Are there any AGFFers from the 90s on here? Linda

Linda

Sep 21, 2015, 3:21:42 AM9/21/15
Are there any old AGFFers from the 90s on here?
Linda

Cassandra J. Nichols

Oct 16, 2015, 5:48:44 PM10/16/15
On 9/21/2015 12:21 AM, Linda wrote:

> Are there any old AGFFers from the 90s on here?

If the late 90s count, then yes in my case.

I'm also a Blizzard of '93 victim.

--
- Cassandra J. Nichols

lcswe...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2015, 2:33:45 PM11/12/15
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 3:21:42 AM UTC-4, Linda wrote:
> Are there any old AGFFers from the 90s on here?
> Linda

Hello Cassandra....nice to see an AGFFer here! Linda

Ash666

Nov 13, 2015, 3:07:15 PM11/13/15
On 2015-09-21, Linda <lcswe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any old AGFFers from the 90s on here?

I am, though only if "checks usenet every several years" qualifies as
"on here".

<shuts down Netscape Navigator 3.0 GOLD>

<starts up Free Agent>

<searches madly for "that pic">

--
Ash666 - "Tomorrow is another day. Damn."

lcswe...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2015, 3:32:29 PM12/13/15
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 3:21:42 AM UTC-4, Linda wrote:
> Are there any old AGFFers from the 90s on here?
> Linda

I only check here very rarely. But it's nice to see you......Linda