Happy Orthodox Easter!

David Dalton

Apr 16, 2023, 12:14:31 AM4/16/23
Happy Orthodox Easter to all who celebrate it, and may it
bring peace between Russia and Ukraine!!

For my latest progress see alt.religion.druid .

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Anonymous

May 13, 2023, 12:21:46 PM5/13/23
On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 01:44:29 -0230, David Dalton wrote:

> Happy Orthodox Easter to all who celebrate it, and may it bring peace
> between Russia and Ukraine!!
>
> For my latest progress see alt.religion.druid .

Christianity is shit and Easter doesn't make sense now because gov-t
canceled all day-offs because of martial law.

Your site looks interesting, tho.