Re: Did Jew Zelensky lie all this while? New report claims Ukrainian military officer coordinated Nord Stream sabotage

steele reports

Nov 12, 2023, 5:35:03 PM11/12/23
On 21 Dec 2019, Richard Clayton Wieber <druggy.Wi...@meth.whore>
posted some news:o9yLF.10582$BC2....@fx06.iad:

> Rudy said he would enlist in the Ukranian army and go straighten all
> this out. What he really means is he will put on a dress and bend
> over for something straight up his behind.

In a startling revelation, it has been reported that a senior Ukrainian
military officer, deeply entrenched within the country’s intelligence
network, played a pivotal role in the bombing of the Nord Stream natural
gas pipelines last year.

According to a joint investigation by The Washington Post and German
publication Der Spiegel, Roman Chervinsky, a decorated 48-year-old
colonel with ties to Ukraine’s special operations forces, served as the
coordinator for the covert operation, overseeing logistics and support
for a six-person team that carried out the attack on the Nord Stream 1
and 2 pipelines on September 26, 2022.

What does it mean?

Chervinsky's involvement shows a direct connection between Ukraine’s
military and security leadership and the act of sabotage that has
triggered multiple criminal investigations across Europe and beyond.

The bombing, deemed a dangerous attack on Europe’s energy infrastructure
by the US and Western officials, resulted in massive leaks and
disrupted gas supply links as winter approached.

According to Washington Post, contrary to initial assumptions,
Chervinsky did not act independently. He reportedly received orders from
higher-ranking Ukrainian officials, ultimately reporting to Gen. Valery
Zaluzhny, Ukraine’s highest-ranking military officer.

Nord Stream sabotage
The Nord Stream attack targeted crucial civilian infrastructure designed
to provide energy to millions in Europe.

While Gazprom, the Russian state-owned gas conglomerate, holds the
majority stake in Nord Stream, Western energy companies, including those
from Germany, France, and the Netherlands, are partners with significant
investments in the project. Ukraine had long expressed grievances that
Nord Stream would allow Russia to bypass its pipes, depriving Kyiv of
substantial transit revenue.

Chervinsky's reaction
Chervinsky, through his lawyer, has vehemently denied any involvement in
the pipeline sabotage, dismissing the accusations as 'baseless'.

Also watch | The Nord stream mystery deepens, here's a special report

"All speculations about my involvement in the attack on Nord Stream are
being spread by Russian propaganda without any basis," Chervinsky was
quoted as saying by the Washington Post.

He is currently detained on charges of abusing his power in a separate
incident. Chervinsky claims his arrest is politically motivated,
alleging retribution for criticising President Zelensky and accusing one
of his aides of spying for Russia.

Chervinsky’s controversial history includes overseeing a plan in 2020 to
lure fighters for Russia’s Wagner mercenary group into Belarus and
planning operations to eliminate pro-Russian separatist leaders in
Ukraine.

(With inputs from agencies)

https://www.wionews.com/world/did-zelensky-lie-all-this-while-new-report-
claims-ukrainian-military-officer-coordinated-nord-stream-sabotage-657729

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Nov 12, 2023, 5:58:11 PM11/12/23
[Default] steele reports <steele...@hillaryclinton.com> typed:

>In a startling revelation, it has been reported that a senior Ukrainian
>military officer, deeply entrenched within the country’s intelligence
>network, played a pivotal role in the bombing of the Nord Stream natural
>gas pipelines last year.

OH NOES!!!

NOT A 'REPORT!!!"

LOL

[This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.
Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]