I'm supporting Cindy Shithead for congress!!!

1 view

Bîllary/2008

Jul 11, 2007, 2:11:56 PM7/11/07
Anything to get rid of that face lifted, old bitch Her Highness Queen
Pelosi.

Where do I send the money? Anyone know?

sandman

Jul 11, 2007, 3:16:25 PM7/11/07

"Bîllary/2008" <F#%K_Lib...@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in message

> Anything to get rid of that face lifted, old bitch Her Highness Queen
> Pelosi.
>
> Where do I send the money? Anyone know?

Call up your county Clerk, and find out the deadline and pick an avail
office and run for it.

You could not do worse than what we have.

rightwinghank

Jul 11, 2007, 3:20:27 PM7/11/07
On Jul 11, 3:16 pm, "sandman" <sand...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Bîllary/2008" <F#%K_Liber...@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in message

Got my vote too.

Our political system needs more humor.

lolove
hank

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bîllary/2008

Jul 11, 2007, 5:48:26 PM7/11/07

<Cl...@Knicklas.com> wrote in message
> Your mother's hard-earned street corner cash you're now
> going to blow?
>
> Shame on you.

Only a truly juvenile moron asswipe like you would resort to "your mother"
jokes. Thanks for playing!

pyjamarama

Jul 11, 2007, 7:58:13 PM7/11/07
On Jul 11, 2:48 pm, "Bîllary/2008" <F#
%K_Liber...@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote:
> <C...@Knicklas.com> wrote in message

Can't forget this one:

On 18 Feb 2007 14:05:28 -0700 juvenile, moronic racist Gary Roselles
<C...@Knicklas.com> wrote: "Then why was you mother stupid enough to
fuck all them black guys?"

star...@yahoo.com

Jul 11, 2007, 8:01:02 PM7/11/07
On Jul 11, 11:11 am, "Bîllary/2008" <F#

Probably 2-4 years too late for Sheehan -- capital war crimes charges
may escape these people and there may not be a functional Congress
come 2009.

Mike

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jul 12, 2007, 11:31:30 AM7/12/07
On Jul 12, 8:22 am, C...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:58:13 -0700, pyjamarama

> <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On 18 Feb 2007 14:05:28 -0700 juvenile, moronic racist Gary Roselles
> ><C...@Knicklas.com> wrote: "Then why was you mother stupid enough to
> >fuck all them black guys?"
>
> You didn't mention the racist conservative to who it
> was directed, you dumb cocksucker

Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...

YOU wrote it -- YOU defended it -- YOU claimed it was "90% based on
FACT"...

YOU'RE gonna have to live with it.

SPANK!

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jul 13, 2007, 11:11:34 AM7/13/07
On Jul 12, 11:46 am, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:31:30 -0700, pyjamarama

> <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> You didn't mention the racist conservative to who it
> >> was directed, you dumb cocksucker
>
> >Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...
>
> So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?

Au contraire, numbnuts...

I make you feel "bad" on pert near a daily basis...

Anyone who writes shit like THIS should feel bad, doncha think?

See but a mere sample of the vile hate-speech Gary "Clicky" Roselles'
directs towards African-Americans -- which he says are "90% based in
FACT!" (Source: Google Archives):

On Jun 6, 09:33:41, C...@Knicklas.com wrote of distinguished African-
American scholars Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams: "Both are
traitors to their race"

On 18 Feb 2007 14:05:28 -0700 Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com> "Then

why was you mother stupid enough to fuck all them black guys?"

On 30 Jun 2005 8:51:19 -0800, Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com> wrote:
"They talk in black english"

On 23 Aug 2006 04:29:00 -0700, Gary Roselles <C...@KNICKLAS.COM>
wrote: "What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (distinguished
black scholar) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford, never having worked a
day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?"

On 24 Apr 2001 17:43:01 GMT Gary Roselles <rosel...@idt.net> wrote (in
reply to an Op-Ed by African-American Rev. Jesse Lee Patterson): 'Say
"yes Massa",Uncle Tom.'

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles
<rosel...@idt.net>wrote: "Bush's Uncle tom Cabinet is good first step
for GOP"

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles <rosel...@idt.net>
wrote:"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking
people is going to gain anything with real minorities?"

On 30 Oct 2006 11:13:21 -0800, Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com>wrote:
"brown niggers need to be taken out"

On 2 Jul 2005 10:43:03 -0800, Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com> wrote:
"because of their rap speech"

On 18 Dec 2000 20:26:48 GMT Gary Roselles <rosel...@idt.net> wrote (of
Colin Powell): "It's apparant[sic] he's being an uncle tom to appease
voters."

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:43:37 GMT Gary Roselles <rosel...@rapidnet.com>
wrote (of Michael Steele): "GOP Poised to Pick Uncle Tom in MD"

Message has been deleted

rightwinghank

Jul 14, 2007, 10:47:54 AM7/14/07
On Jul 13, 1:50 pm, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:11:34 -0700, pyjamarama

> <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Jul 12, 11:46 am, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:

> >> So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> >Au contraire, numbnuts...
>
> >I make you feel "bad" on pert near a daily basis...
>
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> I took you on first you dumb fuck
>
> And YOU can't point to ANY posts telling YOUR racist
> friends to fuck off
>
> Most of your silliness is years old Knicklas crap
>
> Most of your stupidity is trying to AVOID/EVADE the
> Question:
>
> DO YOU HIRE BLACKS
>
> YES OR NO?

Hey...I hire blacks.....and retards.....because they are fun to watch.

lolove
hank

pyjamarama

Jul 14, 2007, 11:27:24 AM7/14/07
On Jul 13, 10:50 am, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:11:34 -0700, pyjamarama
>
> <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Jul 12, 11:46 am, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:

> >> So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> >Au contraire, numbnuts...
>
> >I make you feel "bad" on pert near a daily basis...
>
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> I took you on first you dumb fuck
>
> And YOU can't point to ANY posts telling YOUR racist
> friends to fuck off
>
> Most of your silliness is years old Knicklas crap

What does Nicklas have to do with YOUR racial slurs, numbnuts?

Most of which are just months old?

Wait -- are you drinking already this mornig, clicky?

Hmmmm???

That would explain a lot!

Not THIS, though:

rightwinghank

Jul 14, 2007, 11:37:00 AM7/14/07
> wrote (of Michael Steele): "GOP Poised to Pick Uncle Tom in MD"- Hide quoted text -

Yeah I know....

That Idiot gets on my case for a few of my harmless jokes about
negros...

Meanwhile..back at the farm...he really believes Hitler was his dad.

He is a sick mixed up dude.

lolove
hank

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jul 14, 2007, 10:38:22 PM7/14/07
On Jul 14, 8:55 am, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:27:24 -0700, pyjamarama

> <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >What does Nicklas have to do with YOUR racial slurs, numbnuts?
>
> What does YOUR racial slurs

Cite a single racial slur I've posted, you silly old drunk...

Betcha won't...

Betcha can't.

Don't you realize how stupid you appear in your utter failure to do
so?

Hmmmm???

Ya stupid netfuck racist, ya.

rightwinghank

Jul 15, 2007, 9:26:48 AM7/15/07
On Jul 14, 12:02 pm, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 07:47:54 -0700, rightwinghank
>
> <rightwingh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> Was asked:

> >> DO YOU HIRE BLACKS
>
> >> YES OR NO?
>
> POOPY'S FRIEND SKANK REPLIED:

> >Hey...I hire blacks.....and retards.....because they are fun to watch.
>
> >lolove
> >hank

You are racist scum... Cl...@Knicklas.com !

EVEN I LAUGH AT YOU!

Someday the niggas gonna catch up to you....

It is funny....you being white trash and all....making fun of blacks.

very funny.

lolove
hank

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jul 15, 2007, 12:13:28 PM7/15/07
On Jul 15, 7:09 am, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 19:38:22 -0700, pyjamarama

> <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Cite a single racial slur I've posted, you silly old drunk...

Backed into a corner and caught in a lie, Roselles atempts to squirm
out, thusly:

> your silence IS tacit approval of racist views, POOPY

But you said I posted racial slurs, you dumb fucker...

You said I "claimed" not to hire blacks and that I "bragged" about
same...

Said it repeatedly/

ERGO, let's see them cites...

Because in the absence of my "posting, claiming, bragging" even YOU
would have to conclude you're a dumb fucking liar who makes shit up
out of whole cloth, no?

No reasonable person could conclude otherwise.

So LET'S SEE THEM CITES PRONTO, asswipe...

Chop, chop.

<SNICKER>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jul 15, 2007, 2:28:04 PM7/15/07
On Jul 15, 11:15 am, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:13:28 -0700, pyjamarama

> <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Backed into a corner and caught in a lie, Roselles atempts to squirm
> >out, thusly:

Roselles the racist STILL SQUIRMING:

> ....by reminding you that your so-called "outrage" only
> extend to those who called you on YOURS

Then LET'S SEE THE CITES, asswipe...

You said I posted racial slurs, you dumb fucker...

You said I "claimed" not to hire blacks and that I "bragged" about
same...

Said it over and over and over and over....

Ergo, LET'S SEE THEM CITES, PRONTO!

Chop, chop!

Because in the absence of my "posting, claiming, bragging" even YOU
would have to conclude you're a dumb fucking liar who makes shit up
out of whole cloth, no?

No reasonable person could conclude otherwise.

<SNICKER>

SPANK!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lubow

Nov 6, 2007, 2:04:23 PM11/6/07
On Nov 6, 1:46 pm, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:46:21 -0600, Cl...@Knicklas.com

> wrote:

> >>Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...
>
> >So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> >Not suprising---for someone who defends racists.
>
> >>=========================================================================­==
>
> >On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:16:35 -0400,
> >>John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
>
> >>I'd believe Roselles before I'd believe you, dickless.- Hide quoted text -

Hey Click Nick Dick.....let him talk to you like that?

You be a pussy.

If you dont like niggas...it be OK.

Its a free country.

Stand up...be proud....say it out loud..

I DONT LIKE NIGGERS!

you will feel better....

Hilter likes you.

Now...i may disagree with you...as a few of my best buds are

black and brown.....Negros and indians....

but hey.. who am I to judge a racist?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jan 14, 2008, 12:11:08 PM1/14/08
On Jan 14, 8:15 am, Cl...@Knicklas.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:46:21 -0600, Cl...@Knicklas.com
> wrote:

> >>Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...
>
> >So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?

Au contraire, numbnuts...

I make you feel "bad" on pert near a daily basis...

Anyone who writes shit like THIS should feel bad, doncha think?

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Feb 5, 2008, 10:59:56 AM2/5/08
On Feb 5, 5:36 am, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:46:21 -0600, Cl...@Knicklas.com
> wrote:

> >>Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...
>
> >So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> >Not suprising---for someone who defends racists.
>
> >>=========================================================================­==
>
> >On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:16:35 -0400,
> >>John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
>
> >>I'd believe Roselles before I'd believe you, dickless.- Hide quoted text -

On 18 Feb 2007 14:05:28 -0700 Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com> "Then

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Topaz

Apr 22, 2008, 9:01:15 PM4/22/08

THE ENEMIES of White people around the world have a pathological
love affair with the term 'White supremacist' whenever they report
on or describe White people who act in a collective manner, no
matter how benign, on behalf of their own group interests..
However, the same people who decry 'White supremacism' seem to have a
difficult time describing the actions of non-Whites acting on behalf
of their group interests, often violently, as supremacists of any
kind.
And never mind the fact that most so-called White supremacists
simply work to promote separate living space and political
independence from Jewish or other non-White influence.
All right then, I have a question for you about this 'White
supremacism': where is it? Where is this so-called White
supremacism? Have you seen it?
Far too many White people in America and around the world are
race-mixing and aborting themselves out of existence. Our
politicians are allowing record Third World immigration into our
White ancestral homelands. Our White corporate 'free traders' and
White globalists continue to impoverish us as they send our jobs
overseas, and our White politicians send our White soldiers to die
in a senseless war in Iraq for Israel, soldiers who will never sire
another generation of their own kind.
]
Does that sound like 'White supremacism'?
We continue to allow the media masters to produce their filth,
surpassing each other in obscenity as they abuse our people in print
and on screen. Does that sound like White supremacy?
Ubiquitous misinformation in the media and in the schools has made
too many of us ashamed of our nature and our traditions; our
accomplishments, we are told, belong to the entire world. Even most
Whites-who know they're being lied to-are still too scared to
organize for our common good, because Jewish supremacists such as
the Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, their
allies in the media, and their lapdog politicians attack any who
try to stand up to them; even as Jews and other non-Whites are
encouraged, even paid, to organize.

How "supreme" is that, my friends?
If you recall, the recent demonstrations of Mestizo invaders across
America bore a simple message: 'We claim your land! We claim your
jobs! We want your women! We demand your future! If you don't hand
us America, then you are racist pigs!'
Where was the massive so-called White supremacist backlash to these
invaders? Where was the White resistance to this clear and present
danger to our posterity? With the exception of the street activism
of National Vanguard members and supporters and a few other stalwart
patriots, I didn't see it. Did you?

So, where were all the White people during these Mestizo
demonstrations? Well, my guess is they were figuring out how they're
going to pay their next tax bill; working longer hours for less and
less inflation-reduced take-home pay; shopping at yet another new
Wal-Mart for the only kind of goods many can afford, Chinese junk;
watching ball games; attending yet another anti-White motion
picture, and so on. Some are blind, happily embracing their lives as
the new peons in a multiracial America, while others know something
is wrong, but haven't yet figured it out. Some know exactly what is
happening, but are afraid to say anything, falsely believing they
are all alone in their beliefs.
Fear is the dominant note in this funeral march.
Kevin Strom said: "Everywhere our borders have been opened and the
new elite teaches our children that intermarriage is good and
desirable. Everywhere the new elite teaches our children that to
defend our genetic heritage is the very definition of evil. The end
result, if trends continue, will be genocide."

There is no fortress against this persistent onslaught. There are no
mighty gates on the horizon swinging open to offer us sanctuary. The
Other is in every city, every county, every town, every hamlet now.
The Opponent continues to work overtime to convince us all that
White racial consciousness is "evil," because they know that we are
the only real obstacle to their malevolent plans for a global
plantation. They are the real supremacists. Not us.

History has set a task for us. It is to dispel the fog of fear that
immobilizes the sleeping White giant of our people. It is to change
the now-dominant note of fear to one of determination. It is to turn
that funeral march into a march of triumph.
National Vanguard. Our time has come and our time is now.

I'm Frank Roman. Thank you for listening and I shall speak with you
again.

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com

http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.nsm88.com/

http://wsi.matriots.com/jews.html

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Apr 23, 2008, 10:29:36 AM4/23/08
On Apr 23, 6:33 am, Nick...@Click.com wrote his usual racist blather:
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

May 26, 2008, 3:23:33 PM5/26/08
On May 26, 12:15 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote:

Rural, low-income white RACE LOYALIST Gary "Nick" Roselles' views on
blacks (Source: Google Archives):

On May 6, 7:18 am, Gary Roselles <Nick...@Click.com> wrote:"Group
Negro Poster Pyjamarma admits to being a coon, coconut headed hater"

On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Gary Roselles <Nick...@Click.com> wrote: "Those
who stand up for their race, their issues, their causes are those you
hate."

On 30 Oct 2006 11:13:21 -0800, Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com>wrote:
"brown niggers need to be taken out"

On Jun 6, 09:33:41, C...@Knicklas.com wrote of distinguished African-

American scholars Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams: "Both are
traitors to their race"

On 18 Feb 2007 14:05:28 -0700 Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com> "Then
why was you mother stupid enough to fuck all them black guys?"

On 23 Aug 2006 04:29:00 -0700, Gary Roselles <C...@KNICKLAS.COM>

wrote: "What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (distinguished

black scholar) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford,never having worked a

day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?"

On 24 Apr 2001 17:43:01 GMT Gary Roselles <rosel...@idt.net> wrote (in

reply to an Op-Ed by African-American Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson):
'Say"yes Massa", Uncle Tom.'

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles
<rosel...@idt.net>wrote: "Bush's Uncle tom Cabinet is good first step
for GOP"

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles <rosel...@idt.net>
wrote:"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking
people is going to gain anything with real minorities?"

On 2 Jul 2005 10:43:03 -0800, Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com> wrote:

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jun 3, 2008, 4:09:49 PM6/3/08
On Jun 3, 12:36 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote like the dickless racist
he is:

Rural, low-income white RACE LOYALIST Gary "Nick" Roselles' views on

blacks are eerily similar to SKANKS (Source: Google Archives):

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jun 12, 2008, 5:06:48 PM6/12/08
On Jun 12, 5:51 am, Nick...@Click.com wrote:

A brief sampling of violent, left-wing extremist Gary Roselles'
multiple calls to murder high government officials, sitting US
Presidents and teenage American girls:

Here's Roselles calling for the death of Katherine Harris, duly
elected government official from FL

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/9448fa9e79d03c83

'She should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles, Dec 7 2001

Here Roselles advocates the violent overthrow of the Bush
administration (responding to report that a gunman was loose in the
White House):

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/35b027907dc6f61c?hl=en&dmode=source

"A patriot, tired of right wing nazi/fascist government attempted to
rid America of those who would do us harm" -- Gary Roselles, Feb 7
2001

And here's Roselles advocating "putting a bullet between the eyes" of
Bob Robertson's teenage daughter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/346a12114c9884ee?hl=en&dmode=source

"May a real american have the honor of putting a bullet between her
eyes." -- Gary Roselles, Nov 14 2000.

Whatta sick fucking psychopathic asshole you are, Roselles...

Why pretend otherwise?

___________________________________________________________-

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/652f875e53203e8e?hl=en&

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Aug 4, 2008, 11:20:51 AM8/4/08
On Aug 1, 12:01 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:46:21 -0600, Cl...@Knicklas.com
> wrote:

> >>Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...
>
> >So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> >Not suprising---for someone who defends racists.
>
> >>=========================================================================­==
>
> >On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:16:35 -0400,
> >>John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
>
> >>I'd believe Roselles before I'd believe you, dickless.- Hide quoted text -

On Aug 2, 7:39 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote a shitload of putrid hate-
speech directed at blacks::

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/943bd273a8bd0290?hl=en

Tell us again how your sickening slurs were "taken out of context"...

Make us laugh.

"Then why was you mother stupid enough to fuck all them black guys?"

-- Gary Roselles, Feb 18 2007 on the low esteem in which he holds
black guys

Rightwinghank

Aug 4, 2008, 11:25:02 AM8/4/08
On Aug 4, 11:20 am, pyjamarama <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 12:01 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:46:21 -0600, Cl...@Knicklas.com
> > wrote:

> > >So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> > >Not suprising---for someone who defends racists.

> > >On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:16:35 -0400,

> On Aug 2, 7:39 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote a shitload of putrid hate-
> speech directed at blacks::
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/...

> Tell us again how your sickening slurs were "taken out of context"...
>
> Make us laugh.
>
> "Then why was you mother stupid enough to fuck all them black guys?"
> -- Gary Roselles, Feb 18 2007 on the low esteem in which he holds
> black guys- Hide quoted text -

I agree with you.....These racist slurs are not based on any "facts".

They are based on common knowledge.

love
hank'

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Aug 4, 2008, 1:31:11 PM8/4/08
On Aug 4, 9:52 am, Nick...@Click.com wrote:

> >> On Aug 2, 7:39 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote a shitload of putrid hate-
> >> speech directed at blacks::
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/...
>
> >> Tell us again how your sickening slurs were "taken out of context"...
>
> >> Make us laugh.
>
> >> "Then why was you mother stupid enough to fuck all them black guys?"
> >> -- Gary Roselles, Feb 18 2007 on the low esteem in which he holds
> >> black guys- Hide quoted text -

> >I agree with you.....These racist slurs are not based on any "facts".
>
> >They are based on common knowledge.
>
> You made PajamaTurdLet's day.- Hide quoted text -

He agreed with YOU, you dumb fucker...

He agrees with ALL of your slurs...

Like YOU he says they're "FACT"

Couple of racist peas in a pod, you and him.

<SNICKER>

On Aug 2, 7:39 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote a shitload of putrid hate-
speech directed at blacks:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/943bd273a8bd0290?hl=en

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Sep 26, 2008, 11:25:43 AM9/26/08
On Sep 26, 7:49 am, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:46:21 -0600, Cl...@Knicklas.com
> wrote:

> >>Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...
>
> >So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> >Not suprising---for someone who defends racists.
>
> >>=========================================================================­==
>
> >On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:16:35 -0400,
> >>John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
>
> >>I'd believe Roselles before I'd believe you, dickless.- Hide quoted text -

On Aug 6, 7:39 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote a shitload of putrid hate-
speech and threats directed at blacks, women, teenage girls and gays:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/943bd273a8bd0290?hl=en

WHACK ! !

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Nov 12, 2008, 2:41:37 PM11/12/08
On Nov 12, 9:17 am, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 08:25:02 -0700 (PDT), Rightwinghank
>

> <rightwingh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >==========================================================================­===================
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:49:05 -0700 (PDT), Rightwinghank <rightwingh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:08:15 -0700 (PDT), pyjamarama
> >Its still a free country...and if someone doesnt want to hire a nigger
> >like yourself forinstance...because they dont want a smelly lazy stealing stupid semi
> >human working for them....more power to em.
>
> >Now..if you have a federal contract...then you MUST have 10 percent
> >minorites working for you...
> >THAT is why there are so many niggas employed in Washington DC in the
> >Goverment.
> >Otherwise...we could use trained monkeys to do the same and save some
> >bucks.
>
> >love ya
> >hank- Hide quoted text -

The "truth" according to Gary Roselles:

> On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:16:21 -0600 Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> Blacks are uneducated
> Blacks are lazy
> Blacks don't work
> Blacks aren't equal to the task
> Blacks can't keep up

Can you even go a fucking day without slurring blacks, you scuzzy
cocksucker?

More of Gary Roselles' expressed views on blacks, gays and women
(Source: Google Archive)

On Wed, 18 Feb 2007 09:48:34 GMT Gary Roselles <Nick...@Click.com>

<rosel...@idt.net>wrote: You actually think that placing blackskinned,
[...]

"His appointment will bridge nothing. It's apparant he's being an
uncle tom to appease voters." Gary Roselles on Gen. Colin Powell Dec
18 2000

"May a real american have the honor of putting a bullet between her

eyes." -- Gary Roselles on what he'd like to do Rob Robertson's
teenage daughter. 11/14/2000

"Hilliary has more intellect and balls than you do, you racist
faggot." -- Homophobe Gary Roselles with another of his patented slurs
May 8 2007

"Yeah, there's a real fucking credible authority----Hitchens a faggot
socialist" -- Homophobe Gary Roselles, Apr 20 2006

"Faggot just describes a gay person" -- Homophobe Gary Roselles Mar 7
2001

"She (K. Harris) should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles on killing
Katherine Harris Dec 1st 2001

"I call Kathering Harris a nazi/fascist right wing ideologue whore.
What did we do to German nazis right wing whores?" -- Gary Roselles,
Jan 8 2001

Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl -- Gary
Roselles, Jan 8 2001

"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
inspired emotion." Gary Roselles, Jan 8 2001

STILL WAITING....

Moshi called out Roselles on his blatant racism, thusly

> Why do you want to separate the world between whites and non whites? Isn't
> it better to be understanding. To help people who are born with less?
> Moshi

Roselles typifies that particular poor, uneducated, class-envious
Democrat who just can't stand the fact that there are successful,
accomplished blacks who are his clear intellectual, financial and
moral superior

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Dec 5, 2008, 10:14:02 AM12/5/08
On Dec 4, 4:36 pm, Knick...@Clique.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:46:21 -0600, Cl...@Knicklas.com
> wrote:

> >>Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...
>
> >So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> >Not suprising---for someone who defends racists.
>
> >>=========================================================================­==
>
> >On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:16:35 -0400,
> >>John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
>
> >>I'd believe Roselles before I'd believe you, dickless.- Hide quoted text -

Citing the amazing Usenet "intellect" of Gary Roselles:

----------Gary Roselles' left-wing ultra-violence-------------

"She (K. Harris) should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles on killing
Katherine Harris Dec 1st 2001

"I call Kathering Harris a nazi/fascist right wing ideologue whore.
What did we do to German nazis right wing whores?" -- Gary Roselles,
Jan 8 2001

On 16 Dec 2000 13:22:43 GMT Gary Roselles <rosell19@idt...> wrote: "My
wanting Harris dead isn't a threat -- it's advocacy"

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles

<rosel...@idt.net>wrote: "Who gives a shit what these nuts (religious
groups) want or don't want -- KORESH THEM ALL!"

"Hinckley TRIED to do a good thing" -- Gary Roselles praises would-be
presidential assassin John Hinckley

On 12 Sept 2001 08:42:54 GMT Gary Roselles <rosell19@idt...> wrote
"That slut Barbara Olsen (9/11 victim) is dead? GOOD!"

On 22 Oct 2001 09:51:09 GMT Gary Roselles <rosell19@idt...> "He (God)
turned Olsen into jelly"

"May a real american have the honor of putting a bullet between her
eyes." -- Gary Roselles on what he'd like to do Rob Robertson's
teenage daughter. 11/14/2000

On 22 May 2001 22:40:40 GMT Gary Roselles <rosell19@rapidn2t...>
wrote: "Go Ahead and put his face there. I ain't blowed a mountain up
today. I can make it (blowing up Mt. Rushmore) look like a mining
accident" -- Ex-miner <chuckle> and Rapid City resident Gary Roselles
threatens to blow up Mt. Rushmore.

"Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl" -- Gary
Roselles, Jan 8 2001

"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
inspired emotion." Gary Roselles, Jan 8 2001

-Various and sundry Roselles' quotes on "political orientation" -:

"Che (Guevara) was a conservative ideologue" - Gary Roselles

"Marx and Engels were RIGHT-WINGERS you dumb cocksucker" -- Gary
Roselles

"The United States is obligated to follow the DEMOCRATIC rule of the
UN" -- Gary Roselles

"The Soviet Union should've kept Afghanistan" -- Gary Roselles

--------------- Roselles on blacks and gays---------------------

"Hilliary has more intellect and balls than you do, you racist

faggot." -- Homophobe Gary Roselles with another of his patented slurs
May 8 2007

"Yeah, there's a real fucking credible authority----Hitchens a faggot
socialist" -- Homophobe Gary Roselles, Apr 20 2006

"Faggot just describes a gay person" -- Homophobe Gary Roselles Mar 7
2001

GARYLOON defends his racist prick buddy EVERLOON, thusly...

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:58:07 -0800 (PST) everonlyn...@yahoo.com wrote
and on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:12:58 -0800 (PST), knicklas@click (Gary
Roselles) DEFENDED:

"Yeah, they sold out their own in an attempt to be a minority in the
GOP so they could achieve to places they never would have elsewhere.
Ironically, Ward Connerly and Thomas Sowell say they are against race
quotas, and theyalso say they are against political correctness. Since
they are liars and scandals, and don't like political correctness, I
will call them niggers right here and now.NIGGERS,NIGGERS, NIGGERS"

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jan 30, 2009, 1:40:34 PM1/30/09
On Jan 30, 8:08 am, M...@dick.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:46:21 -0600, Cl...@Knicklas.com
> wrote:

> >>Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...
>
> >So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> >Not suprising---for someone who defends racists.
>
> >>=========================================================================­==
>
> >On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:16:35 -0400,
> >>John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
>
> >>I'd believe Roselles before I'd believe you, dickless.- Hide quoted text -

Citing the amazing Usenet "intellect" of left-winger Gary "Dickless"
Roselles (aka "click@nick):

[...]

eyes." -- Gary Roselles on his desire to kill Bob Robertson's teenage
daughter. 11/14/2000

On 22 May 2001 22:40:40 GMT Gary Roselles <rosell19@rapidn2t...>
wrote: "Go Ahead and put his face there. I ain't blowed a mountain up

today. I can make it(blowing up Mt. Rushmore) look like a mining

accident" -- Ex-miner <chuckle> and Rapid City resident Gary Roselles
threatens to blow up Mt. Rushmore.

"Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl" -- Gary
Roselles, Jan 8 2001

"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
inspired emotion." Gary Roselles, Jan 8 2001

--------------- Roselles on blacks and gays---------------------

"You supercilious, pasty-faced FAGGOT!!! -- Homophobe Gary Roselles
with another of his patented slurs Jan 7 2009

----Various Roselles' quotes on "political orientation" -----:

[...]

On Saturday, Dec 6th, a highly perceptive Curly Surmudgeon asked Gary
Roselles:

"Do you have a purpose here? Seriously, what is your problem and
what's next, death threats to those you disagree with?

Have you ever been involuntarily hospitalized?"

Next? Gary's been posting death threats to those he disagreed with
for nearly a decade:

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jun 3, 2009, 4:34:00 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 12:42 pm, Poo...@SillyWalk.com wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:46:21 -0600, Cl...@Knicklas.com
> wrote:

> >>Immaterial, you dumb racist prick...
>
> >So making a racist feel bad is unacceptable to you?
>
> >Not suprising---for someone who defends racists.
>
> >>=========================================================================­==
>
> >On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:16:35 -0400,
> >>John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
>
> >>I'd believe Roselles before I'd believe you, dickless.- Hide quoted text -

GARY ROSELLES (aka "poo...licker") Rapid City SD Septuagenarian's
collected views on race, homosexuality, death-threats and killing
govt. officials and teenage girls:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/9448fa9e79d03c83?dmode=source

"She (Katherine Harris) should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb727?dmode=source

"I call Kathering Harris a nazi/fascist right wing ideologue whore.
What did we do to German nazis right wing whores?" -- Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/346a12114c9884ee?hl=en&dmode=source

"May a real american someday have the honor of putting a bullet
between her eyes." -- Gary Roselles on B. Robertson's teenage
daughter.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/652f875e53203e8e?hl=en&

"What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (Distinguished African-
American Scholar) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford, never having
worked a day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?" -- Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/90646e9b4da37793

"Both are traitors to their race" -- Gary Roselles on the importance
of Race Loyalty

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/1b116fa0999182fb

"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking people

is going to gain anything with real minorities?" -- Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.republicans/msg/421a0f9263435ca4
(see header)

"Them brown niggers need to be taken out" -- Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/17fcf97abe2e4ee2?dmode=source

"He (African-American scholar Thomas Sowell) goes against his own
kind." Gary Roselles, insisting once again that blacks should "stick
to their own kind"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/3bdf04c3586323ed?dmode=source

"His appointment will bridge nothing. It's apparant he's being an

uncle tom to appease voters." -- White trash asshole Gary Roselles
slurs American Hero General Colin Powell

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/d9ccfefc35328516?dmode=source

"Group Negro Poster Pyjamarma admits to being a coconut headed coon"
-- Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/ecc4d1339f7a1c79?hl=en&dmode=source

"Say "yes Massa", Uncle Tom." -- Gary Roselles pathetically mocks ands
slurs prominent African-American man-of-the-cloth Jesse Lee Peterson

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/67c195d05ad55e39?hl=en&dmode=source

"How does a pampered, Stanford based, Scaife funded, Uncle Tom make
judgements on "the bottom", McFly?" -- Another day, another racial
slur on an educated, successful, independent black man from Gary
Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb727?dmode=source

"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God

inspired emotion." -- Pure, venomous hate-speech from "god-inspired"
whackjob Gary Roselles

"Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl" -- Pure,
venomous hate-speech from "god-inspired" whackjob Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.conservatism/msg/d2ab5e412f7ed8e7?dmode=source

"Yeah, there's a real fucking credible authority----Hitchens a faggot

socialist." -- Gary Roselles, rabid homophobe

http://groups.google.com/group/seattle.politics/msg/fcf8198215ac03f2?as_ums­

"You're like that kid that has just been told that's not a hot-dog
he's sucking on" -- Gary Roselles, Pedophile

pyjamarama

Jun 4, 2009, 1:24:41 AM6/4/09
On Jun 3, 1:34 pm, pyjamarama <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

> slur on an educated, successful, independent black man from Gary
> Roselles
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb...

> "I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
> inspired emotion." -- Pure, venomous hate-speech from "god-inspired"
> whackjob Gary Roselles
>
> "Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl" --  Pure,
> venomous hate-speech from "god-inspired" whackjob Gary Roselles
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.conservatism/msg/d2ab5e412...

> "Yeah, there's a real fucking credible authority----Hitchens a faggot
> socialist." -- Gary Roselles, rabid homophobe
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/seattle.politics/msg/fcf8198215ac03f2?...

> "You're like that kid that has just been told that's not a hot-dog
> he's sucking on" -- Gary Roselles, Pedophile

Gary Roselles, straight from the Google Archives:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/...

“She should be at least shot” – Gary Roselles on killing Government
Official Katherine Harris

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Jun 4, 2009, 8:47:24 AM6/4/09
> [...]

> Roselles
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb...

> "I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
> inspired emotion." -- Pure, venomous hate-speech from "god-inspired"
> whackjob Gary Roselles
>
> "Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl" --  Pure,
> venomous hate-speech from "god-inspired" whackjob Gary Roselles
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.conservatism/msg/d2ab5e412...

> "Yeah, there's a real fucking credible authority----Hitchens a faggot
> socialist." -- Gary Roselles, rabid homophobe
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/seattle.politics/msg/fcf8198215ac03f2?...

> "You're like that kid that has just been told that's not a hot-dog
> he's sucking on" -- Gary Roselles, Pedophile

Gary Roselles, straight from the Google Archives:

pyjamarama

Jun 4, 2009, 5:39:27 PM6/4/09
> Official Katherine Harris- Hide quoted text -

GARY ROSELLES (aka "mike-sw...") Rapid City SD Septuagenarian's