Be bad and Osama gonna bring you a little present

Bill Nalty

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/washpol/terror-rdp.html

The New York Times
December 20, 1999

National Security Adviser Warns of Risk of Terrorism

By STEPHEN LABATON

WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 -- With security being tightened after the arrest of
an Algerian man who crossed the Canadian border into Washington with
powerful bomb-making materials, President Clinton's national security
adviser today warned Americans to be more vigilant over the next few
weeks because of a "heightened risk of terrorist actions."

While the State Department has issued similar warnings in recent weeks
for Americans traveling abroad during millennial celebrations, Samuel R.
Berger, the White House's ranking security aide, broadened the caution
today.

"We're not aware of any other specific threat against particular targets
in the United States, and obviously if that changes we'll alert the
American people," Mr. Berger said on the CBS program "Face the Nation."
"But I would think that as Americans go about their plans for New
Year's, they simply should be vigilant."

For example, he said, "If they see something suspicious, or see packages
or activities that they think are unusual, they should obviously let law
enforcement people know."

For several weeks, American officials have been walking a careful line
between urging citizens to exercise prudence and seeming alarmist.

But while security forces have been put on alert in American cities that
are planning millennial celebrations, the main concern has been
overseas, because intelligence agencies have said they have "specific
and credible" information that Americans abroad are being targeted by
extremists.

Even without other such evidence about the risks of an attack in the
United States, the arrest in Washington State has prompted tighter
security at the borders.

Mr. Berger said that investigators had been unable to discern the
motives, plans and affiliations of the Algerian, Ahmed Ressam, who was
arrested last week after he crossed the border by ferry into Port
Angeles, Wash., driving a car filled with the ingredients for a powerful
bomb.

The car carried nitroglycerin, urea powder and timing devices that
officials said were capable of being used in a bomb that could have
caused substantial damage in an office building or a crowd of people.

Mr. Berger said that Mr. Ressam was being investigated for possible ties
to a wide range of terrorist groups, including the organization headed
by Osama Bin Laden, the exiled Saudi millionaire who lives in
Afghanistan and is accused of being behind the bombings of two American
embassies in Africa last year.

Some officials have said Mr. Ressam may have had affiliations with the
Islamic Armed Group, a terrorist organization that operates primarily in
North Africa and Europe.

Officials in Montreal, where Mr. Ressam had lived, reported that they
had discovered evidence that he might have shared an apartment with
Karim Said Atmani, whom Canada extradited to France after charges that
he participated in several bombings, including one in a Paris subway in
1996 that killed 4 people and injured 86.

The Canadian authorities were investigating possible ties between Mr.
Ressam and a group of 11 other men, most of Algerian origin, who had
been arrested over the last few months on theft charges.

Officials say that the thefts, which consisted of more than 5,000 items,
may have been part of a broader scheme to help finance Algerian
terrorist activities. American officials have said that Mr. Ressam has a
Canadian criminal record for theft under $5,000, and that he was being
sought on a Canadian immigration arrest warrant.

His arrest as he left Canada last week has prompted American customs
officials to tighten security further. Border guards, American
embassies, military installations and the police in big cities were on
heightened alert.

Customs officials in Washington said today that they would add at least
150 more inspectors at remote sites across the Mexican and Canadian
borders, including Port Angeles, in response to the arrest of Mr.
Ressam. The additional security would come from a combination of
redeployed customs inspectors and inspectors working overtime.

Raymond W. Kelly, commissioner of the Customs Service, said that because
of concerns about terrorist attacks during the year-end holidays,
customs, like other law enforcement agencies, had already been placed on
a "heightened state of alert" before the arrest.

The new steps he had ordered, he said, were an additional tightening of
security.

"It is fair to assume that this person tried to cross at a remote point
because of the fairly minimal staffing we have there," he said. However,
he added, people would be unlikely to notice increased delays when
entering the United States, either at remote places or the largest
international airports.

Law enforcement agencies around the world have taken steps to head off
possible terrorist acts.

In Pakistan, the authorities said they had arrested more than 200
people, mostly Afghan nationals, and tightened security in the largest
airports to avert attacks on American citizens, according to The
Associated Press. The arrests were made in the Pakistani capital,
Islamabad, and in northwestern Peshawar, which borders Afghanistan.

And officials in Jordan arrested 13 people last week who the authorities
said were planning attacks there after being trained in Afghanistan.

A spokesman for the Canadian Security Intelligence Service said today
that the potential for terrorist-related violence by Muslim extremists
has been a top concern of the agency in the 1990's.

That concern has been heightened by the attention surrounding New Year's
Eve celebrations and Mr. Ressam's arrest.

Islamic extremists may use the occasion to further their interests
through a terrorist act, said Dan Lambert of the Canadian intelligence
service.

Copyright 1999 The New York Times Company

kkramer

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
Bill Nalty <biln...@bellsouth.net>

> "We're not aware of any other specific threat against particular targets
> in the United States, and obviously if that changes we'll alert the
> American people," Mr. Berger said on the CBS program "Face the Nation."

This is a lie.

> But while security forces have been put on alert in American cities that
> are planning millennial celebrations, the main concern has been
> overseas, because intelligence agencies have said they have "specific
> and credible" information that Americans abroad are being targeted by
> extremists.

And, truly, what can you do? Really? Wear body armor? Carry an ouzi?

> Mr. Berger said that investigators had been unable to discern the
> motives, plans and affiliations of the Algerian, Ahmed Ressam, who was
> arrested last week after he crossed the border by ferry into Port
> Angeles, Wash., driving a car filled with the ingredients for a powerful
> bomb.

This is a lie. But, I don't guess we want too much anti-Islamic press right
now with EgyptAir pending.

Kramer

dudalb

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
Of course you have solid evidence that the Federal Government is behind
every terroirst attack on earth.....

Hunter

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99
I have the same fears. I am still not too sure about OKC.

hunter

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:09:51 GMT,
Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Will Wright) wrote:

> Bill Nalty <biln...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>>http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/washpol/terror-rdp.html
>>
>>The New York Times
>>December 20, 1999
>>
>>National Security Adviser Warns of Risk of Terrorism
>>
>>By STEPHEN LABATON
>>
>>WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 -- With security being tightened after the arrest of
>>an Algerian man who crossed the Canadian border into Washington with
>>powerful bomb-making materials, President Clinton's national security
>>adviser today warned Americans to be more vigilant over the next few
>>weeks because of a "heightened risk of terrorist actions."
>>

>They sure are pumping up the terrorist thing to almost a fevered pitch.
>There's too much invested in this P.R. campaign for the FedGov not to deliver.
>Even if Ol' Osama don't bring us no bad, bad presents, I've got the feeling
>that our very own secret police spooks might do some things to make us believe
>that Santa (opps sorry...Osama) was here!

Chip

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99
On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 06:04:13 -0500, Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net>
wrote:

>I have the same fears. I am still not too sure about OKC.
>
>hunter

How about the World Trade Center ? was that Gumm't spooks too ? FWIW
they've arrested another Algerian:

http://news.excite.com/news/ap/991221/11/news-border-arrest

As EASY crossing as it is from the US to Canada or vice versa as I've
done three times this past summer I'm surprised they actually catch
anyone. Though I doubt I match their "terrorist" profile.

>On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:09:51 GMT,
>Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Will Wright) wrote:
>

>> Bill Nalty <biln...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/washpol/terror-rdp.html
>>>
>>>The New York Times
>>>December 20, 1999
>>>
>>>National Security Adviser Warns of Risk of Terrorism
>>>
>>>By STEPHEN LABATON
>>>
>>>WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 -- With security being tightened after the arrest of
>>>an Algerian man who crossed the Canadian border into Washington with
>>>powerful bomb-making materials, President Clinton's national security
>>>adviser today warned Americans to be more vigilant over the next few
>>>weeks because of a "heightened risk of terrorist actions."

Hunter

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99
I think you are absolutely correct. ZOG chose the holiday season
which is a slow news period to release all this information about evil
senister terrorists sneeking across the Canadian border where there
are only 300 customs agents. Many border crossing points are unmaned
and yet these customs agents were able to apprehend a terrorist by
accident who was carrying bomb making materials.

ZOG flew the six customs agents to Washington and presented them with
photo op metals and awards. The media loved it, with CNN and MSNBC
giving it wall-to-wall coverage. Little ole ladies are seeing arab
terrorist under their beds.

How stupid do they think we are? Don't answer that!

hunter

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:45:35 GMT, "Duane Phinney" <geno...@fdt.com>
wrote:

>They are just testing the sheep to see how many more of their freedoms they
>are willing to give up in the name of security.
>
>Will Wright <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message

>> Bill Nalty <biln...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/washpol/terror-rdp.html
>> >
>> >The New York Times
>> >December 20, 1999
>> >
>> >National Security Adviser Warns of Risk of Terrorism
>> >
>> >By STEPHEN LABATON
>> >
>> >WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 -- With security being tightened after the arrest of
>> >an Algerian man who crossed the Canadian border into Washington with
>> >powerful bomb-making materials, President Clinton's national security
>> >adviser today warned Americans to be more vigilant over the next few
>> >weeks because of a "heightened risk of terrorist actions."

Duane Phinney

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
They are just testing the sheep to see how many more of their freedoms they
are willing to give up in the name of security.

Will Wright <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message

> Bill Nalty <biln...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

> >http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/washpol/terror-rdp.html
> >
> >The New York Times
> >December 20, 1999
> >
> >National Security Adviser Warns of Risk of Terrorism
> >
> >By STEPHEN LABATON
> >
> >WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 -- With security being tightened after the arrest of
> >an Algerian man who crossed the Canadian border into Washington with
> >powerful bomb-making materials, President Clinton's national security
> >adviser today warned Americans to be more vigilant over the next few
> >weeks because of a "heightened risk of terrorist actions."

Nicholas Manousos

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
The decision to put National Guard Troops on the streets New Years Eve
was decided way back when. I was waiting to see how this decision was to
be anounced and under what pretense. Order of events.
Yet, I don't believe this action in itself, bomb smuggling, is enough. I
believe they are going to actually sacrifice a few Usaians to squash all
dissent. Expect an event between X-mas and New Years.
Sad, yet very predictable.

Hunter wrote:

> I think you are absolutely correct. ZOG chose the holiday season
> which is a slow news period to release all this information about evil
> senister terrorists sneeking across the Canadian border where there
> are only 300 customs agents. Many border crossing points are unmaned
> and yet these customs agents were able to apprehend a terrorist by
> accident who was carrying bomb making materials.
>
> ZOG flew the six customs agents to Washington and presented them with
> photo op metals and awards. The media loved it, with CNN and MSNBC
> giving it wall-to-wall coverage. Little ole ladies are seeing arab
> terrorist under their beds.
>
> How stupid do they think we are? Don't answer that!
>
> hunter
>
> On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:45:35 GMT, "Duane Phinney" <geno...@fdt.com>
> wrote:
>

> >They are just testing the sheep to see how many more of their freedoms they
> >are willing to give up in the name of security.

Nicholas Manousos

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
Osama and all the bad terrorists are soo.. stupid. Just when the the US
govt. decides to go on high alert and a terror watch, they decide to
smuggle bombs and consider striking.
Don't these terrorists read the NY Times?

Duane Phinney wrote:

> They are just testing the sheep to see how many more of their freedoms they
> are willing to give up in the name of security.
>
> Will Wright <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message
> >
> > Bill Nalty <biln...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >

> > >http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/washpol/terror-rdp.html
> > >
> > >The New York Times
> > >December 20, 1999
> > >
> > >National Security Adviser Warns of Risk of Terrorism
> > >
> > >By STEPHEN LABATON
> > >
> > >WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 -- With security being tightened after the arrest of
> > >an Algerian man who crossed the Canadian border into Washington with
> > >powerful bomb-making materials, President Clinton's national security
> > >adviser today warned Americans to be more vigilant over the next few
> > >weeks because of a "heightened risk of terrorist actions."

Hunter

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99

Three out of four Israeli Jews cannot identfy the date of Christmas,
according to a poll published yesterday as Israel plays host to floods
of Christian pilgrims to the Holy Land for year 2000 celebrations.

The nationwide survey by the Gallup Institute also found that only 27
percent attach "special significance" to Dec. 25 which Christians
revere as the day Jesus was born in Bethlehem 2000 years ago.

The poll also found that two out of three Israelis do not have a
Christian friend, and that 62 percent are not personally acquainted
with even one Christian.

The poll found that a majority believe Jesus, were he to return today,
would be a Christian preacher rather than a Jewish rabbi?

My analysis of these statistics means that Israeli Jews are not
exposed to the Christian gospel and that Christian missionaries need
to do a better job in Israel. Israel encourages Christian
Evangelicals to come to Israel as tourists but not as
missionaries!!!!!!

hunter

Hunter

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99

The U.S. has reached agreement with China to pay $28 million to
replace the Chinese Belgrade Embassy that the U.S. destroyed by
negligent bombing.

Why cannot ZOG find the government employee who made the mistake and
take the $28 million out of his pay? What ever happened to the
principle of people being responsible for their negligence like Zog
says the Gun makers and Tobacco companies are?

hunter

Hunter

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99

Israel will shut down its nuclear reactor at Dimona for the first time
in three decades of making nuclear weapons for the year 2000.

The reactor will be placed back in operation to continue its
production of nuclear weapons on Jan. 2.

The Israeli Air Force will also ground it planes for Friday and
Saturday on New Years weekend and resume its bombing of Hezvollah
guerrillas in south Lebanon on Sunday. Have a nice day!

hunter

Hunter

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99

The U.S. paid the U.N. the first installment of the $926 million that
Congress appropriated for arrearages. Many in Washington expect the
U.S. to take a more commanding role in the U.N. and fully implement
true ZOG world government.

hunter

kkramer

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net> wrote

> The poll found that a majority believe Jesus, were he to return today,
> would be a Christian preacher rather than a Jewish rabbi?

When Jesus returns, it will be as King of Kings and Lord of Lords <neither
preacher nor Rabbi> BTW, every knee shall bow.

I have even more news for you. If this was a Christian country, Clinton
would not be in the WH. Do you remember Thou shalt not kill?

Regarding the Jewish people, their house was left unto them desolate. They
are blinded. Keep trying, I do. The Bible came down through the Jewish
prophets. Not one gentile wrote a single word in the Bible.

Kramer

Sing Wee

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
I totally agree. Why do we let government officials foul up on a
massive scale and then do nothing?? The criminal culture that exists
courtesy of the US taxpayers is out of control. I suppose the reason
it is no big shock to the ignorant masses is that it has been going on
for generations. President Clinton's legacy rests not on what he
accomplished but on what he got away with. There is good reason
President Clinton protects the criminals within his control. They know
too much. The incompetence displayed by the various federal
bureaucracies is beyond the scope of what can be easily controlled.
This is my recommendation: Don't vote for any candidate that has been
in public office over 8 years. Chances are that by that point the
candidate has been assimilated into the criminal culture and no longer
is working in the interests of the people. In most cases this means
avoiding the Democrats and Republicans totally. Often they recruit
candidates from the private domain who already have been assimilated.
It is rare event anymore for anyone who really believes in our
constitution to get elected. This isn't an accident. The criminal
culture controls the media and the money that can influence the
elections.

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:19:37 -0500, Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net>

Hunter

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
I have great respect for your spiritual wisdom and would disagree with
you only on one point. Luke was a gentile.

hunter

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:17:01 GMT, "kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net>

Hunter

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
Sing Wee: Your wisdom is abundantly evidenced by your thoughtful and
constuctive recomendations. However, once in a blue moon a Ron Paul
comes along and should be allowed to hold office as long as he
demonstates the kind of leadership he has for so long. Washington
does seem to corrupt almost everone that is elected to the Congress.
Even the ones that run on term limits change their position once they
come up against the limits they themselves set.

I feel that one solution to the Congress is to pay them $25,000 per
year and not allow them to earn outside income. That would force them
to seek other employment in a very few years or become so corrupt that
no one would ever vote to reelect them.

hunter

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:11:08 GMT, ha...@chickenshit.com (Sing Wee)

Wayne Mann

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:13:47 -0500, Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net>
wrote:

>My analysis of these statistics means that Israeli Jews are not
>exposed to the Christian gospel and that Christian missionaries need
>to do a better job in Israel. Israel encourages Christian
>Evangelicals to come to Israel as tourists but not as
>missionaries!!!!!!
>
>hunter

Take your anti-Semitism some place else. It does NOT belong
on a.c-e.c.w. Do not post any of it here again!

kkramer

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
Luke, the physician... You are correct. I believe it is safe to say
all prophecy was handed down through Jewish prophets <at tremendous personal
sacrifice but God knew He could count on the Jewish people to Abraham's
credit>

He's coming back for those who are watching for Him. Live as if He was born
yesterday, died today, and is coming back tomorrow.

Kramer <Admitting I'm unworthy>

> I have great respect for your spiritual wisdom and would disagree with
> you only on one point. Luke was a gentile.
> hunter

> >> The poll found that a majority believe Jesus, were he to return today,

wolfer1000

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
its to bad that you dint know that the son of man was not born 2000 years
ago it would be 2037 years ago. but the julen calinder made us lose more
years. and we chose to have xmas when the pagens had there winter holadays
so they would not be killed for beleving in christ
sorry about my spelling
"Wayne Mann" <123456...@callamerica.net> wrote in message

Don Sterner

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
snip

>This is my recommendation: Don't vote for any candidate that has been
>in public office over 8 years. Chances are that by that point the
>candidate has been assimilated into the criminal culture and no longer
>is working in the interests of the people.

You're dreaming. They're already controlled when they get on the
ballot for one of the major parties.

>In most cases this means
>avoiding the Democrats and Republicans totally. Often they recruit
>candidates from the private domain who already have been assimilated.

Often? Always!

>It is rare event anymore for anyone who really believes in our
>constitution to get elected. This isn't an accident. The criminal
>culture controls the media and the money that can influence the
>elections.

Roger that.

Don Sterner

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
>I feel that one solution to the Congress is to pay them $25,000 per
>year and not allow them to earn outside income. That would force them
>to seek other employment in a very few years or become so corrupt that
>no one would ever vote to reelect them.

A better solution is to offer them absolutely NO salary, the
government pays reasonable tightly-controlled expenses, and they
offer their services for free in exchage for the honor of
serving. After all, in a resonable government, congressional
sessions shouldn't last more than 6-8 weeks start to finish.

dudalb

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
Careful guys. In welcoming Hunter as a member of your little conspriacy club
you are taking an anti-semitic fanatic to your bosoms....

Joe Long

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99

Wayne Mann <123456...@callamerica.net> wrote in message ...

>On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:13:47 -0500, Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net>
>wrote:
>

>>My analysis of these statistics means that Israeli Jews are not
>>exposed to the Christian gospel and that Christian missionaries need
>>to do a better job in Israel. Israel encourages Christian
>>Evangelicals to come to Israel as tourists but not as
>>missionaries!!!!!!
>>
>>hunter
>
> Take your anti-Semitism some place else. It does NOT belong
>on a.c-e.c.w. Do not post any of it here again!

Ok - Clinton is a fucking baby killer.... is this more what the topic
should be?

Hunter

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99

Nashville, Tenn (AP)-- The president of the Southern Baptist
Convention said President Clinton "has very few convictions" and
accused his administration of distorting Christian evangelism as
religious hatred, the denomination's newspaper reported yesterday.

Paige Patterson, the leader of the 15.8 million member denomination
that includes Mr. Clinton as a member, said he was offended by White
House spokesman Joe Lockhart's comments during a Dec. 16 press
briefing.

According to the Baptist Press, Mr. Lockart was asked about a Baptist
campaign to pray for and share the Gospel with Hindus, Jews and
Muslims.

"I think the president has made very clear . . . his views on
religious tolerance, and how one of the the greatest challenges going
into the next century is dealing with ethnic and religious hatred, and
coming to grips with the long-held resentments between religions,"
Mr. Lockhart said.

"So I think he's been very clear in his opposition to whatever
organizations, including the Southern Baptists, that perpetuate
ancient religious hatred."

Mr. Patterson said the Clinton administration was trying to bully
Southern Baptists for upholding beliefs about sharing the Christian
faith with people of other religions or no religion.

"Apparently, because the president has very few convictions, he
harbors deep resentment against those who do" Mr. Patterson told the
Baptist Press in an article posted on the Internet.

"I would say that the president or his press secretary or both have
once again demonstrated that the one thing for which they have no
regard is truth," said Mr. Patterson, also president of the
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, N.C.

Richard Land, president of the Baptists' Ethics and Religious Liberty
Commission, called Mr. Lockhart's comments "outrageous, inflammatory
and erroneous."

"To assert that practicing obedience to one's faith by witnessing to
those of other faiths is intolerance is either stupefyingly ignorant
or malicious misrepresentation," Mr. Land said.

My analysis is that something is terribly wrong when leaders of a
country declare sharing one's faith to be a hate crime.

hunter

Debbie Winn

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
"Not one gentile wrote a single a single word in the Bible". you say. What
about Paul?????
kkramer wrote in message ...
>Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net> wrote

synchro...@my-deja.com

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
The subject header is innaccurate. Clinton never once said that
evangelism is a hate crime. He pointed out that religious bigotry--which
is what the Southern Baptist leadership has engaged in--is wrong.

In article <gc846s0mqs1sct6hu...@4ax.com>,

Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net> wrote:

> Nashville, Tenn (AP)-- The president of the Southern Baptist
> Convention said President Clinton "has very few convictions" and
> accused his administration of distorting Christian evangelism as
> religious hatred, the denomination's newspaper reported yesterday.

Standing up to religious bigotry, even in one's own denomination, shows
conviction.

> Paige Patterson, the leader of the 15.8 million member denomination
> that includes Mr. Clinton as a member, said he was offended by White
> House spokesman Joe Lockhart's comments during a Dec. 16 press
> briefing.
>
> According to the Baptist Press, Mr. Lockart was asked about a Baptist
> campaign to pray for and share the Gospel with Hindus, Jews and
> Muslims.

The booklet on Hinduism stated that Hindus have no concept of sin and
personal responsibility and that they have hearts in darkness. In my
book, to say such things against the religion of Gandhi is bigotry.
Lockhart is on the money.

> "I think the president has made very clear . . . his views on
> religious tolerance, and how one of the the greatest challenges going
> into the next century is dealing with ethnic and religious hatred, and
> coming to grips with the long-held resentments between religions,"
> Mr. Lockhart said.
>
> "So I think he's been very clear in his opposition to whatever
> organizations, including the Southern Baptists, that perpetuate
> ancient religious hatred."
>
> Mr. Patterson said the Clinton administration was trying to bully
> Southern Baptists for upholding beliefs about sharing the Christian
> faith with people of other religions or no religion.

Bull

> "Apparently, because the president has very few convictions, he
> harbors deep resentment against those who do" Mr. Patterson told the
> Baptist Press in an article posted on the Internet.

Again, standing up to religious bigotry shows conviction.

> "I would say that the president or his press secretary or both have
> once again demonstrated that the one thing for which they have no
> regard is truth," said Mr. Patterson, also president of the
> Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, N.C.
>
> Richard Land, president of the Baptists' Ethics and Religious Liberty
> Commission, called Mr. Lockhart's comments "outrageous, inflammatory
> and erroneous."

> "To assert that practicing obedience to one's faith by witnessing to
> those of other faiths is intolerance is either stupefyingly ignorant
> or malicious misrepresentation," Mr. Land said.

What audacity! The Southern Baptist leadership slanders other religion
and then accuses those who speak out against this calumny as being
ignorant or engaging in deception.

> My analysis is that something is terribly wrong when leaders of a
> country declare sharing one's faith to be a hate crime.
>
> hunter

No, religious bigotry is Un-American. Clinton was correct in speaking
out against it.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

kkramer

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
Saul of Tarsus was a Jew. He converted and changed his name. I know since
he's a favorite of mine.

Kramer

Debbie Winn <dw...@clarksville.com> wrote

kkramer

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
It's okay to talk about God when referring to the homeless. But, W better
keep his mouth shut! You can use God-references to politically correct
issues only.

With God's Love,
Kramer

Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net> wrote

Patrick Keenan

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
Wolfer,
You may not be aware of it, but your post included the happy99.exe virus.
I'll suggest that you should now check your system with a decent Antivirus
app and do whatever is necessary.

--
Thanks!
Patrick Keenan
wolfer1000 wrote in message ...

>its to bad that you dint know that the son of man was not born 2000 years
>ago it would be 2037 years ago. but the julen calinder made us lose more
>years. and we chose to have xmas when the pagens had there winter holadays
>so they would not be killed for beleving in christ
>sorry about my spelling

kcaj

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
Biil Clinton doesn't know any better. Bill isn't a Christian. Neither
is Hillary Clinton. Bill thinks it gives people a more moral view of
him and his wife's decayed lifestyle by being a Southern Baptist.
Former President Jimmy Carter (The Baptist Sunday School Teacher a.k.a
"Mr Peanut) isn't a Christian either. If I was Patterson I would kick
Bill Clinton out of the Southern Baptist Convention and kick out any
other Southern Baptist church affiliated with the convention that
further accepted him also.

kkramer

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
Liar.

Kramer

<synchro...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > My analysis is that something is terribly wrong when leaders of a
> > country declare sharing one's faith to be a hate crime.

kcaj

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
In article <09920fb9...@usw-ex0107-043.remarq.com>, kcaj
And let me add also that as a Southerner I fully apoligize for the
twisted and mixed-up, liberal political system that has given our great
country, the United States, our last three highest ranking Democrat
Executive officers, Clinton, Gore and Carter. The Southeastern states
area of the America, especially my home state of Georgia has provided
some of the most idiotic political leaders in the last 30 years. I'm
sorry America! Watch who you vote for. Carter gave away the canal and
Clinton and Gore gave away everything else.

<kcaj_sout...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
Biil Clinton doesn't know any better. Bill isn't a Christian.
Neither
is Hillary Clinton. Bill thinks it gives people a more moral view
of
him and his wife's decayed lifestyle by being a Southern Baptist.
Former President Jimmy Carter (The Baptist Sunday School Teacher
a.k.a
"Mr Peanut) isn't a Christian either. If I was Patterson I would
kick
Bill Clinton out of the Southern Baptist Convention and kick out
any
other Southern Baptist church affiliated with the convention that
further accepted him also.

Hunter

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
You do not realize that Christ could change your life so that you
would never want to return to your old way of living. You just have
no idea what you are missing in not knowing Christ as Lord and Savior.
If you have not tried it, don't condemn it. It has always worked for
me.

hunter

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:12:33 GMT, AZimnolabz
<DieYan...@antisocial.com> wrote:

> >My analysis of these statistics means that Israeli Jews are not
> >exposed to the Christian gospel and that Christian missionaries need
> >to do a better job in Israel. Israel encourages Christian
> >Evangelicals to come to Israel as tourists but not as
> >missionaries!!!!!!
> >

>This is probably because they don't want arrogant self-righteous people
>telling them that they live their lives the wrong way.

Hunter

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
In the Southern Baptist Convention each Church is autonomous and has
control of its own membership. Only the members of a church can
remove a person's membership, and as you probably know it is seldom
ever done.

It is so sad to see the moral decay of my country that once was such a
great Christian nation.

hunter

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:42:14 -0800, kcaj
<kcaj_sout...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

>Biil Clinton doesn't know any better. Bill isn't a Christian. Neither
>is Hillary Clinton. Bill thinks it gives people a more moral view of
>him and his wife's decayed lifestyle by being a Southern Baptist.
>Former President Jimmy Carter (The Baptist Sunday School Teacher a.k.a
>"Mr Peanut) isn't a Christian either. If I was Patterson I would kick
>Bill Clinton out of the Southern Baptist Convention and kick out any
>other Southern Baptist church affiliated with the convention that
>further accepted him also.

dudalb

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
ROTFLMAO Hunter! You are not following your saviour's example very well with
all the Anti-Semitic hate fulled posts you make. Seems to me that Anti
Semitism and Christianity are incompatible....unless you buy into the whole
Idenity crap.

AZimnolabz

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99

derspatz

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
> Debbie Winn

> "Not one gentile wrote a single a single word in the
> Bible". you say. What about Paul?????

Que ? And here was me thinking that he
was both Hebrew AND Roman Citizen.

Me thinks you might need to go and have
a re-read of the book of "Acts". Try from
chapter 21 vs 39 onwards - chapter 22
is quite specific of his Jewish origins, nu ?

regarDS

kkramer

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
AZimnolabz <DieYan...@antisocial.com> wrote in message

This is a lot of hate. What a gross generalization!

Kramer

kkramer

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
It's a decision not an argument. You don't need to be defensive. We
believe the Bible is the infallible word of God. It's our decision to
follow the rules. Most of our decisions are made for us and we live fairly
stress-free lives because of it.

What more do you want?

Kramer

Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net> wrote in message

> You do not realize that Christ could change your life so that you
> would never want to return to your old way of living. You just have
> no idea what you are missing in not knowing Christ as Lord and Savior.
> If you have not tried it, don't condemn it. It has always worked for
> me.
>
> hunter
>
> On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:12:33 GMT, AZimnolabz

AZimnolabz

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
"kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net> writes: > AZimnolabz <DieYan...@antisocial.com> wrote in message

> > >My analysis of these statistics means that Israeli Jews are not
> > >exposed to the Christian gospel and that Christian missionaries need
> > >to do a better job in Israel. Israel encourages Christian
> > >Evangelicals to come to Israel as tourists but not as
> > >missionaries!!!!!!
>
> > This is probably because they don't want arrogant self-righteous people
> > telling them that they live their lives the wrong way.
>
> This is a lot of hate. What a gross generalization!

Maybe so, but wouldn't a missionaries job be to try and convert people?
If they try to change the way people live, don't they suggest they are
living the wrong way? Don't christians believe that THEIR way is the only
way to live and be good? Isn't that arrogant and self-righteous? I live
in a small community and a group of people who belong to some alternative
religion recently moved in with the intention of setting up a school nearby.
last week a group of carolers stopped at their house, and once they were
done caroling, they launched into a fundamentalist christian diatribe,
labeling the group heathens and evil without knowing anything about their
belief system. That is a lot of hate and a gross generalization if you
ask me.

AZimnolabz: Blasphemous Heathen

kkramer

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
AZimnolabz <DieYan...@antisocial.com> wrote snip
AZimnolabz: Blasphemous Heathen

You have made your decision and you will live eternally with the
consequences. I have a peace about that.

Kramer

Wayne Mann

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:37:19 -0500, Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net>
wrote:

>You do not realize that Christ could change your life so that you
>would never want to return to your old way of living. You just have
>no idea what you are missing in not knowing Christ as Lord and Savior.
>If you have not tried it, don't condemn it. It has always worked for
>me.
>
>hunter

Do NOT post this type post to a.c-e.c.w. It is NOT allowed.
If you do it again, I will bring it to your ISP's attention. NO MORE!

>On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:12:33 GMT, AZimnolabz

Joe Long

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
Clinton is a baby killer and a coward... he needs to be strung up by his
balls in a television special for all the world to see...

Now - it may not be whitewater related but then again... he must have
learned to kill babies somewhere - so, maybe if someone takes a look we
will learn that he did in actaulity start his baby-killing ways in the
whitewater era...

and quit whining about the crossposts... you sound like my first
mother-in-law... and everyone knows how much she complains... <grin>

Wayne Mann <123456...@callamerica.net> wrote in message

<9qVjODLzUYuqub...@4ax.com>...

tim gueguen

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99

Joe Long <joe...@bainbridge.net> wrote in message

> Clinton is a baby killer and a coward... he needs to be strung up by his
> balls in a television special for all the world to see...
I've heard all sorts of claims against Clinton, but baby killer is a new
one.

tim gueguen 101867

kkramer

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
> > Joe Long <joe...@bainbridge.net> wrote in message
> > Clinton is a baby killer and a coward... he needs to be strung up by his
> > balls in a television special for all the world to see...

> I've heard all sorts of claims against Clinton, but baby killer is a new
> one. tim gueguen 101867

New? You were born last night? Have you heard of infanticide? The current
pc term for it is "partial birth abortion" where you drawn brains out before
baby draws first breath.

The Bill banning infanticide passed both houses and the rapist kills it.
But, of course, a rapist wants abortion to be legal.

Kramer

AZimnolabz

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
"kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net> writes: > > > Joe Long <joe...@bainbridge.net> wrote in message

So does the victim

AZimnolabz

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
"kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net> writes: > AZimnolabz <DieYan...@antisocial.com> wrote snip

> AZimnolabz: Blasphemous Heathen
>
> You have made your decision and you will live eternally with the
> consequences. I have a peace about that.

Do you people have no sense of humour or irony at all? You can't even
construct a good argument. The typical christian response to an argument
is, "Well, you may think so, but I'm right and thats that." which is
surprisingly similiar to the typical argument of my 9 year old brother,
who is slow for his age. Maybe YOU picked the wrong religion and YOU
will live eternally with the consequences. You can't provide any evidence
other than "I just know I'm right" and then talk about how happy it will
make you to see me suffer. You sir, are a bastard.

AZimnolabz: Infallible Earthly Vicar of Christ

Kott Lerbner

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
kkramer wrote:

> > >Joe Long <joe...@bainbridge.net> wrote in message
> > >Clinton is a baby killer and a coward... he needs to be strung up
> > >by his balls in a television special for all the world to see...
> >
> > I've heard all sorts of claims against Clinton, but baby killer
> > is a new one. tim gueguen 101867
>
>New? You were born last night? Have you heard of infanticide?
>The current pc term for it is "partial birth abortion" where you
>drawn brains out before baby draws first breath.

--And you're physical proof that this is a "bad thing"?

Nitin Paul Batra

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
> >New? You were born last night? Have you heard of infanticide?
> >The current pc term for it is "partial birth abortion" where you
> >drawn brains out before baby draws first breath.
Joe is not exaggerating. Here is how NARAL itself describes it (NARAL =
National Abortion and Reproductive-rights Action League):

"A spinal needle is used to remove cerebrospinal fluid,
decreasing the size of the head enough to bring it out safely."
( http://www.korrnet.org/choicetn/late.term.html )

A prettier way to say murder of a baby by drawing out its brains, but it's
exactly what Joe said. Sad how Muslims are called fundamentalists
because so many murder on the pretext of religion, while pretext that
"oh! the baby still has umbilical cord, therefore murder is not really
murder", is not counted as fundamentalist.

Hunter

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99
Why would any pregnant woman want to wait 8 months before deciding she
needed an abortion? I know that having an unwanted pregnancy
indicates poor prior planning but to wait 8 months seems taking
procrastination to the extreme. What is the rationale for this delay?

hunter

tim gueguen

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99

kkramer <kkr...@2xtreme.net> wrote in message

> > > Joe Long <joe...@bainbridge.net> wrote in message
> > > Clinton is a baby killer and a coward... he needs to be strung up by
his
> > > balls in a television special for all the world to see...
>
> > I've heard all sorts of claims against Clinton, but baby killer is a new
> > one. tim gueguen 101867
>
> New? You were born last night? Have you heard of infanticide? The
current
> pc term for it is "partial birth abortion" where you drawn brains out
before
> baby draws first breath.

So you're telling us Clinton is a doctor in his spare time? Boy, is there
nothing he can't do?

tim gueguen 101867

kkramer

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99
It's like taking candy from a baby. I love liberals. They can't argue,
they're unarmed. Sometimes, I feel a little guilty about it but not enough
to stop :)

Kramer

tim gueguen <ad...@sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca> wrote nonresponsive nonsense.

Vesota2

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99
>Subject: Re: Israeli Jews Don't Know Christmas
>From: "tim gueguen" <ad...@sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca>
>Date: Sat, 25 December 1999 01:55 PM EST

Yes, he cant tell the truth if his life depended on it.

Kurt Lochner

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99
Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net> wrote:

>Why would any pregnant woman want to wait 8 months before deciding she
>needed an abortion? I know that having an unwanted pregnancy
>indicates poor prior planning but to wait 8 months seems taking
>procrastination to the extreme. What is the rationale for this delay?

--Mainly? Medical complications.. Birth isn't a "sure" thing, ever..

Wayne Mann

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
On Sat, 25 Dec 1999 20:45:27 -0600, Kurt Lochner <Cap...@at.not>
wrote:

If NO ONE responded to any of the "Evil ^Klown Posse";

"Barbie@MT" <mcco...@imt.net>
"Bear Bottoms" <bbot...@eatel.net>
"familyvalues" <family...@hotmail.com>
"Gary Lantz" <gar...@defnet.com>
"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com>
"john q public"<kysd...@globalynk.net>
"Lucifer" <Pandemonium, Engine City>
"Rich Ankney" <ran...@erols.com>
"sharon_sissom" <sharon...@yahoo.com>
"The Shadow" <the_sh...@hotmail.com>
bertie...@usenet-performance-art.org (Bertie the Bunyip)
Bob Trebor <casi...@interaxs.net>
bre...@no-spam.com
canhors...@aol.com
catt...@aol.com
catt...@earthlink.net
cb...@ync.net (Chris Buck)
cyndi...@my-deja.com
daddio <dadd...@yifan.net>
Dave...@mindspring.com (DGU)
DEB...@webtv.net (Donny \(Emilio\) Balasco)
dotco...@aol.com
ds...@node7.unix.Virginia.EDU (David Salvador Flores)
dsha...@aol.com (DSharp673)
eddie...@my-deja.com
freehold@^snip!^visi.net (Watson Aname)
gdy5...@nospamspiritone.com (silverback)
Henry.E_.Kilpatrick.Jr_`754-...@catalina.org
hkil...@mason2.gmu.edu (HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.)
hrtsh...@aol.com
James Kennemur
jared476
Jed Wells
jhmcclo...@my-deja.com
King Pineapple <craigseu...@hotmail.com.invalid>
Kurt Lochner <Cap...@at.not>Kurt Lochner <Cap...@at.not>
madmk...@aol.com
megan...@aol.com
mi...@law.com (Milt)
more...@aol.com
moreh...@aol.com
msl...@aol.com (MSLU123)
papa...@aol.com
phls...@flash.net
pla...@ix.netcom.com
Plutarch <"dancer46"@earthlink.net>
ppar...@swbell.net (Pat Parson)
ri...@new-orleans.neosoft.com (RHA)
rose...@idt.net
scot...@maine.maine.edu (Scott D. Erb)
she...@hotmail.com
snic...@divinefart.com (Rosell19)
soph...@aol.com
The Shadow <shado...@my-dejanews.com>
The Shadow <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]>
the_sh...@hotmail.com
Treb 'or <tre...@my-dejanews.com>
tre...@my-deja.com (Trebor)
Trebor <ddru...@poboysrus.com>
trebor <tre...@sirius.com>
victo...@aol.com (Victory711)
Volt...@geocities.com
Wanda Hodge <wmh...@usa.net>
whor...@pipeline.com (Walt Horning)
William Jarrell
Xona
y2ksp...@earthlink.net
ze...@snowcrest.net (Bryan R. Jamieson)

None of us would have to see their crap, since most of us
have them kill filed. We are ONLY forced to see their lies and BS
when someone responds to them. Let us all kill file and not respond
to this group. I've had to expand from the Dirty Dozen to
the "Evil ^Klown Posse" because of the extraordinary demand.

Who Loves Ya, Baby?

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
Kurt Lochner wrote in message <386581...@at.not>...

>Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net> wrote:
>>
>>procrastination to the extreme. What is the rationale for this delay?
>
>--Mainly? Medical complications.. Birth isn't a "sure" thing, ever..

Yup, that's sure true.

Same way with legal "complications".

Subpeona got your tongue, Kurt? :)

Kurt Lochner

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
<vene...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>[..]Subpeona got your tongue, Kurt?/../

--Nope, and your excuse for being a frightened dolt is?

kkramer

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
From anonymous poster "Matt at Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]"?

Plonk!

Kramer

John H. McCloskey

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
Matt wrote:

> Wayne Mann <123456...@callamerica.net> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:37:19 -0500, Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>You do not realize that Christ could change your life so that you
> >>would never want to return to your old way of living. You just have
> >>no idea what you are missing in not knowing Christ as Lord and Savior.
> >>If you have not tried it, don't condemn it. It has always worked for
> >>me.
> >>
> >>hunter
> >>
> > Do NOT post this type post to a.c-e.c.w. It is NOT allowed.
> >If you do it again, I will bring it to your ISP's attention. NO MORE!
>
> Wayne, if you cannot get anything done about mega-spammers like rosell19
> or Kurt Lochner, you ought to forget about contacting ISP's of people who
> post much, much less trash here than those two do.

Hell, if it's not spam for His Texcellency, it shore ain't no spam for me.

Unfortunately, however, knowing that knowing Christ personally is not pure
political spam is only the _via negativa_ side of the matter. I daresay heroin could
change one's life so one would never want &c. &c.

Would somebody who can better than subvocally mumble to herself ("you just have no
idea") when she thinks please care to explain GOProtestant Christology and Evangelical
Billbashing to us heathen Clintonistas?

== Yours, J. H. McLockefan == ... sobie spiewam a Muzom ... ==

Who Loves Ya, Baby?

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
Kurt Lochner wrote in message <386632...@at.not>...

><vene...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>>[..]Subpeona got your tongue, Kurt?/../
>
>--Nope, and your excuse for being a frightened dolt is?

I'm just interesting in the changes to your posting
patterns, Kurt. You used to respond to each
and every single post, if only to add a single
meaningless line.

Apparently you've started your New Year's
resolution early. :)

Wayne Mann

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
On 26 Dec 1999 19:47:50 -0000, Matt
<Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

>Wayne Mann <123456...@callamerica.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:37:19 -0500, Hunter <hdhu...@netkonnect.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>You do not realize that Christ could change your life so that you
>>>would never want to return to your old way of living. You just have
>>>no idea what you are missing in not knowing Christ as Lord and Savior.
>>>If you have not tried it, don't condemn it. It has always worked for
>>>me.
>>>
>>>hunter
>>>
>> Do NOT post this type post to a.c-e.c.w. It is NOT allowed.
>>If you do it again, I will bring it to your ISP's attention. NO MORE!
>
>Wayne, if you cannot get anything done about mega-spammers like rosell19
>or Kurt Lochner, you ought to forget about contacting ISP's of people who
>post much, much less trash here than those two do.

I haven't tried to do anything about them. However this is
NOT a religion group. It is about CLINTON & WHITEWATER. There is
plenty of spam here as you point out without allowing the seed of
religion to sprout here and have twice as much then. Everyone is
welcome to talk about whatever they want, but there is a proper
newsgroup for each subject, after all if they didn't have newsgroups
and every post was in one group I'm sure you can imagine what it would
be like. Therefore there are newsgroups dedicated to particular
subjects. and this one is CLINTON AND WHITEWATER. There are others
for religion as there are for Golf, Basketball, Chess, NASCAR, and on
and on. Defending spam by pointing out other spam is disingen=uous at
best. SPAM IS SPAM, however some spammers sneak close enough to the
subject so they can get away with it like you suggested.
Bottom line as has been demonstrated many times, any newsgroup
that does do all it can to stop some religious posters will be
inundated with them. It's called proselytizing so they claim.

Kurt Lochner

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Blowharde Horn <vene...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Kurt Lochner was laughing at the usual loonery provided by:

> ><vene...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > >[..]Subpeona got your tongue, Kurt?/../
> >
> > --Nope, and your excuse for being a frightened dolt is?
>
>I'm just interesting in the changes to your posting
>patterns, Kurt. You used to respond to each

>and every single post, if only to add a/../

--Add a remark critical of your right-wing rhetoric? Yup...

Doug Berry

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:13:47 -0500, Hunter
<hdhu...@netkonnect.net> found stone tablets, which when
translated read:

(Making a quick check of a.c, I see this)

>Three out of four Israeli Jews cannot identfy the date of Christmas,
>according to a poll published yesterday as Israel plays host to floods
>of Christian pilgrims to the Holy Land for year 2000 celebrations.

Hunter, this may shock you, but Israel is a Jewish Country!! We
don't celebrate Christmas, or Easter! I also find this "poll"
very suspicious since as you point out Christmas is a very busy
time of tourism... and didn't you yourself claim that Israeli
hotels were being forced to take down Christmas trees a few weeks
back? If 75% of the population didn't know what they were for,
what's the problem?

Quick: What is Yom Kippur, and how is it celebrated? Don't
know? I'm not surprised.
--

Douglas E. Berry grid...@mindspring.com
http://gridlore.home.mindspring.com/index.html

"Conspiracy theory is the sophistication of the ignorant."
-Richard Grenier

Hi! I'm a .sig virus! Join the fun and copy me into yours! :)

Doug Berry

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:37:19 -0500, Hunter

<hdhu...@netkonnect.net> found stone tablets, which when
translated read:

>You do not realize that Christ could change your life so that you

>would never want to return to your old way of living. You just have
>no idea what you are missing in not knowing Christ as Lord and Savior.
>If you have not tried it, don't condemn it. It has always worked for
>me.

Hunter, Saul had his eyes opened by God on the road to Damascus,
yes? He didn't need a hateful, hurtful lying idiot like you to
do his work.

Doug Berry

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 02:46:03 GMT, "kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net>

found stone tablets, which when translated read:

>> This is probably because they don't want arrogant self-righteous people
>> telling them that they live their lives the wrong way.
>

>This is a lot of hate. What a gross generalization!

OK, name the number of pogroms, exiles, inquistions, and
holocausts organized by jews against Christians. Be specific,
and give references.

Also, I'm willing to bet that you've never had a rabbi show up on
your doorstep with two minutes left in a close football game to
try to convert you to Judaism.

kkramer

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Doug Berry <grid...@mindspring.com> wrote
snip

Chill, Dougie, I married a Jew.
Kramer

kkramer

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
AZimnolabz <DieYan...@antisocial.com> wrote
> So does the victim

The only "victim" in abortion is the unborn child.
Kramer

kkramer

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
AZimnolabz <DieYan...@antisocial.com> wrote snip

You sir, are a bastard.

When a lib resorts to name-calling it means: "Uncle!" Yes, you have cried
uncle for me. Thanks.

Kramer

Hunter

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:28:26 GMT, grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)
wrote:

>Quick: What is Yom Kippur, and how is it celebrated? Don't
>know? I'm not surprised.

I think it is the Day of Attonement, when there were sacrifices made
by the people for their sins. Until 70 AD animals were sacrificed;
now every one just goes to the Temple and fasts.

Arn't these sacrifices symbolic of the sacrifice that the Messiah
will make for the people? Christians believe the Messiah has come in
the form of Jesus, but the Jews believe that the Messiah has not yet
come, right? But the Jews still await the coming of the Messiah,
right?

hunter

kkramer

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
It's one of the Seven Feasts given in the Old Testament. Hunter, you don't
have to prove anything.

And, we KNOW Messiah has come and is coming back for those who look for him.

Kramer

Doug Berry

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:42:14 -0800, kcaj
<kcaj_sout...@yahoo.com.invalid> found stone tablets, which
when translated read:

>Biil Clinton doesn't know any better. Bill isn't a Christian. Neither
>is Hillary Clinton.

Matthew 7:1
Do not judge so that you will not be judged.

Romans 2:1
Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes
judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn
yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.

Romans 14:4
Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he
stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make
him stand.

James 4:11
Do not speak against one another, brethren. He who speaks against
a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and
judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of
the law but a judge of it.

Amazing the number of Christians who never seem to have read the
Bible...

Doug Berry

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Sat, 25 Dec 1999 20:08:57 GMT, "kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net>

found stone tablets, which when translated read:

>It's like taking candy from a baby. I love liberals. They can't argue,

>they're unarmed. Sometimes, I feel a little guilty about it but not enough
>to stop :)

Partial Birth abortions have been legal since Roe v. Wade. Why
didn't reagan do anything to stop them? Or Bush? They had *12
years*...

Black ICE

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Doug Berry wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 02:46:03 GMT, "kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net>

> found stone tablets, which when translated read:
>
> >> This is probably because they don't want arrogant self-righteous people
> >> telling them that they live their lives the wrong way.
> >
> >This is a lot of hate. What a gross generalization!
>
> OK, name the number of pogroms, exiles, inquistions, and
> holocausts organized by jews against Christians. Be specific,
> and give references.

Maybe it's just me, Doug, but I would think that, if the Jews really
were in charge of a vast conspiracy to rule the world, their first order
of business, centuries ago, would have been to implement Rule Number One
for World-Controlling Conspiracies:

Keep Your Fellow Conspirators From Being Killed In Carload Lots.

<<snip>>

AZimnolabz

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
"kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net> writes: > AZimnolabz <DieYan...@antisocial.com> wrote snip
That is the saddest argument I have ever seen. I don't even know what
you mean by "lib" and I didn't cry "uncle". I can honestly say I have
never seen a worse argument in my entire life. My apologies for name
calling, but your massive ignorance simply angered me to much. I thought
aftering posting I shouldn't have said it, but no use crying over spilled
blood.

AZimnolabz.

AZimnolabz

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
"kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net> writes: > AZimnolabz <DieYan...@antisocial.com> wrote
> > So does the victim
>
> The only "victim" in abortion is the unborn child.

I meant the victim of the rape, who usually want the abortion.

kkramer

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Plonk.

Kramer
"They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it." William Penn

Doug Berry <grid...@mindspring.com> wrote nothing at all worth reading.
He's just twisting and perverting the gospel to his own ends.

kkramer

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
How old are you Berry? Plonk.

Kramer
"They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it." William Penn

Doug Berry <grid...@mindspring.com> wrote nothing worth reading.

Doug Berry

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 01:53:21 GMT, "kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net>

found stone tablets, which when translated read:

>Plonk.

>Doug Berry <grid...@mindspring.com> wrote nothing at all worth reading.

The Bible is not worth reading?

>He's just twisting and perverting the gospel to his own ends.

So quoting Jesus' own words is perverting the gospel? I find it
highly amusing that rather than respond to my post which
consisted of nothing but biblical quotes, kkramer chose to run
and hide.

Coward.

Posted and Mailed.

kkramer

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
First of all, thanks for tweaking your addy. This allows me to killfile you
time and time again. I like that.

Second, you're insipid. Why should I bother with you? God gave me judgment
and I am exercising it now.

Happy New Year! Enjoy it in my killfile, again.

Kramer

Doug Berry <grid...@mindspring.com> wrote nothing worth reading which
surprises no one.

Wayne Mann

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:40:14 GMT, grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)
wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Dec 1999 20:08:57 GMT, "kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net>

>found stone tablets, which when translated read:
>

>>It's like taking candy from a baby. I love liberals. They can't argue,
>>they're unarmed. Sometimes, I feel a little guilty about it but not enough
>>to stop :)
>
>Partial Birth abortions have been legal since Roe v. Wade. Why
>didn't reagan do anything to stop them? Or Bush? They had *12
>years*...

Little thing called a Constitution. The president cannot
change the Constitution by themselves and actually no function in
changing it. It MUST be an amendment passed by the House and Senate
and submitted to the States to ratify. The President can't do it.

Doug Berry

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:23:42 GMT, "kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net>

found stone tablets, which when translated read:

>First of all, thanks for tweaking your addy. This allows me to killfile you

>time and time again. I like that.

I did not "tweak my addy", I mailed my response to you. Are you
sure you know how to us that computer?

>Second, you're insipid. Why should I bother with you? God gave me judgment
>and I am exercising it now.

God also tells you not to judge your fellow man, but I guess
that's part of the Word of the Creator of the Universe that you
find inconvenient.

>Happy New Year! Enjoy it in my killfile, again.

Your killfile is rapidly becoming a repository for thinking
minds.

Doug Berry

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:56:54 -0800, Wayne Mann
<123456...@callamerica.net> found stone tablets, which when
translated read:

> Little thing called a Constitution. The president cannot
>change the Constitution by themselves and actually no function in
>changing it. It MUST be an amendment passed by the House and Senate
>and submitted to the States to ratify. The President can't do it.

did either of them ever try to introduce an amendment?

kkramer

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Doug Berry <grid...@mindspring.com> pretends to know God, again. SNIP

God gave us free will and expects it to be exercised properly. I am now
exercising my free-will and showing good judgment by plonking you a 3d time.
LOL

Kramer :) still chuckling.

kkramer

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Doug Berry <grid...@mindspring.com> wrote nothing worth reading.

I recommend the Dougie spend the Year 2000 in everyone's killfile.

Hasta la vista.

Kramer

Doug Berry

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:09:53 GMT, "kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net>

found stone tablets, which when translated read:

>Doug Berry <grid...@mindspring.com> pretends to know God, again. SNIP

No, just the word of God, as written. you should read it some
time. All of it. Not just the parts you use to justify your
actions.

>God gave us free will and expects it to be exercised properly. I am now
>exercising my free-will and showing good judgment by plonking you a 3d time.
>LOL
>
>Kramer :) still chuckling.

Kkramer, I've done absolutely nothing to munge my address. If
you can't figure out how to killfile me in Outlook Depress, I
have little hope for you...

kcaj

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>Biil Clinton doesn't know any better. Bill isn't a Christian.
> Neither
> >is Hillary Clinton.
> Matthew 7:1

You and your type can't distinquish the differece between judgement and
just letting anybody do whatever they want. This is a very much used
excuse by people who want to do anything they want. Christ never said
to just passively and meekly allow anybody to do anything they want.
Christ didn't allow people to make the temple a marketplace and let the
seller's and buyer's know it when he beat them with a cat of
nine-tails. This excuse isn't good enough for either you or your
Jackass brother Bill.

Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
> Romans 2:1
> Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes
> judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn
> yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
> Romans 14:4

You have completely taken these verses out of context and have
displaced their meanings just as all you and your liberal lieing
brothers always do. You have taken from and added verses to the bible
and your reward will be exactly as stated in the Biblical Book of
Revelation

Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he
> stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make
> him stand.
> James 4:11

Out of context as usual. Bill and Hillary aren't Christians, as this
verse specifically pertains to.

> Do not speak against one another, brethren. He who speaks against
> a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and
> judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of
> the law but a judge of it.

Yes amazing are the number of people who take individual verses out of
context of the meaning of their various chapters...

> Amazing the number of Christians who never seem to have read the
> Bible...

> --

"Conspiracy Theory is the pursuit of truth." kcaj 1999

> "Conspiracy theory is the sophistication of the ignorant."
> -Richard Grenier
> Hi! I'm a .sig virus! Join the fun and copy me into yours! :)

kcaj

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
And obviously with your scepticism you aren't a Christian either. How
so this pertain to you???

> Matthew 7:1

>Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
> Romans 2:1
> Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes
> judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn
> yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
> Romans 14:4

> Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he
> stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make
> him stand.
> James 4:11

> Do not speak against one another, brethren. He who speaks against
> a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and
> judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of
> the law but a judge of it.

> Amazing the number of Christians who never seem to have read the
> Bible...
> --
> Douglas E. Berry grid...@mindspring.com
> http://gridlore.home.mindspring.com/index.html

Doug Berry

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:11:05 GMT, "kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net>

found stone tablets, which when translated read:

>I recommend the Dougie spend the Year 2000 in everyone's killfile.

This guy must be terrified of what I have to say.. much like the
Temple Elders were afraid of Jesus' message. Same old story, he
can't challenge what I say so he tries to make ther world ignore
the messanger.

>Hasta la vista.

Vaya Con Dios, confundíste pequeño raro

kcaj

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
You speak as one who has authority in Christ. You obviously know the
word and fully understand these verses are from Christ's children
to his children but you're evidently not a Christian and this has
nothing to do with you. Jesus Christ specifically stated "If you love
me you will keep my commandments." Neither Bill or Hillary have kept
Christ's commandments and have promoted "themes" and agendas that are
completely against everything taught by Jesus Christ and all the other
great Biblical leaders and prophets as specifically commanded them by
God. You don't have any authority whatsoever to speak on something
you're not acquainted with.

> Matthew 7:1
> Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
> Romans 2:1
> Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes
> judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn
> yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
> Romans 14:4
> Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he
> stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make
> him stand.
> James 4:11
> Do not speak against one another, brethren. He who speaks against
> a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and
> judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of
> the law but a judge of it.
> Amazing the number of Christians who never seem to have read the
> Bible...

> --
> Douglas E. Berry grid...@mindspring.com
> http://gridlore.home.mindspring.com/index.html
> "Conspiracy theory is the sophistication of the ignorant."
> -Richard Grenier
> Hi! I'm a .sig virus! Join the fun and copy me into yours! :)

Shrub W. Bush

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

Doug Berry wrote:

> So quoting Jesus' own words is perverting the gospel? I find it
> highly amusing that rather than respond to my post which
> consisted of nothing but biblical quotes, kkramer chose to run
> and hide.

A post consisting of nothing but biblical quotes? What sane person
would NOT choose to run and hide?

Wayne Mann

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:12:44 GMT, grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:56:54 -0800, Wayne Mann
><123456...@callamerica.net> found stone tablets, which when
>translated read:
>

>> Little thing called a Constitution. The president cannot
>>change the Constitution by themselves and actually no function in
>>changing it. It MUST be an amendment passed by the House and Senate
>>and submitted to the States to ratify. The President can't do it.
>
>did either of them ever try to introduce an amendment?

Presidents cannot "Introduce" amendments, ONLY people in
Congress can do that. The ONLY way a president can get something
"Introduced" is by having a friendly member do it for them. During
the Reagan and Bush terms a number of Constitutional amendments were
offered by different Republicans, but since the Democrats Controlled
the House all that time and the Senate almost all that time it never
got taken up on the floor. That is NOT either Reagan or Bush's fault.
Look where the real problem is. The politicians in Congress do what
their constituents want. A majority of the public does not want a
Constitutional amendment on Abortion. Just because many people feel
strongly about it, does not make a majority.

With that said, my personal opinion about it is this. I don't
want the Federal government involved in it in any way. I want to
leave it up to the states. Period.

The Thingy

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

kkramer wrote:

> Doug Berry <grid...@mindspring.com> wrote nothing worth reading.
>

> I recommend the Dougie spend the Year 2000 in everyone's killfile.
>

> Hasta la vista.
>
> Kramer

Nuh, it's fun with him around, and I seem to learn a lot from this NG.

Roncelin de Fos

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Hunter stated:
>The poll found that a majority believe Jesus, were he to return today,
>would be a Christian preacher rather than a Jewish rabbi?

>My analysis of these statistics means that Israeli Jews are not
>exposed to the Christian gospel and that Christian missionaries need
>to do a better job in Israel. Israel encourages Christian Evangelicals
>to come to Israel as tourists but not as missionaries!!!!!!

Given that Jesus never intended to start a separate religion, the fact
that a majority of Jews believe that he would return as a Christian
preacher rather than a Jewish rabbi illustrates the depth of the
failure of Christianity to maintain consistency with its original
precepts.

By way of demonstration did you know that:

1) "Jesus" is not his real name in English but is the result of
translational corruption (his Hebrew name Y'shua translates directly as
"Joshua" in English)?

2) That the correct translation of the Hebrew word describing his
occupation is "stone mason" and not "carpenter"?

3) That he taught the teachings of a Pharisaical school known as Bet
Hillel (even quoting Hillel outright at times) and referred to Bet
Hillel as "the righteous" in Matthew ch 23 (personified in Zechariah
ben Berechiah; see also Josephus' "Wars", 4:335)?

and I can go on and on and on.

As for your assessment that Christian missionaries need to do a better
job, it is illogical and oxymoronic for a Jew to convert to
Christianity.

First, God said that there is only One Savior -- Him (Hosea 13:4).

Second, God told Israel, "I am the Lord; I change not so you [Jews] are
not destroyed." (Malachi 3:6)

Third, the first chapter of John, claiming that Jesus is the Logos (a
singularly Greek concept incidentilly) equates him with the Creator God
(aka. the God of Israel). For more on the concept of the Logos refer to
Heroclitus, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle.

Conclusion: If Jesus is the Savior and the Creator this means that he
is also the God of Israel. If the God of Israel does not change then
Jesus, as the God of Israel, has changed nothing. If Jesus is the God
of Israel, the Savior, and has changed nothing, then a Jew cannot "come
to know Christ" because the Jew already knows him by virtue of His
essence as the God of Israel.

Perhaps it is the Christian missionaries who should learn a thing or
two about their Jewish roots (since, afterall, Jesus came for the LOST
of the house of Israel -- a vain distinction if ALL of Israel is lost).
And, God does nothing vain.

--
"We hear a promise, hard to understand:
From the compulsion that all creatures binds,

Doug Berry

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:31:59 -0500, "Shrub W. Bush"
<o...@moneymakestheworldgoro.und> found stone tablets, which when
translated read:

>Doug Berry wrote:

*Grin* Normally, I'd agree, but when dealing with the utter
self-righteous judgemental type whop give Christianity a bad
name, it is fun to remind them what they're *supposed* be
doing...

Doug Berry

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:00:58 -0800, kcaj
<kcaj_sout...@yahoo.com.invalid> found stone tablets, which
when translated read:

>And obviously with your scepticism you aren't a Christian either. How

>so this pertain to you???

Gee. You finally figured out I'm not a Christian? You should be
an analyst for the CIA.

It wasn't meant to pertain to me, but to the judgemental
"Christian" who was judging all around him, while ignoring the
beam in his own eye.

Doug Berry

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:34:49 -0800, Wayne Mann
<123456...@callamerica.net> found stone tablets, which when
translated read:

>>did either of them ever try to introduce an amendment?
>
> Presidents cannot "Introduce" amendments, ONLY people in
>Congress can do that. The ONLY way a president can get something
>"Introduced" is by having a friendly member do it for them. During
>the Reagan and Bush terms a number of Constitutional amendments were
>offered by different Republicans, but since the Democrats Controlled
>the House all that time and the Senate almost all that time it never
>got taken up on the floor. That is NOT either Reagan or Bush's fault.

That's what I meant to say.. fighting the Peruvian Death Flu this
week. I wasn't aware that Reagan Bush had had legislation
introduced. Thanks for clearing that up.

>Look where the real problem is. The politicians in Congress do what
>their constituents want. A majority of the public does not want a
>Constitutional amendment on Abortion. Just because many people feel
>strongly about it, does not make a majority.
>
> With that said, my personal opinion about it is this. I don't
>want the Federal government involved in it in any way. I want to
>leave it up to the states. Period.

Exactly. Who'd think we'd ever agree on an issue?

kkramer

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Roncelin de Fos wrote nothing worth reading.

Your gross generalizations of "Christians" falls so far short of the mark.
And, you're not worth the time to correct.

Plonk.

Kramer

AZimnolabz

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

It must be nice to just ignore any legitimate arguments that come your
way and feel superior for it.

> Plonk.
>
> Kramer

By saying "plonk" you obviously acknowledged that you are wrong about
everything and I win the argument.

AZimnolabz

Doug Berry

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:49:46 GMT, AZimnolabz
<DieYan...@antisocial.com> found stone tablets, which when
translated read:

>"kkramer" <kkr...@2xtreme.net> writes:

>> Roncelin de Fos wrote nothing worth reading.
>>
>> Your gross generalizations of "Christians" falls so far short of the mark.
>> And, you're not worth the time to correct.
>
>It must be nice to just ignore any legitimate arguments that come your
>way and feel superior for it.

Ever wonder why he bothers reading at all?

It is loading more messages.