See something, say something! What a JOKE!

Ms Kitty DoW #6

Jul 3, 2016, 2:48:36 PM7/3/16
Patriot reads a sign "See something, say something".

So I call up my local FBI and listen to the menu, then I press #4 for Public
Corruption. The little girl on the line answers and asks me if she can
help. I tell her that former President Bill Clinton was at Phoenix airport
on the tarmac, and went onto U.S. Attorney General Lorreta Lynch's aircraft
for 30 minutes, and that the journalists and private citizens were not allow
to take pictures of the corruption. There was a moment of silence, then a
dial tone.

Thinking I got the wrong number, or a daughter of an FBI official taking his
daughter to work day, I called back. Funny, I got the exact same response
again. Public corruption at its finest, and the FBI hangs up again.

Why would any citizen of the United States even bother to report any kind of
terror attack? The FBI is a total joke. I hope every one is getting ready
for the revolution that is coming!

I had a video to post, but it looks like it was already taken down. What a
shame. I wasn't quick enough to make a copy and put it on a foreign server.
Folks, when we can't get public videos of events, we are all doomed.

Ms Kitty DoW #6

Jul 3, 2016, 2:57:25 PM7/3/16

> I had a video to post, but it looks like it was already taken down. What
> shame. I wasn't quick enough to make a copy and put it on a foreign
> server. Folks, when we can't get public videos of events, we are all
> doomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnI69QegII0

Aspen, Colorado, Washington Post, 3 days ago. It's been wiped! Loretta
Lynch confession!

Ms Kitty DoW #6

Jul 3, 2016, 3:01:13 PM7/3/16

> I had a video to post, but it looks like it was already taken down. What
> shame. I wasn't quick enough to make a copy and put it on a foreign
> server. Folks, when we can't get public videos of events, we are all
> doomed.

Here's the video I'm looking for, if there are any internet sleuths that can
find it please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXFsZc3ztKM

The orginial is about 25 minutes.