I have a confession...

Ash666

Feb 20, 2010, 12:32:06 PM2/20/10
Whenever something I'm cooking tells me to slowly stir in some
ingredient... I just dump it all in.

--
Ash666 - "Tomorrow is another day. Damn."

Darren Grey

Feb 22, 2010, 1:55:29 PM2/22/10
On Feb 20, 5:32 pm, Ash666 <ash...@ash666.net> wrote:
> Whenever something I'm cooking tells me to slowly stir in some
> ingredient... I just dump it all in.

Does your food often talk to you like that?

--
Darren Grey

Ash666

Feb 23, 2010, 1:56:35 PM2/23/10

I'm not sure.

I'll have to ask it.

Cassandra J. Nichols

Mar 14, 2010, 6:49:46 PM3/14/10
2010.02.20 10:32, Ash666 rašė:

> Whenever something I'm cooking tells me to slowly stir in some
> ingredient... I just dump it all in.

I was making some bath bombs (the fizz kind; not the boom kind) the
other day and quickly realized why you're not meant to mix the water and
baking soda quickly. They said "fizzbubblepop".

--
- Cassandra J. Nichols

lcswe...@gmail.com

May 23, 2016, 10:49:44 PM5/23/16