"How can I be a terrorist? I'm Polish"...

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

Feb 20, 2023, 12:51:09 PM2/20/23

Just look at this dumb bastard!

https://tinyurl.com/y553sq7r

LOMPO!

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

Feb 20, 2023, 5:50:22 PM2/20/23
On Mon, 20 Feb 2023 17:51:07 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY
SHEIN, infesting 700 Washington St, B'righton, Mass. and forging as
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells <disg...@tunbridge.wells>forged from
STD.COM:

<jew forgery b'rissed>

Fuck orf, jewboi.

Peeler

Feb 21, 2023, 3:24:13 AM2/21/23
On Mon, 20 Feb 2023 22:50:21 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Disgusted of Tunbridge
Wells", farted again:

> From: Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells <disg...@tunbridge.wells>
> Newsgroups: alt.current-events,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.politics.nationalism-white,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead
> Subject: FILTHY jew FORGERY (WAS Re: "How can I be a terrorist? I'm Polish"...)
> Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 22:50:21 +0000

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!