Sick PAEDO PRIESTS! The Vatican's Dirty Money Problem (280)

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

Feb 4, 2023, 7:55:02 AM2/4/23

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

Feb 4, 2023, 8:37:08 AM2/4/23
On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 12:55:01 +0000 (UTC), Scummy jew paedophile BARRY
ZACHARY SHEIN, infesting 700 Washington St, B'righton, Mass. and
forging as Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells <disg...@tunbridge.wells>
forged from STD.COM:

<jew forgery b'rissed>

Fuck orf, jewboi.

Peeler

Feb 4, 2023, 12:27:40 PM2/4/23
On Sat, 04 Feb 2023 13:37:06 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Disgusted of Tunbridge
Wells", farted again:

> From: Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells <disg...@tunbridge.wells>
> Newsgroups: uk.legal,alt.current-events,soc.history,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.politics.nationalism-white,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
> Subject: SCUMMY jew FORGERY (WAS Re: Sick PAEDO PRIESTS! The Vatican's Dirty Money Problem (280))
> Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 13:37:06 +0000

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?