WARNING / UNIVERSAL CRIMES: CRITICAL GLOBAL CASE.

bendrid...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2020, 5:14:32 AM2/2/20
URGENT / UNIVRSAL CRIMES: UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION.

Dear Madam, Sir;

I have the honor to write you about my tragedy.

I'm in a very difficult situation, the author of the crimes attack me permanently.

I ask you to contact the United Nations Security Council and ask it to make an URGENT resolution for my case which is a Critical Global case.

Please Dear Madam, Sir, accept the assurances of my kind regards.

Mr. REDHA BENDRIDI.

Algeria.

Email: redhab...@gmail.com

https://globalcampaignfortruthandjustice.blogspot.com/