Re: HOLLAND Remailer Issues

Jack Ryan

Mar 7, 2016, 2:27:41 PM3/7/16
In article <3ba1e12f-98d4-40fd-b143-
176afc...@googlegroups.com>
Brabus <altay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Our VPS provider Hostsailor has decided to shut down port 25 for all its VPS customers, see below:
>
> This occurred after SPAMHAUS blacklisted their entire network.

Lol, and SPAMHAUS wonders why mail admins hate them.

Dave Platt

Mar 7, 2016, 4:22:13 PM3/7/16
In article <8ed4e7c146c75cf6...@remailer.cpunk.us>,
Reading a now-archived Spamhaus SBL listing from back in January:

https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL274857

"In the past year, this network has become one of the worst spam &
cybercrime hosts on earth. They seem to have no way, or perhaps no
wish, to stop cybercriminals from obtaining services on their
network. We cannot advise our users to accept traffic from this
network at this time. This is ugly, very, very ugly. "

A bit of Google-searching turns up numerous reports of spamming from
Hostsailor IP space, dating back almost a year.

"As you sow, so shall you reap."