-- My Tr[i]ump[hant] Man-choo: (BREACHED OATHS TO ALMIGHTY GOD WHEN ONE'S VISAGE APPEARS UPON A JEWISH TEMPLE COIN HAS AN EVERLASTING CONSEQUENCE UPON SOUL) THE CAPITAL DEMONSTRATION IS OUR TIENANMEN SQUARE {@1: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#81 - SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE); Ego: 25 - CONTENTION: CHENG (#25 - BINOMIAL PROTOTYPE #ONE AGAINST SOVEREIGN NATIONS)}

Intelligent Party

Feb 9, 2021, 3:08:40 PM2/9/21
BREACHED OATHS TO ALMIGHTY GOD WHEN ONE'S VISAGE APPEARS UPON A JEWISH
TEMPLE COIN HAS AN EVERLASTING CONSEQUENCE UPON SOUL

-- My Tr[i]ump[hant] Man-choo

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 11 November, 2016

HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN {bad temper; spite}.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 MILL CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE.

The term Man-choo is a play on words:

-- The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, is a political
thriller novel about the son of a prominent U.S. political family who is
brainwashed into being an unwitting assassin for a Communist conspiracy

-- The Chinese name Choo relates to Alpha Arae (α Arae, α Ara) is the
second brightest star in the southern constellation of Ara;

-- In ancient Greek mythology, Ara was identified as the altar where the
gods first made offerings and formed an alliance before defeating the
Titans.

The term mill is also a play on words:

-- the $6 million man is an American science fiction and action
television series about a former astronaut, Colonel Steve Austin,
portrayed by American actor Lee Majors. Austin has superhuman strength
due to bionic implants and is employed as a secret agent by a fictional
U.S. government office titled OSI.

-- a mill is a thousandth part compared with cent or a penny/denarii
which is a magical feature within my pre-United States of America 43rd
Presidential elections on 8 November, 2016 as a chapter concerning the
Biblical text:

"Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou
regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth:
Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?

Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy,
said unto them, Why tempt ye me? Bring me a penny {denarion-penny
[G1220]: #293; plural is *PENCE*}, that I may see it.

And they brought it. And he saith unto them, 'Whose is the image and
the *superscription* (EPIGRAPHĒ: an inscription)?'

And they said unto him, 'Caesar's.'

And Jesus answering said unto them, '*Render* *to* *Caesar* the things
that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.'

And they marvelled at him.'" [Mark 12:15]

- dolf

Initial Post: 11 November, 2016

Given TRUMP's nationalist (ie. jingoistic republicanism) agenda
associated to WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL has failed, peace now has a very
real possibility in North Korea.

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/Papal%20War%20Commemorations%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%201.png>

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/Papal%20War%20Commemorations%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%202.png>

Since we have identified idea #252 (#18 - WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL, #42
- ONTIC GROUNDING / NORMA OBLIGANS, #66 - DEPARTURE x 2) as a possible
binomial onomantic schema against the sovereign / autonomy (@1 -
SOVEREIGN @150 - APO RIGHT (#1, #25, #49 x 2) / @4 - #288 - REMEMBRANCE
(#48 - RITUAL x #6 - CONTRARIETY (#24, #48, #72 x 2) dynamic.

We find that North Korean suspicions which had a rational grounding for
animosity ought now be greatly reduced.

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Notes%20On%20Australia%20Day.pdf>

Initial Post: 9 February 2021

On 9/2/21 18:22, Intelligent Party wrote:
> Executing people after the fact is the same as gunning people down in
> the Capital or on Tienanmen Square.

DOLF @ 0416 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2019: "Of course we are still to
incorporate such narrative within our next COUNTY COURT submission but
the resolution is (if my memory serves me correctly): #341 - 31 DECEMBER
v's #329 - 1 JANUARY CONFORMING TO IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) /
#391 - HOMOGENEOUS PRINCIPLE and FIDELITY OF OATHS TO #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL / #541 - *THICK* *CLOUD* being a supranatural /
paranormal consequence as interventions which occurred (temporal adjust
for daylight saving differs in Queensland and thus was before 1100
hours) on 11 November 2018 as World War One Centennial Commemorations.

In summary speaking to NATIONAL PARTY parliamentarians immediately
thereafter:

DANNY O’BRIEN: as removal of 7 July 2017 proroguing order given the
expulsion of neo-nazis from party membership.

DARREN CHESTER: discussion of his participation at inauguration of the
Cherished Mother Saint Patrick’s Day Statue, Remembrance Day
Intervention whilst he attended memorial events in France as minister
for ANZAC Commemorations assisting the Prime Minister and his knowledge
of the Oak Tree plaque in Victoria Park dedicated to Duke of
Gloucester’s planting on 27 October 1934 accompanying his dedication of
the Sydney Hyde Park War Memorial same year.

We were satisfied that involvement by the MINISTERS OF PARLIAMENT were a
natural prerogative reliably and honourably made in support of
constituents and did not involve maleficence on their part—the result of
the elections saw the Nationals receive a vote increase which was a
significant #312 - *CONTRADICTION* of the trend within the Saturday 24
NOVEMBER 2018 VICTORIAN STATE ELECTION of the 59th Parliament of
Victoria. Where all 88 seats in the Legislative Assembly and all 40
seats in the Legislative Council were up for election.

GIPPSLAND TIMES @ 1200 HOURS ON 17 AUGUST 2020: "GIPPSLAND MHR and
federal Veterans Affairs Minister Darren Chester solemnly laid a wreath
on FRIDAY 14 AUGUST 2020 at the Sale Cenotaph outside the memorial hall,
privately marking 75 years since the end of World War 2.

Given current COVID-19 restrictions Mr Chester was alone, but the
gesture still carried the same degree of meaning and poignancy as any
wreath laying service.

Almost a million Australians - men and women - served in World War 2.

They fought in campaigns against Germany, Italy and Japan.

On 14 AUGUST 1945, the Japanese Emperor surrendered unconditionally to
the Allies, thus ending World War 2.

Victory in the Pacific Day is commemorated on 15 AUGUST each year.

In cities around Australia 75 years ago, spontaneous rejoicing broke
out, and there were wild scenes of celebration.

In his *ADDRESS* *WHICH* *HE* *WAS* *TO* *HAVE* *GIVEN* to mark 75 years
since the end of World War 2, SALE RSL PRESIDENT MARTY TANZER said one
Sydney resident remembered: "We joined the deliriously happy throng
celebrating in the city streets, particularly in Martin Place, which was
awash with torn paper, streamers and unrolled *TOILET* paper rolls."

In concord with this theme of *TOILET* v's *SOIL* I had @ 1441 HOURS
UPON 7 SEPTEMBER 2018 an improper delivery of toilet blocks from the
Memorial Hall where there was a categorical clarity as to being directed
to my home (*PRO* *DOMO*) address and consistent with an abnormality
('SIDEWALK OPPORTUNISM ALONE AS YOUR SELF DECLARED VIRTUE AND DIGNITY'
cf: PROROGUING LETTER DATED 7 JULY 2017 AND LETTER FOR DIARY NOTE TO
STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS DATED 8 NOVEMBER 2017) as toilet time
children’s book cover littering within the street after a cenotaph
memorial event held there.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/RSL%20DEFECATION%2020171028%20-%201.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/RSL%20DEFECATION%2020171028%20-%202.jpg>

[IMAGES: *BIG* *BOYS* *TOILET* items left in the street within proximity
to the Memorial Shrine event of 28 October 2017]

MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing
used especially of an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the
Day for 1 March 2017; <www.dictionary.com>

Were engaging within allegedly #288 - BEERSHEBA MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS
of a PRIVATE NATURE GIVING DEFERENCE TO ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS BELIEF
{ie. ROMAN GOVERNANCE #38 - WORLDVIEW AS DISTINCT TO THE #71 - WORLDVIEW
OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT} BEING BY PARTIALITY AS DISRESPECT
SHOWN TO BOER WAR MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS UPON SUNDAY PROXIMITY TO 31
MAY, THEREBY AN IMPOSITION OF AN ABHORRENT AND BLASPHEMOUS RELIGIOUS
BELIEF, DISBELIEF, NON-BELIEF CONSTITUTING UNLAWFUL BREACHES OF SECTION
#116 OF THE AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION UPON SATURDAY 28 OCTOBER 2017, has
in light of a #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL as implicit breaches made
against the SOVEREIGN CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE “DIEU ET MON DROIT”.

That my reasonable objections to such infidelity to the SOVEREIGN,
NATION and its PEOPLE was entirely of a propitious characteristic as
conformity to probity and within bounds of decorum as ontological
pacifist (ie. #41 - *ONTIC* NECESSITY) values which were compliant with
the SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE principles of a $50 valued LEST WE FORGET
badge purchased the year prior before Remembrance Day of 11 November
2016 and was not simply an action of nostalgia by fanciful decoration
being only a contrived dignity."

However, for the men doing the fighting in the islands, the declaration
was greeted more sombrely.

There are 47 names listed on the Sale Cenotaph of those who paid the
ultimate sacrifice in the war.

They include men and women who died as prisoners of war, mainly of the
Japanese.

Seven paid the ultimate price in 1945 alone.

Mr Chester said it was a time to remember and reflect on the service and
sacrifice of the almost one million Australians who served, the 39,000
who died, and the more than 30,000 who were prisoners of war.

"Remarkably, around 12,000 are still with us today," he said."
[<https://www.gippslandtimes.com.au/story/6881719/marking-the-end-of-ww2/>]

Against such perspectives there was prejudice exhibited by the judiciary
is not limited to himself but was also a characteristic of presumably
JUDGE MULLAY as occurring at the onset of the COUNTY COURT FILING
HEARING upon 12 JUNE 2018, whom after granting me leave from the COURT
within this MATTER and before the video link being terminated was heard
to #404 - *UTTER* the #372 - *CONTEMPTUOUS* #404 - *STATEMENT*:

"I AM SURE DONALD TRUMP WILL BE INTERESTED IN READING THE REPORT. HARRUMPH!"

With respects to my having provided from the perspective of some 24
years informal research, an opinion titled "SYNCRETISM AS CONSENSUS
VALUES DOCUMENT FOR NORTH KOREAN / UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PEACE SUMMIT
AND ACCORD OF 12 JUNE 2018" which is consistent with both the Oriental /
Occidental perennial traditions as matters subsequently more fully
addressed within PART SIX of our FILING submission.

And we noted within PART 5 dated 7 APRIL 201[9] our intervention which
occurred (time adjust for daylight saving differs in Queensland and thus
was before 1100 hours) on 11 November 2018 of World War One Centennial
2018 Commemorations which coincided with a #541 - *THICK* *CLOUD* being
a supranatural / paranormal coincidence of nature causing TRUMP TO
CANCEL WW1 MEMORIAL AT U.S. CEMETERY IN FRANCE *DUE* *TO* *RAIN*. Our
poetic syncretism was made prior to as intersecting with MACRON's
NATIONALISM v's PATRIOTISM speech at WORLD WAR I CENTENNIAL
COMMEMORATIONS within FRANCE ...

NICK MILLER (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) @ 2332 HOURS ON 11 NOVEMBER 2018:
"NATIONALISM IS A BETRAYAL OF PATRIOTISM: FRANCE'S PRESIDENT LECTURES
THE POWERFUL: (PARIS) By the grave of an unknown soldier, under
Napoleon's grand arch, at the centenary of the end of a great, terrible
war, France's president lectured the powerful.

The first world war's lesson and legacy were clear, he said. Peace is
hard won and is fragile.

A century ago, after such loss, the world took a path of humiliation and
revenge and it fuelled the rise of nationalism and totalitarianism.

His audience, metres away, included presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir
Putin, and Recep Erdogan.

*NATIONALISM* *IS* *A* *BETRAYAL* *OF* *PATRIOTISM*, Emmanuel Macron
declared. A withdrawal into isolationism would be "a grave error that
future generations would very rightly make us responsible for".

"The old demons are rising again, ready to wreak chaos and death," he
warned. "History sometimes threatens to take its sinister course again."

He wanted the 70 world leaders assembled there - including Australian
Governor-General Peter Cosgrove, seated just next to Putin - to renew a
pledge to honour the dead and "place peace above all else".

Trump listened, leaning forward, his eyes narrow. He was one of the last
to applaud as the speech ended.

— ALL HAIL THE POTUS —
[Written 1124 hours (AEDT) 11 November 2018]

"WITH TRUMP YOU KNOW.
IT'S EITHER *FIRE* OR FURY.
OR *WATER* LOGGED.

THE *WIND* DOTH BLOW.
YET *SOIL* MAKES MERRY.
BY FIELDS LEFT UNTROD." @7: Sup: 67 (#211: *TO* *SHOOT*); Ego: 19 (#200),

NOTE: #205 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE {STOICHEION: FIRE, WATER,
WIND, SOIL} / #164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY {TEMPORALITY: 1124 hours
(AEDT) 11 NOVEMBER 2018 BEFORE FRENCH ARC DE TRIOMPE CENTENNIAL
COMMEMORATIONS}

SHOT BY THE BEST SNIPER {make a sly or petty verbal attack} IN TOWN: A
REMARK AIMED AT SOME PERSON OR THING; *IN* *HOPELESSLY* *BAD*
*CONDITION* *AS* *RUINED*; A QUANTITY OF LIQUOR; INTOXICATED

JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO, AT A RALLY IN TEXAS, PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD SAID
"*YOU* *KNOW* *WHAT* *I* *AM*? *I'M* *A* *NATIONALIST*. *OK*? *I'M* *A*
*NATIONALIST*…. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*".

REMEMBRANCE DAY 2018@{
@1: Sup: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#50); Ego: 80 - LABOURING:
CH'IN (#80)}
@2: Sup: 34 - KINSHIP: CH'IN (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE
{%2}); Ego: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN (#109)}
@3: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#92); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#147)}
@4: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#97); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI
(#153)}
@5: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3});
Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27})}
@6: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#144); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN
(#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM
NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35})}
@7: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#211); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG
(#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8})}
Male: #211; Feme: #200
}

MALE: @84 + @130 = #214

FEME: @173 + @181 + @200 = #554

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #768

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/grumble.html?idea:{84}&idea:{130}&idea:{214}&idea:{173}&idea:{181}&idea:{200}&idea:{554}&idea:{768}>

#211 as [#10, #200, #1] /
#231 as [#30, #200, #1] / [#10, #200, #1, #500] /
#247 as [#10, #10, #200, #1, #6, #500] /
#261 as [#10, #200, #1, #10, #600] / [#50, #10, #200, #1] /
#268 as [#6, #5, #50, #6, #200, #1] / [#1, #10, #200, #1, #50, #6] /
#273 as [#6, #10, #200, #1, #6, #700] = yare' (H3372): {UMBRA: #5 as
#211 % #41 = #6} 1) to fear, revere, be afraid; 2) (TWOT) *TO* *SHOOT*,
pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be
awed; 1a3) to fear, reverence, honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be
fearful, be dreadful, be feared; 1b2) *TO* *CAUSE* *ASTONISHMENT* *AND*
*AWE*, *BE* *HELD* *IN* *AWE*; 1b3) to inspire reverence or godly fear
or awe; 1c) (Piel) *TO* *MAKE* *AFRAID*, *TERRIFY*;

#200 as [#40, #70, #40, #10, #40] = `am (H5971): {UMBRA: #10 as #110 %
#41 = #28} 1) nation, people; 2) kinsman, kindred; 1a) *PEOPLE*,
*NATION*; 1b) *PERSONS*, *MEMBERS* *OF* *ONE'S* *PEOPLE*, *COMPATRIOTS*,
*COUNTRY*-*MEN*;

ARMISTICE CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATION AGREEMENT ON #81 - SOVEREIGN
JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE

@84 assigned to #27 - DUTIES (SHIH): @115 / APO: G575 (@150 - ONTIC
JURISPRUDENT CRITERIA)
@130 assigned to #61 - EMBELLISHMENT (SHIH): @192 / DIDOMI: G1325 (@104
- PRESENTS)
@173 assigned to #63 - WATCH (SHIH): @158 / POIEO: G4160 (@175 -
CONSTITUTE ORDER AND DECLARE: QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29
OCTOBER 1900)
@181 assigned to #75 - FAILURE (SHIH: TORAH #72 ELEMENT OVERLAY): @181 /
APODIDOMI: G591 (@181 - RESERVE)
@200 assigned to #21 - RELEASE (SHIH): @307 / EIDOMAI: G1492: (@228 -
FORCE & DEFINITE MEANING) <-- BIBLE GREEK LEXICON ENTRIES
@214 assigned to #71 - WORLDVIEW (CHIH): @339 - PROROGUING AUTHORITY
@554 assigned to #20 - ADVANCE (CHIN): @646 - GNOSIS EX MACHINA
@768 assigned to #41 - RESPONSE (YING): ???
ARMISTICE CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATION AGREEMENT assigned to #81 -
FOSTERING (YANG): ???

But particularly regarding the #364 - QUESTION on the #430 LAWFUL use of
my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY to effect {@7: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI
(#261: BINOMIAL CLAMPING BY THE ROMAN / TORAH GOVERNANCE BINOMIAL
STASIS); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#338: REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER)} as
CONSTITUTIONAL and in compliance {ie. *A* *LAW* *OR* *RULE* *PRODUCING*
*A* *STATE* *APPROVED* *OF* *GOD*} with SECTION VIII to QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT: TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, ASSISTING UNTO #2184 - GOVERNOR
GENERAL) is the further word expansion:

#231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL;
#273 - REMEMBRANCE;
#261 - REVERSE BINOMIAL CLAMPING;
#268 - TESTIMONY FROM EXPERIENCE;

Being the CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE related to our poetic syncretism which
was made prior to as then to intersect with MACRON's NATIONALISM v's
PATRIOTISM speech at WORLD WAR I CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS within FRANCE ...

As being a repugnant #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE related to the ANZAC
CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATIONS exhibited by COMMUNITY #315 - NATIONALISM
of #434 - ANZAC DEFAMATION MANIFESTED by an UNLAWFUL LIQUOR BAN
ASSOCIATED TO #492 - BOER WAR MEMORIAL INFIDELITY as a depravity made in
accordance with the ROMAN CATHOLIC #1827 - ECCLESIASTICAL CALENDAR: #364
x 4 + #371 - SAINT ANDREWS by transitional interactions commencing 28
MAY 2017 with a terminus of perverse action anticipated upon PENTECOST
SUNDAY of 31 MAY 2020.

We began PART 5 as the closing phase of that FILING SUBMISSION by
returning to the actual contents of our letter of 8 November 2017 made
to the STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERAL and FEDERAL SENATOR PENNY WONG
conveying thereby PRECURSOR META-NARRATIVE WITH SPECIFIC MARKERS having
relativity to our *OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* by which we cohere the
integral context of the *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY* in compliance to
underlying dialects as conforming to the #2184 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL
COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE basis to sapience itself and a metastasised premise
to identity as the POINT OF REFERENCE TO PERSPECTIVE so that
intelligence should not submit to ignorance which is here the problem in
relation to the truthfulness of any *POSSIBILITY* *OF* *EXPERIENCE*
*ITSELF*, *AND* *GROUND* *THE* *OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY* *OF* *THEIR*
*SYNTHESIS*.

YOUTUBE: "Schindler's List (violinist: Csongor Korossy-Khayll)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFGrooN6YDc>

THUSLY WE WOULD PRUDENTLY AND SIMILARLY CONCLUDE THAT THE MARION / CHILD
STATUE IS A PUBLIC INDECENCY BY ITS POSE IN ACTUALLY EMBODYING AS
GROUNDING (#298: KANT'S PROLEGOMENA / *ROCK*) THIS SAME COGNITION BY
CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING #1934 - *TO* *PRESENT* *A* *PERSON* *FOR*
*ANOTHER* *TO* *SEE* AND THAT THE PAPAL STATEMENT ON EUROPEAN LEADERS
EXHIBITING CHARACTERISTICS OF HITLER IN 1934 AS THE LEADUP TO WORLD WAR II:

#749 - *SITTING* *ON* #339 - *STELA* as [#80, #1, #100, #10, #200, #300,
#8, #40, #10] /
#1934 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #200, #300, #8, #20, #70, #300, #800, #50]
= parístēmi (G3936): {UMBRA: #1 as #749 % #41 = #11} 1) *TO* *PLACE*
*BESIDE* *OR* *NEAR*; 1a) to set at hand; 1a1) to present; 1a2) to
proffer; 1a3) to provide; 1a4) to place a person or thing at one's
disposal; 1a5) *TO* *PRESENT* *A* *PERSON* *FOR* *ANOTHER* *TO* *SEE*
*AND* *QUESTION*; 1a6) to present or show; 1a7) to bring to, bring near;
1a8) METAPHOR ie. *TO* *BRING* *INTO* *ONE'S* *FELLOWSHIP* *OR*
*INTIMACY*; 1b) to present (show) by argument, to prove; 2) to stand
beside, stand by or near, to be at hand, be present; 2a) to stand by;
2a1) to stand beside one, a bystander; 2b) to appear; 2c) to be at hand,
stand ready; 2d) to stand by to help, to succour; 2e) to be present;
2e1) to have come; 2e2) *OF* *TIME*;

IS SUBTERFUGE BY ITS ANALOGIES TO EATING AND #491 - PATER FAMILIAS (BY
MEANS OF SINISTER #419 - CONTROLLING ACTION AS MANUS THUGGERY) AS AN
ERECTION OF THE STATUE UPON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY WITHOUT REGARD FOR 800
NEWBORN BODIES SUBSEQUENTLY BEING EXHUMED IN IRELAND AS A ROMAN CATHOLIC
TRAVESTY MADE AGAINST HUMAN DIGNITY

ROMAN CATHOLIC CARDINAL MORAN, WHO HAD UNSUCCESSFULLY STOOD FOR THE
CONVENTION IN 1896, CAREFULLY INTERVENED IN THE LATE STAGES OF THE
CAMPAIGN PRIOR TO THE SECOND REFERENDUM, WITH THE RESULT THAT MANY
PRIESTS URGED THEIR PARISHIONERS TO VOTE FOR THE BILL.

Just a further clarification on the CONSTITUTIONAL LEGISLATIVE
COMPLIANCE (ie. KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) CATEGORY #298 HAVING A (CASUS
DATAE LEGIS: #364 - QUESTION OF #430 - LAW) RELATIONSHIP TO QUEEN
VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT) of KANT'S cognitive concepts which being so
pervasive suggests that such noumenon as my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY was
his grounding.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Kantian%20Noumenon.pdf>

The FORMULA OF PROGRESSION is #1, #2, #3 which that document conveys.

IF #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL {@1 - SELF ENTITLEMENT + @491 - PRINCIPLE
OF CONTINUITY} THEN A TRINOMIAL NOTION OF NUMBER APPLIES:

@1 + @41 + @81 + @369 IS NOT ONLY A COSMOLOGICAL VIEW:

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 AS THE WORLDVIEW [#205 / #164] OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT: #71 + #1 + #11 + #21 = @104 - *PRESENTS* / @491 -
PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY {@84 - *GOLD* + @86 + @102 + @104 - *PRESENTS*
(DIDOMI: G1325) + @115 - *DIGNITY* *ROYAL*}) *CHIH*

= #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL AND THUSLY:

The second element of the #41 - ONTIC trinomial number constituting
premise is provisionally as that which I have naturally observed by
instances of #660 - CIVIL UNREST, appears to be:

@168 (either division by 6, 7 or 8) x #13 = #2184 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC
COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE
@215
@130
@147 = @660 to which is then applied (there is a dual binomial
interface) the FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: #1, #2, #3 / *POWERS* (#6 - FORM
OF NATURE (#3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE)) / EIDOMAI: G1492 (@228 - FORCE
& DEFINITE MEANING)

#660 - @168 = #492 - VOLUNTARY WILL

#492 - @215 = #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST

#237 - USE OF FORCE is the ONTIC natural boundary although these can be
augmented.

@1 - SEMINAL
@41 - ONTIC DIALECTIC (@660)
@81 - REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITOR
@369 - [#205 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE / #164 - PRINCIPLE OF
MATERIALITY]
@491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY {@84 - *GOLD* + @86 + @102 + @104 -
*PRESENTS* (DIDOMI: G1325) + @115 - *DIGNITY* *ROYAL*}

A common misconception as the cause for a delusional claim to a @1 -
SELF ENTITLEMENT which is made against the #68 - RIGHT of the @115 -
DIGNITY ROYAL (ie. DIEU ET MON DROIT) itself is a consideration of
broader governance issue related to BEHAVIOURAL METHODOLOGY (#114 -
PERNICIOUS ACCUSATIONS / TEMPORAL PROMISCUITY v's #113 - ETHICAL
ENGAGEMENT —> #115 - DIGNITY ROYAL).

#27 - DUTIES: THE COMMONWEALTH SHALL NOT MAKE ANY LAW FOR ESTABLISHING
ANY RELIGION,

#82 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY (#491): OR FOR IMPOSING ANY RELIGIOUS
OBSERVANCE,

#68 - RIGHT: OR FOR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE OF ANY RELIGION,

@171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE: AND NO RELIGIOUS TEST SHALL BE
REQUIRED AS A QUALIFICATION FOR ANY OFFICE OR PUBLIC TRUST UNDER THE
COMMONWEALTH.

Is the notion that NO TEST is REASONABLY applicable to both the
RATIONALITY and the NATURE as any GROUNDING of the RELIGIOUS BELIEF and
its OATH relative to the viability as continuity of the #71 - WORLDVIEW
of #81 - COMMONWEALTH by exhibiting a fidelity of SAPIENT COMPLIANCE
with the requirements of #27 - DUTIES / #68 - RIGHT relevant to #902 -
RULE OF LAW WITH ITS #1364 - PARADIGM FOR TOOLS OF #491 - RULE {@82 -
TERMS OF CONTINUITY} and #873 - COMPASS OF PROBITY {@205 - PRINCIPLE
PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE} WITH THE CONSTITUTIONAL ENTITLEMENT TO @492 -
VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE
INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE:

'I *SWEAR* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) = {#5 - DODECAHEDRON + #7 -
ICOSAHEDRON} found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
PERENNIAL NATURE'S FOUNTAIN, CAUSE AND ROOT.'
#1 + #25 {5x5: #65 - SOLDIER / DODECAHEDRON} + #49 {7x7: #175 - MARRIAGE
/ ICOSAHEDRON} x 2 = #150}

Which is a misnomer derived from a plain reading of SECTION 116 to the
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CONSTITUTION ACT: "THE COMMONWEALTH SHALL NOT
MAKE ANY LAW FOR ESTABLISHING ANY RELIGION, OR FOR IMPOSING ANY
RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE, OR FOR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE OF ANY
RELIGION, AND NO RELIGIOUS TEST SHALL BE REQUIRED AS A QUALIFICATION FOR
ANY OFFICE OR PUBLIC TRUST UNDER THE COMMONWEALTH."

The Commonwealth shall not make any law for establishing any religion,
{@1: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#35); Ego: 27 - *DUTIES*: SHIH (#27)}

or for imposing any religious observance, {@2: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN
(#39); Ego: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#82 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF*
*CONTINUITY* / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY: @84 + @86 +
@102 + @104 + @115 = #491)}

or for prohibiting the free exercise of any religion, {@3: Sup: 68 -
*RIGHT* / DIMMING: MENG (#107); Ego: 36 - STRENGTH: CH'IANG (#118)}

and no religious test shall be required as a qualification for any
office or public trust under the Commonwealth. {@4: Sup: 64 - SINKING:
CH'EN (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE {%20}); Ego: 42 - GOING TO
MEET: YING (#160)}

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #171 as [#30, #40, #90, #6, #5] = mitsvâh (H4687):
{UMBRA: #27 as #141 % #41 = #18} 1) commandment; 1a) commandment (of
man); 1b) the commandment (of God); 1c) *COMMANDMENT* (*OF* *CODE* *OF*
*WISDOM*);

THAT OUR SABBATH KEEPING PEOPLE FOUGHT FOR SUCH LEGISLATIVE ADOPTION
WITHIN 1900 FOR THE CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE AGAINST
*PILLORY* AS *EXCRUCIATION* FOR VIOLATION OF THEIR HOLY SUNDAY.

BOTH MORAN AND THE ANGLICAN ARCHBISHOP, SAUMAREZ SMITH, WERE IN FAVOUR
OF SECTION 116 OF THE CONSTITUTION, WHICH PREVENTED SABBATARIAN
LEGISLATION, AND ENSURED THAT THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL COULD NOT PROCLAIM
DAYS OF HUMILIATION AND #1827 - *THANKSGIVING* / EUCHARISTIA (G2169).
THE ISSUE OF PRAYERS IN PARLIAMENT, AND QUESTIONS OF ECCLESIASTICAL
PRECEDENCE , CAUSED SOME DISCUSSION, BUT THE LATTER WAS A PREROGATIVE
MATTER. NEVERTHELESS, IT CAUSED CONSIDERABLE TENSION, BECAUSE OF THE
SYMBOLIC IMPORTANCE OF THE ISSUES INVOLVED.

'The Seventh-day Adventists had managed a very effective counter
campaign. They were painfully aware that William and Henry Firth had
been sentenced to the stocks in Parramatta on 22 April 1894. <-- *PILLORY*

They had been prosecuted by the New South Wales Council of Churches for
working on Sunday. In addition to their in-house paper, the Bible Echo,
they also published the Quarterly Sentinel, and Herald of Liberty,
modeled on a similar journal in the United States of America.

It reached a circulation figure of 4,000 and its emphases were welcomed
by some of the major dailies.

The small Seventh-day Adventist Church was able to exercise such
leverage ... [in] distribut[ing] tracts door-to-door in tens of
thousands and, as a result, won over 22,000 signatures to their petition
against any religious clause or declaration of the belief in the
Constitution.

Even the Bulletin approved of their common sense, but the recognition
petition still managed to gain more than twice the number of signatures,
as well as some weighty political supporters.'

*MORAN* *REFUSED* *TO* *SHARE* *IN* *THE* *OFFICIAL* *INAUGURATION*
*CEREMONY* *WHEN* *HIS* *CLAIM* *TO* *PRECEDENCE* *ON* *SENIORITY* *WAS*
*REJECTED*. SMITH READ THE PRAYER ON 1 JANUARY.

PRESBYTERIANS ALSO HAD SOME CLAIM TO PRECEDENCE BECAUSE OF LINKS WITH
THE CHURCH OF SCOTLAND, BUT FAILING THAT THEY ARGUED FOR EQUALITY. AT
THE OPENING OF PARLIAMENT, LORD HOPETOUN READ A PRAYER, WHICH CREATED AN
IMPORTANT PRECEDENT. ['A History of the Churches in Australasia' (1991
edition), 'Churches and Federation', by Ian Breward, pages 219 to 221]

On 8/2/21 10:43, Intelligent Party wrote:> THE 1971 FILM (TRANSFORMING
THE LEGEND: THE OMEGA MAN) AS LOGICAL> GROUNDING FOR HAS ANYONE SEEN
THAT TRAILER TRASH COLONEL EDMUND BURKE

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Trailer%20Trash%20-%20Adventures%20of%20Omega%20Man.pdf>

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Feb 9, 2021, 3:24:49 PM2/9/21
Hey numb-nuts he was the 45th president:

“A magical feature within my pre-United States of America 45th Presidential
elections on 8 November, 2016 as a chapter concerning the Biblical text:

“Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou
regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth:

Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?”
> which is a magical feature within my pre-United States of America 45th

dolf

Feb 9, 2021, 3:51:07 PM2/9/21
“Bring me a penny {denarion-penny [G1220]: #293; plural is *PENCE* / SEE
KANT’S PROLEGOMENA IDEA BELOW}, that I may see it.”

IT WAS ONLY LATER THAT TRUMP’S IMAGE APPEARED ON A SILVER JEWISH TEMPLE
COIN AS PICTURED 13 MARCH 2018

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/TempleCoin.jpg>

IMMANUEL KANT PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS IDEA @293: “... It is so greatly
mistaken that these principles of mine, because they make sensory
representations into appearances, are supposed, in place of the truth of
experience, to transform sensory representations into mere illusion, that,
on the contrary, my principles are the only means of avoiding the
transcendental illusion by which metaphysics has always been deceived and
thereby tempted into the childish endeavor of chasing after soap bubbles,
because appearances, which after all are mere representations, were taken
for things in themselves; from which followed all those remarkable
enactments of the antinomy (ie *AGAINST* *LAW*) of reason, which I will
mention later on, and which is removed through this single observation:
that appearance, as long as it is used in experience, brings forth truth,
but as soon as it passes beyond the boundaries of experience and becomes
transcendent, brings forth nothing but sheer illusion.

Since I therefore grant their reality to the things that we represent to
ourselves through the senses, and limit our sensory intuition of these
things only [IDEA: @293 - *MY* *TRIUMPHANT* MAN-CHOO POEM 8 NOVEMBER 2016]
to the extent that in no instance whatsoever, not even in the pure
intuitions of space and time, does it represent anything more than mere
appearances of these things, and never their quality in themselves, this is
therefore no thorough-going illusion ascribed by me to nature, and my
protestation against all *imputation* *of* *idealism* is so conclusive and
clear that it would even seem superfluous if there were not unautho- rized
judges who, being glad to have an ancient name for every deviation from
their false though common opinion, and never judging the spirit of
philosophical nomenclatures but merely clinging to the letter, were ready
to put their *own* *folly* in the place of well-determined concepts, and
thereby to twist and deform them.

For the fact that I have myself given to this theory of mine the name of
transcendental idealism cannot justify anyone in confusing it with the
empirical idealism of Descartes (although this idealism was only a problem,
whose insolubility left everyone free, in Descartes’ opinion, to deny the
existence of the corporeal world, since the problem could never be answered
satisfactorily) or with the mystical and *visionary* *idealism* of Berkeley
(against which, along with other similar fantasies, our Critique, on the
contrary, contains the proper antidote).

For what I called idealism did not concern the existence of things (the
doubting of which, however, properly constitutes idealism according to the
received meaning), for it never came into my mind to doubt that, but only
the sensory representation of things, to which space and time above all
belong; and about these last, hence in general about all appearances, I
have only shown: that they are not things (but mere ways of representing),
nor are they determinations that belong to things in themselves.

The word transcendental, however, which with me never signifies a relation
of our cognition to things, but only to the faculty of cognition, was
intended to prevent this misinterpretation. But before it prompts still
more of the same, I gladly withdraw this name, and I will have it called
critical idealism. But if it is an in fact reprehensible idealism to
transform actual things (not appearances) into mere representations, with
what name shall we christen that idealism which, conversely, makes mere
representations into things? I think it could be named dreaming idealism,
to distinguish it from the preceding, which may be called visionary
idealism, both of which were to have been held off by my formerly so-called
transcendental, or better, critical idealism.” [pages 43-45]

dolf

Feb 9, 2021, 4:37:34 PM2/9/21
-- MY TRIUMPHANT MAN-CHOO --

"HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 MILL CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE."

METALOGIC AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER

#139 - CHINA = #60 - ACCUMULATION (CHI) + #79 -DIFFICULTIES (NAN)

NATURE (EGO) AS FILTER:
#THREE: #139 as #58 - GATHERING IN (HSI)
#FOUR: #124 as #43 - ENCOUNTERS (YU)
#FIVE: #263 as #20 - ADVANCE (CHIN)

H8467 (telos: #463 {idea: #139, type: 16}, telos: #908 {idea: #43, type:
36, idea: #124, type: 34, position: 3}, telos: #918 {idea: #20, type:
36, idea: #263, type: 34, position: 6})

#463 as [#400, #8, #50, #5] = tᵉchinnâh (H8467): {UMBRA: #463 % #41 =
#12} 1) favour, supplication, supplication for favour; 1a) favour; 1b)
supplication for favour

"For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, that they should come
against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that
they might have no favour-H8467, but that he might destroy them, as the
LORD commanded Moses." [Joshua 11:20]

"To the chief Musician on Neginoth, Maschil, A Psalm of David. Give ear
to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication-H8467.
Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise;
Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the
wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.

"My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen
upon me. Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath
overwhelmed me. And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then
would I fly away, and be at rest. Lo, then would I wander far off, and
remain in the wilderness. Selah.

"I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest. Destroy, O
Lord, and divide their tongues: *FOR* *I* *HAVE* *SEEN* *VIOLENCE* *AND*
*STRIFE* *IN* *THE* *CITY*." [Psalm 55:1-9]

G835 (telos: #568 {idea: #139, type: 16}, telos: #569 {idea: #43, type:
36, idea: #124, type: 34, position: 5}, telos: #665 {idea: #43, type:
36, idea: #124, type: 34, position: 4}, telos: #830 {idea: #20, type:
36, idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, idea: #263, type: 34,
position: 4, 8})

#568 as [#1, #400, #30, #9, #7, #70, #40, #1, #10] = aulízomai (G835):
{UMBRA: #569 % #41 = #36} 1) to *lodge* *in* *the* *court*-*yard*,
*esp*. *at* *night*; 1a) of flocks and shepherds; 2) to pass the night
in the open air; 3) to pass the night, lodge;

G1080 (telos: #145 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, idea:
#139, type: 16, position: 7}, telos: #175 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea:
#124, type: 34, idea: #139, type: 16, position: 7}, telos: #179 {idea:
#43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, idea: #139, type: 16, position: 7},
telos: #339 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, idea: #139,
type: 16, position: 7}, telos: #435 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124,
type: 34, idea: #139, type: 16, position: 7}, telos: #489 {idea: #43,
type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, idea: #139, type: 16, position: 7},
telos: #668 {idea: #20, type: 36, idea: #263, type: 34, position: 10},
telos: #689 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, idea: #139,
type: 16, position: 7}, telos: #1123 {idea: #20, type: 36, idea: #263,
type: 40, position: 8, 9})

    #145 as [#3, #5, #3, #5, #50, #50, #8, #20, #1] /
    #338 - GLORIOUS MAJESTY OF #115 - DIGNITY ROYAL as [#5, #3, #5,
#50, #50, #8, #9, #8, #200] /
    #372 as [#5, #3, #5, #50, #50, #8, #200, #1, #50] /
    #420 - 10 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#3, #5, #50, #50, #1, #300, #1, #10]
= gennáō (G1080): {UMBRA: #909 % #41 = #7} 1) of men who fathered
children; 1a) to be born; 1b) to be begotten; 1b1) of women giving birth
to children; 1c) metaph.; 1c1) *TO* *ENGENDER*, *CAUSE* *TO* *ARISE*,
*EXCITE*; 1c2) in a Jewish sense, of one who brings others over to his
way of life, to convert someone; 1c3) of God making Christ his son; 1c4)
of God making men his sons through faith in Christ's work;

G1097 (telos: #853 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, position:
3}, telos: #863 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, position:
3}, telos: #872 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, position:
3}, telos: #914 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 42, position: 3,
5}, telos: #1063 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, position:
3}, telos: #1071 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, position:
3}, telos: #1143 {idea: #139, type: 16}, telos: #1158 {idea: #43, type:
36, idea: #124, type: 34, position: 3}, telos: #1174 {idea: #43, type:
36, idea: #124, type: 34, position: 3}, telos: #1208 {idea: #139, type:
16}, telos: #1272 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34, position:
3, 6}, telos: #1484 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34,
position: 3}, telos: #1586 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34,
position: 3}, telos: #1622 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34,
position: 3}, telos: #1883 {idea: #20, type: 36, idea: #263, type: 34,
position: 7}, telos: #1933 {idea: #20, type: 36, idea: #263, type: 34,
position: 7}, telos: #1953 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34,
position: 3}, telos: #1978 {idea: #20, type: 36, idea: #263, type: 34,
position: 7}, telos: #2170 {idea: #43, type: 36, idea: #124, type: 34,
position: 3})

#853 as [#3, #50, #800] = ginṓskō (G1097): {UMBRA: #1883 % #41 = #38} 1)
to learn to know, come to know, get a knowledge of perceive, feel; 1a)
to become known; 2) to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of;
2a) to understand; 2b) to know; 3) Jewish idiom for sexual intercourse
between a man and a woman; 4) to become acquainted with, to know;

"Wherefore I say unto you, *ALL* *MANNER* *OF* *SIN* *AND* *BLASPHEMY*
shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost
shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against
the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against
the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world,
neither in the world to come.

Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree
corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known-G1097 by his
fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good
things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good
things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they
shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou
shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." [Matthew
12:31-37]

dolf

Feb 12, 2021, 12:11:41 AM2/12/21
-- MY TRIUMPHANT MAN-CHOO (TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHER)

(c) 2021 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 12 February, 2021

-- MY TRIUMPHANT MAN-CHOO --
[WRITTEN 8 NOVEMBER 2016]

"HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 MILL CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE."

METALOGIC AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER NATURE (EGO) AS FILTER ON:

#THREE: #139 as #58 - GATHERING IN (HSI) <-- #139 - CHINA = #60 -
ACCUMULATION (CHI) + #79 - DIFFICULTIES (NAN)
#FOUR: #124 as #43 - ENCOUNTERS (YU)
#FIVE: #263 as #20 - ADVANCE (CHIN)

[...]

SAID UNTO THEM, WHY TEMPT YE ME? BRING ME A PENNY {plural is *PENCE*
from Greek: denarion-penny [G1220]: #293 - SEE KANT’s PROLEGOMENA IDEA
BELOW}, THAT I MAY SEE IT.

48  8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT *AS* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE*}

[#8 , #16, #24, #32, #40, #48, #56, #64, #72]

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels)  = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120 ON 24TH JANUARY 1942 (A FUTURE REFORMER OF NATIONAL
SOCIALISM): One day the English will realise that they've nothing to
gain in Europe... IF THEY WANT TO SAVE NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA, they
can't let India go.

The English have two possibilities : either to give up Europe and hold
on to the East, or vice versa. They can't bet on both tables. When it's
a matter of the richest country in the world (from the capitalist point
of view), one understands the importance of such a *DILEMMA*. It would
be enough for them to be aware of it for everything to be changed.

YOUTUBE: "Donald Trump Meets Sergeant Schultz"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whH4utd0YRA>

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The #65 - *SOLDIER* HAS A BOUNDLESS
AFFECTION FOR THE GROUND ON WHICH HE HAS SHED HIS BLOOD. IF WE COULD
ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE SHOULD HAVE A MILLION PEOPLE POURING INTO
FRANCE TO REVISIT THE SCENES OF THEIR FORMER STRUGGLE. [HITLER'S TABLE
TALK IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

YOUTUBE: "Haddaway - What Is Love [Official]"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I>

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168 <-- *CONDEMNATION*
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 - A* *COIN* *ALSO*
FEATURES WITHIN EVIDENCE BY RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE OVER ALLEGED
BREACHES as [#4, #200, #20] / [#4, #200, #500] /
    #238 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #2, #4, #200, #20, #6] /
    #270 as [#40, #4, #200, #20, #6] = derek (H1870): {UMBRA: #224 %
#41 = #19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path;
1b) journey; 1c) direction: #9 - NORTH / #1 - SOUTH / #3 - EAST / #7 -
WEST; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of moral
character (fig.);

IT WAS ONLY LATER IN 2017 THAT TRUMP’S IMAGE FIRST APPEARED ON A SILVER
JEWISH TEMPLE COIN AS PICTURED 13 MARCH 2018

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/TempleCoin.jpg>

[IMAGE: By week ending Saturday 8 April 2018 I had received one of these
special 1000 minted "TRUMP JEWISH TEMPLE" half shekel coins.

It is my intellectual property associated with the LETTERS PATENT to the
AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH which makes that entirely possible]

#224 as [#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10] = dokimos (G1384): {UMBRA:
#414 - *HOLY* / *SACRED* / *SEPARATE* / *LAW* (*OF* *GOD*) % #41 = #4}
1) accepted, particularly of *COINS* and money; 2) accepted, pleasing,
acceptable

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 = #48 - RITUAL (LI) x #6 -
CONTRAREITY (LI) as [#8, #200, #80] / [#8, #200, #800]
    #330 as [#2, #8, #200, #80, #600] /
#364 as [#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] /
#728 - SEE *NET* / *SNARES* *BELOW* as [#8, #200, #80, #400, #600]
= châraph (H2778): {UMBRA: #288 % #41 = #1} 1) to reproach, taunt,
*BLASPHEME*, defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 1a) (Qal) to reproach; 1b)
(Piel) *TO* *REPROACH*, *DEFY*, *TAUNT*; 2) (Qal) to winter, spend
harvest time, remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to acquire, be betrothed;

#288 as [#5, #7, #20, #200, #6, #50] / #347 as [#7, #20, #200, #50, #10,
#20, #40] = zikrown (H2146): {UMBRA: #2 as #283 % #41 = #37} 1)
*MEMORIAL*, *REMINDER*, *REMEMBRANCE*;

#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360 - ROMAN GOVERNANCE AUTONOMOUS
PROTOTYPE #EIGHT

AND THEY BROUGHT IT. AND HE SAITH UNTO THEM, 'WHOSE IS THE IMAGE AND
THE *SUPERSCRIPTION* (EPIGRAPHĒ: AN INSCRIPTION)?'

AND THEY SAID UNTO HIM, 'CAESAR'S.'

AND JESUS ANSWERING SAID UNTO THEM, 'RENDER TO CAESAR THE THINGS THAT
ARE CAESAR'S, AND TO GOD THE THINGS THAT ARE GOD'S.'

AND THEY MARVELLED AT HIM.'" [Mark 12:15]

H559 (telos: #293 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #139,
type: 8, position: 6}, telos: #301 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #551
{idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #557 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #646
{idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #651 {idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #691
{idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #696 {idea: #263, type: 8})

    #252 as [#6, #1, #40, #200, #5] / [#1, #6, #40, #200, #5] /
        #271 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#30, #1, #40, #200] / #271
as [#10, #1, #40, #200, #500] /
#293 - *BRING* *ME* *A* *PENNY* {PLURAL IS *PENCE* FROM GREEK:
DENARION-PENNY [G1220]: #293 - SEE KANT’S PROLEGOMENA IDEA BELOW} *THAT*
*I* *MAY* *SEE* *IT* as [#2, #1, #40, #200, #10, #600] = ʼâmar (H559):
{UMBRA: #241 % #41 = #36} 1) to say, speak, utter; 1a) (Qal) to say, to
answer, to say in one's heart, to think, to command, to promise, to
intend; 1b) (Niphal) to be told, to be said, to be called; 1c)
(Hithpael) *TO* *BOAST*, *TO* *ACT* *PROUDLY*; 1d) (Hiphil) to avow, to
avouch;

IMMANUEL KANT PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS IDEA @293: “... It is so greatly
mistaken that these principles of mine, because they make sensory
representations into appearances, are supposed, in place of the truth of
experience, to transform sensory representations into mere illusion,
that, on the contrary, my principles are the only means of avoiding the
transcendental illusion by which metaphysics has always been deceived
and thereby tempted into the childish endeavour of chasing after *SOAP*
bubbles, because appearances, which after all are mere representations,
were taken for things in themselves;

FOR FURTHER ON *SOAP* SEE: "THE 1971 FILM (TRANSFORMING THE LEGEND: THE
OMEGA MAN) AS LOGICAL GROUNDING FOR HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT TRAILER TRASH
COLONEL EDMUND BURKE AND HIS BARBY DOLL HOMELESS LISA ABOUT?"

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Trailer%20Trash%20-%20Adventures%20of%20Omega%20Man.pdf>

From which followed all those remarkable enactments of the antinomy (ie

things only [IDEA: @293 - *MY* *TRIUMPHANT* *MAN*-*CHOO* *POEM* *DATED*
8 NOVEMBER 2016] to the extent that in no instance whatsoever, not even
in the pure intuitions of space and time, does it represent anything
more than mere appearances of these things, and never their quality in
themselves, this is therefore no thorough-going illusion ascribed by me
to nature, and my protestation against all *IMPUTATION* *OF* *IDEALISM*
is so conclusive and clear that it would even seem superfluous if there
were not unauthorized judges who, being glad to have an ancient name for
every deviation from their false though common opinion, and never
judging the spirit of philosophical nomenclatures but merely clinging to
the letter, were ready to put their *OWN* *FOLLY* {ie. aphrosýnē (G877):
*FOOLISHNESS*, *FOLLY*, *SENSELESSNESS* / #1329 MINUS 17 AS YEAR OF
TARGETING = #1312 AS PAPAL BULL VOX IN EXCELSO ISSUED BY POPE CLEMENT V
TO DISBAND KNIGHTS TEMPLAR} in the place of well-determined concepts,
[...]

H1980 (telos: #146 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position:
6}, telos: #360 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #916 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 7})

    #126 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#40, #6, #30, #10, #20, #500] /
#146 as [#40, #6, #30, #10, #20, #600] = hâlak (H1980): {UMBRA: #55 %
#41 = #14} 1) to go, walk, come; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *GO*, *WALK*,
*COME*, *DEPART*, *PROCEED*, *MOVE*, *GO* *AWAY*; 1a2) to die, live,
manner of life (fig.); 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to walk; 1b2) to walk (fig.);
1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to traverse; 1c2) to walk about; 1d) (Niphal) to
lead, bring, lead away, carry, cause to walk;

H3045 (telos: #129 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position:
3}, telos: #131 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 6},
telos: #136 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #144 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #149 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #160 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #180 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #185 {idea: #263, type: 8},
telos: #495 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #515 {idea: #124, type: 8},
telos: #546 {idea: #124, type: 8})

#515 as [#5, #6, #4, #70, #400, #10, #500] = yâdaʻ (H3045): {UMBRA: #84
% #41 = #2} 1) to know; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to know; i) to know, learn to
know; ii) to perceive; iii) to perceive and see, find out and discern;
iv) to discriminate, distinguish; v) to know by experience; vi) to
recognise, admit, acknowledge, confess; vii) to consider; 1a2) to know,
be acquainted with; 1a3) to know (a person carnally); 1a4) to know how,
be skilful in; 1a5) to have knowledge, be wise; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be
made known, be or become known, be revealed; 1b2) to make oneself known;
1b3) to be perceived; 1b4) to be instructed; 1c) (Piel) to cause to
know; 1d) (Poal) to cause to know; 1e) (Pual); 1e1) to be known; 1e2)
known, one known, acquaintance (participle); 1f) (Hiphil) to make known,
declare; 1g) (Hophal) *TO* *BE* *MADE* *KNOWN*; 1h) (Hithpael) to make
oneself known, reveal oneself;

H3467 (telos: #401 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #776 {idea: #58, type:
4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #830 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #832 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #846 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #872 {idea: #124, type: 8})

    #377 as [#1, #6, #300, #70] /
    #453 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #5, #6, #300, #10, #70,
#50, #6] /
#401 as [#10, #5, #6, #300, #10, #70] /
#421 as [#30, #5, #6, #300, #10, #70] = yâshaʻ (H3467): {UMBRA: #380 %
#41 = #11} 1) to save, be saved, be delivered; 1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be
liberated, be saved, be delivered; 1a2) to be saved (in battle), be
victorious; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to save, deliver; 1b2) to save from moral
troubles; 1b3) to give victory to;

H3637 (telos: #112 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #146 {idea: #139, type:
8, idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #190 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #550
{idea: #139, type: 8})

#112 as [#6, #10, #20, #30, #40, #6] = kâlam (H3637): {UMBRA: #90 % #41
= #8} 1) to insult, shame, humiliate, blush, be ashamed, be put to
shame, be reproached, be put to confusion, be humiliated; 1a) (Niphal);
1a1) to be humiliated, be ashamed; 1a2) *TO* *BE* *PUT* *TO* *SHAME*,
*BE* *DISHONOURED*, *BE* *CONFOUNDED*; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to put to
shame, insult, humiliate, cause shame to; 1b2) to exhibit shame; 1c)
(Hophal); 1c1) to be insulted, be humiliated; 1c2) to be put to shame,
be dishonoured, be confounded;

H4672 (telos: #131 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #166 {idea: #263, type:
8}, telos: #211 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 6},
telos: #536 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #546 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #547 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #552 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #841 {idea: #124, type: 8})

    #142 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #40, #90, #1, #5] / [#40,
#90, #1, #5, #6] /
    #187 as [#40, #90, #1, #50, #6] / [#6, #10, #40, #90, #1, #600] /
    #192 as [#6, #5, #50, #40, #90, #1] / [#5, #50, #40, #90, #1, #6] /
#131 as [#40, #90, #1] = mâtsâʼ (H4672): {UMBRA: #131 % #41 = #8} 1) to
find, attain to; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to find; i) to find, secure, acquire,
get (thing sought); ii) to find (what is lost); iii) *TO* *MEET*,
*ENCOUNTER*; iv) to find (a condition); v) *TO* *LEARN*, *DEVISE*; 1a2)
to find out; i) to find out; ii) to detect; iii) to guess; 1a3) to come
upon, light upon; i) to happen upon, meet, fall in with; ii) to hit;
iii) to befall; 1a4) (Niphal); i) to be found; 1) to be encountered, be
lighted upon, be discovered; 2) to appear, be recognised; 3) to be
discovered, be detected; 4) to be gained, be secured; ii) to be, be
found; 1) to be found in; 2) to be in the possession of; 3) to be found
in (a place), happen to be; 4) to be left (after war); 5) to be present;
6) to prove to be; 7) to be found sufficient, be enough; iii) (Hiphil);
1) to cause to find, attain; 2) to cause to light upon, come upon, come;
3) to cause to encounter; 4) to present (offering);

H6030 (telos: #130 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #135 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #150 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #170 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #175 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #185 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #186 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #190 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #556 {idea: #263, type: 8})

    #126 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#1, #70, #50, #5] /
    #142 as [#6, #10, #70, #50, #6] /
    #196 as [#6, #10, #70, #50, #50, #10] /
#130 as [#5, #70, #50, #5] = ʻânâh (H6030): {UMBRA: #125 % #41 = #2} 1)
to answer, respond, testify, speak, shout; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to answer,
respond to; 1a2) to testify, respond as a witness; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to
make answer; 1b2) to be answered, receive answer; 1c) (Qal) *TO* *SING*,
*UTTER* *TUNEFULLY*; 1d) (Qal) to dwell;

YOUTUBE: “TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHER (METAL COVER)”

<https://youtu.be/bS4Q-WWyl3Q>

When a humble bard
Graced a ride along
With Geralt of Rivia
Along came this song

When the White Wolf fought
A silver-tongued devil
His army of elves
At his hooves did they revel

They came after me
With masterful deceit
Broke down my lute and
They kicked in my teeth

While the devil's horns
Minced our tender meat
And so cried the Witcher
"He can't be bleat!"

Toss a coin to your Witcher
O Valley of Plenty!
O Valley of Plenty!
Toss a coin to your Witcher
O Valley of Plenty!

At the edge of the world
Fight the mighty horn
That bashes and breaks you
And brings you to mourn

He thrust every elf
Far back on the shelf
High up on the mountain
From whence it came

He wiped out your pest
Got kicked in his chest
He's a friend of humanity
So give him the rest

That's my epic tale
Our champion prevailed
Defeated the villain
Now pour him some ale

Toss a coin to your Witcher
O Valley of Plenty!
O Valley of Plenty!
Toss a coin to your Witcher
A friend of humanity

Toss a coin to your Witcher
O Valley of Plenty!
O Valley of Plenty!
Toss a coin to your Witcher
A friend of humanity

Toss a coin to your Witcher
O Valley of Plenty!
O Valley of Plenty!
Toss a coin to your Witcher
A friend of humanity

Songwriters: Sonya Belousova / Giona Ostinelli
Toss A Coin To Your Witcher lyrics © BMG Rights Management

H6106 (telos: #255 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position:
4}, telos: #260 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 4},
telos: #270 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 4},
telos: #610 {idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #611 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 4}, telos: #655 {idea: #263, type: 8})

    #212 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#2, #70, #90, #40, #10] /
    #270 as [#20, #70, #90, #40, #10, #600] /
#255 as [#5, #70, #90, #40, #10, #600] = ʻetsem (H6106): {UMBRA: #200 %
#41 = #36} 1) bone, essence, substance; 1a) bone; 1a1) *BODY*, *LIMBS*,
*MEMBERS*, *EXTERNAL* *BODY*; 1b) bone (of animal); 1c) *SUBSTANCE*, *SELF*;

H6213 (telos: #388 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position:
4}, telos: #685 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #831 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #835 {idea: #20, type: 4, idea: #263, type: 2, position: 5})

    #377 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #1, #70, #300] /
    #405 as [#30, #70, #300, #5] /
#388 as [#2, #70, #300, #10, #6] = ʻâsâh (H6213): {UMBRA: #375 % #41 =
#6} 1) *TO* *DO*, *FASHION*, *ACCOMPLISH*, *MAKE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
do, work, make, produce; i) to do; ii) to work; iii) to deal (with); iv)
to act, act with effect, effect; 1a2) to make; i) to make; ii) to
produce; iii) to prepare; iv) to make (an offering); v) to attend to,
put in order; vi) to observe, celebrate; vii) to acquire (property);
viii) to appoint, ordain, institute; ix) to bring about; x) to use; xi)
to spend, pass; 1a3) (Niphal); i) to be done; ii) to be made; iii) to be
produced; iv) to be offered; v) to be observed; vi) to be used; 1a4)
(Pual) to be made; 1b) (Piel) to press, squeeze;

H6588 (telos: #452 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position:
3}, telos: #456 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #511 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #540 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #551 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 6})

#452 as [#2, #80, #300, #70] = peshaʻ (H6588): {UMBRA: #450 % #41 = #40}
1) *TRANSGRESSION*, *REBELLION*; 1a) *TRANSGRESSION* (*AGAINST*
*INDIVIDUALS*); 1b) *TRANSGRESSION* (*NATION* *AGAINST* *NATION*); 1c)
transgression (against God); 1c1) in general; 1c2) as recognised by
sinner; 1c3) as God deals with it; 1c4) as God forgives; 1d) guilt of
transgression; 1e) punishment for transgression; 1f) offering for
transgression;

H7843 (telos: #753 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #1114 {idea: #58, type:
4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1124 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, idea: #263, type: 8, position: 3})

#753 as [#30, #5, #300, #8, #10, #400] /
#728 as [#10, #300, #8, #10, #400] / [#300, #8, #400, #500] as [#8,
#200, #80, #400, #600]
#708 - *NET* / *SNARES* as [#300, #8, #400] = shâchath (H7843): {UMBRA:
#708 % #41 = #11} 1) to destroy, corrupt, go to ruin, decay; 1a)
(Niphal) to be marred, be spoiled, be corrupted, be corrupt, be injured,
be ruined, be rotted; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to spoil, ruin; 1b2) to pervert,
corrupt, deal corruptly (morally); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to spoil, ruin,
destroy; 1c2) *TO* *PERVERT*, *CORRUPT* (*MORALLY*); 1c3) destroyer
(participle); 1d) (Hophal) spoiled, ruined (participle);

— DOTH RULE THE DAY —
[Written 12 MARCH 2019]

“WHAT OF MALCONTENT,
SHALL WE NOT DECLARE.
IMPERIAL MENSTRUALISM.
BY SCHEMES HELL BENT.
FRAUD WITHOUT COMPARE.
DID I JUST SPEAK A TRUISM?” {@7: Sup: 46 (#352: *APHELION* on 3 JULY /
SEE KANT’S PROLEGOMENA IDEA); Ego: 33 (#300: SEE KANT’S PROLEGOMENA IDEA)}

*MENSTRUALISM* is the term used to describe the cross-disciplinary
global menstrual movement.

'Coined' in the year 2000 by filmmaker Alexis Burke and environmentalist
Kate Shepherd Cohen, menstrualism was initially intended as a satirical
statement on the absence of female-led artistic movements in the 20th
Century. The taboo of menstruation at that time and the desire to
disassociate with the feminism of the 1990s was such that Burke and
Shepherd Cohen did not consider menstrualism as anything beyond the
satire of the term itself. They did not realise that many had already
dedicated a lifetime to a rapidly evolving global movement.

However we use the term in relation to the LOSS OF CONTROL TO
FACILITATORS / ARBITRATORS OF VOLUNTARY FREEWILL AND DISTORTION OF ANY
ANTHROPOCENTRIC NOTION FOR AUTONOMY associated with the myth of moon
phases and menstruation given the terms “menstruation” and “menses” come
from Latin and Greek words meaning month (mensis) and moon (mene).

The global average menstrual cycle length is 29 days and the lunar cycle
lasts 29.5 days (though it’s normal to have menstrual cycle lengths
between 24 and 38 days). Statistically speaking, assuming that periods
start at random times, about 1 in 2 people will have their period start
±3 days from either the full or new moon.

This makes sense, ±3 days from either the full or new moon equals about
14 days of the lunar cycle (the new moon + 6 days, and the full moon + 6
days), which is about half of the lunar cycle. So we would expect about
half of all people to have their period during any random half of the
lunar cycle.

This may contribute to creating a false impression that the period does
or should start on schedule with the moon for everyone.
[<https://helloclue.com/articles/cycle-a-z/myth-moon-phases-menstruation>]

    #312 - 14 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#8, #4, #300] /
#352 as [#30, #8, #4, #300, #10] = chôdesh (H2320): {UMBRA: #312 % #41 =
#25} 1) the *NEW* *MOON*, month, monthly; 1a) the first day of the
month; 1b) the lunar month;

#300 as [#40, #40, #20, #200] = mimkâr (H4465): {UMBRA: #300 % #41 =
#13} 1) *SALE*, ware, thing sold;

#300 - *EVIL* as [#40, #20, #40, #200] /
#318 - *CONDOMS* *GALORE* *POEM* *WRITTEN* 3 AUGUST 2018 as [#2, #40,
#20, #40, #200, #10, #6] = makmâr (H4364): {UMBRA: #306 % #41 = #19} 1)
net, *SNARE*;

#138 - *MARION* *STATUE* *PLAQUE* *INSTALLATION* / IMPROPER POPPY AT
BOER WAR MEMORIAL ON 8 JUNE 2017 as [#80, #8, #10, #600] = pach (H6341):
{UMBRA: #88 % #41 = #6} 1) bird trap, trap, snare; 1a) bird trap
(literal); 1b) *OF* *CALAMITIES*, *PLOTS*, *SOURCE* *OR* *AGENT* *OF*
*CALAMITY* (fig.); 2) *PLATE* (*OF* *METAL*);

BYKER (BYKER@DO~RAG.NET) @ 0701 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "QUEENSLAND
SUGGESTS MINING CAMPS AS COVID QUARANTINE CENTRES:

Be like us Yanks and provide FEMA camps to herd them into... "

DOLF @ 0744 HOURS ON ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "KEEP YOUR AMERICAN NEO-NAZI
COVID BATSHIT PROPAGANDA FILTH AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES OUT OF OUR
AUSTRALIAN POLITICAL GROUP:

YOU HAVE [UNREASONABLY] INCLUDED alt.global-warming, sci.med.diseases,
talk.politics.misc, uk.politics.misc WITHIN AN aus.politics ONLY
DISCUSSION."

BYKER (BYKER@DO~RAG.NET) @ 0752 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "The word has
to be spread somehow."

DOLF @ 0744 HOURS ON ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "The FEMA camps conspiracy
theory holds that the United States Federal Emergency Management Agency
(FEMA) is planning to imprison US citizens in concentration camps. This
is typically described as following the imposition of martial law in the
United States after a major disaster or crisis. In some versions of the
theory, only suspected dissidents will be imprisoned. In more extreme
versions, large numbers of US citizens will be imprisoned for the
purposes of extermination as a New World Order is established.

The theory has existed since the late 1970s, but it has picked up
greatly in popularity with the advent of the internet and social media
platforms. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMA_camps_conspiracy_theory>

BYKER (BYKER@DO~RAG.NET) @ 0755 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "There is such
a thing as a "block sender" function.

"DISCUSSION". Gotta remember that one... "

DOLF @ 0802 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "THERE IS NO DISCUSSION WITH A
NEO-NAZI ....

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ThpkjDgdvY>

BYKER (BYKER@DO~RAG.NET) @ 0804 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "Since when
was I ever one?"

DOLF @ 0844 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "YOU ARE BY YOUR [UNACCOUNTABLE]
CONDUCT (I AM AN EXPERT ON THE SUBJECT) AND YOUR OWN NARCISSISTIC
DEPRAVITY IS SUCH THAT YOU DON'T RECOGNISE IT..

THERE WAS NO NEED FOR YOU TO EXTEND THE DISCUSSION GROUP BY INCLUDING
alt.global-warming, sci.med.diseases, talk.politics.misc,
uk.politics.misc, *FROM* aus.politics *JUST* *TO* *CONVEY* *A* *ONE*
*LINE* *CONSPIRACY* *THEORY*"

BYKER (BYKER@DO~RAG.NET) @ 0804 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "COVID-19
SAVES LIVES IN AUSTRALIA?

In other countries citizens won't allow themselves to be *CAGED* ..."

DOLF @ 1001 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2021: "THIS PERSON IS CONTINUALLY
ENGAGING WITHIN NEO-NAZI BATSHIT COVID-19 PROPAGANDA AS A TACTICAL
SEMANTICAL SCHEMA WHICH WE HAVE NEUTRALISED."

#446 - *REDUCTIO* *AD* *HITLERUM* AS TABLE TALK IDEA @252 - RELATIONS
WITH THE FOREIGN PRESS / MISERLY OUTLOOK OF OUR PRESS CHIEF ON 6 JULY
1942 as [#40, #6, #100, #300] = môwqêsh (H4170): {UMBRA: #446 % #41 =
#36} 1) bait, lure, snare;

"BUT MINE EYES ARE UNTO THEE, O GOD THE LORD: IN THEE IS MY TRUST; LEAVE
NOT MY SOUL DESTITUTE. KEEP ME FROM THE *SNARES*-H6341: WHICH THEY HAVE
LAID FOR ME, AND THE *GINS*-H4170 OF THE WORKERS OF INIQUITY. LET THE
WICKED FALL INTO THEIR OWN *NETS*-H4364, WHILST THAT I WITHAL ESCAPE."
[Psalm 141:8-10]

#708 - shâchath (H7843): *TO* *PERVERT*, *CORRUPT*, *DEAL* *CORRUPTLY*
(*MORALLY*) as [#2, #40, #20, #40, #200, #400, #6] = mikmereth (H4365):
{UMBRA: #700 % #41 = #3} 1) net, fishing net;

DOLF @ 1349 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2019: "Says the emperor of imperial
menstrualism..."

METALOGIC FOR NATURE (EGO):

#THREE: #223 as #61 - EMBELLISHMENT (SHIH)
#FOUR: #77 as #77 - COMPLIANCE (HSUN)
#FIVE: #300 as #57 - GUARDEDNESS (SHOU)

FILTER BY #223 AND #300

#826 as [#40, #8, #300, #2, #6, #400, #10, #20, #600] = machăshâbâh
(H4284): {UMBRA: #355 % #41 = #27} 1) thought, device; 1a) thought; 1b)
*DEVICE*, *PLAN*, *PURPOSE*; 1c) invention;

#223 as [#1, #50, #1, #3, #3, #5, #10, #30, #70, #50] = anangéllō
(G312): {UMBRA: #923 % #41 = #21} 1) *TO* *ANNOUNCE*, *MAKE* *KNOWN*; 2)
to report, bring back tidings, rehearse;

#1913 as [#1, #50, #1, #200, #300, #100, #5, #700, #1, #50, #300, #5,
#200] = anastréphō (G390): {UMBRA: #1957 % #41 = #30} 1) to turn upside
down, overturn; 2) to turn back; 3) to turn hither and thither, to turn
one's self about, *SOJOURN* *DWELL* *IN* *A* *PLACE*; 4) metaph. to
conduct one's self, behave one's self, live;

#648 - *SEE* *METALOGIC* / *FILTER* {#168, #208, #376} *FOR*
*PRELAPSARIAN* *POEM* DATED 12 JUNE 2017 as [#1, #50, #9, #5, #200,
#300, #8, #20, #5, #50] = anthístēmi (G436): {UMBRA: #628 % #41 = #13}
1) *TO* *SET* *ONE'S* *SELF* *AGAINST*, to withstand, resist, oppose; 2)
to set against;

#1364 - *PARADIGM* *FOR* *TOOLS* OF #491 - RULE {@82 - TERMS OF
CONTINUITY} and #873 - COMPASS {@205 - PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY AS
PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE} as [#3, #50, #800, #100, #10, #200, #1, #200] /
#1693 as [#3, #50, #800, #100, #10, #70, #400, #200, #10, #50] = gnōrízō
(G1107): {UMBRA: #1770 % #41 = #7} 1) to make known; 1a) to become
known, be recognised; 2) *TO* *KNOW*, *TO* *GAIN* *KNOWLEDGE* *OF*,
*HAVE* *THOROUGH* *KNOWLEDGE* *OF*; 2a) in earlier Greek it means 'to
gain a knowledge of' or 'have thorough knowledge of';

    #127 - 14 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#5, #60, #5, #30, #9, #8, #10] /
    #232 as [#5, #60, #8, #30, #9, #70, #50] /
    #327 as [#5, #60, #5, #30, #9, #8, #10, #200] /
#548 as [#5, #60, #5, #30, #8, #30, #400, #9, #1] = exérchomai (G1831):
{UMBRA: #891 % #41 = #30} 1) to go or come forth of; 1a) with mention of
the place out of which one goes, or the point from which he departs;
1a1) of those who leave a place of their own accord; 1a2) of those who
are expelled or cast out; 1b) metaph.; 1b1) to go out of an assembly,
i.e. forsake it; 1b2) to come forth from physically, arise from, to be
born of; 1b3) to go forth from one's power, escape from it in safety;
1b4) *TO* *COME* *FORTH* (*FROM* *PRIVACY*) *INTO* *THE* *WORLD*,
*BEFORE* *THE* *PUBLIC*, (*OF* *THOSE* *WHO* *BY* *NOVELTY* *OF*
*OPINION* *ATTRACT* *ATTENTION*); 1b5) of things; i) *OF* *REPORTS*,
*RUMOURS*, *MESSAGES*, *PRECEPTS*; ii) to be made known, declared; iii)
to be spread, to be proclaimed; iv) to come forth; 1) emitted as from
the heart or the mouth; 2) to flow forth from the body; 3) to emanate,
issue; 31) used of a sudden flash of lightning; 32) used of a thing
vanishing; 33) used of a hope which has disappeared;

#838 - *ONTIC* *CHECKSUM* *FOR* *THE* *BIBLE* *GREEK* *LEXICON* *PRAGMA*
*FOR* *QUEEN* *VICTORIA'S* *LETTERS* *PATENT*: @150 + @104 + @175 + @181
+ @228 as [#20, #1, #300, #70, #9, #20, #8, #200, #10, #200] =
katoíkēsis (G2731): {UMBRA: #839 % #41 = #19} 1) *DWELLING*, *ABODE*;

#963 as [#30, #400, #9, #8, #200, #5, #300, #1, #10] = lýō (G3089):
{UMBRA: #1230 % #41 = #41} 1) to loose any person (or thing) tied or
fastened; 1a) bandages of the feet, the shoes,; 1b) *OF* *A* *HUSBAND*
*AND* *WIFE* *JOINED* *TOGETHER* *BY* *THE* *BOND* *OF* *MATRIMONY*; 1c)
of a single man, whether he has already had a wife or has not yet
married; 2) to loose one bound, i.e. to unbind, release from bonds, set
free; 2a) of one bound up (swathed in bandages); 2b) bound with chains
(a prisoner), discharge from prison, let go; 3) to loosen, undo,
dissolve, anything bound, tied, or compacted together; 3a) an assembly,
i.e. to dismiss, break up; 3b) laws, as having a binding force, are
likened to bonds; 3c) *TO* *ANNUL*, *SUBVERT*; 3d) *TO* *DO* *AWAY*
*WITH*, *TO* *DEPRIVE* *OF* *AUTHORITY*, *WHETHER* *BY* *PRECEPT* *OR*
*ACT*; 3e) *TO* *DECLARE* *UNLAWFUL*; 3f) to loose what is compacted or
built together, to break up, demolish, destroy; 3g) to dissolve
something coherent into parts, to destroy; 3h) metaph., to overthrow, to
do away with;

"AND I WILL GIVE UNTO THEE THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN: AND
WHATSOEVER THOU SHALT BIND ON EARTH SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN: AND
WHATSOEVER THOU SHALT LOOSE-G3089 ON EARTH SHALL BE LOOSED-G3089 IN
HEAVEN." [Matthew 16:19]

#466 as [#50, #8, #80, #10, #1, #7, #5, #300, #5] = nēpiázō (G3515):
{UMBRA: #956 % #41 = #13} 1) *TO* *BE* *A* *BABE* (*INFANT*);

IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) ON DETERMINING THE BOUNDARY OF PURE
REASON AS SECTION #57 - LAISSEZ FAIRE POLITICS, SIMPLICITY IN HABITS;
I-CHING: H37 - THE FAMILY (THE CLAN), DWELLING PEOPLE, FAMILY MEMBERS;
TETRA: 39 - RESIDENCE (CHU) BY IDEA @352: It is true: we cannot provide,
beyond all possible experience, any determinate concept of what things
in themselves may be. But we are nevertheless not free to hold back
entirely in the face of inquiries about those things; for experience
never fully satisfies reason; it directs us ever further back in
answering questions and leaves us unsatisfied as regards their full
elucidation, as everyone can sufficiently observe in the dialectic of
pure reason, which for this very reason has its good subjective ground.

#1934 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #200, #300, #8, #20, #70, #300, #800, #50]
= parístēmi (G3936): {UMBRA: #749 % #41 = #11} 1) to place beside or
near; 1a) to set at hand; 1a1) to present; 1a2) to proffer; 1a3) to
provide; 1a4) to place a person or thing at one's disposal; 1a5) *TO*
*PRESENT* *A* *PERSON* *FOR* *ANOTHER* *TO* *SEE* *AND* *QUESTION*; 1a6)
to present or show; 1a7) to bring to, bring near; 1a8) METAPHOR: i.e
*TO* *BRING* *INTO* *ONE'S* *FELLOWSHIP* *OR* *INTIMACY*; 1b) to present
(show) by argument, to prove; 2) to stand beside, stand by or near, to
be at hand, be present; 2a) to stand by; 2a1) to stand beside one, a
bystander; 2b) to appear; 2c) to be at hand, stand ready; 2d) to stand
by to help, to succour; 2e) to be present; 2e1) to have come; 2e2) of time;

Who can bear being brought, as regards the nature of our soul, both to
the point of a clear consciousness of the subject and to the conviction
that the #1934 - *APPEARANCES* of that subject cannot be explained
materialistically, without asking what then the soul really is, and, if
no concept of experience [IDEA @352] suffices thereto, without perchance
adopting a concept of reason (that of a simple immaterial being) just
for this purpose, although we can by no means prove the objective
reality of that concept?

Who can satisfy themselves with mere cognition through experience in all
the cosmological questions, of the duration and size of the world, of
freedom or natural necessity, since, wherever we may begin, any answer
given according to principles of experience always begets a new question
which also requires an answer, and for that reason clearly proves the
insufficiency of all physical modes of explanation for the satisfaction
of reason?

Finally, who cannot see, from the thoroughgoing contingency and
dependency of everything that they might think or assume according to
principles of experience, the impossibility of stopping with these, and
who does not feel compelled, regardless of all prohibition against
losing oneself in transcendent ideas, nevertheless to look for peace and
satisfaction beyond all concepts that one can justify through
experience, in the concept of a being the idea of which indeed cannot in
itself be understood as regards possibility – though it cannot be
refuted either, because it pertains to a mere being of the understanding
– an idea without which, however, reason would always have to remain
unsatisfied?

Boundaries (in extended things) always presuppose a space that is found
outside a certain fixed location, and that encloses that location;
limits require nothing of the kind, but are mere negations that affect a
magnitude insofar as it does not possess absolute completeness. Our
reason, however, sees around itself as it were a space for the cognition
of things in themselves, although it can never have determinate concepts
of those things and is limited to appearances alone.

As long as reason’s cognition is homogeneous, no determinate boundaries
can be thought for it. In mathematics and natural science human reason
recognizes limits but not boundaries; that is, it indeed recognizes that
something lies beyond it to which it can never reach, but not that it
would itself at any point ever complete its inner progression." [Pages
103-104]

"NOW THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST WAS ON THIS WISE: WHEN AS HIS MOTHER MARY
WAS ESPOUSED TO JOSEPH, BEFORE THEY CAME TOGETHER, SHE WAS FOUND WITH
CHILD-G2192 {

SEE BELOW FOR STRONGS REFERENCE FOR "MY TRIUMPHANT MAN-CHOO" POEM
METALOGIC AUTONOMOUS FILTER INTERSECTION:

#THREE: #139 as #58 - GATHERING IN (HSI)
#FOUR: #124 as #43 - ENCOUNTERS (YU)
#FIVE: #263 as #20 - ADVANCE (CHIN)

} OF THE HOLY GHOST. THEN JOSEPH HER HUSBAND, BEING A JUST MAN, AND NOT
WILLING TO MAKE HER A PUBLIC EXAMPLE, WAS MINDED TO PUT HER AWAY
PRIVILY. BUT WHILE HE THOUGHT ON THESE THINGS, BEHOLD, THE ANGEL OF THE
LORD APPEARED UNTO HIM IN A DREAM, SAYING, JOSEPH, THOU SON OF DAVID,
FEAR NOT TO TAKE UNTO THEE MARY THY WIFE: FOR THAT WHICH IS CONCEIVED IN
HER IS OF THE HOLY GHOST.

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/OATH%2020170608%201526%20-%201.jpg>

[IMAGE: WE HAVE A #175 - MOTHER AND CHILD (ie. MARION) STATUE WITHIN
[QUEEN] VICTORIA PARK NEARBY]

AND SHE SHALL BRING FORTH A SON, AND THOU SHALT CALL HIS NAME JESUS: FOR
HE SHALL SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS. NOW ALL THIS WAS DONE, THAT IT
MIGHT BE FULFILLED WHICH WAS SPOKEN OF THE LORD BY THE PROPHET, SAYING,
BEHOLD, A VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD-G2192 {

SEE BELOW FOR STRONGS REFERENCE FOR "MY TRIUMPHANT MAN-CHOO" POEM
METALOGIC AUTONOMOUS FILTER INTERSECTION:

#THREE: #139 as #58 - GATHERING IN (HSI)
#FOUR: #124 as #43 - ENCOUNTERS (YU)
#FIVE: #263 as #20 - ADVANCE (CHIN)

}, AND SHALL BRING FORTH A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME EMMANUEL,
WHICH BEING INTERPRETED IS, GOD WITH US. THEN JOSEPH BEING RAISED FROM
SLEEP DID AS THE ANGEL OF THE LORD HAD BIDDEN HIM, AND TOOK UNTO HIM HIS
WIFE: AND KNEW HER NOT TILL SHE HAD BROUGHT FORTH HER FIRSTBORN SON: AND
HE CALLED HIS NAME JESUS." [Matthew 1:18-25]

Over which the persons responsible specifically responded with a
categorical rejection to our #369 [#205 / #164] - *NATURAL* objections
(ie. violation of free will / autonomy) as breach of #71 -
*CONSTITUTION*, conscience and the #421 - *CAUSE* *OF* *REASON* that the
artifice to the #491 - PATER FAMILIAS PRINCIPLE is an indecency against
#500 - *LIFE* in having nothing to do with the death of children in
Ireland of which I asserted the MAGDALENE LAUNDRIES AND UNMARRIED
MOTHER'S WELFARE HOUSES was the epitome of women suffering under
Catholic Church control.

    #267 - 14 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #9, #5, #10, #50,
#1, #10] /
    #274 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #9, #8, #20, #1, #50] /
#557 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #300, #10, #9, #5, #40, #1, #10] =
paratíthēmi (G3908): {UMBRA: #559 % #41 = #26} 1) to place beside or
near or set before; 1a) food, i.e. food placed on a table; 1b) *TO*
*SET* *BEFORE* (*ONE*) *IN* *TEACHING*; 1c) *TO* *SET* *FORTH* (*FROM*
*ONE'S* *SELF*), *TO* *EXPLAIN*; 2) to place down (from one's self or
for one's self) with any one; 2a) to deposit; 2b) to intrust, commit to
one's charge;

Now with #896 - *NEWS* media reporting some 9,000 deaths what a burden
of conflicted conscience those Catholics responsible for the idolatrous
statue have and an accountability for restitution.

IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) ON SECTION #20 - LEFT WITHOUT
LANGUAGE, DIFFERENT FROM THE VULGAR; I-CHING: H33 - WITHDRAWAL,
RETIRING, RETREAT, YIELDING; TETRA: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING (T'ANG) AS
IDEA: @300: "If I want it to be called a judgement of experience, I then
require that this connection be subject to a condition that makes it
universally valid. I want therefore that I, at every time, and also
everyone else, would necessarily have to conjoin the same perceptions
under the same circumstances.

[IDEA: @300] We will therefore have to analyze experience in general, in
order to see what is contained in this product of the senses and the
understanding, and how the judgement of experience is itself possible.
At bottom lies the intu- ition of which I am conscious, i.e., perception
(*PERCEPTIO* AS COINED BY CICERO [3 JANUARY 106 – 7 DECEMBER 43 BC]):
“*TO* *SEIZE*; *CONCEIVE*; *PERCEIVE*” / I SEIZE OR TAKE ON (ENTIRELY);
ASSUME; EARN; OCCUPY, KEEP (i.e. *MAINTAIN* *CONTROL*)), which belongs
solely to the senses.

But, secondly, judging (which pertains solely to the understanding) also
belongs here. Now this judging can be of two types: first, when I merely
compare the perceptions and conjoin them in a consciousness of my state,
or, second, when I conjoin them in a consciousness in general. The first
judgement is merely a judgement of perception and has thus far only
subjective validity; it is merely a *CONNECTION* *OF* *PERCEPTIONS*
*WITHIN* *MY* *MENTAL* *STATE*, without reference to the object. Hence
for experience it is not, as is commonly imagined, sufficient to compare
perceptions and to connect them in one consciousness by means of
judging; from that there arises no universal validity and necessity of
the judgement, on account of which alone it can be objectively valid and
so can be experience.

A completely different judgement therefore occurs before experience can
arise from perception. The given intuition must be subsumed under a
concept that determines the form of judging in general with respect to
the intuition, connects the empirical consciousness of the latter in a
consciousness in general, and thereby furnishes empirical judgements
with universal validity; a concept of this kind is a pure a priori
concept of the understanding, which does nothing but simply determine
for an intuition the mode in general in which it can serve for judging.

The concept of cause being such a concept, it therefore determines the
intuition which is subsumed under it, e.g., that of air, with respect to
judging in general – namely, so that the concept of air serves, with
respect to expansion, in the relation of the antecedent to the
consequent in a hypothetical judgement. The concept of cause is
therefore a pure concept of the understanding, which is completely
distinct from all possible perception, and serves only, with respect to
judging in general, to determine that representation which is contained
under it and so to make possible a universally valid judgement." [Page 52]

H7896 (telos: #706 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position:
3}, telos: #715 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #756 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #1117 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3},
telos: #1156 {idea: #263, type: 8})

#706 as [#300, #400, #6] = shîyth (H7896): {UMBRA: #710 % #41 = #13} 1)
to put, set; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to put, lay (hand upon); 1a2) to set,
station, appoint, fix, set mind to; 1a3) to constitute, make (one
something), make like, perform; 1a4) to take one's stand; 1a5) to lay
waste; 1b) (Hophal) *TO* *BE* *IMPOSED*, *BE* *SET* *UPON*;

H7999 (telos: #680 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 10, position:
3}, telos: #776 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3},
telos: #840 {idea: #20, type: 4, idea: #263, type: 2, position: 6})

    #377 as [#6, #1, #300, #30, #600] /
#680 as [#300, #10, #300, #30, #600] = shâlam (H7999): {UMBRA: #370 %
#41 = #1} 1) *TO* *BE* *IN* *A* *COVENANT* *OF* *PEACE*, *BE* *AT*
*PEACE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be at peace; 1a2) peaceful one (participle);
1b) (Pual) one in covenant of peace (participle); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to
make peace with; 1c2) to cause to be at peace; 1d) (Hophal) to live in
peace; 2) to be complete, be sound; 2a) (Qal); 2a1) to be complete, be
finished, be ended; 2a2) to be sound, be uninjured; 2b) (Piel); 2b1) to
complete, finish; 2b2) to make safe; 2b3) to make whole or good,
restore, make compensation; 2b4) to make good, pay; 2b5) to requite,
recompense, reward; 2c) (Pual); 2c1) to be performed; 2c2) to be repaid,
be requited; 2d) (Hiphil); 2d1) to complete, perform; 2d2) to make an
end of;

SOVEREIGN @150 - APO RIGHT (#1, #25, #49 x 2) / @8 - #288 - REMEMBRANCE
(#48 - RITUAL x #6 - CONTRARIETY (#24, #48, #72 x 2) dynamic.

We find that North Korean suspicions which had a rational grounding for
animosity ought now be greatly reduced.

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Notes%20On%20Australia%20Day.pdf>

EXPLANATION COMMENT: The existential concern is that if North Korea’s
apprehension is valid (ie. we noted a binomial stereotype impetus as
categories of understanding in our neural linguistic observations on the
occasion the HANOI peace dialogue of 27-28 February 2019 broke down
given 12 June 2018 prior had a proximity to our #268 - judgements of
experience relative to #38 - worldview protagonism of 2017) then given
such Korean theatre of war appears on the same #339 - cenotaph as World
War 1 / 2 should Trump’s nationalistic #252 - agenda had succeeded in
relation to centennial #288 - REMEMBRANCE (#48 - RITUAL (li) x #6 -
CONTRARIETY (li)) it would then result in a defilement against fidelity
towards our constitution as impetus for voluntary war action.

H8085 (telos: #425 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #445 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #481 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #485 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #486 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #495 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #821 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #822 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #831 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #832 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #836 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #866 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #871 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3},
telos: #880 {idea: #139, type: 8})

#425 as [#5, #300, #40, #10, #70] = shâmaʻ (H8085): {UMBRA: #410 % #41 =
#41} 1) to hear, listen to, obey; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to hear (perceive by
ear); 1a2) to hear of or concerning; 1a3) to hear (have power to hear);
1a4) to hear with attention or interest, listen to; 1a5) to understand
(language); 1a6) *TO* *HEAR* (*OF* *JUDICIAL* *CASES*); 1a7) to listen,
give heed; i) to consent, agree; ii) to grant request; 1a8) to listen
to, yield to; 1a9) to obey, be obedient; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be heard
(of voice or sound); 1b2) to be heard of; 1b3) to be regarded, be
obeyed; 1c) (Piel) to cause to hear, call to hear, summon; 1d) (Hiphil);
1d1) to cause to hear, tell, proclaim, utter a sound; 1d2) to sound
aloud (musical term); 1d3) to make proclamation, summon; 1d4) to cause
to be heard; 1e) sound;

H8467 (telos: #463 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position:
4}, telos: #908 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3},
telos: #918 {idea: #20, type: 4, idea: #263, type: 2, position: 6})

#463 as [#400, #8, #50, #5] = tᵉchinnâh (H8467): {UMBRA: #463 % #41 =
#12} 1) favour, supplication, supplication for favour; 1a) favour; 1b)
*SUPPLICATION* *FOR* *FAVOUR*;

[...]

G59 (telos: #197 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #309 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #383 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 10, position: 6},
telos: #433 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 10, position: 6},
telos: #437 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 10, position: 6},
telos: #557 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 10, position: 6},
telos: #583 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 10, position: 6},
telos: #650 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 10, position: 6},
telos: #704 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 10, position: 6},
telos: #803 {idea: #124, type: 8, idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #807
{idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #982 {idea: #124, type: 8})

#197 as [#1, #3, #70, #100, #1, #7, #5, #10] = agorázō (G59): {UMBRA:
#982 % #41 = #39} 1) to be in the market place, to attend it; 2) *TO*
*DO* *BUSINESS* *THERE*, *BUY* *OR* *SELL*; 3) of idle people: to haunt
the market place, lounge there;

G835 (telos: #568 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #569 {idea: #43, type:
4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #665 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 4}, telos: #830 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #263, type: 2, position:
4, 8})

#568 as [#1, #400, #30, #9, #7, #70, #40, #1, #10] = aulízomai (G835):
{UMBRA: #569 % #41 = #36} 1) *TO* *LODGE* *IN* *THE* *COURT*-*YARD*,
*ESPECIALLY* *AT* *NIGHT*; 1a) of flocks and shepherds; 2) to pass the
night in the open air; 3) to pass the night, lodge;

G1080 (telos: #145 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #139,
type: 8, position: 7}, telos: #175 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124,
type: 2, idea: #139, type: 8, position: 7}, telos: #179 {idea: #43,
type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #139, type: 8, position: 7}, telos:
#339 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #139, type: 8,
position: 7}, telos: #420 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #435 {idea: #43,
type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #139, type: 8, position: 7}, telos:
#489 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #139, type: 8,
position: 7}, telos: #668 {idea: #20, type: 4, idea: #263, type: 2,
position: 10}, telos: #689 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2,
idea: #139, type: 8, position: 7}, telos: #909 {idea: #124, type: 8},
telos: #1123 {idea: #263, type: 8})

    #145 as [#3, #5, #3, #5, #50, #50, #8, #20, #1] /
    #338 - GLORIOUS MAJESTY OF #115 - DIGNITY ROYAL as [#5, #3, #5,
#50, #50, #8, #9, #8, #200] /
    #372 as [#5, #3, #5, #50, #50, #8, #200, #1, #50] /
    #420 - 10 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#3, #5, #50, #50, #1, #300, #1, #10]
= gennáō (G1080): {UMBRA: #909 % #41 = #7} 1) of men who fathered
children; 1a) to be born; 1b) to be begotten; 1b1) of women giving birth
to children; 1c) metaph.; 1c1) *TO* *ENGENDER*, *CAUSE* *TO* *ARISE*,
*EXCITE*; 1c2) in a Jewish sense, of one who brings others over to his
way of life, to convert someone; 1c3) of God making Christ his son; 1c4)
of God making men his sons through faith in Christ's work;

G1097 (telos: #853 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position:
3}, telos: #863 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3},
telos: #872 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3},
telos: #914 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 10, position: 3},
telos: #1058 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #1063 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1071 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1075 {idea: #124, type: 8},
telos: #1109 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #1143 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #1158 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1174 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1208 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #1272 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1484 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1586 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1622 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1883 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 7}, telos: #1933 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 7}, telos: #1953 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1978 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 7}, telos: #2170 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3})

#853 as [#3, #50, #800] = ginṓskō (G1097): {UMBRA: #1883 % #41 = #38} 1)
[...]

G1210 (telos: #230 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #430 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #525 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #942 {idea: #139, type: 8,
idea: #263, type: 8})

    #171 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#4, #5, #4, #5, #40, #5, #50,
#8, #50] /
    #238 as [#4, #5, #4, #5, #200, #9, #1, #10] /
    #272 as [#5, #4, #8, #200, #5, #50] /
    #329 - *NEW* *YEAR'S* *DAY* as [#4, #5, #4, #5, #300, #1, #10] /
#230 as [#4, #8, #200, #8, #10] = déō (G1210): {UMBRA: #809 % #41 = #30}
1) to bind tie, fasten; 1a) to bind, fasten with chains, to throw into
chains; 1b) metaph.; 1b1) Satan is said to bind a woman bent together by
means of a demon, as his messenger, taking possession of the woman and
preventing her from standing upright; 1b2) *TO* *BIND*, *PUT* *UNDER*
*OBLIGATION*, *OF* *THE* *LAW*, *DUTY* etc.; i) to be bound to one, a
wife, a husband; 1b3) to forbid, prohibit, declare to be illicit;

MORAL DECLINE?

None of this would have occurred if both the news media and Returned
Services League (RSL) conveyed over the past 100 years, a truthful (eg:
such as BOLT’s agnostic debauchery of auto intoxicated intellectualism
in denial) anthropocentric singularity [#205 / #164] as human
discriminating norm being characteristic of #369 - nature, #71 -
constitution, conscience and #421 - cause of reason which are applicable
as first principles of Queen Victoria’s letters patent.

H160@{
   @1: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#5); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#5),
   @2: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#11); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#6),
   @3: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#22); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#11),
   @4: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#35); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#13),
   @5: Sup: 18 - WAITING: HSI (#53); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#18),
   Male: #53; Feme: #18
} // #18

    #410 - 11 FEBRUARY 2021 as *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* / *TO* *HEAR*
(*OF* *JUDICIAL* *CASES*) as [#2, #1, #5, #2, #400] /
#18 as [#5, #1, #5, #2, #5] = ʼahăbâh (H160): {UMBRA: #13 % #41 = #13}
1) love; 1a) human love for human object; 1a1) of man toward man; 1a2)
of man toward himself; 1a3) between man and woman; 1a4) sexual desire;
1b) *GOD'S* *LOVE* *TO* *HIS* *PEOPLE*;

YOUTUBE: “Michael Jackson - Remember The Time (Official Video)”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc>

    #410 - 11 FEBRUARY 2021 as *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* as [#6, #4, #400] /
#405 - *TO* *DO*, *FASHION*, *ACCOMPLISH*, *MAKE* as [#4, #400, #1] /
#414 - *HOLY* / *SACRED* / *SEPARATE* as [#4, #400, #10] = dâth (H1882):
{UMBRA: #404 % #41 = #35} 1) decree, law; 1a) a decree (of the king);
1b) law; 1c) *LAW* (*OF* *GOD*);

Since rationality the TEN COMMANDMENTS have both an #41 - ONTIC premise
and #369 - COSMOLOGICAL basis to LAWS OF NATURE and its ontology as
anthropology then Andrew BOLT’s godless as agnostic notion of MORALITY
is a journalistic lack of integrity.

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 9, col: 3, nous: 69 [DATE: 2021.2.12, SUPER: #453
/ #61 - Virtuous Humility at Using 'Beneath'}; I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying
Incomplete, Before Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not yet completed;
Tetra: 78 - ON THE VERGE (CHIANG), EGO: #238 / #69 - Profound Use,
Function of the Mysterious}; I-Ching: H34 - Great Strength, Great
Invigorating, The power of the great, Great maturity; Tetra: 22 -
RESISTANCE (KE)]

-- MY TRIUMPHANT MAN-CHOO -- {@1: Sup: 7 - ASCENT: SHANG (#7); Ego: 67 -
DARKENING: HUI (#67 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%27})}
"HE IS A BILLIONAIRE. {@2: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#88); Ego: 13 -
INCREASE: TSENG (#80)}
BUT WE THE MEANS. {@3: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#110 - MALE DEME IS
UNNAMED {%30}); Ego: 39 - RESIDENCE: CHU (#119 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED
{%35})}
AND TECHNO-WARE. {@4: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#190); Ego: 5 -
KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#124)}
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN. {@5: Sup: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#246); Ego: 24 -
JOY: LE (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12})}
WITH WANTON CARE. {@6: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#289); Ego: 57 -
GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#205)}
A $6 MILL CLEAN. {@7: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#349); Ego: 43 -
ENCOUNTERS: YU (#248)}
HIS TOOL TO BARE." {@8: Sup: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#412); Ego: 15 - REACH:
TA (#263)}

TELOS TOTAL: #9173

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #148

FEME: @148 = #148

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #296

MALE: @110 = #110

FEME: @67 + @119 = #186

GRUMBLE (#412, #263)@[7, 67, 81, 13, 22, 39, 80, 5, 56, 24, 43, 57, 60,
43, 63, 15]

GRUNTLE (#686, #675)@[7, 7, 74, 67, 74, 81, 6, 13, 28, 22, 67, 39, 66,
80, 71, 5, 46, 56, 70, 24, 32, 43, 8, 57, 68, 60, 30, 43, 12, 63, 27, 15]

G1679 (telos: #424 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #445 {idea: #263, type:
8}, telos: #931 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 4})

    #214 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#8, #30, #80, #10, #20, #5,
#50, #1, #10] /
#424 as [#8, #30, #80, #10, #200, #1, #40, #5, #50] = elpízō (G1679):
{UMBRA: #932 % #41 = #30} 1) to hope; 1a) in a religious sense, to wait
for salvation with joy and full confidence; 2) *HOPEFULLY* *TO* *TRUST*
*IN*;

G1690 (telos: #771 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position:
7}, telos: #791 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, idea: #263,
type: 8, position: 8}, telos: #1432 {idea: #263, type: 8})

#771 as [#5, #40, #2, #100, #10, #40, #8, #200, #1, #40, #5, #50, #70,
#200] = embrimáomai (G1690): {UMBRA: #319 % #41 = #32} 1) *TO* *CHARGE*
*WITH* *EARNEST* *ADMONITION*, sternly to charge, threatened to enjoin;

"AND BEING IN BETHANY IN THE HOUSE OF SIMON THE LEPER, AS HE SAT AT
MEAT, THERE CAME A WOMAN HAVING AN ALABASTER BOX OF OINTMENT OF
SPIKENARD VERY PRECIOUS; AND SHE BRAKE THE BOX, AND POURED IT ON HIS
HEAD. AND THERE WERE SOME THAT HAD INDIGNATION WITHIN THEMSELVES, AND
SAID, WHY WAS THIS WASTE OF THE OINTMENT MADE?

FOR IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN SOLD FOR MORE THAN THREE HUNDRED PENCE, AND HAVE
BEEN GIVEN TO THE POOR. AND THEY MURMURED-G1690 AGAINST-G1690 HER.

AND JESUS SAID, LET HER ALONE; WHY TROUBLE YE HER? SHE HATH WROUGHT A
GOOD WORK ON ME. FOR YE HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU ALWAYS, AND WHENSOEVER YE
WILL YE MAY DO THEM GOOD: BUT ME YE HAVE NOT ALWAYS. SHE HATH DONE WHAT
SHE COULD: SHE IS COME AFOREHAND TO ANOINT MY BODY TO THE BURYING.

"VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, WHERESOEVER THIS GOSPEL SHALL BE PREACHED
THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE WORLD, THIS ALSO THAT SHE HATH DONE SHALL BE SPOKEN
OF FOR A MEMORIAL OF HER." [Mark 14:3-9]

G2192 (telos: #795 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #834 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #860 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #888 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #929 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #970 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #1010 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #1035 {idea: #263, type:
8}, telos: #1204 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #1500 {idea: #139, type: 8})

#795 as [#5, #60, #70, #400, #200, #10, #50] = échō (G2192): {UMBRA:
#1405 % #41 = #11} 1) to have, i.e. to hold; 1a) to have (hold) in the
hand, in the sense of wearing, to have (hold) possession of the mind
(refers to alarm, agitating emotions, etc.), to hold fast keep, to have
or comprise or involve, to regard or consider or hold as; 2) to have
i.e. own, possess; 2a) external things such as pertain to property or
riches or furniture or utensils or goods or food etc.; 2b) used of those
joined to any one by the bonds of natural blood or marriage or
friendship or duty or law etc, of attendance or companionship; 3) to
hold one's self or find one's self so and so, to be in such or such a
condition; 4) to hold one's self to a thing, to lay hold of a thing, to
adhere or cling to; 4a) *TO* *BE* *CLOSELY* *JOINED* *TO* *A* *PERSON*
*OR* *A* *THING*;

"JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, THOU HAST SAID: NEVERTHELESS I SAY UNTO YOU,
HEREAFTER SHALL YE SEE THE SON OF MAN SITTING ON THE RIGHT HAND OF
POWER, AND COMING IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. THEN THE HIGH PRIEST RENT HIS
CLOTHES, SAYING, HE HATH SPOKEN BLASPHEMY; WHAT FURTHER NEED HAVE-G2192
WE OF WITNESSES? BEHOLD, NOW YE HAVE HEARD HIS BLASPHEMY.

YOUTUBE: "If the Name Doesn't Build a House - Shira Choir | מקהלת שירה
מבצעת את ׳אם השם לא יבנה בית"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc>

WHAT THINK YE? THEY ANSWERED AND SAID, HE IS GUILTY OF DEATH.

THEN DID THEY SPIT IN HIS FACE, AND BUFFETED HIM; AND OTHERS SMOTE HIM
WITH THE PALMS OF THEIR HANDS, SAYING, PROPHESY UNTO US, THOU CHRIST,
WHO IS HE THAT SMOTE THEE?" [Matthew 26:64-68]

A DRAFT COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FOLLOWING URL:

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Triumphant%20Man%20Choo.pdf>

Initial Post: 11 February 2021

Support

Feb 12, 2021, 12:46:58 AM2/12/21
On 2/12/2021 12:11 AM, dolf wrote:
> -- MY

Flush.

Support

Support

Feb 12, 2021, 1:14:53 AM2/12/21
CORRECTION ON #288 - *BLASPHEMY*

"JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, THOU HAST SAID: NEVERTHELESS I SAY UNTO YOU,
HEREAFTER SHALL YE SEE THE SON OF MAN SITTING ON THE RIGHT HAND OF
POWER, AND COMING IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. THEN THE HIGH PRIEST RENT HIS
CLOTHES, SAYING, HE HATH SPOKEN #288 - *BLASPHEMY* {#48 - RITUAL (LI) x

dolf

#224 as [#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10] = dokimos (G1384): {UMBRA:
#414 - *HOLY* / *SACRED* / *SEPARATE* / *LAW* (*OF* *GOD*) % #41 = #4}

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288: #48 - RITUAL (LI) x #6 -
CONTRARIETY (LI) as [#8, #200, #80] / [#8, #200, #800]
FOR FURTHER ON *SOAP* SEE: "THE 1971 FILM (TRANSFORMING THE LEGEND: THE
OMEGA MAN) AS LOGICAL GROUNDING FOR HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT TRAILER TRASH
COLONEL EDMUND BURKE AND HIS BARBY DOLL HOMELESS LISA ABOUT?"

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Trailer%20Trash%20-%20Adventures%20of%20Omega%20Man.pdf>

YOUTUBE: “TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHER (METAL COVER BY DAN VASC POSTED 3
JANUARY 2020)”
#1934 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #200, #300, #8, #20, #70, #300, #800, #50]
[...]

Since as rationality the TEN COMMANDMENTS have both an #41 - ONTIC
#978 as [#40, #50, #8, #40, #70, #200, #400, #50, #70, #50] = mnēmósynon
(G3422): {UMBRA: #978 % #41 = #35} 1) a *MEMORIAL* (that by which the
memory of any person or thing is preserved), a *REMEMBRANCE*;

G3422@{
@1: Sup: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#40); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#40),
@2: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#49); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#90),
@3: Sup: 17 - HOLDING BACK: JUAN (#66); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#98),
@4: Sup: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#123); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#138),
@5: Sup: 46 - ENLARGEMENT: K'UO (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH
MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18}); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#208: *SEE*
*PRELAPSARIAN* *POEM* DATED 12 JUNE 2017),
@6: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#172); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#246 -
*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* / 260 {@8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE: #111 - NATURE
SURMOUNTS NATURE),
@7: Sup: 79 - DIFFICULTIES: NAN (#251); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU
(#322 - *DEMOCRACY*),
@8: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#299); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG
(#372: UMBRA PREMISE FOR sâbaʻ (H7646): *HAVE* *DESIRE* *SATISFIED* AS
GRUMBLE TO SECOND COMMANDMENT (#827 - *DOCTRINE* / *TEACHING* / *SET*
*A* *MARK* / *PIOUS*, #819 - *TO* *OBSERVE* *AS* *HOLY*, *KEEP* *SACRED*)),
@9: Sup: 37 - PURITY: TS'UI (#336); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#442 -
LINE 12: "FROM US THE EMPIRE STEALS" IN ANZACS WHAT FOR? POEM),
@10: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#342); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#492),
Male: #342 - *ROMAN* *GOVERNANCE* #38 - WORLDVIEW PROTOTYPE #SIX /
TORAH PROTOTYPE #FIVE; Feme: #492 - *VOLUNTARY* *FREE* *WILL*
} // #978

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #978 % #41 = #35 - Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence;
I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following;

THOTH MEASURE: #35 - Oh Tem-sepu, who makest thine appearance in Tattu;
I am not one who curseth the king.

#VIRTUE: As to Gathering (no. #35), it is success.
 #TOOLS: With
Failure (no. #75), loss of fortune.
 #POSITION: With Ascent (no. #7),
high ambitions.
 #TIME: With Sinking (no. #64), low ambitions.

#CANON: #181

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_181@{
 @1: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#35); Ego: 35 -
GATHERING: LIEN (#35),
 @2: Sup: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN (#64); Ego:
75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#110),
 @3: Sup: 36 - STRENGTH: CH'IANG (#100);
Ego: 7 - ASCENT: SHANG (#117),
 @4: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG
(#119); Ego: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE
WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING
{%35}),
 Male: #119; Feme: #181
} // #181

LET ME STATE IT PLAINLY: If I am making a GAMBIT of #77 days from 3
JANUARY to 21 MARCH as the grounding basis for #48 - RITUAL (LI), then I
am doing so as a #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL made against the #9 -
AUTONOMY, #391 - IDENTITY and #492 - FREE WILL of all persons by the
imposition of a chimeric artifice to reality...

VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, WHERESOEVER THIS GOSPEL SHALL BE PREACHED
THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE WORLD, THIS ALSO THAT SHE HATH DONE SHALL BE SPOKEN
OF FOR A MEMORIAL-G3442 OF HER." [Mark 14:3-9]

HOWEVER WE *REASONABLY* *CONCLUDE* THAT THE TEN COMMANDMENTS / DECALOGUE
ARE CAPABLE OF BEING VIEWED AS A LOGICAL ONTIC / COSMOLOGICAL PREMISE:
#205 - PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE / #164 - MATERIALITY AS PRINCIPLES WHICH ARE
RELATIVE TO THE METALOGIC (AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER) APPIED TO ANY SPEECH:

— HAIL MARYS —
[Written: 13 June 2017]

"MARCHING TO SION.
TRYING TO GET WELL.
HAIL MARY *PION*.
ORGANS THAT SWELL.
WANTING TO CONFESS.
SADISM OF THE NUNS.
PRIESTS WHO BLESS.
FORGIVE NIGHTLY SINS."

AS DECALOGUE (#BLACK (GRUMBLE x 2) / #WHITE (GRUMBLE))

#414 - *METASTASIS* / 31 *DECEMBER* 2020 as [#4, #400, #10] /
#410 as [#6, #4, #400] = dâth (H1882): {UMBRA: #404 % #41 = #35} 1)
decree, law; 1a) a decree (of the king); 1b) law; 1c) *LAW* (*OF* *GOD*);

#TEN (#410 - TOTALITY OF NATURE): #FOUR + #FIVE (NATURE + NURTURE +
SYNCRETIC METALOGIC SYLLOGISM) % #41
#NINE (#369 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE): #FOUR + #FIVE {#437 - TO SAVE FROM
MORAL TROUBLES}

#EIGHT (#328 - TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE): #68 as #68 - DIMMING (MENG)
<-- *RIGHTS*

#ONE (#41 - EMANATION PRINCIPLE): #14 as #14 - PENETRATION (JUI)

#TWO (#82 - TERMS OF COMPLIANCE): #144 as #63 - WATCH (SHIH)

#THREE (#123 - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY): #121 as #40 - LAW/MODEL (FA)

#FOUR (#164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY): #158 as #77 - COMPLIANCE (HSUN)

#FIVE (#205 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENCE): #279 as #36 - STRENGTH (CH'IANG)

#SIX (#246 - NORMA OBLIGANS): #29 as #29 - DECISIVENESS (TUAN)

#SEVEN (#287 - MANIFESTING NORM): #182 as #20 - ADVANCE (CHIN)

APPLY *FILTER* CRITERIA: #121 AND #158

H8581 (telos: #482 {idea: #77, type: 36, idea: #158, type: 34, position:
4}, telos: #567 {idea: #40, type: 36, idea: #121, type: 34, position:
3}, telos: #888 {idea: #77, type: 36, idea: #158, type: 34, position: 3})

#482 - 7 JANUARY 2021 as [#10, #400, #70, #2] /
#928 - SEE BELOW FOR: *CRY* *ALOUD*, *VOCIFERATE* as [#400, #400, #70,
#2, #50, #6] = taʻâb (H8581): {UMBRA: #472 % #41 = #21} 1) to abhor, be
abominable, do abominably; 1a) (Niphal) to be abhorred, be detested;
1a1) in the ritual sense; 1a2) in the ethical sense; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to
loathe, abhor, regard as an abomination; i) in the ritual sense; ii) in
the ethical sense; 1b2) to cause to be an abomination; 1c) (Hiphil) to
make abominable, do abominably; 1c1) in the ritual sense; 1c2) in the
ethical sense;

*PION* (noun)
- (DUTCH): The pawn chess piece;
- (figurative) pawn as someone without control; one who is (easily)
manipulated;
- (AFRIKAANS) synonym for *BOER*

YOUTUBE: "ABBA 1984 (Chess) One Night In Bangkok @ Na Sowas Extra (with
Murray Head)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guWuGh0ADcE>

From Old French peon, poon, paon, from Late Latin pedō, pedōnem
(“footsoldier”), from Latin pēs, pedem (“foot”) or pēdō (*I* *BREAK*
*WIND*, *FART*).

#187 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #20, #100, #1, #60, #1] /
#188 - 7 *JANUARY* 2021 / FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #20,
#100, #1, #7, #5, #50] /
#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* as [#5, #20, #100, #1, #60, #1, #50] /
#382 - 7 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#20, #100, #1, #60, #1, #200] /
#928 as [#20, #100, #1, #7, #800] /
#978 - *MEMORIAL* / *REMEMBRANCE* as [#20, #100, #1, #7, #800, #50] =
krázō (G2896): {UMBRA: #928 % #41 = #26} 1) to croak; 1a) *OF* *THE*
*CRY* *OF* *A* *RAVEN*; 1b) hence, *TO* *CRY* *OUT*, *CRY* *ALOUD*,
*VOCIFERATE*; 1c) to cry or pray for vengeance; 2) to cry; 2a) cry out
aloud, speak with a loud voice;

— MAGGOTY MEAT —
[Written: 29 December 2017]

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW'S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N'ER ETERNAL HEAVEN."

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang>

GRUMBLE (#343 - *DARKNESS*, #246 - *LIGHTNESS*)@[46, 46, 71, 20, 43, 1,
70, 70, 64, 20, 44, 66, 5, 23]

FEME: @157 = #157

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #157 as [#6, #1, #80, #60, #10] = ʼepheç (H657):
{UMBRA: #141 % #41 = #18} 1) *CEASING*, *END*, *FINALITY*;

#157 as [#6, #40, #1, #80, #30] /
#113 as [#2, #1, #80, #30] /
#111 as [#1, #80, #30] = ʼôphel (H652): {UMBRA: #111 % #41 = #29} 1)
darkness, gloom; 2) *SPIRITUAL* *UNRECEPTIVITY*, *CALAMITY* (fig.);

#157 as [#10, #2, #5, #30, #50, #50, #10] = bᵉhal (H927): {UMBRA: #37 %
#41 = #37} 1) (Pual) *TO* *FRIGHTEN*, *ALARM*, *DISMAY*; 2) (Ithpa'al)
to hurry, hasten; 3) (Ithpa'al) alarmed (part.);

157 as [#7, #70, #80] /
#157 as [#7, #70, #800] = zaʻaph (H2197): {UMBRA: #157 % #41 = #34} 1)
rage, *RAGING*, *STORMING*, *INDIGNATION*;

#344 - 7 *JANUARY* 2021 as [#10, #8, #300, #20, #6] / as [#6, #10,
#8, #300, #500] /
#728 - *REACTANCE* as [#400, #8, #300, #500]
#343 as [#5, #8, #300, #10, #500] = châshak (H2821): {UMBRA: #328 % #41
= #41} 1) to be or become dark, grow dim, be darkened, be black, be
hidden; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be or grow dark; 1a2) to have a dark colour;
1a3) to grow dim; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to make dark, cause to be dark;
1b2) to hide, conceal; 1b3) to obscure, confuse (fig.);

#246 as [#30, #5, #1, #10, #200] = ʼôwr (H215): {UMBRA: #207 % #41 = #2}
1) to be or become light, shine; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to become light (day);
1a2) to shine (of the sun); 1a3) to become bright; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to
be illuminated; 1b2) to become lighted up; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to give
light, shine (of sun, moon, and stars); 1c2) to illumine, light up,
cause to shine, shine; 1c3) to kindle, light (candle, wood); 1c4)
lighten (of the eyes, his law, etc); 1c5) to make shine (of the face);

YOUTUBE: "Cyn - Holy Roller"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJyuKHuF2w>

Published: 3 December 2010

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/dolf_or_geert_by_kiger8kiger.jpg>

[IMAGE: This CARTOON is supposed to be a characterisation (Dutch Raven /
Hitler / Napoleon Emperor) named dolf as being either the Dutch
politician GEERT BE WILDERS or of myself]

"CALLING A RAVENOUS BIRD FROM THE EAST, THE MAN THAT EXECUTETH MY
COUNSEL FROM A FAR COUNTRY: YEA, I HAVE SPOKEN IT, I WILL ALSO BRING IT
TO PASS; I HAVE PURPOSED IT, I WILL ALSO DO IT." [Isaiah 46:10-11;
NOUMENON MAPPING TO 21 OCTOBER 2020]

dolf

Feb 13, 2021, 1:56:57 AM2/13/21
-- MY TRIUMPHANT MAN-CHOO (TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHER)

(c) 2021 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 13 February, 2021

[...]

H539 (telos: #107 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #146 {idea: #58, type:
4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 6}, telos: #191 {idea: #263, type: 8},
telos: #513 {idea: #124, type: 8})

#196 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #50, #1, #40, #50, #10,
#600] /
#146 as [#5, #50, #1, #40, #700] / [#5, #1, #40, #50, #10, #600] /
#221 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#30, #50, #1, #40, #50, #10,
#600] = ʼâman (H539): {UMBRA: #91 % #41 = #9} 1) *TO* *SUPPORT*,
*CONFIRM*, *BE* *FAITHFUL*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to support, confirm, be
faithful, uphold, nourish; i) foster-father (subst.); ii) foster-mother,
nurse; iii) pillars, supporters of the door; 1a2) (Niphal); i) to be
established, be faithful, be carried, make firm; 1) to be carried by a
nurse; 2) made firm, sure, lasting; 3) confirmed, established, sure; 4)
verified, confirmed; 5) reliable, faithful, trusty; ii) (Hiphil); 1) to
stand firm, to trust, to be certain, to believe in; 11) stand firm; 12)
trust, believe;

H559 (telos: #246 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #293 {idea: #43, type:
4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #139, type: 8, position: 6}, telos: #301
{idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #551 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #557
{idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #641 {idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #646
{idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #651 {idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #691
{idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #696 {idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #697
{idea: #263, type: 8})

#252 as [#6, #1, #40, #200, #5] / [#1, #6, #40, #200, #5] /
#271 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#30, #1, #40, #200] / #271
as [#10, #1, #40, #200, #500] /
#293 - *BRING* *ME* *A* *PENNY* {PLURAL IS *PENCE* FROM GREEK:
[...]

H1104 (telos: #138 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #558 {idea: #139, type:
8, idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #562 {idea: #263, type: 8})

#142 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#40, #2, #30, #70] /
#192 as [#50, #2, #30, #70, #600] / [#40, #2, #30, #70, #10, #600] /
#168 - ONTIC / TEMPORAL INTERCHANGE as [#10, #2, #30, #70, #50, #6] /
#558 as [#6, #400, #2, #30, #70, #700] / [#400, #2, #30, #70, #50, #6] =
bâlaʻ (H1104): {UMBRA: #102 % #41 = #20} 1) to swallow down, swallow up,
engulf, eat up; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to swallow down; 1a2) to swallow up,
engulf; 1b) (Niphal) to be swallowed up; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to swallow;
1c2) to swallow up, engulf; 1c3) *SQUANDERING* (fig.); 1d) (Pual) to be
swallowed up; 1e) (Hithpael) *TO* *BE* *ENDED*;

H1245 (telos: #448 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position:
5}, telos: #458 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #263,
type: 8, position: 5}, telos: #463 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139,
type: 2, position: 6}, telos: #503 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139,
type: 2, position: 7})

H1245@{
@1: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6),
@2: Sup: 46 - ENLARGEMENT: K'UO (#52); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#46),
@3: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#100); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#48),
@4: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#167); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#67),
@5: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#210 - I AM NOT OF AGGRESSIVE HAND
{%30}); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#124),
@6: Sup: 53 - ETERNITY: YUNG (#263); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#134),
Male: #263; Feme: #134
} // #458

#409 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #1, #2, #100, #300] /
#458 as [#40, #2, #100, #300, #10, #6] / [#6, #40, #2, #100, #300, #10]
= bâqash (H1245): {UMBRA: #402 % #41 = #33} 1) to seek, require, desire,
exact, request; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to seek to find; 1a2) *TO* *SEEK* *TO*
*SECURE*; 1a3) *TO* *SEEK* *THE* *FACE*; 1a4) *TO* *DESIRE*, *DEMAND*;
1a5) to require, exact; 1a6) to ask, request; 1b) (Pual) to be sought;

H1980 (telos: #65 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #146 {idea: #58, type:

#95 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#40, #5, #30, #500] / [#30,
#5, #30, #20, #10] /
#126 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#40, #6, #30, #10, #20, #500] /
#115 - DIGNITY ROYAL / SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#20, #40,
#5, #30, #500] /
#460 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #400, #5, #30, #500] /
[#400, #30, #20, #10] /
#146 as [#40, #6, #30, #10, #20, #600] = hâlak (H1980): {UMBRA: #55 %
#41 = #14} 1) to go, walk, come; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *GO*, *WALK*,
*COME*, *DEPART*, *PROCEED*, *MOVE*, *GO* *AWAY*; 1a2) to die, live,
manner of life (fig.); 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to walk; 1b2) to walk (fig.);
1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to traverse; 1c2) to walk about; 1d) (Niphal) to
lead, bring, lead away, carry, cause to walk;

H3027 (telos: #38 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #69 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #124 {idea: #263, type: 8})

#31 as [#2, #10, #4, #10, #5] /
#84 as [#10, #4, #10, #20, #600] /
#430 as [#10, #4, #400, #10, #6] /
#460 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#10, #4, #6, #400, #600] /
#38 as [#6, #2, #10, #4, #10, #6] = yâd (H3027): {UMBRA: #14 % #41 =
#14} 1) hand; 1a) hand (of man); 1b) *STRENGTH*, *POWER* (fig.); 1c)
side (of land), part, portion (metaph.) (fig.); 1d) (various special,
technical senses); 1d1) *SIGN*, *MONUMENT*; 1d2) part, fractional part,
share; 1d3) time, repetition; 1d4) axle-trees, axle; 1d5) stays, support
(for laver); 1d6) tenons (in tabernacle); 1d7) a phallus, a hand
(meaning unsure); 1d8) wrists;

H3045 (telos: #124 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position:
3, 4}, telos: #129 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position:
3}, telos: #131 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 6},
telos: #134 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 4},
telos: #136 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #140 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #141 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #144 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #145 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 7}, telos: #149 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #151 {idea: #124, type: 8},
telos: #160 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #164 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #180 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #185 {idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #495 {idea: #124, type: 8},
telos: #515 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #524 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 4}, telos: #546 {idea: #124, type: 8})

#84 as [#10, #4, #70] / [#4, #70, #10] /
#95 as [#5, #6, #4, #10, #70] / [#5, #10, #4, #6, #70] /
#134 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#10, #4, #70, #10, #600] /
[#40, #10, #4, #70, #10] /
#111 as [#1, #6, #4, #10, #70, #500] = yâdaʻ (H3045): {UMBRA: #84 % #41
= #2} = yâdaʻ (H3045): {UMBRA: #84 % #41 = #2} 1) to know; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to know; i) to know, learn to know; ii) to perceive; iii) to
perceive and see, find out and discern; iv) to discriminate,
distinguish; v) to know by experience; vi) to recognise, admit,
acknowledge, confess; vii) to consider; 1a2) to know, be acquainted
with; 1a3) to know (a person carnally); 1a4) to know how, be skilful in;
1a5) to have knowledge, be wise; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be made known, be
or become known, be revealed; 1b2) to make oneself known; 1b3) to be
perceived; 1b4) to be instructed; 1c) (Piel) to cause to know; 1d)
(Poal) to cause to know; 1e) (Pual); 1e1) to be known; 1e2) known, one
known, acquaintance (participle); 1f) (Hiphil) to make known, declare;
1g) (Hophal) *TO* *BE* *MADE* *KNOWN*; 1h) (Hithpael) to make oneself
known, reveal oneself;

H3318 (telos: #143 {idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #147 {idea: #263, type:
8}, telos: #178 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #187 {idea: #263, type:
8}, telos: #401 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #521 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #532 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #551 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #558 {idea: #139, type: 8})

#134 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#2, #5, #6, #90, #10, #1,
#500] / [#6, #10, #6, #90, #10, #1, #5, #6] /
#142 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#30, #5, #6, #90, #10, #1] /
#187 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#40, #6, #90, #10, #1, #600] /
[#40, #6, #90, #1, #10, #600] /
#192 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #40, #6, #90, #1, #10,
#600] /
#491 - *AGENCY* / *PATER* *FAMILIAS* *PRINCIPLE* as [#90, #1, #400] /
[#400, #90, #1] = yâtsâʼ (H3318): {UMBRA: #101 % #41 = #19} 1) to go
out, come out, exit, go forth; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to go or come out or
forth, depart; 1a2) to go forth (to a place); 1a3) *TO* *GO* *FORWARD*,
*PROCEED* *TO* (*TO* *OR* *TOWARD* *SOMETHING*); 1a4) to come or go
forth (with purpose or for result); 1a5) to come out of; 1b) (Hiphil);
1b1) to cause to go or come out, bring out, lead out; 1b2) to bring out
of; 1b3) to lead out; 1b4) to deliver; 1c) (Hophal) to be brought out or
forth;

H3467 (telos: #401 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #432 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #437 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #776 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #786 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3, 3}, telos: #830 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #832 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #837 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 8}, telos: #842 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3, 3}, telos: #846 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #872 {idea: #124, type: 8})

#377 as [#1, #6, #300, #70] /
#453 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 / SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as
[#6, #5, #6, #300, #10, #70, #50, #6] /
#401 as [#10, #5, #6, #300, #10, #70] /
#421 - *CAUSE* *OF* *REASON* as [#30, #5, #6, #300, #10, #70] = yâshaʻ
(H3467): {UMBRA: #380 % #41 = #11} 1) to save, be saved, be delivered;
1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be liberated, be saved, be delivered; 1a2) to be
saved (in battle), be victorious; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to save, deliver;
1b2) *TO* *SAVE* *FROM* *MORAL* *TROUBLES*; 1b3) to give victory to;

H3637 (telos: #112 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #140 {idea: #139, type:

#95 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #20, #30, #600] /
#112 as [#6, #10, #20, #30, #40, #6] = kâlam (H3637): {UMBRA: #90 % #41
= #8} 1) to insult, shame, humiliate, blush, be ashamed, be put to
shame, be reproached, be put to confusion, be humiliated; 1a) (Niphal);
1a1) to be humiliated, be ashamed; 1a2) *TO* *BE* *PUT* *TO* *SHAME*,
*BE* *DISHONOURED*, *BE* *CONFOUNDED*; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to put to
shame, insult, humiliate, cause shame to; 1b2) to exhibit shame; 1c)
(Hophal); 1c1) to be insulted, be humiliated; 1c2) to be put to shame,
be dishonoured, be confounded;

H3782 (telos: #366 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #393 {idea: #58, type:
4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 7}, telos: #401 {idea: #263, type: 8})

#364 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #2, #20, #300, #30, #6] /
#405 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #50, #20, #300, #30] /
#393 - METALOGIC TO #1329: 21 AUGUST (#364 - QUESTION OF #430 - LAW /
CASUS DATAE LEGIS) as [#6, #10, #20, #300, #10, #30, #6, #5, #6] =
kâshal (H3782): {UMBRA: #350 % #41 = #22} 1) to stumble, stagger,
totter; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to stumble; 1a2) to totter; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1)
to stumble; 1b2) to be tottering, be feeble; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to cause
to stumble, bring injury or ruin to, overthrow; 1c2) to make feeble,
make weak; 1d) (Hophal) to be made to stumble; 1e) (Piel) bereave;

H4672 (telos: #131 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #136 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #137 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #141 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #142 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #166 {idea: #263, type:
8}, telos: #187 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #191 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #197 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #211 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 6}, telos: #531 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #536 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #541 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #546 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #547 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #552 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #571 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #581 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #587 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #841 {idea: #124, type: 8})

#142 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #40, #90, #1, #5] / [#40,
#90, #1, #5, #6] /
#187 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#40, #90, #1, #50, #6] / [#6,
#10, #40, #90, #1, #600] /
#192 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #5, #50, #40, #90, #1] /
[#5, #50, #40, #90, #1, #6] /
#193 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#2, #40, #90, #1, #20, #600]
/ [#6, #50, #40, #90, #1, #6] /
#131 as [#40, #90, #1] = mâtsâʼ (H4672): {UMBRA: #131 % #41 = #8} 1) to
[...]

8}, telos: #141 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #150 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #161 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #170 {idea: #139, type:
And brings you to #215 / 210 - *MOURN*@[#38, #38, #44, #6, #48, #4]
idea: #124, type: 2, position: 4}, telos: #616 {idea: #263, type: 8},
telos: #655 {idea: #263, type: 8})

#212 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#2, #70, #90, #40, #10] /
#270 as [#20, #70, #90, #40, #10, #600] /
#255 as [#5, #70, #90, #40, #10, #600] = ʻetsem (H6106): {UMBRA: #200 %
#41 = #36} 1) bone, essence, substance; 1a) bone; 1a1) *BODY*, *LIMBS*,
*MEMBERS*, *EXTERNAL* *BODY*; 1b) bone (of animal); 1c) *SUBSTANCE*, *SELF*;

H6213 (telos: #382 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position:
4, 5}, telos: #388 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position:
4}, telos: #392 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 4},
telos: #425 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #430 {idea: #124, type: 8},
telos: #685 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #782 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 4}, telos: #831 {idea: #124, type: 8},
telos: #835 {idea: #20, type: 4, idea: #263, type: 2, position: 5},
telos: #840 {idea: #20, type: 4, idea: #263, type: 2, position: 5})

#377 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #1, #70, #300] /
#385 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#10, #70, #300, #5] /
#430 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #50, #70, #300, #5] /
[#70, #300, #50, #10] /
#405 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#30, #70, #300, #5] /
#388 as [#2, #70, #300, #10, #6] = ʻâsâh (H6213): {UMBRA: #375 % #41 =
#6} 1) *TO* *DO*, *FASHION*, *ACCOMPLISH*, *MAKE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
do, work, make, produce; i) to do; ii) to work; iii) to deal (with); iv)
to act, act with effect, effect; 1a2) to make; i) to make; ii) to
produce; iii) to prepare; iv) to make (an offering); v) to attend to,
put in order; vi) to observe, celebrate; vii) to acquire (property);
viii) to appoint, ordain, institute; ix) to bring about; x) to use; xi)
to spend, pass; 1a3) (Niphal); i) to be done; ii) to be made; iii) to be
produced; iv) to be offered; v) to be observed; vi) to be used; 1a4)
(Pual) to be made; 1b) (Piel) to press, squeeze;

H6588 (telos: #452 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position:
3}, telos: #456 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #466 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #480 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #511 {idea: #124, type:

#452 as [#2, #80, #300, #70] /
#460 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#80, #300, #70, #10] / =
peshaʻ (H6588): {UMBRA: #450 % #41 = #40} 1) *TRANSGRESSION*,
*REBELLION*; 1a) *TRANSGRESSION* (*AGAINST* *INDIVIDUALS*); 1b)
*TRANSGRESSION* (*NATION* *AGAINST* *NATION*); 1c) transgression
(against God); 1c1) in general; 1c2) as recognised by sinner; 1c3) as
God deals with it; 1c4) as God forgives; 1d) guilt of transgression; 1e)
punishment for transgression; 1f) offering for transgression;

H7069 (telos: #166 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #215 {idea: #43, type:
4, idea: #124, type: 2, position: 4}, telos: #562 {idea: #263, type: 8})

#215 - *SELF* *CONTRADICTION* (#288 - REMEMBRANCE minus #73 - CANNOT BE
CHANGED) as [#100, #50, #10, #5, #700] / [#5, #100, #50, #50, #10] =
qânâh (H7069): {UMBRA: #155 % #41 = #32} 1) to get, acquire, create,
buy, possess; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to get, acquire, obtain; i) *OF* *GOD*
*ORIGINATING*, *CREATING*, *REDEEMING* *HIS* *PEOPLE*; 1) possessor; ii)
of Eve acquiring; iii) *OF* *ACQUIRING* *KNOWLEDGE*, *WISDOM*; 1a2) *TO*
*BUY*; 1b) (Niphal) to be bought; 1c) (Hiphil) to cause to possess;

H7725 (telos: #317 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #322 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #323 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #373 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #139, type: 8, position: 5}, telos: #377
{idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 2, idea: #139, type: 8, position:
5}, telos: #382 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 5,
6}, telos: #708 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3,
3}, telos: #710 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3},
telos: #714 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3, 3},
telos: #720 {idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #723 {idea: #139, type: 8},
telos: #740 {idea: #263, type: 8}, telos: #758 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #763 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #764 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3})

#302 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#300, #2] /
#310 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#2, #300, #6, #2] / [#2,
#300, #2, #6] /
#329 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #5, #300, #10, #2, #6] /
[#6, #10, #300, #2, #5, #6] /
#330 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #10, #300, #6, #2, #6] /
#333 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #10, #300, #10, #2, #5]
/ [#1, #300, #10, #2, #500] /
#338 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#30, #300, #6, #2] /
#343 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #5, #300, #10, #2, #500] /
#352 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#40, #300, #10, #2] / [#300,
#2, #10, #600] /
#353 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#30, #5, #300, #10, #2, #6] /
[#6, #30, #5, #300, #10, #2] /
#357 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#300, #2, #50, #5] / [#5,
#300, #2, #10, #600] /
#359 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #5, #300, #2, #6, #600] /
#364 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #50, #300, #6, #2] /
[#300, #6, #2, #50, #6] /
#377 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #300, #10, #2, #50, #10] /
[#10, #300, #10, #2, #50, #5] /
#317 as [#5, #300, #10, #2] = shûwb (H7725): {UMBRA: #308 % #41 = #21}
1) to return, turn back; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to turn back, return; i) to
turn back; ii) to return, come or go back; iii) to return unto, go back,
come back; iv) of dying; v) of human relations (fig); vi) of spiritual
relations (fig); 1) *TO* *TURN* *BACK* (*FROM* *GOD*), *APOSTATISE*; 2)
to turn away (of God); 3) to turn back (to God), repent; 4) turn back
(from evil); vii) of inanimate things; viii) in repetition; 1a2)
(Polel); i) to bring back; ii) to restore, refresh, repair (fig); iii)
to lead away (enticingly); iv) to show turning, apostatise; 1a3) (Pual)
restored (participle); 1a4) (Hiphil) to cause to return, bring back; i)
to bring back, allow to return, put back, draw back, give back, restore,
relinquish, give in payment; ii) to bring back, refresh, restore; iii)
to bring back, report to, answer; iv) to bring back, make requital, pay
(as recompense); v) to turn back or backward, repel, defeat, repulse,
hinder, reject, refuse; vi) to turn away (face), turn toward; vii) to
turn against; viii) to bring back to mind; ix) to show a turning away;
x) to reverse, revoke; 1a5) (Hophal) to be returned, be restored, be
brought back; 1a6) (Pulal) brought back;

H7843 (telos: #753 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #758 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #763 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #773 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #803 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #1114 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1124 {idea: #58, type: 4,
idea: #139, type: 2, idea: #263, type: 8, position: 3}, telos: #1164
{idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3})
#1934 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #200, #300, #8, #20, #70, #300, #800, #50]
= parístēmi (G3936): {UMBRA: #749 % #41 = #11} 1) to place beside or
near; 1a) to set at hand; 1a1) to present; 1a2) to proffer; 1a3) to
provide; 1a4) to place a person or thing at one's disposal; 1a5) *TO*
*PRESENT* *A* *PERSON* *FOR* *ANOTHER* *TO* *SEE* *AND* *QUESTION*; 1a6)
to present or show; 1a7) to bring to, bring near; 1a8) METAPHOR: i.e
*TO* *BRING* *INTO* *ONE'S* *FELLOWSHIP* *OR* *INTIMACY*; 1b) to present
(show) by argument, to prove; 2) to stand beside, stand by or near, to
be at hand, be present; 2a) to stand by; 2a1) to stand beside one, a
bystander; 2b) to appear; 2c) to be at hand, stand ready; 2d) to stand
3}, telos: #710 {idea: #124, type: 8, idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #715
{idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #720 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #756

#706 as [#300, #400, #6] = shîyth (H7896): {UMBRA: #710 % #41 = #13} 1)
to put, set; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to put, lay (hand upon); 1a2) to set,
station, appoint, fix, set mind to; 1a3) to constitute, make (one
something), make like, perform; 1a4) to take one's stand; 1a5) to lay
waste; 1b) (Hophal) *TO* *BE* *IMPOSED*, *BE* *SET* *UPON*;

H7999 (telos: #382 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position:
6, 5}, telos: #680 {idea: #43, type: 4, idea: #124, type: 10, position:

#377 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#6, #1, #300, #30, #600] /
#385 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #10, #300, #30, #600] /
#430 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#20, #40, #300, #30, #600] /
#460 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#40, #300, #30, #40, #10,
#600] /
#680 as [#300, #10, #300, #30, #600] = shâlam (H7999): {UMBRA: #370 %
#41 = #1} 1) *TO* *BE* *IN* *A* *COVENANT* *OF* *PEACE*, *BE* *AT*
[...]

H8085 (telos: #425 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #426 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #430 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #445 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #476 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #481 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #485 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #486 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #495 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #810 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #816 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #821 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #822 {idea: #58, type: 4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3},
telos: #826 {idea: #124, type: 8, idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #831
{idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #832 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #836
{idea: #20, type: 4, idea: #263, type: 2, position: 5}, telos: #865
{idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #866 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #871

#415 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #300, #40, #70] / [#300,
#40, #70, #5] /
#430 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#20, #300, #40, #70] / [#10,
#300, #40, #10, #70] /
#460 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#300, #40, #70, #700] /
[#50, #300, #40, #70] /
#425 as [#5, #300, #40, #10, #70] = shâmaʻ (H8085): {UMBRA: #410 % #41 =
#41} 1) to hear, listen to, obey; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to hear (perceive by
ear); 1a2) to hear of or concerning; 1a3) to hear (have power to hear);
1a4) to hear with attention or interest, listen to; 1a5) to understand
(language); 1a6) *TO* *HEAR* (*OF* *JUDICIAL* *CASES*); 1a7) to listen,
give heed; i) to consent, agree; ii) to grant request; 1a8) to listen
to, yield to; 1a9) to obey, be obedient; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be heard
(of voice or sound); 1b2) to be heard of; 1b3) to be regarded, be
obeyed; 1c) (Piel) to cause to hear, call to hear, summon; 1d) (Hiphil);
1d1) to cause to hear, tell, proclaim, utter a sound; 1d2) to sound
aloud (musical term); 1d3) to make proclamation, summon; 1d4) to cause
to be heard; 1e) sound;

H8313 (telos: #596 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #986 {idea: #58, type:
4, idea: #139, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #992 {idea: #20, type: 4,
idea: #263, type: 2, position: 6})

#986 as [#6, #400, #300, #200, #800] /
#986 as [#400, #300, #200, #80, #6] = sâraph (H8313): {UMBRA: #580 % #41
= #6} 1) *TO* *BURN*; 1a) (Qal) to burn; 1b) (Niphal) to be burned; 1c)
(Piel) burner, burning (participle); 1d) (Pual) to be burnt up, be burned;

#463 as [#400, #8, #50, #5] = tᵉchinnâh (H8467): {UMBRA: #463 % #41 =
#12} 1) favour, supplication, supplication for favour; 1a) favour; 1b)
*SUPPLICATION* *FOR* *FAVOUR*;

"FOR IT WAS OF THE LORD TO HARDEN THEIR HEARTS, THAT THEY SHOULD COME
AGAINST ISRAEL IN BATTLE, THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THEM UTTERLY, AND THAT
THEY MIGHT HAVE NO FAVOUR-H8467, BUT THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THEM, AS THE
LORD COMMANDED MOSES." [Joshua 11:20]

"TO THE CHIEF MUSICIAN ON NEGINOTH, MASCHIL, A PSALM OF DAVID. GIVE EAR
TO MY PRAYER, O GOD; AND HIDE NOT THYSELF FROM MY SUPPLICATION-H8467.
ATTEND UNTO ME, AND HEAR ME: I #215 - SELF CONTRADICTION / #210 -
*MOURN*@[#38, #38, #44, #6, #48, #4] {

@1: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38),
@2: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#82); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#44),
@3: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 4
- BARRIER: HSIEN (#48),
#338 - GLORIOUS MAJESTY OF #115 - DIGNITY ROYAL / SATURDAY 13
*FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #3, #5, #50, #50, #8, #9, #8, #200] /
#372 as [#5, #3, #5, #50, #50, #8, #200, #1, #50] /
#420 - 10 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#3, #5, #50, #50, #1, #300, #1, #10]
[...]

idea: #124, type: 2, position: 3}, telos: #1369 {idea: #43, type: 4,
idea: #124, type: 10, position: 3}, telos: #1484 {idea: #43, type: 4,
#238 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#4, #5, #4, #5, #200, #9, #1,
#10] /
#272 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 / SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021
as [#5, #4, #8, #200, #5, #50] /
#329 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 / *NEW* *YEAR'S* *DAY* as [#4, #5,
#4, #5, #300, #1, #10] /
#430 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#4, #8, #200, #8, #10, #200] /
#31 - MILITARY STRATAGEM / QUELLING WAR / SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY*
2021 as [#6, #2, #1, #10, #2, #10] /
#53 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#30, #1, #10, #2, #10] /
#73 - CANNOT BE CHANGED (#288 - #73 = #215 - SELF CONTRADICTION) as
[#30, #1, #10, #2, #10, #500] /
#423 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#1, #10, #2, #400, #10] /
#114 - ONTIC SUBSTITUTION FOR *ROMAN* *GOVERNANCE* #38 - WORLDVIEW
PROTOTYPE #SIX / TORAH PROTOTYPE #FIVE as [#40, #1, #6, #10, #2, #10,
#5, #600] = ʼôyêb (H341): {UMBRA: #13 % #41 = #13} 1) (Qal) *ENEMY*; 1a)
*PERSONAL*; 1b) *NATIONAL*;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #13 % #41 = #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back;

THOTH MEASURE: #13 - Oh Eater of Blood, who makest thine appearance at
the Block; I have not slaughtered the sacred animals.

#VIRTUE: With Increase (no. #13), the beginning of florescence, but
#TOOLS: With Eternal (no. #53), what lasts to the very end.
#POSITION: With Opposition (no. #8), at court, but
#TIME: With Inner (no. #65), on the sleeping mat
#CANON: #139

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_139@{
@1: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#13); Ego: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#13),
@2: Sup: 66 - DEPARTURE: CH'U (#79); Ego: 53 - ETERNITY: YUNG (#66),
@3: Sup: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#153); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#74),
@4: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#211); Ego: 65 - INNER: NEI (#139 -
I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED ANIMALS {%13}),
Male: #211; Feme: #139
} // #139 <-- #139 - CHINA = #60 - ACCUMULATION (CHI) + #79 -
DIFFICULTIES (NAN)

H341@{
@1: Sup: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#40); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#40),
@2: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#81); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#41),
@3: Sup: 47 - PATTERN: WEN (#128); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#47),
@4: Sup: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN
BEHAVIOUR {%25}); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#57),
@5: Sup: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#244: *MARCH* *FORTH* AS METALOGIC TO
#1329: {#168, #244; #130, #165; #229, #393}); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU
(#59),
@6: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#313: daimonízomai (G1139):
*UNDER* *THE* *POWER* *OF* *A* *DEMON*); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#69), <-- COMPARE #313 TO GRUMBLE TO SECOND
COMMANDMENT (#827 - *DOCTRINE* / *TEACHING* / *SET* *A* *MARK* /
*PIOUS*, #819 - *TO* *OBSERVE* *AS* *HOLY*, *KEEP* *SACRED*))
@7: Sup: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#387 - METALOGIC PROTOTYPE #NINE OF MY
TRIUMPHANT MAN-CHOO POEM); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#74),
@8: Sup: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#413 - ʼârar (H779): *TO* *CURSE*);
Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#107),
Male: #413; Feme: #107
} // #114

[...]

IMMANUEL KANT'S (1873) PROLEGOMENA IDEA @263: "To make plans is most
often a presumptuous, boastful mental preoccupation, through which one
presents the appearance of creative genius, [IDEA: @263] in that one
requires what one cannot himself provide, censures what one cannot do
better, and proposes what one does not know how to attain oneself –
though merely for a sound plan for a general critique of reason,
somewhat more than might be expected would already have been required if
it were not, as is usual, to be merely a recitation of pious wishes. But
pure reason is such an isolated domain, within itself so thoroughly
connected, that no part of it can be encroached upon without disturbing
all the rest, nor adjusted without having previously determined for each
part its place and its influence on the others; for, since there is
nothing outside of it that could correct our judgment within it, the
validity and use of each part depends on the relation in which it stands
to the others within reason itself, and, as with the structure of an
organized body, the purpose of any member can be derived only from the
complete concept of the whole. That is why it can be said of such a
critique, that it is never trustworthy unless it is entirely complete
down to the least elements of pure reason, and that in the domain of
this faculty one must determine and settle either all or nothing.

But although a mere plan that might precede the Critique of Pure Reason
would be unintelligible, undependable, and useless, it is by contrast
all the more useful if it comes after. For one will thereby be put in
the position to survey the whole, to test one by one the main points at
issue in this science, and to arrange many things in the exposition
better than could be done in the first execution of the work.

Here then is such a plan subsequent to the completed work, which now can
be laid out according to the analytic method, whereas the work itself
absolutely had to be composed according to the synthetic method, so that
the science might present all of its articulations, as the structural
organization of a quite peculiar faculty of cognition, in their natural
connection. Whosoever finds this plan itself, which I send ahead as
*PROLEGOMENA* for any future metaphysics, still obscure, may consider
that it simply is not necessary for everyone to study metaphysics, that
there are some talents that proceed perfectly well in fundamental and
even deep sciences that are closer to intuition, but that will not
succeed in the investigation of purely abstract concepts, and that in
such a case one should apply one’s mental [IDEA: @264] gifts to another
object; that whosoever undertakes to judge or indeed to construct a
metaphysics must, however, thoroughly satisfy the challenge made here,
whether it happens that they accept my solution, or fundamentally reject
it and replace it with another – for they cannot dismiss it; and
finally, that the much decried obscurity (a familiar cloaking for one’s
own indolence or dimwittedness) has its use as well, since everybody,
who with respect to all other sciences observes a wary silence, speaks
masterfully, and boldly passes judgment in questions of metaphysics,
because here to be sure their ignorance does not stand out clearly in
relation to the science of others, but in relation to genuine critical
principles, which therefore can be praised:

IGNAVUM, FUCOS, PECUS A PRAESEPIBUS ARCENT. [Virgil, Georgica, iv. 168]

“They protect the hives from the drones, an idle bunch.” [pages 12-14]

#214 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#8, #30, #80, #10, #20, #5,
#50, #1, #10] /
#297 - SATURDAY 13 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#5, #30, #80, #10, #7, #70,
#40, #5, #50] /
@4: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#119); Ego: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN
(#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM
G2192 (telos: #620 {idea: #139, type: 8}, telos: #670 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #795 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #820 {idea: #139, type:
8}, telos: #834 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #860 {idea: #124, type:
8}, telos: #888 {idea: #124, type: 8}, telos: #925 {idea: #124, type: