The New Fund

Tom

Feb 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/4/98

Clinton Plans New Fund to Pay Legal Fees

By Thomas B. Edsall
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, February 4, 1998; Page A01

President Clinton is planning to set up a new legal defense fund with a
goal
of raising at least $3 million to $4 million to cover his exploding
attorney
fees, according to sources.

Confronted with millions of dollars of legal expenses stemming from the
Whitewater investigation, the Paula Jones sexual harassment suit and the
llegations over Monica S. Lewinsky, the Clintons are eager for help to
pay the bills.

find

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

In article <34D8D2...@pacbell.net>, tjwi...@pacbell.net says...

> Clinton Plans New Fund to Pay Legal Fees

> President Clinton is planning to set up a new legal defense fund with a

> goal of raising at least $3 million to $4 million to cover his exploding
> attorney fees, according to sources.

And we all wondered why so many ponzi schemes were floating around the
net... (for the humor impaired - sarcasm)
--

To reduce the spam, email to profzen at wco dot com

Proud to be a member of the "right wing conspiracy" and the "I don't
believe you Hillary Fan Club"

Due to the cost of having to deal with UCE, each and every UCE I receive
will be billed at a cost of US $500 each for processing.

Check out the Zen Anarchy web page: http://www.wco.com/~profzen

jodie...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2012, 4:19:58 AM10/4/12
to tjwi...@pacbell.net
One of the leading Broking house in India, brings you www.bonanzafinmart.com, A Financial Super Market which offers you various investment products like Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, IPOs, Bonds & many more to come. Objective is bringing you the best investment products to your desktop with in depth information & details about each product and available investment options, which will help you in making best investment and will benefit you with the maximum returns/profits. You can make investment in all products Online as well as Offline.

With bonanzafinmart.com, you can use our easy-to-use financial tools for attaining your Long Term & Short Term Financial Goals like Retirement Planning, Children Education or Marriage Planning.

please log onto http://www.bonanzafinmart.com/

Jodie Timber

Oct 17, 2012, 1:20:13 AM10/17/12
to tjwi...@pacbell.net
A financial powerhouse! That’s what Bonanza is for you! Established in the year 1994, Bonanza developed into one of the largest financial services and broking house in India within a short span of time. Today, Bonanza is the fastest growing financial service with 5 mega group companies under it. With diligent effort, acknowledged industry leadership and experience.

Jodie Timber

Dec 12, 2012, 2:16:47 AM12/12/12
to tjwi...@pacbell.net
An initial public offering (IPO) or stock market launch is a type of public offering where shares of stock in a company are sold to the general public, on a securities exchange, for the first time. Get latest IPO Listing, New IPO Listing, IPO Listing Date and on Money control News Center. current ipo offerings, IPO Market, IPO India, BSE IPO, NSE IPO, IPO Information, IPO Allotment Status and IPO News. log on and find the best deals that will bring you benefits through http://www.bonanzafinmart.com/default

Jodie Timber

Jan 28, 2013, 12:23:28 AM1/28/13
to tjwi...@pacbell.net
An initial public offering (IPO) or stock market launch is a type of public offering where shares of stock in a company are sold to the general public, on a securities exchange, for the first time. Through this process, a private company transforms into a public company. Initial public offerings are used by companies to raise expansion capital, to possibly monetize the investments of early private investors, and to become publicly traded enterprises. log on and find the best deals that will bring you benefits through http://www.bonanzafinmart.com/default