IT in end times, best and worst times, Federal Bank Examiner turns up @ x3

Saint Ram Bone

Jul 10, 2008, 2:04:44 AM7/10/08
Today's Post on Quatrains 7 page From Mobile Audit Club by Kurt Brown,
alias
Saint Ram Bone,
of Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html

Segment 7-9-2008: IT_factor_FALSE_apb_EXILE_ezekiel_ME_and

Today was a very unusual day for me. I came to accept my fate, and
somewhat
indifferent to these temporal bounds of flesh and time under the name
of
Kurt Brown, and under the alias of Saint Ram Bone, an alias I have
given to
myself after surviving an assassination attempt by federal war
criminal
associates of most likely the federal banking regulatory agencies or
the
corrupt factions of the federal governments other agencies and unions
in the
USA and elsewhere. Somehow I feel my time is limited, so I will not
waste
your time and I will get straight to the point, of what I call, "IT".

The IT factor. What is IT? Could it be a facsimile of groups of
humans
perpetrated by lesser men or beings with somewhat sophisticated
technologies? Could it be something else? Perhaps a training or
molding
apparatus by the highest intelligence, what some call God or Allah or
Buddha
or Vishna, etc.?

I have been trapped recently and injected and tortured by federal
government
officials and their associates in hospitals who are often paid to
inject the
innocent and basically paid to torture them, perhaps to shut them up,
perhaps to detain and discredit them. That sort of crime was well
known in
the West as the common ploy of madmen in power in the old USSR and the
old
Germany. Now, it appears the same tactic is used here in the USA. I
do
not use VA healthcare even though it is free. It is a personal
choice. I
no longer trust the federal government at close range, and there is
nothing
I can do about long range, i.e. their incremental plans for us or
their
satellites in space.

Their judges ripped my life and my good name to pieces in Los
Angeles,
California and in Mobile, Alabama. Their injections were felt in
Flagstaff
and California and I spit blood after a court session in Alabama in
which I
was warned not to go in front of the judge, Michael McMaken, by my
attorney,
John Brutkiewicz.

Now, today, in Pensacola, Florida, I got a taste of the future may be
like
for many of us, and how many innocent men of the past may have been
killed
or led to their deaths to get them out of the way, or simply to cash
in
their life perhaps. The IT factor is as mysterious as creation itself
if
you are in IT's bounds.

I went to one of those stores where everything costs one American
dollar.
As I made it through the store, I noticed a big heavy white guy
following
me around, from aisle to aisle. Because I have been hounded in other
stores
by security, since arriving in Pensacola, Florida, I had to wonder if
someone has labeled me a potential terrorist threat. I take it as a
bit of
a serious joke by the IT or lesser war criminals in government who
kill and
maim the innocent of the world and who want to harass me out of town
or have
me locked up and shut up.

So, I turned around and laughed at the man, picked up my $1 box of
banana
moon pies, aka marshmallow pies,, my blind grandfathers favorite
snack, who
by the way could not tell the difference when my mother gave him
chocolate.
He did not like chocolate ones unless my mother told him they were
banana.

So as I made it to another aisle to pick up a big package of cookies
and
dishwashing liquid, I noticed the guy was there again. So I
deliberately
disappeared to another aisle and did not see the man further. When I
was
leaving the store, a manager came out of his office and said something
about
the police having an APB out on me. Now, that was weird. I paid for
my
moon pies and other items and there was no reason to harass me.

So, I went outside and I noticed a police helicopter flying around
over
head. Not thinking much of it, I went to another discount store and
did not
find much, except sardines and crackers and I wanted to buy a night
lamp but
I could not afford it. So I left the store, and when I got outside a
Sheriff's car pulls up behind me and drives past toward the back of
the
shopping center. The police helicopter was circling around the area
nearby
and I could see it. The Sheriff motioned for me to put on my
seatbelt,
which I was in the process of doing.

So I drove off thinking about IT and who and what they might be
chasing.
Perhaps it was some version of me. What had I gotten into now? Had I
tried
to stop a war? To catch an IT? Had God sent in a decoy to drive the
dingbats crazy in local law enforcement IT? Could they have painted
an
image of me in some crime and the duplicate decided to split? Perhaps
it
was a brother or a local con man selling the alternate me reefer and
some
how things went bad? After all, this Pensacola, and much like Mobile
Alabama, they have rules to keep their drug syndicates fat and happy.
encourage kids NOT to use reefer. You are being used and it makes
you
stupid, not just stupefied. Study engineering or science and the arts
and
get an exercise habit.

So I left the area and a black woman pulled up next to me. We were
driving
into the sun and she rubbed her eye. She reminded of the salute I
invented,
with the little finger and the one next to it curled to the palm and
the
eyebrow touched with the other hand. It symbolizes government leprosy
of
humane humans when IT or IT's imitator has control. That is the thing
about
the murder of IT, as sometimes IT may be the only hope you have of
survival,
where as at other times, the IT may be your worst enemy borne of your
worst
nightmares.

I remember recently in another store a man told me that someone knew
of me
and almost gouged his eye out. Another young man told they were them,
in a
sort of "beware" expression on his face. Traps or lies or messengers,
it is
all so confusing. That is why it pays to look to older higher wisdoms
in
times when guidance is needed. I am not perfect. I strayed into
stupidity
in my life and delusion, but I have stayed the course in times of
extreme
hardship, looking to my inner conscience which was honed when young
upon
that greater guidance's dictates and examples.

So, tonight, after suffering for a couple of days, I looked to the
Biblical
reference in a bible left to me by my mother. I found Ezekiel with my
right
hand, turning from the back to the center, or from the right lower to
the
left of center. The first example by the author said about Ezekiel,
"Ezekiel, living among the exiles in Babylon, wants the people to know
that
God is everywhere." It reminded me of a Jewish woman I knew once, a
woman
who may have had family killed in the holocaust. She was and is an
admirable woman, of diligence in work and in family matters. You
would
think she would lose faith considering what happened to many of her
elders
or their kin. She said, "We are all in God's Hands". On that note, I
would
like to add that not all Germans wanted to kill innocent men and women
and
children, and not all men have always wanted a slave to do his dirty
chores.
It brings up the image of IT sometimes as an ancient being, some being
of IT
benevolent, some being of IT indifferent and harsh and crudely devoid
of
humane conduct. The regime tries to call me insane, some of them
anyway.
They should review Hosea 10:13, as their wars are wearing thin.

Quentin Tarantino or Oliver Stone, please give me a call, I need a
job.
Also, in closing, I would like to offer a prayer, and maybe a job to a
young
man I witnessed today in a wheelchair. He recognized me in the store.
He
seemed inebriated slightly and angered quite a bit. He said something
to me,
but I could not tell what it was. Then I heard him say, "That son-of-a-
bitch
George Bush put me in this wheel chair". Because I was near a
military
installation, he was likely a veteran. I have met many veterans in
wheelchairs. It saddens me and his statement harkens back to Hosea
10:13.
Scratch in your brains Bush, or the controllers of that image of Bush.
There
will be a time of Reckoning, and that ain't no Jack, or I should say,
we
should all know Jack, for what he did to me, to others, and see the
look on
his face when his pay is double of that man in the wheelchair. Sit
next to
me my friend, better yet, I pray for you to stand. Stand in your heart
and
mind and move forward. I need a good attorney to clear my name, or
perhaps a
smooth talking alchemist of the forthright trades, or perhaps, a four
headed
grouping or groupie. I miss the black snake who visited my domain. All
of us
are God's creatures. Someone likely killed it out of instinct.
Strange
connection to the dual image of IT.

The Jack I am talking about is former Mobile Alabama Sheriff Jack
"Snatch"
Tillman "The Fairy Possum", as he took my gun permit on 4-3-2001 at
high
noon when I was going to report his food funds thievery at a city
council
meeting. The federal government used that act of closed government and
abuse
when I had no gun to further inject and torture me on 4-23-2001 and
it
lasted for years, even to this day. Here is a video link on Youtube in
which
I discuss what has happened during this year and possible plans for
future
investigative journalism on behalf of the outcast humane humans.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkz1c7hrToM

I do not know the name of the song, and I could not find it, but the
woman
sings lyrics something like, "It's a strange dark night.....something
new".
So now I show you little Google Limb Sanity as I search for Sheriff
Jack
Snatch The Fairy Possum Tillman, who is nowhere to be found, but I
found
Hillary and a habitual cross dresser in the UK.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=sheriff+jack+snatch+tillman+the+fairy+possum&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

Perhaps IT is out on a limb with Snatch as in this musical clip,
Snatch The
Fairy Possum by moi celebrating Sueet Scare-Em Day with a mass of F-
DIC
shee-it.

http://www.myspace.com/mobileauditclubband

This concludes Today's Post on Quatrains 7 page From Mobile Audit Club