"...like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders."

Ldywrtr0

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
Mr. Watts Sr. said it best about blacks voting for Republicans, but it works
for women, too

HrtShpdBox

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
<<Subject: "...like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders."

Mr. Watts Sr. said it best about blacks voting for Republicans, but it works
for women, too>>

Like a woman voting for Coloner Sanders? I don't get it.

tcrpe

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
Neither does she.

HrtShpdBox wrote in message
<19990320112727...@ng-fs1.aol.com>...

Gwen Nelson

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
HrtShpdBox (hrtsh...@aol.com) wrote:

: Mr. Watts Sr. said it best about blacks voting for Republicans, but it works
: for women, too>>

: Like a woman voting for Coloner Sanders? I don't get it.

Watts Sr. said that a black voting for a republican was like a chicken
voting for Colonel Saunders. The poster is pointing out that a woman
voting for a republican is equally foolish. About 3/4's of the women who
vote in this country agree with her. This is why the pathetic attempts by
repubs to attract women voters are so laughable. Their poodles, Jennifer
Dunn and Liddy Dole are pathetically inadequate.

PowerLib

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
Like a woman that votes for Clinton? Like a veteran that votes for Clinton?
Like a rape victim that votes for Clinton? Like an American citizen that votes
for Clinton?

****************************
Take away the "nospam" to email.

tcrpe

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
Three-fourths -- now there's a blatant lie if ever I heard one. Did you
know that three-fourths means three out of four? Seventy-five percent? Are
you stupid, or just misled?

You ought to sue the public (government) schools for what the did to you.

TR

HrtShpdBox

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99
<< : Like a woman voting for Coloner Sanders? I don't get it.

Watts Sr. said that a black voting for a republican was like a chicken
voting for Colonel Saunders. The poster is pointing out that a woman
voting for a republican is equally foolish. About 3/4's of the women who
vote in this country agree with her. This is why the pathetic attempts by
repubs to attract women voters are so laughable. Their poodles, Jennifer
Dunn and Liddy Dole are pathetically inadequate.>>

Um, yes, I was making a joke, you see. I knew what her "point" was. Of
course, as to your own ramblings, it is of course incorrect that 75% of women
vote Democrat (or non-Republican, if you wish). It is highly debatable that
the Democratic party has done women (or blacks, for that matter) any favors.
Depends on your point of view, I suppose.

clarence NELSON

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99

Like a Cub fan rooting for the mets.

9:32pm (CST+6) From: powe...@aol.comnospam (PowerLib) Re: "...like a