Very Ashamed of Jewish Clintonites!

5 views
Skip to first unread message

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98
to

David Goldman wrote:
>
> There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.
>
> Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!


She's no more a representative of Jews than Bill Clinton
is a representative of professors of constitutional law.
My poet friend lev (also a Jew, BTW) puts it this way:

>Holy hot Riadi's
>It takes a village
>to donate a star struck virgin.
>...and she called him "schmucko" on tape.

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98
to

David Goldman wrote:
>
> >Speaking as a "liberal Jew" I'd like to go on record
> >that I'm ashamed of any Jew sp[reading malicious allegations
> >as if they are *truth*. And I am no fatcat,
> >just a lowly grad student who believes that a man is innocent
> >until proved guilty. You've certainly shown yourself guily of
> >vicius nastiness. Why is it that it's usually you "defenders
> >of the faith" who act this way?
>
> No, you aren't a fatcat, you just support them, like all of our
> addicted Jewish living room liberals!! Who is nasty? The lowlifes
> ignoring morality and values rooted in our Torah??


What the fuck is the matter with you?

Who elected Monica Lewinsky a representative of *anything*?

If you want to continue this insanity, take it off the
whitewater newsgroup.


------------------------------------------------------------------
Prediction of the decade: "The public will never believe the
innocence of the Clintons & their loyal staff." -- author unknown

Stephen Abbott

unread,
Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98
to

j...@inxpress.net wrote:
>
> David Goldman wrote:
> >
> > There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> > the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> > and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.
> >
> > Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> > Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!
Your point is well taken, but there are too many moral, decent Jewish
people in America for people to make such broad generalizations.


> She's no more a representative of Jews than Bill Clinton
> is a representative of professors of constitutional law.
...or representative of aging, pot-smoking draft-dodging hippies who
sexually harrass younger employees.

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98
to

Stephen Abbott wrote:
>

>
> > She's no more a representative of Jews than Bill Clinton
> > is a representative of professors of constitutional law.
> ...or representative of aging, pot-smoking draft-dodging hippies who
> sexually harrass younger employees.


He is quite well representative of "aging, pot-smoking draft-dodging
hippies who sexually harrass younger employees," I think.

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

Gwen A Orel

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

Speaking as a "liberal Jew" I'd like to go on record
that I'm ashamed of any Jew sp[reading malicious allegations
as if they are *truth*. And I am no fatcat,
just a lowly grad student who believes that a man is innocent
until proved guilty. You've certainly shown yourself guily of
vicius nastiness. Why is it that it's usually you "defenders
of the faith" who act this way?

Gwen
David Goldman (da...@erols.com) wrote:
: There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at

--
"Live as one already dead." --Japanese saying

I live in fear of not being misunderstood.-- Oscar wilde

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

>Speaking as a "liberal Jew" I'd like to go on record
>that I'm ashamed of any Jew sp[reading malicious allegations
>as if they are *truth*. And I am no fatcat,
>just a lowly grad student who believes that a man is innocent
>until proved guilty. You've certainly shown yourself guily of
>vicius nastiness. Why is it that it's usually you "defenders
>of the faith" who act this way?

No, you aren't a fatcat, you just support them, like all of our

pa...@telerama.com

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

da...@erols.com (David Goldman) writes:
> There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.
>
> Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!

Let me see now, I guess George Stephanopolus is a hero to the Greek
people, 'cause he knew when to quit. Ms. Albright is a disgrace to all
Catholics or is she also a disgrace to Jews? Come on David that's
nonsense.

UltraZ

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:

>There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
>the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
>and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.

>Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
>Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!

I would not sectarianize this at all..people around the
president right now...are involved because others in
power or conected to power feel this weekend may be a
defining moment in the fall of a president.

Whatever stories about Clinton in the past were kept
out of the media ..this story is an avalanche which is
now out on the street, irretractable and diminishes him
in the eyes of the world...

The persons with him now who understand fully the
meaning of presidential semen on a dress have to
surrender to the game being over..In that regard these
people are most important to him if they urge him to
end..the lies and consider the country..and resign
after or during the SOTU address.
UZ


pa...@telerama.com

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

da...@erols.com (David Goldman) writes:
> There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.
>
> Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!


Clinton's latest sex scandal may trigger anti-Semitism


 By Yerah Tal, Ha'aretz Correspondent

WASHINGTON - Charges of sexual misconduct and perjury against


Clinton's latest sex scandal may trigger anti-Semitism


 By Yerah Tal, Ha'aretz Correspondent

WASHINGTON - Charges of sexual misconduct and perjury against
president Clinton may trigger a wave of anti-Semitism in the
United States, an official of the Anti-Defamation League of
B'nai B'rith warned on Friday.

The fact that the fate of the administration hangs on the word
of a 24-year-old Jewish woman, Monica Lewinsky, was liable to
be exploited by anti-Semitic elements, as was the involvement
of other Jews in the scandal, the official said.

One such figure is Lucianne Goldberg, the literary agent who
encouraged Linda Tripp to secretly record Lewinsky's story of
her sexual relationship with Clinton and the pressure the
president allegedly placed on her to deny that relationship in
her sworn testimony. Goldberg was reportedly planning to
translate that story into a multi-million dollar book deal.

The ADL official reported that the scandal has already prompted
accusations of a "Jewish conspiracy" against the American
people, as evidenced on Internet sites operated by radical
right-wing and white supremist organizations. The sites
evinced Lewinsky and Goldberg as proof that Jews secretly
controlled the political and economic institutions of the
United States, and that the Clinton administration, in
particular, is dominated by Jews.


© copyright 1998 Ha'aretz. All Rights Reserved

Well I guess if it's made it to the net then the concentration camps
are just around the corner. I just wish that Jews would mind their
own business and just stay home and daven. I hope that the anti-Semites
that the ADL is so concerned about see David's apology and realize that
it's not all Jews you can blame for Clinton's peccadillos cuming forth.

Gwen A Orel

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

No, but people like you asserting as *fact* that which is mere
allegation, and insulting everyone who objects. How DARE you
post antisemitic babble here, I don't care if you *are* Jewish.
My opinions on this matter have to do with *politics* not religion
and you are way out of line suggesting that having one political
belief or other is more *Jewish*.

Gwen

David Goldman (da...@erols.com) wrote:
: >Speaking as a "liberal Jew" I'd like to go on record

--

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

pa...@telerama.com wrote:
>
> da...@erols.com (David Goldman) writes:
> > There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> > the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> > and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.
> >
> > Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> > Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!
>
> Clinton's latest sex scandal may trigger anti-Semitism
>

Right. See, the Extreme Christian Right Wing talked this
liberal Jewish girl into forcing Bill Clinton to submit
to blow jobs ....

Bill Clinton is a disgrace to America.

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

We have had Bernie Nussbaum, and Mickey Kantor. There are all the
others. They are a shame to the Jewish people.

pa...@telerama.com

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

da...@erols.com (David Goldman) writes:
> We have had Bernie Nussbaum, and Mickey Kantor. There are all the
> others. They are a shame to the Jewish people.

And then there is Woody Allen,

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

David Goldman wrote:
>
> We have had Bernie Nussbaum, and Mickey Kantor. There are all the
> others. They are a shame to the Jewish people.


Is Bill Clinton a shame to all Christians, because he is
a Christian? Is he a shame to all men, because he is
a man? Is he a shame to all white people, because he
is white?

Please try to engage the left side of your brain, and take
this fucked up thread off the whitewater newsgroup. Your
racism is disgusting.

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

pa...@telerama.com wrote:
>
> da...@erols.com (David Goldman) writes:
> > We have had Bernie Nussbaum, and Mickey Kantor. There are all the
> > others. They are a shame to the Jewish people.
>
> And then there is Woody Allen,

And then there is Sandy Koufax.

Go fuck yourself.

The Reverend Badass Prez

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

David Goldman wrote:
>
> There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.
>
> Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!

And you wonder why people despise you, David. Zealous, baseless,
and puerile posts such as these reak of trollish design.

-The Reverend Prez

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

I forgot to add the shame we feel about that other big mouth Jewish
liberal, Rom Manuel. Sheesh. I am glad some of us "other" Jews are
speaking up.......

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

>Is Bill Clinton a shame to all Christians, because he is
>a Christian? Is he a shame to all men, because he is
>a man? Is he a shame to all white people, because he
>is white?


Yes, if the beliefs of his religion mean anything to his
co-religionists. Imagine, this character going to CHURCH!!!!!!

Alanirving

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

These Clintonistas have no shame. No they're blaming the
Jews! What a bunch of sorry-assed losers the Clintons and
Gores have amassed.

al

Alanirving

unread,
Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to

I'm ashamed of all Democrats that continue to support
Clinton and his besmirched Administration.

al

da...@taic.net

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

In soc.culture.jewish Gwen A Orel <gao...@pitt.edu> wrote:
: Speaking as a "liberal Jew" I'd like to go on record
: that I'm ashamed of any Jew sp[reading malicious allegations
: as if they are *truth*. And I am no fatcat,
: just a lowly grad student who believes that a man is innocent
: until proved guilty.

For 5 years, since his 60 Minutes interview, President Clinton
and her husband, Bill, maintained that Gennifer Flowers was full of shit,
and that none of what she said was true.

Last Saturday, Clinton admitted that he had had an affair with
Flowers.

In what year will we receive an admission with respect to Monica?

Ron Schwarz -- see sig to reply

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

The same year sufficient evidence surfaces to convict him of perjury if he
denies it. Presuming he spends some quality time on the witness stand, of
course.


--
(reply to usenet at clubvb.com)

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

In article <6ae65h$b...@usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu>, gao...@pitt.edu (Gwen A
Orel) wrote:

>
> Gwen


> David Goldman (da...@erols.com) wrote:
> : There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> : the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> : and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.
>
> : Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> : Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!
>

> Speaking as a "liberal Jew" I'd like to go on record
> that I'm ashamed of any Jew sp[reading malicious allegations
> as if they are *truth*. And I am no fatcat,
> just a lowly grad student who believes that a man is innocent

> until proved guilty. You've certainly shown yourself guily of
> vicius nastiness. Why is it that it's usually you "defenders
> of the faith" who act this way?

Isn't it lovely that they approve of a "friend" recording the bragging of
this immature Monica and of Starr who will go to below the mud to destroy
the President? It is all as an effort to erase their great shame of having
helped elect the only President who had to resign in shame and avoided a
trial with a last minute deal with his succesor Ford.

--
God can't be dead, it never existed

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

In article <34CABC...@metro2000.net>, stab...@SPamFreemetro2000.net wrote:

> j...@inxpress.net wrote:


> >
> > David Goldman wrote:
> > >
> > > There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> > > the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> > > and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.
> > >
> > > Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> > > Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!

> Your point is well taken, but there are too many moral, decent Jewish
> people in America for people to make such broad generalizations.
>

> > She's no more a representative of Jews than Bill Clinton
> > is a representative of professors of constitutional law.
> ...or representative of aging, pot-smoking draft-dodging hippies who
> sexually harrass younger employees.

You've got it backward! "Sexually harrassing younger employees is the
domain of Republicans. Democrats get in the pants of willing people. Their
is a big difference bozzo!

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

In article <6aedfm$a...@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com>, wyl...@ix.netcom.com (
UltraZ) wrote:

> da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:
>
> >There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> >the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> >and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.
>
> >Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> >Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!
>

> I would not sectarianize this at all..people around the
> president right now...are involved because others in
> power or conected to power feel this weekend may be a
> defining moment in the fall of a president.
>
> Whatever stories about Clinton in the past were kept
> out of the media ..this story is an avalanche which is
> now out on the street, irretractable and diminishes him
> in the eyes of the world...
>
> The persons with him now who understand fully the
> meaning of presidential semen on a dress have to
> surrender to the game being over..In that regard these
> people are most important to him if they urge him to
> end..the lies and consider the country..and resign
> after or during the SOTU address.


The only person that has the right to complain is Hillary Clinton and she
isn't. What consenting adults do in bedrooms is their business and their
business only. This, like it or not, is also pertaining to gay people. As
far as I am concern, Monica sounds like a satisfied customer and willing
participant. Yet, we do not have the full story yet. I am waiting to see
the face of Starr when all this will explode in his face and he will be
covered with the shit he mixed and cooked so well.

Toni Howard

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
> snip<

> The only person that has the right to complain is Hillary Clinton and she
> isn't.
>snip<

Hillary Clinton is laboring under the her belief in the lies her husband
has told her, that "nothing ever happened," this is not informed
consent. Hillary Clinton has stated her 'confidence' in her husbands
ability to keep their mutually agreed upon promises of fidelity.

Toni


> Albert Reingewirtz wrote:

> The only person that has the right to complain is Hillary Clinton and she
> isn't. What consenting adults do in bedrooms is their business and their
> business only. This, like it or not, is also pertaining to gay people. As
> far as I am concern, Monica sounds like a satisfied customer and willing
> participant. Yet, we do not have the full story yet. I am waiting to see
> the face of Starr when all this will explode in his face and he will be
> covered with the shit he mixed and cooked so well.


mailto:Antoni...@Worldnet.att.net

http://www.imagemuse.com

http://www.imagemuse.com/Satyer/Satyer.html

John P Reber

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to
Sex between two consenting adults is a crime, when it's comitted by an
employer, who then promotes that employee. It's a crime against the
employees that wouldn't engage in sex, and don't get promoted. It's
called sexual harrasment in the workplace...

Albert Reingewirtz wrote:

> The only person that has the right to complain is Hillary Clinton and she
> isn't. What consenting adults do in bedrooms is their business and their
> business only. This, like it or not, is also pertaining to gay people. As
> far as I am concern, Monica sounds like a satisfied customer and willing
> participant. Yet, we do not have the full story yet. I am waiting to see
> the face of Starr when all this will explode in his face and he will be
> covered with the shit he mixed and cooked so well.
>

vcard.vcf

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
>

> You've got it backward! "Sexually harrassing younger employees is the
> domain of Republicans. Democrats get in the pants of willing people. Their
> is a big difference bozzo!

If Clinton had not lied under oath, there would be no case.

The reason that Clinton was put under oath is because he
attempted to have sex with someone who *did* *not* *consent*,
and he would not apologize, and he had "his people" smear
the person who did not consent.

Let me hear you defend Clinton's right to have sex with whoever
he likes, whenever he likes, however he likes, and to punish
those who object, because he is the president. I dare you.

Miriam Wolfe

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

In article <6ai8je$o...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,
Antoni...@Worldnet.att.net wrote:

> Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
> > snip<


> > The only person that has the right to complain is Hillary Clinton and she
> > isn't.

> >snip<
>
> Hillary Clinton is laboring under the her belief in the lies her husband
> has told her, that "nothing ever happened," this is not informed
> consent. Hillary Clinton has stated her 'confidence' in her husbands
> ability to keep their mutually agreed upon promises of fidelity.
>
> Toni


How, nice. but what did she actually mean:


"keep their mutually agreed upon promises

of fidelity"?

Does that mean clinton can have oral
sex with others under their agreement
and this is still considered "fidelity"?

These Clintons are slippery characters.
You can only take them at their word, if
you know what their words mean.

--


Your faithful correspondent,

Miriam Wolfe

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
May your act of goodness and kindness
help bring Moshiach Now
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Simcha Streltsov

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

pa...@telerama.com (pa...@telerama.com) wrote:
: da...@erols.com (David Goldman) writes:
: > There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at

: > the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
: > and rescue him. Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.

: Let me see now, I guess George Stephanopolus is a hero to the Greek

: people, 'cause he knew when to quit. Ms. Albright is a disgrace to all
: Catholics or is she also a disgrace to Jews? Come on David that's
: nonsense.

for one, Mr Clinton is a disgrace to all Americans who voted for him,
and it is a sign that ideologies that reject importance of morals got
a good following.

It is interesting that suddenly so many people feel _good_ about what is
a pretty despicable event. IMHO, it follows Hans Andersen tale on a kid
saying that "the king is naked" - and suddenly it is OK for everyone to
simply _state the truth_. It is irrelevant to everyone how important these
constant lies were, but everyone felt bad inside while being conditioned
to hearing for several years that something that smells like lie, but
was not proven to be a lie yet should be viewed as truth.

As Emet/truth is one of the most fundamental Jewish values, it should be
a really happy religious experience for everyone.

Btw, there is an interesting part in the discussions of Xian Linda with
liberal Jewish Monica - the first says "deep down, we both feel that it is
better not to lie", and the latter responds "I was raised among lies, that is
how you get along ...". IMVVHO, it is an illustration of some of the problems
that exist in the Jewish community - and maybe more so than in the Xian.
what do you tihnk?

Simcha

This is an environmentally clean post -
100% devoid of any substance, please recycle.

This sig is endorsed by
Mar Michael Shimshoni, Rabbi Jay La-pidus, Dr. Amitai Halevi
and a modemjunkie Leonard Grossman


Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

In article <34CAC...@inxpress.net>, j...@inxpress.net wrote:

> Stephen Abbott wrote:
> >
>
> >
> > > She's no more a representative of Jews than Bill Clinton
> > > is a representative of professors of constitutional law.
> > ...or representative of aging, pot-smoking draft-dodging hippies who
> > sexually harrass younger employees.
>
>

> He is quite well representative of "aging, pot-smoking draft-dodging
> hippies who sexually harrass younger employees," I think.
And you are both representing well the far right/Christian Coalition
subordinates who can't hold into a marriage nor support their own children
yet demand strict sexual standards from other.

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

In article <6aelf5$c...@usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu>, gao...@pitt.edu (Gwen A
Orel) wrote:

> David Goldman (da...@erols.com) wrote:
> : >Speaking as a "liberal Jew" I'd like to go on record


> : >that I'm ashamed of any Jew sp[reading malicious allegations
> : >as if they are *truth*. And I am no fatcat,
> : >just a lowly grad student who believes that a man is innocent
> : >until proved guilty. You've certainly shown yourself guily of
> : >vicius nastiness. Why is it that it's usually you "defenders
> : >of the faith" who act this way?
>

> : No, you aren't a fatcat, you just support them, like all of our
> : addicted Jewish living room liberals!! Who is nasty? The lowlifes
> : ignoring morality and values rooted in our Torah??
>

> No, but people like you asserting as *fact* that which is mere
> allegation, and insulting everyone who objects. How DARE you
> post antisemitic babble here, I don't care if you *are* Jewish.
> My opinions on this matter have to do with *politics* not religion
> and you are way out of line suggesting that having one political
> belief or other is more *Jewish*.

Don't worry about it. Look from where does the crap come from!

David Fiedler

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

Amazing how anyone who sees that the emperor has no clothes (or took them off)
is now "far-right", "Christian coalition", and any other names you can think
of for discreditation purposes. How come Lt. Flinn had to lose her job because
of adultery, while it's perfectly OK for her Commander-in-Chief to diddle who
he wants to? How come it's OK for the Boss to perform actions -- regarding
sexual harassment -- which are illegal anywhere else in the country?

Only if you think of the President as a king, can he get away with anything.

--
David (Dragon) Fiedler, Infobahn Warrior, Bf.D, CRS, ONS
Find me at http://www.innercite.com/~dragon/
Please change "nospam" in my header address to "david" in order to reply.

** Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, §227,
** any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
** is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500
** US. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Toni Howard

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

Miriam Wolfe wrote:

> snip<

> > Does that mean clinton can have oral
> sex with others under their agreement
> and this is still considered "fidelity"?
>
> These Clintons are slippery characters.
> You can only take them at their word, if
> you know what their words mean.

> snip<

Exactly. This is why voting for Clinton was like buying the car with a
hole in the radiator on the off chance that it wouldn't matter, because
you really liked the way it looked.

Clinton & his wife have been playing with words to the extent of
complete dishonesty from the beginning of their campaign for pubic
office. Everyone who listened to those Genifer flowers tapes knew that
they were real, and to have to sit there a view the two Clintons denying
the whole thing, topped off with Hillary's insipid comment about Tammy
W's "Stand by Your Man" when you knew that was exactly what Hillary was
doing was enough to make you toss your cookies. The timing of this whole
fiasco demonstrates the vulnerability one exposes ones self to when
hitching your wagon to a train without a leader, but a bunch of liars
instead.

To return to the first analogy; I realize that this country didn't have
a choice between a Mercedes (who? There was none) and an old Gremlin(aka
Clinton) but we would have been much better off choosing a used Ford
then the Gremlin. So we are having to deal with the previously know
problems at a most inconvenient time (consider foreign affairs) instead
of having avoided the obvious possible problems at the voting booths.

Toni

--

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98
to

pa...@telerama.com wrote:
>
> gao...@pitt.edu (Gwen A Orel) writes:
> > Nonsense. Paula Jones *said* that's what happened but I for one
> > do not believe her. If he had a pattern of harassing young women
> > then some other young woman would have come forward by now. The only
> > other women we hear about consented, and again, that's a matter for
> > adults to decide on their own.
> >
> > Gwen
> > j...@inxpress.net wrote:
> >
>
> As Commander-in-Chief he should accept the same punishment as Kelly Flyn
> for the same crime


Kelly Flynn didn't perjure herself.


------------------------------------------------------------------
Prediction of the decade: "The public will never believe the
innocence of the Clintons & their loyal staff." -- author unknown

pa...@telerama.com

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Gwen A Orel

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Wy don't you read up a little bit about American law, Clinton is
not considered to be in or of the military!

Gwen

j...@inxpress.net wrote:
: pa...@telerama.com wrote:
: >


: Kelly Flynn didn't perjure herself.

:
: ------------------------------------------------------------------
: Prediction of the decade: "The public will never believe the
: innocence of the Clintons & their loyal staff." -- author unknown

--
"Live as one already dead." --Japanese saying

I live in fear of not being misunderstood.-- Oscar wilde

Matt Daly

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Hey Gwen: is your proposal that the president of the United States
should be held to a lower standard of conduct than that of the
average military person?

--
Matt Daly

Jacob Love

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

In article <matlanta-270...@user-38lcpf6.dialup.mindspring.com>,

Matt Daly <matl...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>Hey Gwen: is your proposal that the president of the United States
>should be held to a lower standard of conduct than that of the
>average military person?

No, that's the military's position. Always has been.


--
-----------------------
Jack F. Love
Opinions expressed are mine alone, unless you happen to agree

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

>Wy don't you read up a little bit about American law, Clinton is
>not considered to be in or of the military!

>Gwen

Poor Gwen, do you know the meaning of Commander in Chief?

Gwen A Orel

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

If the military has idiotic rulings about how people can conduct
their marriages, then yes.

Gwen

Matt Daly (matl...@mindspring.com) wrote:
: Hey Gwen: is your proposal that the president of the United States
: should be held to a lower standard of conduct than that of the
: average military person?

: --
: Matt Daly


: In article <6ajv6k$2...@usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu>, gao...@pitt.edu (Gwen A Orel) wrote:

: >Wy don't you read up a little bit about American law, Clinton is


: >not considered to be in or of the military!
: >
: >Gwen

: >

Gwen A Orel

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Do YOU? it does NOT mean he's subject to military law. Duh.

Gwen


David Goldman (da...@erols.com) wrote:
: >Wy don't you read up a little bit about American law, Clinton is
: >not considered to be in or of the military!

: >Gwen

: Poor Gwen, do you know the meaning of Commander in Chief?

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

>If the military has idiotic rulings about how people can conduct
>their marriages, then yes.

>Gwen

Aren't we lucky to have Gwen as our resident expert on the code of
military conduct?? Gwen, why don't you promote yourself as the next
Secretary of Defense, or are Communists not allowed to serve in
Capitalist regimes?? Of course, there are many in Clinton's who behave
like Communists, even with southern accents!

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

>Do YOU? it does NOT mean he's subject to military law. Duh.

>Gwen

And of course, he has no responsibility to set a moral example for the
boys (and girls) he sends into war....... But of course, social
handholding engineering in the military is of primary importance...

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

>f the military has idiotic rulings about how people can conduct
>their marriages, then yes.

>Gwen

Isn't a shame that the Founders of the Constitution didn't have Gwen
to teach them? Not to mention those who set up the Uniform Code of
Military Justice for the US??

Matt Daly

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

<headers trimmed>

In article <34ce1261...@news.erols.com>, da...@erols.com (David Goldman) wrote:

>>f the military has idiotic rulings about how people can conduct
>>their marriages, then yes.
>
>>Gwen
>

I'd like to hear Gwen answer this question:
"Who gets to decide if the military has idiotic rulings?"


>Isn't a shame that the Founders of the Constitution didn't have Gwen
>to teach them? Not to mention those who set up the Uniform Code of
>Military Justice for the US??


--
Matt Daly

Susan Cohen

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to


David Goldman wrote:

> >Speaking as a "liberal Jew" I'd like to go on record
> >that I'm ashamed of any Jew sp[reading malicious allegations
> >as if they are *truth*. And I am no fatcat,
> >just a lowly grad student who believes that a man is innocent
> >until proved guilty. You've certainly shown yourself guily of
> >vicius nastiness. Why is it that it's usually you "defenders
> >of the faith" who act this way?
>
> No, you aren't a fatcat, you just support them, like all of our
> addicted Jewish living room liberals!! Who is nasty? The lowlifes
> ignoring morality and values rooted in our Torah??

Just like YOU!


Susan Cohen

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to


David Goldman wrote:

> There are many of us Jews who are extremely ashamed and disgusted at
> the circle of Liberal Jewish fatcats trying to make hay with Clinton
> and rescue him.

Considering that he hasn't even been charged, much less convicted, you
are showing your prejudices here. There is nothing from which to rescue
him but the ill-will of Reoublicans & their minions.

There are, I assure you, more Jews who are ashamed at those who refuse
to await due process before slandering/convisting the President.

> Maybe Starr will make us feel a little better soon.

When he is fully exposed for the tool that he is? Sure, I'll buy that.

> Mickey Cantor should be ashamed of himself!!
> Monica Lewinsky is a disgrace to the Jewish People!

Much like yourself.


David Goldman

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

>Much like yourself.

No, much like Mickey Kantor, Dick Morris, Ram Emanuel, Bernie Nussbaum
and the other apologists for their feudal masters on the Liberal
estate....... Disgraces to the Jewish people!!

David Goldman

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

>Just like YOU!

No, I believe in the divine origin of the Torah given to Moses on Mt.
Sinai.

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

> Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
> > snip<
> > The only person that has the right to complain is Hillary Clinton and she
> > isn't.
> >snip<
>
> Hillary Clinton is laboring under the her belief in the lies her husband
> has told her, that "nothing ever happened," this is not informed
> consent. Hillary Clinton has stated her 'confidence' in her husbands
> ability to keep their mutually agreed upon promises of fidelity.

First, you do not know that. Second, it is her business and not ours at
all. What adults do with other consenting adults is their business and
their business only.

--

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

The reason all this happening is because Republicans are desperate to bring
down a very successful President and they need to erase Watergate they
mention every opportunity they get. By the way, under the American justice
system, the President is innocent intil shown guilty. But this never
bothered Republicans.

If the President had an affair, do not be affraid to talk about Republicans
who it is known that they did the same while married. Senator Dole was
shaking up with a air hostess in Miami while still married. Gingritch the
same and divorced his wife while recovering from cancer surgery. Then a
church had to support his children because he didn't! Senator Dole and his
child were total strangers intil his campaign for President and probably
strangers again. Compare with the picture of a family man like Clinton. Do
you see many Republicans like him? Get a life!

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

In article <headmistress-2...@digi1-024.wwa.com>,
headmi...@bhp.edu (Miriam Wolfe) wrote:

> In article <6ai8je$o...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,
> Antoni...@Worldnet.att.net wrote:
>
> > Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
> > > snip<
> > > The only person that has the right to complain is Hillary Clinton and she
> > > isn't.
> > >snip<
> >
> > Hillary Clinton is laboring under the her belief in the lies her husband
> > has told her, that "nothing ever happened," this is not informed
> > consent. Hillary Clinton has stated her 'confidence' in her husbands
> > ability to keep their mutually agreed upon promises of fidelity.
> >

> > Toni
>
>
> How, nice. but what did she actually mean:

> "keep their mutually agreed upon promises

> of fidelity"?
>
> Does that mean clinton can have oral
> sex with others under their agreement
> and this is still considered "fidelity"?
>
> These Clintons are slippery characters.
> You can only take them at their word, if
> you know what their words mean.
>
> --
>
>
> Your faithful correspondent,
>
> Miriam Wolfe
>
>

You should be so lucky to get anyone to do it with you! With your lashon hara!

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
>
> In article <34CCA6...@inxpress.net>, j...@inxpress.net wrote:
>
> > Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
> > >
> >
> > > You've got it backward! "Sexually harrassing younger employees is the
> > > domain of Republicans. Democrats get in the pants of willing people. Their
> > > is a big difference bozzo!
> >
> > If Clinton had not lied under oath, there would be no case.
> >
> > The reason that Clinton was put under oath is because he
> > attempted to have sex with someone who *did* *not* *consent*,
> > and he would not apologize, and he had "his people" smear
> > the person who did not consent.
> >
> > Let me hear you defend Clinton's right to have sex with whoever
> > he likes, whenever he likes, however he likes, and to punish
> > those who object, because he is the president. I dare you.
>
> The reason all this happening is because Republicans are desperate to bring
> down a very successful President


... so they can get Al Gore.

Are you psychotic *all* the time?

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
>
> In article <6ai8je$o...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,
> Antoni...@Worldnet.att.net wrote:
>
> > Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
> > > snip<
> > > The only person that has the right to complain is Hillary Clinton and she
> > > isn't.
> > >snip<
> >
> > Hillary Clinton is laboring under the her belief in the lies her husband
> > has told her, that "nothing ever happened," this is not informed
> > consent. Hillary Clinton has stated her 'confidence' in her husbands
> > ability to keep their mutually agreed upon promises of fidelity.
>
> First, you do not know that. Second, it is her business and not ours at
> all. What adults do with other consenting adults


Paula Jones did not consent.

Clinton lied under oath.

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Gwen A Orel wrote:
>

<Vapid cheerleading snipped>


> Albert Reingewirtz (albertre...@access1.net) wrote:
> : In article <34CCA6...@inxpress.net>, j...@inxpress.net wrote:
>

>
> : If the President had an affair,

That is not the issue. The President, while he
was Governor of Arkansas, had a uniformed and armed State Trooper
request a female state employee to accompany him to the Governor's hotel
room, where he stood guard, while the Governor stuck his erect
penis in her face and implored her to "kiss it", and then refused
to apologize for it after her name was besmirched in the press.

When the President was called to depose himself under oath,
he lied about his relationship with another woman, in an
effort to escape the building of a case that the type of
behavior that he had exhibited with Paula Jones was habitual and
frequent. And, in fact, it is habitual and frequent, and that
fact has been corroborated by many witnesses, from procurers
to victims.

Bill Clinton is not just a liar; he is a sexual predator and a
perjurer. A lying sexual predator may be just what you want in a
President, but the perjury ought to get him removed from office,
despite your wishes, under the rule of law.

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

In article <6aik4k$cfa$1...@usenet48.supernews.com>, nos...@infopro.com (David
Fiedler) wrote:

That's the very minimum of freedom we should all agree on: Sex between
consenting adults is nobody's business.

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

In article <6airo9$q...@usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu>, gao...@pitt.edu (Gwen A
Orel) wrote:

> Nonsense. Paula Jones *said* that's what happened but I for one
> do not believe her. If he had a pattern of harassing young women
> then some other young woman would have come forward by now. The only
> other women we hear about consented, and again, that's a matter for
> adults to decide on their own.
>
> Gwen

> j...@inxpress.net wrote:
> : Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
> : >
>
> : > You've got it backward! "Sexually harrassing younger employees is the
> : > domain of Republicans. Democrats get in the pants of willing people. Their
> : > is a big difference bozzo!
>
> : If Clinton had not lied under oath, there would be no case.
>
> : The reason that Clinton was put under oath is because he
> : attempted to have sex with someone who *did* *not* *consent*,
> : and he would not apologize, and he had "his people" smear
> : the person who did not consent.
>
> : Let me hear you defend Clinton's right to have sex with whoever
> : he likes, whenever he likes, however he likes, and to punish
> : those who object, because he is the president. I dare you.
>

By this, you have shown yourself a total idiot and a Republican to booth.
Where did ytou get this strange idea that anyone wants what you think we
want?

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
>
> In article <6airo9$q...@usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu>, gao...@pitt.edu (Gwen A
> Orel) wrote:
>
> > Nonsense. Paula Jones *said* that's what happened but I for one
> > do not believe her.

How convenient. Do you have a shred of integrity?


> > If he had a pattern of harassing young women
> > then some other young woman would have come forward by now.

Read the Willey deposition. Check out Sally Perdue's story.
Go back and read the interviews with various Troopers.
There are many, many others.


> > The only
> > other women we hear about consented, and again, that's a matter for
> > adults to decide on their own.

Amazing. All except *one* consented?

Did you hear about the guy who threatened Clinton's life, if he
ever came after his wife again?

> >
> > Gwen
> > j...@inxpress.net wrote:
> > : Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
> > : >
> >
> > : > You've got it backward! "Sexually harrassing younger employees is the
> > : > domain of Republicans. Democrats get in the pants of willing people. Their
> > : > is a big difference bozzo!
> >
> > : If Clinton had not lied under oath, there would be no case.
> >
> > : The reason that Clinton was put under oath is because he
> > : attempted to have sex with someone who *did* *not* *consent*,
> > : and he would not apologize, and he had "his people" smear
> > : the person who did not consent.
> >
> > : Let me hear you defend Clinton's right to have sex with whoever
> > : he likes, whenever he likes, however he likes, and to punish
> > : those who object, because he is the president. I dare you.
> >
> By this, you have shown yourself a total idiot and a Republican to booth.
> Where did ytou get this strange idea that anyone wants what you think we
> want?

Then you concur that Paula Jones ought to be compensated?

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Albert Reingewirtz wrote:
>

>
> That's the very minimum of freedom we should all agree on: Sex between
> consenting adults is nobody's business.
>

That is not the issue.

Perjury is one issue; national security malfeasance is another.

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98
to

Gwen A Orel wrote:
>
> j...@inxpress.net wrote:
>
> : Paula Jones did not consent.
>
> To what? All we have is her story.

No, you also have the original lie, later retracted, about how
Ferguson never brought her to the room.

I suggest you read Stuart Taylor's seminal Paula Jones articles.


>
> : Clinton lied under oath.
>
> Unproven and unlikely.


Sez you. You appear to embrace whatever tale fits in with
your political agenda. Bill Clinton is a monumentally profuse
liar, and has a history of sexual predation. Paula Jones
hasn't changed her story.

I'm thinking of selling some Presidential Knee Pads, with
the Presidential Seal on them, for $10 a pair. Want to
place an order?

j...@inxpress.net

unread,
Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98