Someone out there is less dead than the rest of you. Speak.

Eyeglazer

Jan 17, 2004, 5:00:20 AM1/17/04
Hail Eris.

--

Eyeglazer, Lord of Boredom.

Abandon hope, and ye abolish fear.

Katyanna

Jan 19, 2004, 1:38:11 AM1/19/04
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:00:20 -0600, Eyeglazer <no...@none.none>
wrote:

>Hail Eris.

Hail Ilpalazzo!

--
Kat

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out
of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
-Frank Lloyd Wright

Ash666

Jan 19, 2004, 3:53:28 AM1/19/04
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:00:20 -0600, Eyeglazer wrote:

> Hail Eris.

Ash666 Stats:
Pulse: 0
Diastolic BP: 0
Systolic BP: 0
Typing WPM: 120

--
Ash666 - "Tomorrow is another day. Damn."

Katyanna

Jan 19, 2004, 4:46:12 AM1/19/04
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:53:28 -0800, Ash666 <ash...@ash666.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:00:20 -0600, Eyeglazer wrote:
>
>> Hail Eris.
>
>Ash666 Stats:
>Pulse: 0
>Diastolic BP: 0
>Systolic BP: 0
>Typing WPM: 120

YOU!

Where the HELL have you been?!

Damn, I've missed talking to you. Guess that's what I get for
dropping off the AIM planet. Well. I'm there. I've just changed
my AIM name too many times. ^^;;

Eyeglazer

Jan 19, 2004, 4:49:36 AM1/19/04
In defince of the Ennui Edicts, Ash666 wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:00:20 -0600, Eyeglazer wrote:
>
>> Hail Eris.
>
>Ash666 Stats:
>Pulse: 0
>Diastolic BP: 0
>Systolic BP: 0
>Typing WPM: 120

Sounds too much like me.

Cassandra J. Nichols

Jan 19, 2004, 2:46:01 PM1/19/04
Eyeglazer wrote:

> Hail Eris.

Eris? Qui est ce?

I am speaking, to a newsgroup that isn't dead. Really.

--
- Cassandra J. Nichols

Eyeglazer

Jan 20, 2004, 5:20:04 AM1/20/04
In defince of the Ennui Edicts, Cassandra J. Nichols wrote:

>Eyeglazer wrote:
>
>> Hail Eris.
>
>Eris? Qui est ce?

If I knew what that meant, I'd answer you.

Cassandra J. Nichols

Jan 20, 2004, 8:09:41 AM1/20/04
Eyeglazer wrote:

> Cassandra J. Nichols wrote:
>
>> Eyeglazer wrote:
>>
>>> Hail Eris.
>>
>> Eris? Qui est ce?
>
> If I knew what that meant, I'd answer you.

It's bad French for "Who is that?".

Eyeglazer

Jan 20, 2004, 9:06:24 PM1/20/04
In defince of the Ennui Edicts, Cassandra J. Nichols wrote:

>Eyeglazer wrote:
>
>> Cassandra J. Nichols wrote:

>>> Eris? Qui est ce?
>>
>> If I knew what that meant, I'd answer you.
>
>It's bad French for "Who is that?".

A crazy woman.

Brillo

Jan 23, 2004, 12:51:52 AM1/23/04
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:46:12 -0600, Katyanna wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:53:28 -0800, Ash666 <ash...@ash666.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:00:20 -0600, Eyeglazer wrote:
>>
>>> Hail Eris.
>>
>>Ash666 Stats:
>>Pulse: 0
>>Diastolic BP: 0
>>Systolic BP: 0
>>Typing WPM: 120
>

> YOU!
>
> Where the HELL have you been?!

Should I answer that question, or just flush the toilet? :)

> Damn, I've missed talking to you. Guess that's what I get for
> dropping off the AIM planet. Well. I'm there. I've just changed
> my AIM name too many times. ^^;;

Heh, I guess I can safely assume that I can't AIM "M**nAn**lK"?

You can e-mail me by e-mailing any username you want @ either
disco-zombie.net or filmsrandom.com. I haven't been on AIM in so long that
I don't know which of my old names go with which of my generic passwords.

So I'll get back to you on that. :)

Katyanna

Jan 23, 2004, 1:53:27 AM1/23/04
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:51:52 -0800, Brillo
<bri...@brillo.ollirb> wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:46:12 -0600, Katyanna wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:53:28 -0800, Ash666 <ash...@ash666.com>
>> wrote:

>>>Ash666 Stats:
>>>Pulse: 0
>>>Diastolic BP: 0
>>>Systolic BP: 0
>>>Typing WPM: 120
>>

>> YOU!
>>
>> Where the HELL have you been?!
>
>Should I answer that question, or just flush the toilet? :)

Heh. I guess whichever woud be most accurate. :)

>> Damn, I've missed talking to you. Guess that's what I get for
>> dropping off the AIM planet. Well. I'm there. I've just changed
>> my AIM name too many times. ^^;;
>
>Heh, I guess I can safely assume that I can't AIM "M**nAn**lK"?

Eh. I could reactivate it, no doubt, but yeah, stopped using
that one a long time ago. Ithink about the time you fell off the
planet. ;)

>You can e-mail me by e-mailing any username you want @ either
>disco-zombie.net or filmsrandom.com. I haven't been on AIM in so long that
>I don't know which of my old names go with which of my generic passwords.
>
>So I'll get back to you on that. :)

*snickers* 'Sokay. I don't know which name you'd use anyway, and
I have a tendency to keep aim set so that if I don't know you,
you don't talk to me. Irritates people, but hey, too many
irritated me first. ;)

I'll get in touch with you. :)

Jonny

Jan 24, 2004, 7:02:10 PM1/24/04
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:38:11 -0600, Katyanna <K...@IsNotHere.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:00:20 -0600, Eyeglazer <no...@none.none>
>wrote:
>
>>Hail Eris.
>
>Hail Ilpalazzo!

Hail to the busdriver!

--
- Jonny

X-Records Ebay Department

Mini-Greg Level 52
Sluto #18
Wielder of the Materia Saber, LCM1 hand blaster and BFOKS
Owner of Jonny's Ice Cream Store (Closed for re-furnishing) (See alt.current-events.blizzard-of-93)
Defender of Cassandra
Conquerer of VTAN
Eater of Bagels
AGFF Veteran

"Someone once told him that bagels and cream cheese
were the food of the gods."
- Chapter 10 of Space: Above and Beyond

All my points, medals and stuff are in the freezer to save bandwidth as it's too extensive.

-----
"She always is complaining that I'm poking her... I'm sorry, I get
stimulated easily..." - Funk
-----

AIM: JonnyAGFF
EbayID: xrecords-store

www.xrecords.co.uk

To see our ebay auctions click here...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=xrecords-store&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Cassandra J. Nichols

Jan 26, 2004, 12:53:41 PM1/26/04
Jonny wrote:

> Katyanna wrote:

>> Eyeglazer wrote:
>>
>>> Hail Eris.
>>
>> Hail Ilpalazzo!
>
> Hail to the busdriver!

... busdriver, busdriver!

Hail to the busdriver, busdriver man!

Saint Avenger

Feb 7, 2004, 7:40:35 PM2/7/04
So says Eyeglazer:

> Hail Eris.

You all missed my birthday.

- Avenger

Eyeglazer

Feb 7, 2004, 8:06:24 PM2/7/04
In defince of the Ennui Edicts, Saint Avenger wrote:

>So says Eyeglazer:
>
>> Hail Eris.
>
>You all missed my birthday.

Happy next step towards the worm-box. ;-)

Saint Avenger

Feb 7, 2004, 8:00:22 PM2/7/04
So says Eyeglazer:

> In defince of the Ennui Edicts, Saint Avenger wrote:
>
> >So says Eyeglazer:
> >
> >> Hail Eris.
> >
> >You all missed my birthday.
>
> Happy next step towards the worm-box. ;-)

Never understood that. Really, birthdays have nothing to do with when you'll
die. Some die young, some die old. Death is pretty independent of age.

Every MINUTE is a next step towards the worm-box (or blazing crematorium
infernos).

Love,
Avenger

Katyanna

Feb 7, 2004, 10:07:51 PM2/7/04
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 01:00:22 GMT, "Saint Avenger" <av...@agff.ca>
wrote:

While age may have nothing to do with it, you know that every
year you live raises your chances of being closer because if
random stupidity doesn't kill you, age definitely will. ;)

Saint Avenger

Feb 7, 2004, 10:24:49 PM2/7/04
So says Katyanna:

> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 01:00:22 GMT, "Saint Avenger" <av...@agff.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >So says Eyeglazer:

> >> Happy next step towards the worm-box. ;-)
> >
> >Never understood that. Really, birthdays have nothing to do with when you'll
> >die. Some die young, some die old. Death is pretty independent of age.
> >
> >Every MINUTE is a next step towards the worm-box (or blazing crematorium
> >infernos).
>
> While age may have nothing to do with it, you know that every
> year you live raises your chances of being closer because if
> random stupidity doesn't kill you, age definitely will. ;)

I'll probably live to be super old just because I like risky odds. :)

- Avenger

DarkSheer

Feb 22, 2004, 8:57:26 PM2/22/04
Katyanna wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 01:00:22 GMT, "Saint Avenger" <av...@agff.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> So says Eyeglazer:

>>> Happy next step towards the worm-box. ;-)
>>
>> Never understood that. Really, birthdays have nothing to do with
>> when you'll die. Some die young, some die old. Death is pretty
>> independent of age.
>>
>> Every MINUTE is a next step towards the worm-box (or blazing
>> crematorium infernos).
>
> While age may have nothing to do with it, you know that every
> year you live raises your chances of being closer because if
> random stupidity doesn't kill you, age definitely will. ;)

Bah, I plan on living forever.

Ryan

Jonny

Feb 24, 2004, 2:48:41 PM2/24/04
wrote:

>So says Eyeglazer:

I have a feather on me at all times for people to use if I die. ^_^

Cassandra J. Nichols

Feb 26, 2004, 9:42:26 AM2/26/04
Jonny wrote:

> Saint Avenger wrote:
>
>> Eyeglazer wrote:

>>> Happy next step towards the worm-box. ;-)
>>
>> Never understood that. Really, birthdays have nothing to do with when you'll
>> die. Some die young, some die old. Death is pretty independent of age.
>>
>> Every MINUTE is a next step towards the worm-box (or blazing crematorium
>> infernos).
>
> I have a feather on me at all times for people to use if I die. ^_^

I think I'm going to have to ask you to explain this.

Saint Avenger

Feb 26, 2004, 9:53:07 AM2/26/04
So says Cassandra J. Nichols:

Pathetic "phoenix down" reference.

- Avenger

Dan Posluns

Feb 26, 2004, 11:29:50 AM2/26/04
In article <nLn%b.105106$IF6.3...@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
"Saint Avenger" <av...@agff.ca> wrote:

Or tickle-revival.

Dan.

--
Dan Posluns - remove the obvious from my e-mail address to reply
http://www.danposluns.com

Jonny

Mar 4, 2004, 6:04:04 PM3/4/04
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:53:07 GMT, "Saint Avenger" <av...@agff.ca>
wrote:

>So says Cassandra J. Nichols:

Yer, mean. ;-P

Cassandra J. Nichols

Oct 12, 2017, 8:47:24 PM10/12/17
On 2004-02-22 5:57 PM, DarkRyanSheer wrote:

> Bah, I plan on living forever.

How's this working out?

Eyeglazer

Oct 13, 2017, 9:36:21 PM10/13/17
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:47:18 -0700, Cassandra J. Nichols wrote:

> On 2004-02-22 5:57 PM, DarkRyanSheer wrote:
>>
>> Bah, I plan on living forever.
>
> How's this working out?

Well, he's been resurrected.