-- RESPONDING TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC DISHONESTY THAT THE CHRISTIANS AFTER THE PASSION OF CHRIST OBSERVED SUNDAY AS SACRED IN #6 - CONTRARIETY (LI) AND DEFERENCE TO JEWISH PASSOVER AS ITS CHRISTIAN #48 - RITUAL (LI) PRACTICE

dolf

Mar 28, 2021, 2:05:44 PM3/28/21
-- RESPONDING TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC DISHONESTY THAT THE CHRISTIANS AFTER
THE PASSION OF CHRIST OBSERVED SUNDAY AS SACRED IN #6 - CONTRARIETY (LI)
AND DEFERENCE TO JEWISH PASSOVER AS ITS CHRISTIAN #48 - RITUAL (LI) PRACTICE

The consequence of this biblical text of between 41 - 44 CE associated
with the Apostle Peter and Passover occurring a decade after the passion
of Christ is that the idea of Christians observing a distinct Easter /
Sunday resurrection remembrance is fictional falsehood...

"NOW ABOUT THAT TIME HEROD THE KING STRETCHED FORTH HIS HANDS TO VEX
CERTAIN OF THE CHURCH. AND HE KILLED JAMES THE BROTHER OF JOHN WITH THE
SWORD. AND BECAUSE HE SAW IT PLEASED THE JEWS {ie. #827 - *PHARISEES*
(G5330)}, HE PROCEEDED-G4369 FURTHER TO TAKE *PETER* ALSO. (THEN WERE
THE *DAYS* *OF* *UNLEAVENED* *BREAD*)" [Acts 12:1-3]

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Tell%20Me%20Why.pdf>

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Apr 3, 2021, 3:21:49 PM4/3/21
AS YOU MAY SEE WE HAVE NOW PLACED PERMANENT ACCOUNTABILITY UPON ROMAN
CATHOLIC LICENTIOUSNESS BEING OBJECTIVELY DISORDERED AS A CONTAINMENT
STRATEGY...

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 5, nous: 1 [DATE: 2021.4.3, SUPER: #516 /
#76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - SINKING (CH'EN),
EGO: #331 / #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58
- Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - JOY (LE)]

SUBJECT: TO FURTHER APPRAISE THE COURT AS TO THE TIME OF GOOD FRIDAY 2
APRIL 2021 GARBAGE COLLECTION AND ITS SEEMINGLY CAUSEA COMMUNI
EQUIVALENCE {#31, #271, #522, #375} TO FACEBOOK COMMENTARY CONVEYING
EFFUSIVE ELOCUTION RELATED TO PRONUNCIATION IN CONVEYING A DISPOSITION
OF INVENTION TOWARDS REMEMBRANCE BEING REACTIONS TO THE GOVERNOR
GENERAL'S POSTING REGARDING OFFICIATING AT THE RAAF CENTENNIAL ON 31
MARCH 2021

Within our FILING correspondence dated 29 MARCH 2021 which are in our
view relevant to these matters, we stated that the impetus of action as
to the nature of the MODUS OPERANDI of #419 - SLAUGHTER associated with
the 'FORGOTTEN (#331 / #419): BUTCHER PAPER / FOAM' PICTURED OF 24 APRIL
2012 constituted an IDEA having equivalence to that conveyed within our
#339 - PROROGUING NOTICE OF 7 JULY 2017 AGAINST SALE RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE et al due to "OUTRAGE PUBLIC DECENCY AS IMPROPER POPPY WREATH AT
BOER WAR MEMORIAL BY PROPONENTS OF ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018 JINGOISTIC
REPUBLICANISM".

In support of such reasonable conclusion having an impetus of continuity
as surreptitious and serendipitous concurrence by observations made of
irregular time for the GARBAGE COLLECTION as we've similarly noted as
reconnaissance granted to us a signal as to the CAUSEA COMMUNI of
immanent action. We also noted on 26 MARCH 2021 in thereafter having
effected removal of a *PUTREFYING* organic item within a plastic bag
that had abnormally been placed in the gumtree situated within the
property frontage.

Accordingly we are desirous to bring to the COURT's attention that on
GOOD FRIDAY the 2 APRIL 2021 such collection occurred @ 0612 HOURS as
conforming to NOUS #31 - MILITARY STRATAGEM WITH IDEAS: #271 - AVOW /
AVOUCH; #522 - NATURE (EGO) METALOGIC TO LETTERS PATENT; #375 - TO
OBSERVE, CELEBRATE;

#449 - EASTER SUNDAY ON 4 APRIL 2021 / #241 - *TO* *BOAST*, *TO* *ACT*
*PROUDLY*;

#246 - ONTIC PREMISE FOR NORMA OBLIGANS as [#1, #40, #200, #5] / [#5,
#1, #40, #200] /
    #252 - *NOUMENON* *RESONANCE* ON 29 MARCH 2021 as [#6, #1, #40,
#200, #5] / [#1, #6, #40, #200, #5] /
#261 - *BINOMIAL* *CLAMPING* AS PROPERTY THREAT ON 6 JANUARY 2017 as
[#20, #1, #40, #200] / [#1, #40, #200, #500] /
        #271 - FRIDAY 12 *FEBRUARY* 2021 as [#30, #1, #40, #200] /
[#10, #1, #40, #200, #500] /
#277 - *RIGHT* *TO* *PLACE* *A* *TEST* as [#30, #1, #40, #6, #200] /
[#6, #30, #1, #40, #200]
#291 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *OBSTRUCTIVE* *CAUSE* BEING SOIL #1701 -
COLLECTION INTERRED AT HYDE PARK WAR #339 - MEMORIAL SYDNEY as [#1, #40,
#200, #10, #600] / [#50, #1, #40, #200]
#293 - *BRING* *ME* *A* *PENNY* {PLURAL IS *PENCE* FROM GREEK:
DENARION-PENNY [G1220]: #293 - SEE KANT’S PROLEGOMENA IDEA} *ANALOGY*
*THAT* *I* *MAY* *SEE* *IT* as [#2, #1, #40, #200, #10, #600] /
#551 - *SECTION* III OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT as [#300, #10,
#1, #40, #200] = ʼâmar (H559): {UMBRA: #241 % #41 = #36} 1) to say,
speak, utter; 1a) (Qal) to say, to answer, to say in one's heart, to
think, to command, to promise, to intend; 1b) (Niphal) to be told, to be
said, to be called; 1c) (Hithpael) *TO* *BOAST*, *TO* *ACT* *PROUDLY*;
1d) (Hiphil) to avow, to avouch;

H559@{
   @1: Sup: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#57); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU
(#57),
   @2: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#124); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#67),
   @3: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#192 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE
{%39}); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#68 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE
GOD OF MY DOMAIN {%42}),
   @4: Sup: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#219); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#108),
   @5: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#284); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#146 - I
AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
   Male: #284; Feme: #146
} // #551

As then in our view also purveying an IDEA equivalence {#31, #271, #522,
#375} to FACEBOOK commentary of EFFUSIVE ELOCUTION RELATING TO
PRONUNCIATION IN CONVEYING A DISPOSITION OF INVENTION TOWARDS
REMEMBRANCE as reactions to the GOVERNOR GENERAL OFFICE'S posting
regarding a claim of fidelity when officiating at the RAAF CENTENNIAL
upon 31 march 2021.

Given my 1647 HOURS and 1714 HOURS commentary as responsible and
considered reactions to those FACEBOOK posts which we concluded
constituted a PARADIDOMI narrative made in the advancement of the CAUSEA
COMMUNI that we as a product of informal research having 25 years
duration held as considered opinion upon reasonable grounds, especially
so given the factual basis to our COURT FILINGS into the matter and
which is vitally pertinent given its proximity to the forthcoming PAPAL
observations of this EASTER (ie. #509 - SATURDAY 3 APRIL 2021 as
anniversary date to the ACTUAL CRUCIFIXION ON FRIDAY 3 APRIL 33 AD and
#449 - EASTER SUNDAY as DAY OF RECRIMINATIONS) that might result in an
improper, dishonest and amoral claim of ecclesiastical precedence by
what is objectively disordered thinking, in thereby CONSTITUTING actions
against the SOVEREIGN as enumerated within the LETTERS PATENT by
contradictory claims made of "GRACE OF GOD" and "DEFENDER OF THE FAITH".

Our concerns about the NON-FACTUAL CLAIMS OF THE GOVERNOR GENERAL'S
GALLANTRY AS ANY HONESTY AND LOYALTY DIRECTED TOWARDS THE FIRST
PRINCIPLES OF QUEEN VICTORIA’S LETTERS PATENT were succinctly and
truthfully conveyed by our initial FACEBOOK post made @ 1627 HOURS ON 31
MARCH 2021: "Excepting that there is within this RAAF town of SALE an
unaccountability to the substantiated charge ATTAINTED OF TREASON
(Section 44 of the Constitution) by such uniformed personnel attending
an 8 OCTOBER 2016 assembly at the War Memorial and laying of wreaths as
precursor to those same ROMAN CATHOLIC NEOPHYTES HIJACKING ANZAC
CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATIONS BY CAUSEA COMMUNI OF JINGOISTIC
REPUBLICANISM by the laying of an improper poppy wreath at the Boer war
memorial on 8 June 2017 as a slander against Dutch first discovery by
entitlement of TERRA INCOGNITA and LEX REX: the King is Law so claimed
by the mapping of VAN DIEMAN’s LAND as named after the Dutch Governor
General.

[relevant PDF resource in substantiation of such omitted]

We would have thought it a proper thing to have resolved that blemish
upon the integrity of this day."

DOES THE GOVERNOR GENERAL THEREBY BEARS AN ACCOUNTABILITY IN THIS MODUS
OPERANDI BEING A LACK OF GALLANTRY TOWARDS WOMEN AND INFIDELITY TO THE
STATE BY BREATHES TO OATH OF #27 - DUTIES AS A #CENTRE OF VALUE HAVING A
CONTEMPT OF #68 - RIGHTS AND DISREGARD FOR #902 - RULE OF #40 - LAW,
WHICH LAYS AT THE HEART OF OUR CLAIMS THAT PROMULGATION OF DOMESTIC
TERRORISM IN WHICH WE ALLEGED MEMBERS OF THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE
HAS FOSTERED IS THEN THE ONLY FOUNDATION OF #288 - REMEMBRANCE
CONFORMING TO ITS #48 - RITUAL (LI) x #6 - CONTRARIETY (LI) IN THE
FURTHERANCE OF JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM:

   @3: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#192 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE
{%39}); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#68 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE
GOD OF MY DOMAIN {%42}),
   @4: Sup: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#219); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#108),
   @5: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#284); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#146 - I
AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),

WHOSE ONLY AFFINITY TO ANY IMMUTABLE CONDUCT IS THE COLD HARD REALITY OF
THEIR REDUCING WAR COMMEMORATIONS TO NOTHING MORE THAN STONE WORSHIPPING
IDOLATRY (#105 - *STONE*, #175 - *MOTHER* *WITH* *CHILD* / *MARRIAGE*)
by a resolute failure to recognise an implicit *LOGICAL* *FALLACY* which
is inherent to the PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL STOICHEION of the KOSMOS to such
HETEROS #38 - WORLDVIEW in having a redundant dependency upon the ONTIC
NECESSITY constituted by APRIORITY of the TRINOMIAL NUMBER elements
[#41, #43, #45, #46].

THAT THE VARIOUS SPURIOUS RAPE ALLEGATIONS INCLUDING THAT OF THE
ATTORNEY GENERAL ARE ONLY A SUBTERFUGE FOR THE NARCISSISTIC DISLOYALTY
TO THE COMMONWEALTH AND ITS FOUNDATIONAL FIRST PRINCIPLES HABITUALLY
EXHIBITED BY THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) GIVEN THAT THE ATTORNEY
GENERAL IS COMPLICIT--BY REASON OF IMPOTENT AND WRONGFUL ACTION--FOR THE
SUSTAINING OF SUCH PARADIDOMI TESTIMONY OF THESE OTHERS, AS IF HE
COMMITTED THESE ACTS ITSELF, EVEN WHILST PUBLICLY PARADING DECENCY BY
ACTION OF A *DOTING* *WIFE*.

SUCH THAT:

a) ALL INHABITANTS MUST BE "OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING TO THE
GOVERNOR GENERAL."

b) IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE BEFORE THE LAW.

Given the impropriety by censorship being a racist colonialism exhibited
by the GOVERNOR GENERAL'S OFFICE as unambiguously ATTAINTED OF TREASON
being UNLAWFUL and UNACCOUNTABLE CONDUCT possessing a potential as a
capacity for LEGAL ACTION before the DUTCH COURTS, we then sought in our
voluntary capacity as the LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR to advise the BBC as our
designated point of contact on all APRIORITY MATTERS related #339 -
PROROGUING AUTHORITY AS ESSENTIAL FOR BREXIT TO OCCUR in accordance with
such powers and authority enumerated by the FIRST PRINCIPLES OF QUEEN
VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT:

THIS EFFUSIVE ELOCUTION RELATING TO PRONUNCIATION IN CONVEYING A
DISPOSITION OF INVENTION TOWARDS REMEMBRANCE #31, #271, #522, #375 WAS
AS FOLLOWS:

a) JON COSTELLO: SALUT? <-- It comes from Latin salus, salutis as
geolocation proximity to *SALE* and has by impetus of action in taking a
"SHOT" an equivalence to the UNLAWFUL YEAR LONG LIQUOR BAN made upon
FALSE GROUNDS and CORRUPT CONDUCT BY THE POLICE in being undertaken in
accordance with IRISH NATIONALISM AS JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM and the
ROMAN CATHOLIC ECCLESIASTICAL CALENDAR by MICHAEL JOHN GILMARTIN as the
DIRECTOR / SECRETARY for the STAR HOTEL SALE.

We had duly noted <https://www.facebook.com/jon.costello.522> <— an
unusual rhetoric conforming #522 number appellation to their Facebook
profile and that they are likely an agent provocateur promulgating #446
- propaganda advancing amoral principles conforming to an IRISH CATHOLIC
CAUSEA COMMUNI of WORLD WAR ONE 2018 CENTENNIAL JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM
as sedition.

    #473 - *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER* / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 31 MARCH 2021
as [#6, #7, #40, #400, #500] /
#522 - NATURAL EGO (#173 + #349) OF *ANTHROPOCENTRIC *SINGULARITY* AS
TEMPLATE TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT as [#7, #40, #400, #20, #50,
#5] = zimmâh (H2154): {UMBRA: #52 % #41 = #11} 1) *PLAN*, *DEVICE*,
*WICKEDNESS*, *EVIL* *PLAN*, *MISCHIEVOUS* *PURPOSE*; 1a) plan, purpose;
1b) evil device, wickedness; 1c) not chaste, incest, licentiousness,
adultery, idolatry, harlotry;

b) DAVID BARBUTO: Congratulations and thank you all past and present for
gallant and selfless service to our country. For and on behalf of the
members of The Carnarvon Lodge 172, Moss Vale, NSW.
[<https://www.facebook.com/SouthernHighlandsFreemasons>]

Gallant as (of a person or their behaviour) being brave; heroic also has
a connotation of charming attentive, chivalrous or flirtatious conduct
towards women.

Since we reasonably considered that such public statement might conform
to equivalent categories of experience as sunrise: (KHABEER: THE GOD OF
THE RISING SUN, SYMBOLIZED BY THE SCARAB) related to ANZAC #48 - RITUAL
(LI) of 0600 HOURS might as #6 - CONTRARIETY (LI) be an improper usage
made of my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as claim previously filed with the
COURT by substance of #551 - CRITERIA FOR CAUSEA COMMUNI / #449 -
COMMUNITY EVENTS / #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE with its #397 PAIRING as UMBRA
#375 ACTION, being considered unlawful concerning the IMPOSING OF ANY
RELIGIOUS BELIEF in contravention to SECTION #116 OF THE CONSTITUTION ACT.

Since the RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and FREEMASONRY membership are
enjoined as an adversary within our protracted matters of now
approaching 4 years duration that are still before the COURT as arising
from CASE NUMBER: H13018534, we have again found it necessary it issue
the public statement, "WE would have you know that Freemasonry is
prohibited from having any association with my sovereign / sacred
intellectual property as technology related to Queen Victoria’s letters
patent to the AUSTRALIAN FEDERATION AS COMMONWEALTH."

Nevertheless given the demure of the BRITISH SOVEREIGN whose attendance
at an equivalent ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE [commemoration] held
thereafter conveyed a SOBRIETY {ie. the quality of being staid or
solemn} which was entirely conforming to our "CHARLIE HEBO POURQUOI"
deportment, we were readily satisfied that our counsel had been
appropriately considered and that we ourselves by actions of our own
undertaking were not casual for any overshadowing such incumbent @115 -
DIGNITY ROYAL.

Given the voluminous FILING into such matters of the gorunds for CAUSEA
COMMUNI action which are now confirmed by repeated patterned behaviour
and might thereby constitute a deliberate congealing action {ie.
binomial stasis: #65 - SOLDIER + #175 - WOMAN WITH CHILD —> #505 -
TETRACTYS} undertaken by adherents of Pythagorean mysticism whereby the
Hebrew: קפא‎ (kafá) as a notion meaning to freeze or solidify is then an
idea also derived from Ancient Greek κάππα (káppa) as the name for the
tenth letter Κ, κ of the Ancient Greek alphabet, it is then necessary
for ourselves to direct the COURT's attention to those specific
substantiating remarks.

Our COURT FILING submission dated 20 MARCH 2021 alluded to earlier
publishing the ONTIC premise for then circumscribing the *GLOBUS*
*CRUCIGER* as the lawful basis to the claim of an assertion to a SACRED
AND SOVEREIGN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS CELESTIAL HIERARCHY / GNOSIS EX
MACHINA / INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀSIS (NOUMENON)

6 OCTOBER 2017: That I had reached a milestone within my informal
research according to which I publicised a combination of the Egyptian
meta-descriptor prototypes as the named of the Forty-two gods [of Egypt
conveyed by the Book of the Dead] with the POLAR OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN
CH'UNG: #1 - Nature Contains Nature / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature} and the INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN TS'O: #3 - Nature
Surmounts Nature / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} meta-descriptor
prototypes conveyed within Yang Hsiung's conjectural PAIRING {ie. #5 -
Act of Nature} of them the basis for his treatise known as the Canon of
Supreme Mystery (T'AI HSUAN CHING) published within 4 BCE and translated
by 1993 into English as the first European language.

THE PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE MYTHOS / #48 - RITUAL (LI) IS A COMPLEX
QUESTION OF EQUIVALENCE RELATING TO THE PLATONIC NOTION: OF ANAMNESIS
{ie. a recollection as especially of a supposed previous existence v's
Ahnenerbe Organisation as the quest for German Ancestry as intellectual
historical research into a prehistory of MIND} AS LITURGICAL STATEMENT
IN WHICH THE CHURCH REFERS TO THE #288 - *MEMORIAL* CHARACTER OF THE
#1827 - *EUCHARIST* {ie.

As a *SOLAR* *DISC* which is indistinguishable from THE SOLAR CROSS OF
ODIN given the #CENTRE OF VALUE: #5 x 365.4 is derived from the
ecclesiastical calendar 4 x #364 + #371 days as its *CAUSAE* *COMMUNI*:

21 MARCH (disc top left) minus
#77 - COMPLIANCE (H2 - EARTH / PASSIVE PRINCIPLE) equals
3 JANUARY (disc top right)

Being thereby familiar to PYTHAGORAS / PLATO whom studied with the
priests of HELIOPOLIS (*ON*) as the "CITY OF THE SUN" which was
important to the solar cults of RA / BAAL represented by a TRINITY:

KHABEER: THE GOD OF THE RISING SUN, SYMBOLIZED BY THE SCARAB.
RA: the sun god from morning to evening, symbolized by the stork (Bennu).
ATUM: GOD OF THE SETTING SUN, SYMBOLIZED BY THE SNAKE OR THE LOTUS FLOWER.

} OR TO THE PASSION, RESURRECTION AND ASCENSION OF CHRIST.

Which is especially relevant to SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS given an
EVERLASTING COVENANT belief (ie. commandments of God and testimony of
Jesus) pertaining to the UNTO 2300 (ie. as implicit of #2184 being the
principle associated with #24 x 7 days x #13 cycles as PRIESTHOOD of the
JERUSALEM TEMPLE SERVICE of which MELCHIZEDEK was the PRIESTLY KING of
JUSTICE) DAYS anchored from 457 BCE since such Biblical evidence of #509
- YAHAD in being pre PLATONIC doesn’t suffer from the accusation of
BLASPHEMY associated to the #1827 - Eucharist being a CAUSAE COMMUNI
which has a #CENTRE OF VALUE: #1827 / 5 = 365.4 days as solar disc
associated with neo-PLATONIC / PYTHAGOREAN practice derived from the
EGYPTIAN priests on ON / HELIOPOLIS.

WE HAVE OBSERVED A CERTAIN ADVERSE PSYCHOLOGICAL DISPOSITION / *LOGICAL*
*FALLACY* AND #259 - ONTIC *ICONOCLASM* *AGAINST* *THE* *STATE* AS
OUTCOME WHEN A CERTAIN BINOMIAL DIALECTIC [#41, #42, #43, #44, #45, #46,
#47, #48, #49] IS APPLIED TO THE PYTHAGOREAN STOICHEION KOSMOS
PROTOTYPES and #38 - WORLDVIEW of ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE:

46 41 48
47 45 43
42 49 44 = #135 / #405 {FIRE - *ACCORDING* *TO* *PYTHAGOREAN*
*MYSTICISM* AND *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF* AS NORTH}

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #nnn % #41 = #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation;
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy;

THOTH MEASURE: #1 - Oh thou of long strides, who makest thine appearance
in Annu; I am not a doer of wrong.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Center (no.
#1), then yang begins.
    #TOOLS: With Center (no. #1), it
begins.
    #POSITION: If it is Response (no. #41), then yin is
born.
    #TIME: With Full Circle (no. #2), it wheels back.
    #CANON: #45

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_45@{
   @1: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#1); Ego: 1 - CENTRE:
CHUNG (#1),
   @2: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#3); Ego: 1 - CENTRE:
CHUNG (#2),
   @3: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#46); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE:
YING (#43),
   @4: Sup: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#91); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE:
CHOU (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
   Male: #91; Feme: #45
} // #45

THE RECOMMENDATION IS TO ADOPT THE TRINOMIAL #71 - WORLDVIEW METHOD [46,
41, 48, 43, 44, 49, 42, 47, 45] WHICH OUGHT YIELD A *MORE* *CONDUCTIVE*
*TEMPERAMENT* AS PIOUS NOTION WITH EQUIVALENT MAGIC ROW SUM / TOTAL SUM
PROPERTIES OF SYMMETRY FACILITATING SYNERGY WITH THE ROMAN GOVERNANCE
#38 - WORLDVIEW AND IT'S VASSAL TORAH PROTOTYPES.

Much of the REPUBLICAN cause célèbre in having an infatuation with the
meta-descriptor elements #65 - SOLDIER / #175 - WOMAN WITH CHILD as the
foundation stone to the #38 - WORLDVIEW of ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE which
purveys a @1 - SELF ENTITLEMENT by the natural ego in having a #CENTRE
of value #45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG, that entirely #78 - MISSES THE
MARK by a resolute failure to recognise an implicit *LOGICAL* *FALLACY*
which is inherent to the PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL STOICHEION of the KOSMOS
to such HETEROS WORLDVIEW in having a redundant dependency upon the
ONTIC NECESSITY constituted by the TRINOMIAL NUMBER elements [#41, #43,
#45, #46]:

[#41, {@1: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#41); Ego: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#41)}
#43, {@2: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#44); Ego: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#84 - I
AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2})}
#45, {@3: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#92); Ego: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#129:
HITLER KOOKS / GOATS MORPHOLOGY AS ZOONOSES {DISEASES OR INFECTIONS THAT
TRANSMIT FROM ANIMALS TO HUMANS} YOUTUBE VIDEO UPLOADED 8 AUGUST 2012)}
#46] {@4: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#105); Ego: 46 - ENLARGEMENT: K'UO
(#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22})}

GRUMBLE (#105 - *STONE*, #175 - *MOTHER* *WITH* *CHILD* /
*MARRIAGE*)@[41, 41, 3, 43, 48, 45, 13, 46]

FEME: @84 + @175 = #259

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #259 - TO HAVE DOMINION / RULE

#259 - *ATTAINTED* *OF* *TREASON* BY PARADIDOMI: G3860 (@185) {ie. @5:
Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#224 - *NORMA* *OBLIGANS*: #371 / #297); Ego: 4 -
BARRIER: HSIEN (#105 - *STONE*)} as [#6, #5, #8, #200, #600] /

#309 - DEFERENCE {ie. {@8: Sup: 66 - DEPARTURE: CH'U (#461 - AGAINST
PERENNIAL NATURE / PERMANENCE / PERPETUITY OF SECTION II: @14: Sup: 6 -
CONTRARIETY: LI (#507 - @86); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#87)); Ego:
3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#309)}} TO A FOREIGN POWER BY EX IURE CITIZENSHIP as
[#5, #8, #200, #40, #50, #6] /

#333 - CONTEMPT OF PRESENTS AS A PRINCIPLE CIRCUMSCRIBED {#13 / #21 -
SOVEREIGN'S APO (G575) RIGHT AS THE RESERVE (APODIDOMI: G591)
ENTITLEMENT AUTHORITY OF SECTION IX / #37} BY QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT as [#30, #5, #8, #200, #10, #40, #600] /

#663 - *RESPECT* AS ONTIC {@158, @161, @68, @84, @192} CRITERIA as [#5,
#8, #200, #40, #400, #10] /

#808 - COMPLIANCE {ie. @20: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#808); Ego: 5 - KEEPING
SMALL: SHAO (#224)}} WITH SECTION VIII OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT as [#8, #200, #600] = châram (H2763): {UMBRA: #248 % #41 = #2} 1)
to ban, devote, destroy utterly, completely destroy, dedicate for
destruction, exterminate; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to prohibit (for common
use), ban; 1a2) to consecrate, devote, dedicate for destruction; 1a3) to
exterminate, completely destroy; 1b) (Hophal); 1b1) *TO* *BE* *PUT*
*UNDER* *THE* *BAN*, *BE* *DEVOTED* *TO* *DESTRUCTION*; 1b2) to be
devoted, be forfeited; 1b3) to be completely destroyed; 1c) to split,
slit, mutilate (a part of the body); 1c1) (Qal) to mutilate; 1c2)
(Hiphil) to divide;

And a refusal to consider that what is #259 - RIGHT, CORRECT AND LAWFUL
to any person is also JUST, RIGHTEOUS IN CHARACTER AND CONDUCT by
government having a just cause to rule in compliance to those LETTERS
PATENT purveying the requisite FIRST PRINCIPLES by which POWER is
granted for the enacting any legislation of @491 - AGENCY as the
FACILITATORS / ARBITRATORS to #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL.

The CAUSAE COMMUNI which is the basis to both FREEMASONRY / ROMAN
CATHOLICISM is actually ANAMNESIS as Greek Pythagorean / Platonic
concept derived from the priests of ON / HELIOPOLIS which relates
equally to the #1827 - EUCHARIST AS SOLAR (5 X 365.4 DAYS) DISC and
ANZAC JINGOISTIC CENTENNIAL REPUBLICANISM that in not conforming to the
FIRST PRINCIPLES OF FACILITATORS / ARBITRATORS TO VOLUNTARY FREE WILL
and ANTHROPOCENTRIC {ie. INTERSECTION OF #205 and #164} notions of QUEEN
VICTORIA’S LETTERS PATENT derives its #288 - MEMORIAL {6 x #48 - RITUAL
(LI)} as stone worshipping idolatry and immutable MIND being
indistinguishable from the cult of *ODIN* and such is problematic given
the thuggish culture as your unaccountability to HONEST AND WHOLESOME
DIALOG is indistinguishable from NAZISM as in the woods FAIRYTALES of
any fidelity to #322 - DEMOCRACY.

In having an equivalence with GERMAN FASCISM relating to the PLATONIC
notion of ANAMNESIS {ie. A RECOLLECTION AS ESPECIALLY OF A SUPPOSED
PREVIOUS EXISTENCE V'S AHNENERBE ORGANISATION AS THE QUEST FOR GERMAN
ANCESTRY AS INTELLECTUAL HISTORICAL RESEARCH INTO A PREHISTORY OF MIND}
AS A LITURGICAL STATEMENT IN WHICH THE CHURCH REFERS TO THE #288 -
MEMORIAL {6 - CONTRARIETY (LI) x #48 - RITUAL (LI)} CHARACTER OF THE
ROMAN CATHOLIC #1827 - *EUCHARIST*.

Since the RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and FREEMASONRY membership are
enjoined as an adversary within our protracted matters of now
approaching 4 years duration that are still before the COURT as arising
from CASE NUMBER: H13018534, we have previously filed with the court our
DIARY NOTE @ 1441 HOURS on 5 JULY 2019 of my being violently threatened
as constituting an assault with the sanctioned approval of the PRESIDENT
OF THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) as malevolent intention by
them and FREEMASONS AUSTRALIA associated with an eclipse on 3 JULY 2019
which is reliant upon a NEW MOON against which our legal claim has
APRIORITY given an intellectual property #2184 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC
COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE that is anchored to #473 - GENESIS reprise on #44 -
WEDNESDAY of 20 MARCH 1996 and NEW MOON of 21 MARCH 1996.

It is expressly forbidden that any persons associated to the ROMAN
CATHOLIC CHURCH or its INSTITUTIONS, FREEMASONRY or the RETURNED
SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) is to have association or prerogative of use of
our intellectual property and such prior use must be foresworn as
rescinded or legal recourse will be pursued. And no such possibility of
association can and will occur whilst legal action is unresolved.

We look forward to the COURT's instructions as response to such request
at the SPECIAL DIRECTIONS HEARING within this protracted matter due to
COVID pandemic exigencies which now has a provisional date scheduled for
7 JUNE 2021.

Yours truthfully

dolf

Apr 3, 2021, 3:29:43 PM4/3/21
do ignore any grammar or spelling errors due to an emphasis on getting
the document produced within a designated timeframe.
DOES THE GOVERNOR GENERAL THEREBY *BEAR* AN ACCOUNTABILITY IN THIS MODUS
OPERANDI BEING A LACK OF GALLANTRY TOWARDS WOMEN AND INFIDELITY TO THE
STATE BY *BREACHES* TO OATH OF #27 - DUTIES AS A #CENTRE OF VALUE HAVING

dolf

Apr 3, 2021, 9:12:42 PM4/3/21
Do ignore any grammar or spelling errors due to an emphasis on getting
the document produced within a designated timeframe.

The EU has accused China of harassing foreign correspondents after the
BBC's Beijing correspondent John Sudworth was forced to move to Taiwan.

Foreign correspondents were "being driven out of China as a result of
continuous harassment and obstruction to their work", it said.

It urged China to abide by its international legal obligations to ensure
freedom of speech and press.

Sudworth left following pressure and threats from the Chinese authorities.

— JIMMY CRICKET —

“FIRST IT WAS BIRTLES.
WHO MADE SUCH CALL.
LIKE TRUTH DOES HURLS.
PISSING UPON THE WALL.

A GRASSHOPPER IN A WOK.
CAN’T STAND HEAT OF DAY.
ON DEATH’S DOOR KNOCK.
AND SLOWLY PASSES AWAY.”

NOTE: JIMMY is an act of urination but as jiminy cricket (Interjection)
is an expression of surprise or annoyance. Etymology: Euphemistic
alteration of Jesus Christ.

#THREE: #171 as #9 - BRANCHING OUT (SHU)
#FOUR: #260 as #17 - HOLDING BACK (JUAN)
#FIVE: #431 as #26 - ENDEAVOUR (WU)

G611 (telos: #345 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2, position: 4},
telos: #349 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2, position: 4},
telos: #359 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2, position: 4},
telos: #451 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2, position: 4},
telos: #452 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2, idea: #431, type:
8, position: 4}, telos: #505 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2,
position: 4}, telos: #506 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2,
position: 4}, telos: #556 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2,
position: 4}, telos: #603 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2,
position: 4}, telos: #647 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2,
position: 4}, telos: #814 {idea: #9, type: 4, idea: #17, type: 4, idea:
#171, type: 2, idea: #260, type: 2, position: 4, 10}, telos: #850 {idea:
#9, type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2, position: 4}, telos: #929 {idea: #9,
type: 4, idea: #171, type: 2, position: 4})

#345 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #100, #10, #9, #5, #50] = apokrínomai
(G611): {UMBRA: #452 % #41 = #1} 1) to give an answer to a question
proposed, to answer; 2) to begin to speak, but always where something
has preceded (either said or done) to which the remarks refer;

G1525 (telos: #382 {idea: #171, type: 8}, telos: #427 {idea: #171, type:
8}, telos: #958 {idea: #17, type: 4, idea: #260, type: 2, position: 12},
telos: #1080 {idea: #17, type: 4, idea: #260, type: 2, position: 12},
telos: #1286 {idea: #431, type: 8})

#382 as [#5, #10, #200, #8, #30, #9, #70, #50] = eisérchomai (G1525):
{UMBRA: #1041 % #41 = #16} 1) to go out or come in: to enter; 1a) of men
or animals, as into a house or a city; 1b) of Satan taking possession of
the body of a person; 1c) of things: as food, that enters into the
eater's mouth; 2) metaph.; 2a) of entrance into any condition, state of
things, society, employment; 2a1) to arise, come into existence, begin
to be; 2a2) of men, to come before the public; 2a3) to come into life;
2b) of thoughts that come into the mind;

G5053 (telos: #1308 {idea: #171, type: 8, idea: #260, type: 8}, telos:
#1869 {idea: #431, type: 8})

#1308 as [#5, #300, #5, #30, #5, #400, #300, #8, #200, #5, #50] =
teleutáō (G5053): {UMBRA: #1841 % #41 = #37} 1) to finish, bring to and
end, close; 2) to have an end or close, come to an end;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1841 % #41 = #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government
Administration; I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart,
Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release;

THOTH MEASURE: #37 - Oh Striker, who makest thine appearance in Heaven;
I am not one of loud voice.

#VIRTUE: Purity (no. #37) means the Way of the ruler.
#TOOLS: Compliance (no. #77) means the subject’s preservation.
#POSITION: With Penetration (no. #14), a sharp advance.
#TIME: With Dimming (no. #68), an impeded walk.
#CANON: #196

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_196@{
@1: Sup: 37 - PURITY: TS'UI (#37); Ego: 37 - PURITY: TS'UI (#37),
@2: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#70); Ego: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#114),
@3: Sup: 47 - PATTERN: WEN (#117); Ego: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#128),
@4: Sup: 34 - KINSHIP: CH'IN (#151); Ego: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#196 -
I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}),
Male: #151; Feme: #196
} // #196

G5053@{
@1: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#5); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#5),
@2: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#67); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#62),
@3: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#134); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#67),
@4: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28});
Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#97),
@5: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE
{%20}); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
@6: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#187); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#178),
@7: Sup: 73 - ALREADY FORDING, COMPLETION: CH'ENG (#260); Ego: 57 -
GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#235),
@8: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#341); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#243),
@9: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#379); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#281),
@10: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#422); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#286),
@11: Sup: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS: T'UNG (#434); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS /
WASTING: T'ANG (#336),
Male: #434; Feme: #336
} // #1308

"Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet,
saying," [Matthew 2:17]

"In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great
mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted,
because they are not." [Matthew 2:18]

"But when Herod was dead-G5053, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth
in a dream to Joseph in Egypt," [Matthew 2:19]

YOUTUBE: “Grand parade in Cairo as Egyptian mummies move to new museum”

<https://youtu.be/uWEiJqidIWY>

"Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the
land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life."
[Matthew 2:20]

"And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into
the land of Israel." [Matthew 2:21]

"But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his
father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned
of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:" [Matthew
2:22]

GALILEE: wheel; revolution

YOUTUBE: “WAGON WHEEL AD”

<https://youtu.be/cBEDEKesod0>

"And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be
fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a
Nazarene." [Matthew 2:23]

Initial Post: 4 April 2021