(IVÁN): YESHUA (JESUS) CAME TO BAPTIZE ISRAEL WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE:

valarezo

Jan 7, 2011, 2:42:08 AM1/7/11
Viernes, 31 de diciembre, año 2010 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

Happy New Year 2011 to every one everywhere around the world, and let
Jesus Christ enter into your heart and living soul, so the Holy Spirit
of the commandments may declare you holy and reborn into God’s Son or
daughter that will only enjoy the blissful angelic life that our
heavenly Father prepared for those that love Him through His Son.

(Lamentamos la desaparición repentina de tanta de nuestras gentes
cuando viajaban a los hogares de sus amados. Nuestras condolencias son
para las familias de nuestros desparecidos en accidentes trágicos de
nuestras carreteras y calles también de nuestras ciudades. Necesitamos
mejores leyes viales para garantizar la movilidad de nuestras gentes
dentro de nuestras ciudades y fuera de ellas también. Le damos gracias
a nuestro Padre celestial por el amor inefable de nuestro Señor y
salvador Jesucristo, porque él mismo vino al encuentro personal de
cada uno de ellos para llevárselos con él al seno de nuestro Padre
celestial, para que continúen viviendo sus vidas eternas en el paraíso
del reino de los cielos. Ellos están ante la presencia gloriosa de
nuestro Padre celestial para seguir amándoles con sus corazones y
almas vivientes a través de las nuevas edades de la eternidad
venidera, gracias al amor y la gracia sobrenatural de su Hijo amado,
¡nuestro Señor y salvador Jesucristo!)

YESHUA (JESUS) CAME TO BAPTIZE ISRAEL WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE:

John the Baptist declared openly that sent he was into Israel to
baptize with water those that forsake their sins to turn to God.
Moreover, he announced with great urgency within his heart that there
was one greater than him within the midst of the Hebrews, he is so
greater than him that he is not even consider worthy to be his servant
in heaven and on earth.

Nonetheless, he alone has power and authority to baptize every one who
is willing to believe in his name with the supernatural powers of the
Holy Spirit and fire from heaven as well, so they may be reborn into
our heavenly Father’s glory to have exalted and honored His blessed
name and fulfilled commandments. Undeniably, this is the one that John
manifested to be the King Messiah to come into Israel’s life to do our
heavenly Father’s will within the heart and living soul of every man,
woman and child, so they may become His legitimate children forever
and ever on earth and in eternity as well.

For the one who sent John into Israel, also assured him that whenever
he will see the Holy Spirit descend from heaven to rest upon his head
as a dove, then he is the Rabbi Yeshua HaMoshiach, the one that has
the power and authority to forgive sin and heal every one that comes
into his presence. Categorically, this God Himself in the flesh and
atoning-blood for Israel and the nations, so they may receive him as
their personal savior and leader of their entire lives on earth and in
heaven as well, as the brand new Jerusalem from heaven above where
everything is love, truth and justice for every one forever and ever
in eternity.

(This is exactly what our heavenly Father told Moses: I will send
before you my Holy Angel, he will not forgive your sins nor your
rebellions; he will be hard with you just as I am hard with you these
days because of your sins. This is why I am not going with you,
because, if I go with you, you may sin against me and then I will have
to kill you in the way to the promise land. So, for this reason, I am
sending my Holy One before you, he is My Rebbe and your Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, the Holy One and King Messiah for Israel forever; listen
to him and do not get into his nerves as you have done with me to this
day with your rebellious heart.)

Indeed, this is God’s Son and blessed Lamb with the atoning blood for
the ultimate sacrifice that has put an end to sin and the power of the
angel of death within Israel and the entire human race, so people may
resurrect to eternal life on earth and in heaven as well as in the
brand new Jerusalem from heaven above. This is our Lord Jesus Christ
the savior from heaven for Israel and the nations, so they may escape
Satan and his lies filled with darkness that have brought into their
lives over the years so much pain and destruction to the point that
many people, if not all of them, see an uncertain future in the entire
world.

Nonetheless, the truth is that our Lord Jesus Christ has defeated
Satan with the supernatural powers and authorities granted unto him by
our heavenly Father, so he may not only descend into Israel’s life
from out one its daughter virgin womb, but also our heavenly Father
entrusted him supernatural powers to fulfill His Ten Commandments.
Commandments so holy that not even very especial and powerful angels
in heaven were ever found worthy to receive much less fulfill and
glorify to the full the Holy Spirit of the written word, so people may
find forgiveness for sin, health and the every day blessing of an
eternal life that will only know love, peace, prosperity and happiness
forever.

Truthfully, only our Lord Jesus Christ as the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
was found worthy not only to receive it within his heart and atoning-
blood for the ultimate blood sacrifice launched from Israel’ holy hill
outside Jerusalem into the blissful brand new holy life never lived by
angels in heaven much less by sinners on earth, but also to glorify it
forever. Certainly, our Lord Jesus Christ was born from King David’s
elected daughter, so he may enter into the world through Israel’s life
by breaking the virgin womb of a woman, introducing like this into the
life of every man, woman and child the Holy Spirit that will not only
fulfill the commandments but also glorify it forever well into all
eternity.

Therefore, our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His blessed name and
of His written Law had to enter into David’s elected daughter, so not
only he will give us the fulfillment of it, but also granted us the
unique virgin birth to life for every man, woman and child thus to
enter into eternity blessed and justified by the written Law. Meaning
also that the Holy Spirit of the written Law has to approve our
hearts, minds, bodies and living souls, so we may not only live a holy
life on earth blessed by our heavenly Father every time directly from
His heavenly continuous atoning-blood sacrifice, our Lord Jesus
Christ’s high priesthood ministry, but also approve us completely for
eternity at once.

Because, in eternity we will not continue to any further extent the
sinful life that we received initially by default from Adam and Eve
the day they eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but
instead injected we will be into the tree of life, our Lord Jesus
Christ, so we may eat eternal life continuously and forever. This
means that we will continue to eat from the Holy Spirit of the Law
well into all eternity, so we may not only enjoy the richness of its
precepts that pleases our heavenly Father’s holy heart and living
soul, but also we will grow to our Father’s divine stature to attain
new glories never seeing or conquered before by any one.

Indeed, with our Lord Jesus Christ living within our hearts as our
heavenly Father’s and Israel’s Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then we are
not only enjoying the continuous blessings of His living heavenly
atoning-blood sacrifice but also we are enjoying his constant
mediation, so our sins forgiven may be and thus continue to receive
blessings that will accompany us each day and forever. That is why
that John the Baptist declared openly to the Hebrews by stating that
he had come into Israel’s life to baptize with water those that
forsake their sins for God’s sake, so they may put an end to sin and
death within their life with the assured hope for a better tomorrow
within each day of their entire life.

Moreover, these are days that are full of life and blissful joys that
will never cease to enrich our hearts, souls, minds, bodies and human
spirit, so we may be mold at last by the supernatural powers of the
Holy Spirit of the written Law into our heavenly Father’s children,
and this is for us to be exactly as His Son forever. Because, the
beginning of the sinful life for every man, woman and child from all
the nations, without a doubt, is Adam; however, the new rebirth for
eternal life that will never die in this life or in the next one to
come is Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we
may live with truth and justice forever.

Historically, Adam brought the spirit of error into the world the day
he descended from paradise thus to populate the nations with human
life, however, our Lord Jesus Christ also descended from paradise as
God’s tree of life, as King Melchisedec, as Lamb and High Priest, so
the Holy Spirit of the Law may enter into men’s life for a new birth.
This new birth for every man, woman and child from Israel and the
nations as well, found it is only in our Lord Jesus Christ’s virgin
birth into the world through David’s elected daughter, so Israel and
the nations repopulated may be with a new birth that will replace
universally the spirit of error with the Holy Spirit’s blessings for
eternal life.

Truly, this is the only way possible from which our heavenly Father
plans not only finally to get rid of Satan and his eternal lies from
paradise from out of every man’s, woman’s and child’s heart, mind,
body, and living soul but also finally recreate the entire earth with
new heavens and new earth for His Holy Spirit to thrive forever. And
this glorious new earth with new heavens our heavenly Father has
started within His Son Jesus Christ’s virgin birth from David’s
elected daughter, so at last heaven and earth may pass away with its
spirit of error thus to give way to the infilling of His Holy Spirit
of His glorious name and glorified commandments for the entire human
race.

That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ manifested openly to Israel as
the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach that every man, woman and child needed to
reborn not from Adam’s and Eve’s spirit of error but from his Holy
Spirit of His blessed name and glorified commandments, so they may all
be able to enter into his brand new earth with glorious heavens. This
brand new heavenly Kingdom already exists these days, and it is
waiting for each one of us to enter into it any day now, so we may
enjoy its wonderful every day blessing from our heavenly Father’s Holy
Spirit of His blessed name and glorified commandments that are ready
to fill our entire lives with miracles and new never-ending
happiness.

This is true in recent times: we already have a wonderful glorious
life waiting for each one of us to enjoy within our reborn hearts,
minds, bodies, souls and human spirit, so we may not suffer any more
Satan’s twisted lies from paradise, but instead enjoy only love,
grace, truth and justice from the tree of life, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach. And for this to happen within our inner beings these days,
according to our heavenly Father’s Salvation Plan and never-ending
happiness, starting here on earth within our Lord Jesus Christ’s
virgin birth, consecrated life to the commandments and blessed name,
crucifixion and death over Adam and Eve crossed trees, resurrection on
the third day to heaven, then we must be reborn immediately.

This means that baptized we must be with the Holy Spirit of the
glorified commandments and blessed name by invoking our Lord Jesus
Christ as our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach as we believe within our hearts
that he has come into the world to fill us with our heavenly Father’s
Holy Spirit of eternal life, so we may become ageless forever.
Definitely, this is the baptism of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit
of His great name and blessed commandments within our Lord Jesus
Christ’s supernatural life that will not only replace the spirit of
error from Adam and Eve by default, however, it will also guide us
constantly back into every blessing that legally belong to us since
day one in paradise.

This baptism of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His blessed name
and glorified commandments started with Israel’s patriarchs as they
partook from our Lord’s Table the bread and the wine of life that has
blessed them with forgiveness of sin and the infilling of an eternal
life that will take them into heaven forever thus to know only truth
forever. Truthfully, this is the everlasting Holy Spirit of the
blessed name and the glorified commandments, moreover is the same
Spirit that brought the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach into Israel’s life as
God’s Lamb and High Priest to assure us the never-ending atoning-blood
sacrifice within the Holy of Holiest in heaven, so our Father will
bless us as the best of friends forever.

Really, this is the Holy Spirit that we need each day of our entire
lives on earth and in heaven not only to please our heavenly Father’s
ancient love for our living souls, but also we will live a holy life
that pleases always all love, truth and justice within our inner
beings so we may never abandon paradise again forever. Moreover, this
is the Holy Spirit that will not only keep us connected constantly to
our heavenly Father’s blessed all-powerful name and glorified
commandments in Jesus Christ His Son, but also it will keep us
connected to our supreme atoning-blood sacrifice within the Holy of
Holies in heaven, so we never miss again any of our every day blessing
from above.

Absolutely, blessed we are eternally every day of our entire life on
earth and in heaven as well as we accept our heavenly Father’s baptism
of His Holy Spirit that our Lord Jesus Christ has brought into our
lives as the only true Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach that will continue to
intercede for our living souls before our heavenly Father in eternity.
Therefore, this Holy Spirit’s baptism of the blessed name and the
fulfilled commandments must be part of our entire lives by just
invoking with our lips and believing within our hearts in the
wonderful work that our Lord Jesus Christ has done for each one of us,
over the holy hill of Jerusalem, and within the Holy of Holies in
heaven.

Blessed we are forever beyond question, starting the moment we came
into the world, and the only thing we have to do for wonderful things
to descend from heaven above it is believe always in the wonderful
holy work that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach has done for us as God’s
Son, Lamb and High Priest on earth and in heaven likewise. That is why
that it is very important for every Abraham’s descendant, before or
after the manifestation of the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach into the world,
to receive the Holy Spirit baptism of the all-powerful name and
glorified commandments, so all love, truth and justice fulfilled may
be on earth and in heaven as well for God’s never-ending infinity
glories.

Otherwise, there are no new glories available for our heavenly
Father’s blessed name and glorified commandments on earth with
humankind and in heaven with the angelic hosts, for example, so our
heavenly Father may conquer new horizons from the brand new eternity
yet come into our new eternal lives in the near future thus to enrich
His holy life even farthermore. Truly, with the Holy Spirit’s baptism
that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach entrusted us, undeniably, we are more
than conquers in this life and in the next one to come on earth and in
heaven as well, so we may live in eternal peace for ages to come well
into all eternity.

Because, at last the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and the glorified
commandments that have done so much good for our entire lives these
days and for all eternity to come, then it would have become part of
our entire supernatural human experience before our heavenly Father,
His Son Jesus Christ and His angelic hosts as well. Fortunately, to be
baptized of the Holy Spirit of God filled is truly to be with God’s
ancient love and never-ending mercies on earth and in heaven as well,
so we may be enriched constantly with the wonderful fruits from heaven
and earth thus never to know hunger and thirst again for ages to come
into all eternity.

Moreover, if, within Israel every man, woman and child become baptized
in the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and fulfilled commandments by
our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach as our Lord and savior in this life and
for the next one to come, then our heavenly Father would have at last
fulfilled His holiest will on earth and for eternity likewise.
Because, the Holy Spirit’s baptism means that our Father has completed
His holiest work within the life of every man, woman and child that He
has conceived within His image and according to His likeness, starting
with Adam and Eve, so we may know widely His unique love, truth and
justice towards His Son that has done it all for us forever.

This Holy Spirit’s baptism means that sealed and declared holy we are
everlastingly to inherit life while we are still living our normal
lives on earth bound to an eternal life that has no beginning nor
ending, because we believed in our heavenly Father’s unique love,
truth and justice manifested to us from top to bottom, through His Son
Jesus Christ. Meaning also that Satan’s terrible lies from paradise
have no power over our lives on earth and in paradise as well, so we
may at last live liberated only to know love, peace, happiness and the
blessed every day prosperity of the Holy Spirit’s all-powerful name
and glorified commandments within our inner beings and entire lives as
well.

Since the Holy Spirit’s baptism has to grow within our inner beings
thus to mold us at last into the person that our heavenly Father
innately programmed each one of us to be as His blessed Son Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we may enjoy our
pristine eternal life with Him to the full in all eternity. In truth,
without this precious Holy Spirit’s baptism then no one will ever be
able truly to honor and glorify our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of
the blessed name and fulfilled commandments within the supernatural
life of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, so He may at last boast to
Himself that He has fulfilled His great work within all of us
forever.

Therefore, the Holy Spirit’s baptism within our human life and
celestial eternal life as well it is very important, perhaps much more
important than what we would ever know, so we may pass from a cursed
life inherited from Adam in paradise into a brand-new holy and
glorious blissful life never lived by any one yet, except our Father,
of course. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father, even though
we were born sinners into the world, nonetheless, He loves us just as
His Son Jesus Christ loves each one of us with nails pierced through
his hands, thorax and feet as well, so he may inject us by the
supernatural atoning-blood Holy Spirit into his glorious brand-new
eternal life.

Furthermore, the Holy Spirit’s baptism within our lives these days,
indeed, it is an awakening from the darkness of an eternal unawareness
of paradise, into a glorious light to know supernaturally the
wonderful fruitful hidden gifts of the blessed name and glorified
commandments that the only thing they may want to do in us it is to
please our Father everlastingly. Therefore, in these days, just as in
the past, it is our heavenly Father’s perfect will for every man,
woman and child from within Israel to ask Him for the supernatural
Holy Spirit’s baptism of the blessed name and fulfilled commandments,
so they may finally do His will thus to open heaven’s windows and
filled them abundantly with gifts for eternal life.

This direct order from our heavenly Father for Israel to be baptized
with the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and glorified commandments
abrogated cannot be by any one but fulfilled it most be within their
hearts, minds, bodies, and living souls, so their human spirit blessed
may live in this life on in the next one to come forever in eternity.
This Holy Spirit’s baptism will not only have the names of every one
written within our heavenly Father’s book of life, but fulfilled they
may also have forever every word and tilde from the written
commandments thus to please all love, truth and justice on earth and
in heaven likewise for ages to come well into all eternity.

In truth, ever since our heavenly Father commanded His Son Jesus
Christ to pull out Israel from the Egyptian captivity, He has not
ceased to hope to see all of Israel baptized with the supernatural
gifts of the Holy Spirit of His great name and blessed commandments,
commandments completely glorified in Israel within His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach messianic ministry. Truthfully, to this day the
glorification of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His great name
and blessed commandments have not ceased to be blessed and exalted
within the hearts and living souls from every man, woman and child
that confesses it with their lips and believes within their hearts the
blessed name of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the Christ!

For this is the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach that was born into Israel
through David’s elected daughter as God’s Only Son that gave the
entire human race the blessed virgin rebirth for every man, woman and
child, so they may experience the Holy Spirit’s mighty baptism of the
great name and blessed commandments for eternal life. Therefore,
whenever we see Israel totally baptized with our heavenly Father’s
Holy Spirit of the written fulfilled Law and the great name that
brought them out of Egypt’s captivity with miracles and great signs in
the heavens and on earth, then we will at last see the Israel that
have been our heavenly Father’s dream since early ages immemorial.

John the Baptist gave testimony of himself by asserting to his
disciples that he was not the Messiah to come into the world. However,
sent he was by our heavenly Father to baptize with water those that
were willing to abandon their sins for the never-ending divine
reconciliation with God and His greater Kingdom in heaven above, so
they may live blessed every day of their entire existence on earth and
in eternity as well.

On the other hand, John did testify that Jesus Christ had come into
Israel to baptize with the Holy Spirit and fire of the great name and
the blessed glorified commandments, so eternal life with blessings may
begin properly for every one everywhere around the earth forever and
ever, well into all eternity. Therefore, baptized Israel must be these
days with the Holy Spirit and fire from the great name and the holy
commandments, so finally the Hebrews may live to enjoy peace with
abundance of love and prosperity from all the nations for the ultimate
glory and honor of our heavenly Father in heaven and on earth, forever
and ever.

Happy New Year 2011 to every one everywhere around the world, and let
Jesus Christ enter into your heart and living soul, so the Holy Spirit
of the commandments may declare you holy and reborn into God’s Son or
daughter that will only enjoy the blissful angelic life that our
heavenly Father prepared for those that love Him through His Son.
Amen!

(Carta del cielo):

MOSES’ LAW DECLARED YESHUA (JESUCHRIST) HOLY:

Moses’ Law could not save us at all, because of our sinful birth from
the spirit of error, since we are the descendants of the first human
being that have ever lived believing lies in paradise, Adam and Eve.
Truly, they both sinned against our heavenly Father, when they failed
to eat from the fruit of life, which are indeed the bread and the wine
from the Lord’s Table, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, David’s Son (Jesus
Christ of Nazareth)!

In paradise, our heavenly Father conceived each one of us in His image
and according to His likeness, so we may live as Gods forever and ever
with His angelic hosts, never to know sin and death but only truth,
justice and His glorious righteous presence for all eternity to come.
That is why that in the day our heavenly Father conceived each us,
then we became living Gods in heaven and before all of His angelic
hosts, so we may be very holy Gods forever to all His angelic hosts in
the highest heavens.

Now, for each one to continue to be God in heaven, and this is to be
God just as our heavenly Father is God and also His Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ) are Gods, then we had to continue to part
take from His Dining Table, and this is to eat from His bread and
drink from His cup of eternal life. For the reason that, for each one
of us to continue to be God just as our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus
Christ and His Holy Spirit are Gods, then we must continue to consume
the food and drink that keeps our blood holy, divine and perfect, so
we may never die but continue to live forever in eternity.

This is the reason that Adam and Eve had to abandon their holy life in
paradise, because they ceased to be as God before our heavenly Father
and His holy angels, and this began to happen with them the moment
they failed to eat and drink from the fruit of life, Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, for example. Instead, they both eat from the forbidden fruit
and drank from the spirit of error, from the tree of knowledge of good
and evil, causing them to cease to be Gods before our heavenly Father
and His holy angels, just as their blood began to hunger and thirst or
gasp for air from the life that they were leaving behind in paradise.

However, even though Adam and Eve ceased to be Gods in heaven, because
their blood became sick for the lack of the bread of life and the cup
of wine from His Holy Spirit of eternal life, our heavenly Father love
for them never died, instead He began to love them even more than
ever. Moreover, because of this great love that our heavenly Father
feels not only for Adam and Eve but also for their children, then He
decided to send His Holy Temple with His = name in it and glorified
Law, so He may be born in the midst of them thus to reinsert them back
into His holy and glorious life.

This time, our heavenly Father was not only sending His Temple with
His all-powerful name it but also His glorious Ten Commandments tables
totally fulfilled and glorified, so it may grant forgiveness for sin,
blessing, health, and everlasting life to every one that obeys and
follows His Son Jesus Christ back to heaven. Therefore, for our
heavenly Father to have Adam and his children back home in paradise,
then He had to feed them the bread of life and give them to drink from
the cup of the Holy Spirit, so they may become reborn not within
Adam’s spirit of error but within His Son Jesus Christ’ Holy Spirit of
eternal life.

For this is the life that not only glorifies our heaven Father blessed
all-powerful name but also exalts and honors His eternal commandments,
so forgiveness, grace, blessing, health, prosperity, peace, happiness
and the brand new blissful eternal life may flourish within every
one’s heart willing to believe and confess His saving name. This is to
say, also that with Jesus Christ of Nazareth living within our hearts
and entire body then our heavenly Father’s name along with holy
commandments blesses us as never before, because now we are God’s
children reborn within His Holy Spirit never to die again to sin and
lie.

With Jesus Christ living within our hearts and entire bodies, then the
Holy Spirit of the commandments when it sees each one of us it will
have only love, grace and blessing for us because it has declared us
holy in Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood, so we may renter eternal life on
earth and in heaven as well forever and ever. This is the Holy Spirit
of the commandments that descended with Moses to be introduced into
Israel’s life, but when it saw Israel’s golden calf, then violently
left Moses’ hands to enter into the heart of earth to wait for the
coming of the Messiah, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, so it may give eternal life to all.

In Christmas time, our heavenly Father’s Temple with His glorious
blessed name in it by the supernatural powers of His Holy Spirit
rested upon David’s virgin daughter, so she may give birth to His Son
Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, within the boundaries of the House of
Israel, so at last they may have a living savior and a King forever.
Nine months later the virgin from the House of Israel gave birth to a
very holy child, bringing into the world our heavenly Father blessed
name within His very holy body and life, so it may live within the
children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob with the sole purpose to fulfill
and glorify the Ten Commandments for the entire human race.

Within this holy birth, we did not only receive at last our heavenly
Father’s holy Temple with His all-powerful name dwelling within in
perfect holiness and never-ending righteousness, but also our divine
or God’s atoning blood, so it may enter into our hearts and travel
throughout our bodies forever, so we may become Gods again for His
brand new celestial Jerusalem. On this day, we all became Gods again
just as our heavenly Father conceived Adam and Eve to be Gods before
Him and His holy angels in paradise forever and ever, so we may be His
children always obeying and doing His glorious will to attain new
glories and honors never conquered by angels before.

Truthfully, one of the greatest glories and honors never conquered by
any one before in heaven or on earth, indeed, it was to fulfill and
glorify His Holy Spirit of His glorious commandments, so His blessed
name may be glorified forever and ever in heaven with the angels and
on earth with mankind. Here is another glory conquered by our Lord
Jesus Christ when he descended from the cross, he went right into the
presence of the first two tables of the commandments that left Moses’
hands to enter into the heart of the earth to wait for the coming of
the King Messiah.

Consequently, when the Holy Spirit of the commandments saw Jesus
Christ coming to it as the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then it declared
him holy and without sin, so it raised our savior to the highest
heavens on the third day thus for love, forgiveness, peace, grace,
life, happiness and eternal health may flourish everywhere for every
one forever. This means that the Holy Spirit of the commandments did
not only conquer the heart of the earth but also the entire earth with
its nations, including Israel, so to impart love, grace, forgiveness,
and blessings without end within an eternal life that has no beginning
nor end for those that love our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus
Christ.

Therefore, on these days, we have become Gods again just as Adam and
Eve became living Gods in paradise before our heavenly Father and His
angelic hosts, so we may begin to enjoy the never-ending blessings of
a glorious heavenly life never known to angels before much less to
humankind. This also means that we will not only become as Gods before
our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit in heaven and on earth, but
also we have the right and the power to return to our glorious life in
paradise thus to continue to live the wonderful life from heaven that
blesses our living hearts and souls forever in eternity.

Meaning that the first tables of the commandments that rested within
the heart of the earth waiting patiently for the promise of our
heavenly Father to send soon His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach to rescue it,
then it did not only recognize Jesus Christ as God’s Son but also
every one that believes in his name, then it recognizes him/her as
God’s child. Furthermore, the only thing that we have to do for each
one of us not only to be born again within our heavenly Father’s Holy
Spirit of eternal life with its richest every day blessing, indeed, it
is just to believe within our hearts and confess with our lips His Son
Jesus Christ, because he is our only eternal righteous savior.

Indeed, Jesus Christ has become our only eternal righteousness that
only fulfills our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His commandments
but also it exalts greatly His blessed name within our hearts, souls,
minds, bodies and human spirit, so we may only know truth and justice
forevermore well into all eternity to come. For soon we will see not
only our heavenly Father and His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach as His Son
and Holy Lamb with his atoning-blood, but also we will see His
glorified commandments declaring us holy for God’s glory, so we may
return to our heavenly life very soon thus to enjoy the brand new
Jerusalem from heaven above forever.

This is true: Our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of the commandments
has declared each one of us, by the millions, from all the races,
families, tribes, lineage, towns, cities and kingdom very holy for our
heavenly Father’s coming new glories, thanks to the virgin birth,
sacred life, crucifixion, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, defeating Satan forever. Then, on these holy days we
celebrate our rebirth within our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit that
has entered into our hearts and throughout our living bodies, so our
flesh, bones, blood and human spirit may be reborn into our heavenly
Father’s heavenly Kingdom, so we may continue to be His holy children
forever in eternity.

In truth, with Jesus Christ living within our hearts and living souls,
then we have abandoned forever the spirit of error with its flesh,
broken bones, and ill-blood bound to hell that we inherited from Adam
in paradise, so we may retake the brand new holy life. This brand new
life is dressed with the flesh, unbroken bones, and healthy blood from
our Lord Jesus Christ, so we may live as Gods forever on earth and
within the brand new Jerusalem from heaven above, where every one
obeys and glorifies the Holy Spirit of the commandments and the
blessed name forever in all eternity to come.

These days, we are all ready to reenter the blessed old paradise, so
we may enjoy our brand new glorious life that our Lord Jesus Christ
attained for each one of us as he laid his life on the crossed dead
trees from Adam and Eve, giving us like this that wonderful glorious
transfusion from his Holy Spirit for eternal life. This is the atoning
blood from the early eternal pact and oath that Abram, Isaac and Jacob
made with Melchisedec at the blood Jerusalem’s doorposts, so we may
become Gods again but this time with the blood of the King Messiah,
our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach!

Truly, with Moses we could never fulfill much less glory our heavenly
Father’s Holy Spirit of the commandments and His blessed name, because
these commandments and blessed name could only be honored and
glorified by God Himself. However, with Jesus Christ living within our
hearts and living souls, then we have not only glorified and exalted
our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of the commandments and blessed
name, but also the same Holy Spirit of the first tables of the
commandments that declared Jesus Christ holy, amazingly has declared
us holy for God’s glory on earth and in heaven forever.

Merry Christmas 2010 to every one everywhere around the world, and let
Jesus Christ enter into your heart and living soul, so he may give you
that wonderful blood-transfusion that you need immediately to be born
again into a living God that will only enjoy the blissful angelic life
that our Father prepared for those that love Him through His Son,
Jesus Christ!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx

http://radioalerta.com