AGFF....

michael...@googlemail.com

Sep 19, 2007, 1:47:12 PM9/19/07

..looks pretty much dead from google groups. And a free news server I
tried.

Man, never thought I'd see the day.

Well, OK, I did, because most people are too dumb to use anything
outside a web browser these days and google don't really advertise the
groups much, but whatever.

I suppose Final Fantasy is more or less dead these days anyway, from a
beloved RPG series to a bloated undead franchise.

--
Michael Lee Martin

Katyanna

Sep 20, 2007, 12:04:57 AM9/20/07
I was lounging in alt.current-events.blizzard-of-93 on Wed, 19 Sep
2007 10:47:12 -0700, when michael...@googlemail.com informed me
that the locals were getting a little too free with the liquor supply
in this message:

Once the load of new FF spinoffs hit at the end of the year it'll pick
up again. I noticed it had posts last year after FFXII was released,
then as everyone finished that, it died down again.

--
Kat

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out
of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
-Frank Lloyd Wright

Cassandra J. Nichols

Oct 5, 2007, 7:54:13 PM10/5/07
michael...@googlemail.com wrote:

> ...looks pretty much dead from google groups. And a free news server I
> tried.

Yeah....

> Man, never thought I'd see the day.

Likewise. I wasn't active when I started college and almost regret it now.

> Well, OK, I did, because most people are too dumb to use anything
> outside a web browser these days and google don't really advertise the
> groups much, but whatever.

But "threads" on web forums are so much easier! <cough>

> I suppose Final Fantasy is more or less dead these days anyway, from a
> beloved RPG series to a bloated undead franchise.

They sold their soul!

Do you have a new AIM name? MikeLeeMartin, perhaps? Who is it that uses
Shinryuu, anyway?

--
- Cassandra J. Nichols

Cassandra J. Nichols

Feb 18, 2018, 10:48:51 PM2/18/18
On 2007-10-09 10:43 AM, michael...@googlemail.com wrote:

> I'll let you know if I get back on the AIM again.
This ship has sailed.