Re: (Susie) Greeking fellow gook MichaelE on 01/28/23 ...

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Feb 4, 2023, 4:39:03 PM2/4/23
On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 09:26:25 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe wrote:
>> On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 19:13:51 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>>
>> Again??? LOL!
>>
> Try being wonderfully hungry.

Try giving up freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea for Lent, gook. That
WILL be a sacrifice!

> Then it will not only mean that you have no COVID just as eagles
>circling over their food do not have COVID, you will be rapture ready!

YOU have been ready for rapture and deportation by the ICE 5-0 for
YEARS!

> What can be better for you than to be washed in the Blood of our Lord
>and Savior Jesus Christ, who is the only Begotten Son of HaShem?

The superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him) HAD no children, you
silly cunt.
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Peeler

Feb 4, 2023, 4:52:13 PM2/4/23
On Sat, 04 Feb 2023 21:38:58 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

<FLUSH the sexually crippled psychopath's latest idiotic & psychotic
NONSENSE again>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?