ATTN: Leareth and those who can contact her (that means you, Greg!)

Zohar, Superhero w/o an Alias

Dec 30, 2000, 4:46:29 AM12/30/00

I need to talk with her, it's kinda urgent. I think she's not home
(she didn't reply to my e-mail). However, if you do see her on AIM or
talk to her bla bla bla, please tell her to e-mail me (zohar_gilboa @
bigfoot dot com).

Oh, and if anyone has Greg's address, I'd appreciate recieving it. I
can probably find it on Deja, though.

C o n t a c t M e :
{ useless line™ }

Zohar "Yes it's my real name" Gilboa
e-mail address: zohar_...@FROGSbigfoot.com
Eliminate frogs to e-mail
AIM name: Zohar G IL
You could find my name on ICQ, But I almost never use
it.What do you mean "unsubscribe"?

C u r r e n t Q u o t e :
{ useless line™ }

"No one knows what you're talking about, and no one
cares, hockey boy."
-- Rob Browning, responding to Avenger
talking about their Canadian campaign.

O t h e r S t u f f :
{ useless line™ }
______
Z|z|Z|z|Z|z|Z|z|Z|z|Z|z|Z| |||__|||
OVER 5132 POSTS \/ \/
TO ALT.GAMES.FINAL.FANTASY (5132)
Z|z|Z|z|Z|z|Z|z|Z|z|Z|z|Z| \__/

Official infinite energy source of AGFF (play
Xenogears, stupid. ;-) )

AGFFer ever since April '98.

60 Slut Points
11 Spiffy Points
5 Bzzzzzzzzzzzz... points
3 Dragon points
2 Wyvern points
1 Gold Star, given by Tiamat
1 Stupid Geek point

lcswe...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2015, 3:16:59 AM9/21/15
Are there any other old AGFFers on here? From the end of the 90s?
Linda