is but a joke."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 22, 2012, 11:11:19 AM8/22/12
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what mimus said:
>

> <>
> <> OK, like, I can boil water, and then use either instant (Maxwell
> <> House) coffee or instant tea (don't care what brand) to make a
> <> reasonable simulation of coffee or tea (adding sugar to the tea,
> <> usually), and one day I was going to make coffee, and looked down and
> <> saw that I'd put tea in instead of coffee, and said fuckit, and went
> <> ahead and threw the coffee in too, and drank it, and it tasted fairly
> <> weird, yes, but FLUFFY HELP US the buzz! my haAIr crawled around on my
> <> heAd like I was speddin' my balls off . . . .
> <>
> <> I really don't remember, like, No-Doz having remotely the effect of
> <> that.
> <>
> <> And wonder if there isn't some cross-reaction between side-components
> <> of the vegetable preparations in question.
> <>
> <> So, any volunteers to try that again, to see if it was just me or not?
> <>
> <> Anyone with serious systemic illness please do not try this, unless
> <> you're already at the hospital.
> <>
> <> Thanks.
>
> I seem to get a better buzz from the caffeine in tea than I do from
> coffee. Tea usually contains less caffeine, so there may be something
> else in the tea that enhances the effect. I'd try it, but it would
> probably taste like shit, and I have a bottle of caffeine pills that's a
> whole lot easier.

It appears you never got over your drug addiction acquired during
your sojourn in Vietnam.

Substance abusing faggot!

--
Sir Gregory

Checkmate

Aug 22, 2012, 11:16:46 AM8/22/12
Checkmate!

Cum-addicted pickle-poaching bote-dweller!

<last time I checked, caffeine was perfectly legal>

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2012

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 22, 2012, 1:43:00 PM8/22/12
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message
Yah but when you have to take it in pill form that means you have a problem.

--
Sir Gregory

Checkmate

Aug 22, 2012, 3:36:09 PM8/22/12
The problem being that sometimes I don't feel like making coffee.

mimus

Aug 22, 2012, 3:40:57 PM8/22/12
On Aug 22, 3:36 pm, Checkmate <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote:

> Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what   Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. said:
>
> <><> "Checkmate" <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote in message
>
> <>news:MPG.2a9e97bca...@news.alt.net...
>
> <> > Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> <> > Checkmate!
> <> >
> <> > First, check out what   Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. said:
> <> >
> <> > <> "Checkmate" <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote in message
Or taking on the liquid load, which can be inconvenient at times.

--

Hey, can you _smoke_ caffeine?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 22, 2012, 4:10:38 PM8/22/12
"mimus" <mim...@gmail.com> wrote in message
//
// Or taking on the liquid load, which can be inconvenient at times.
//

Good grief! What morons. You two are ADDICTED! You are so addicted that you
don't even think it's abnormal to pop a pill when you need a little
pick-me-up. That's sad. The denial of addiction is always so creative to the
addict but so transparent to the on-looker.

I suppose you two addicts also take sleeping pills because the caffeine pills
have got you so hyper that you can't sleep? And you claim you're not addicts.
Yah, right.

--
Sir Gregory

mimus

Aug 22, 2012, 4:23:08 PM8/22/12
On Aug 22, 4:10 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.f ke>
wrote:

> "mimus" <mimu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I call it technology meself.

And your easy pop-psych slinging around of denigrative diagnoses and
cries of "denial" (bastard offspring of Freud's "resistance") marks
you unmistakably as a Prohibitionist, Drug Warrior and Doctor Statist,
and as such a sleazy and hypocritical enemy of all mankind, hostis
humani generis.

BTW, is coffee bad for ya too?

--

What a maroon.

Checkmate

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 22, 2012, 6:23:03 PM8/22/12
> First, check out what Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. said:
> <> "mimus" <mim...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> <> news:029eb65e-d0a6-4e17...@v9g2000pbu.googlegroups.com...
> <> On Aug 22, 3:36 pm, Checkmate <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote:
> <> > First, check out what Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. said:
> <> > <><> "Checkmate" <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote in message
> <> > <>news:MPG.2a9e97bca...@news.alt.net...
> <> > <> > First, check out what Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. said:
> <> > <> > <> "Checkmate" <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote in message
> <> > <> > <>news:MPG.2a9e95cdf...@news.alt.net...
> <> > <> > <> > First, check out what mimus said:
> <> > <> > <> >
> <> > <> > <> > <> OK, like, I can boil water, and then use either instant
> <> > (Maxwell House) coffee or instant tea (don't care what brand) to make
> <> > <> > <> > <> a reasonable simulation of coffee or tea (adding sugar
> <> > to the tea, usually), and one day I was going to make coffee,
> <> > and looked down and saw that I'd put tea in instead of coffee, and
> <> > said fuckit, and went
> <> > <> > <> > <> ahead and threw the coffee in too, and drank it, and it
> tasted
> <> > <> > <> > <> fairly weird, yes, but FLUFFY HELP US the buzz! my
> <> > haAIr crawled around on my heAd like I was speddin' my balls off . . .
> .
> <> > <> > <> > <> I really don't remember, like, No-Doz having remotely the
> <> > effect of that And wonder if there isn't some cross-reaction between
> <> > <> > <> > <> side-component of the vegetable preparations in question.
Then go work for Monsanto . . .

--
Sir Gregory

Checkmate