Zambia deports Asian for "hate email"

1 view

Work Work Work

Aug 5, 2003, 1:37:46 AM8/5/03
Ridiculous. He was punished for telling the truth.

"Z. Nelom" <zne...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> THE Government at the weekend deported an Asian for
> sending an e-mail to his friend in India in which he said he
> was supervising Zambians who did not have brains.
>
> Home Affairs Permanent Secretary Peter Mumba yesterday
> said A K Kini, who was a manager at Gamma Pharmaceuticals
> in Ndola, was put aboard a Kenya Airways plane en-route to
> India on Saturday.
>
> Mr Kini wrote the e-mail to his friend on July 21, 2001, which
> was discovered and retrieved by some employees at Gamma.
>
> "I have four production managers and under them one or two
> supervisors (non technical) are there. Except me and my boss
> all are Zambians in production. They are lazy and do not apply
> their brains (whatever little they have). So it is tough to bring
> systems,'' his e-mail read.
>
> After he was exposed, he apologised through a letter, but Gamma
> employees rejected the apology.
>
> "I repent for making any such remarks. I have apologised to the senior
> managers in the CEO's office and I thought it fit to put it in writing
> again.
>
> "I can assure you this will never be repeated and I unreservedly apologise
> unconditionally for these remarks in my e-mail,'' reads his apology
letter,
> dated July 30, 2001.
>
> Mr Mumba said when the first deportation order was issued, it was not
> effected because the man was out of the country at the time.
>
> He later sneaked into Zambia and continued working until some people
> tipped the ministry about his presence on Wednesday last week.
>
> Mr Mumba then sent officers from the ministry to Ndola who picked up
> he man.
>
> He was eventually put on a Kenyan Airways flight at 09.00 hours the same
> day.
>
> Mr Mumba said the deportation of the man should serve as a warning to
> all foreigners to stop insulting Zambians who had accepted them into the
> country.
>
> [Times of Zambia]
> http://www.zamnet.zm/newsys/news/viewnews.cgi?category=7&id=1060031998

http://www.uncensored-news.com
<><><><><><><><>

Mr Wonderful

Aug 6, 2003, 7:47:57 AM8/6/03
The question one has to ask is, was his e-mail truthful are just a racist
remark? Most racist will make untruthful remarks such as this. Apparently
the company thought the remarks were racist, thus they removed him as he was
not a fit leader. I would also suspect they had other incident of this type
of behavior to support their decision.

Even if his comments were true, he needed to be to removed because he lost
his effectiveness in supervising his subordinates, therefore you still have
a leadership issue.

"Work Work Work" <all...@all.night> wrote in message

Alex

Aug 6, 2003, 9:28:51 AM8/6/03
How about his ability to create a full sentence??
"So it is tough to bring systems,''?

Alex

"Mr Wonderful" <ra...@ix.netcom.com> schreef in bericht

Work Work Work

Aug 6, 2003, 9:43:31 AM8/6/03
"Mr Wonderful" <ra...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message news:NV5Ya.601

> The question one has to ask is, was his e-mail truthful are just a racist
> remark? Most racist will make untruthful remarks such as this.

Christ, Boy Niggerful, you're a real jerk. You continually say you're smart
and superior, but every post you make contains ridiculous nigger English. I
see you don't even know the difference between "are" and "or". The phrase
isn't "are just a racist remark?", it's "or just a racist remark?"

Do you see what I'm talking about when I tell you you're a dumb nigger? You
are. School's NOT out, as you said it was; you need to go back and study
with the 4th graders.

Now, back to the subject: the manager was an Indian telling the truth about
his dumbass, Zambian employees. They happened to be niggers, but the issue
wasn't race-related (as far as can be gleaned from the story).

The problem was he was an outsider talking about Zambians.

On the other hand, if a White man says anything negative about niggers it's
automatically considered racist, whether the criticism is true or not. This
is the current state of discourse you whiny nigger bitches have brought
about by crying and suing over every little thing.

> Apparently the company thought the remarks were racist,

There's no indication the company thought that.

> I would also suspect they had other incident of this type
> of behavior to support their decision.

There's no evidence in the article for you to base your suspicions on.

These leaps of logic and faith are what you ask us to make when you lie
about your nigger shack.

> Even if his comments were true, he needed to be to removed because he lost
> his effectiveness in supervising his subordinates, therefore you still
have
> a leadership issue.

Sure he lost his effectiveness; his lazy, dumbass employees didn't like
hearing a non-Zambian tell the truth about them.

Mr Wonderful

Aug 6, 2003, 8:30:43 PM8/6/03
Work^3 you just don't get it do you boy. Like I've continually said you are
a jackass, and a paranoid one at that. Have you been taking your meds
lately?

BTW...how is your mother?

"Work Work Work" <all...@all.night> wrote in message

Work Work Work

Aug 6, 2003, 9:22:21 PM8/6/03

"Mr Wonderful" <ra...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message news:T4hYa.889

> Work^3 you just don't get it do you boy.

Get what, chimp-lips? I noticed didn't even know the difference between the
words "are" and "or". Unbelievable. And yet you call yourself superior?
What a laugh.

Get an education, negro; your first one didn't take. Here's a list of
elementary schools in Ventura County:
http://www.at-la.com/@la-edu/grade-vc.htm

> Like I've continually said you are a jackass, and a paranoid one at that.

True, I am paranoid, and not just about nigger crime.

When a dumb nigger like you flaps his bootlips over and over and over for 2
months, and keeps saying he's sincere, and he has "partners" and he's going
to Apelanta and Akron, etc., who knows what might happen.

It turns out you're just an overgrown, lying chimp-child, of course,
babbling through his moose-lips like some epileptic orangutan high on
bananas and caffeine.

Mr Wonderful

Aug 6, 2003, 10:07:07 PM8/6/03
If you were not so much of an asshole you wouldn't have to be nervous about
who is offended by your insults.

You are racist dumb, which means you have no idea about blacks. You lump
all of us into one pot. Why would I give a good fuck about you, a stupid
redneck jerk. I am a 55 year old man who just reached the age where I can
retire from my job at anytime.

You apparently believe that I live in Simi Valley. You apparently believe
what I continue to say about my living status, then how the fuck could your
no common sense stupid ass believe I would consider giving all of this up by
harming your insignificant no account, low achieving ass. Like I said you
are stupid, stupid, stupid.

Even Riske has sense enough to know its all bullshit. Why because unlike
you, he has some common sense. You are a pathetic little loud mouth
internet creep. You are to be pitied, you sorry sack of shit.

As I've said in the past stay stupid jackass.

BTW.. I will be in Atlanta on Sept 28,2003, but It won't have anything to do
with you. You repugnant piece of shit. I'll bet you sweet momma if she is
still alive can't stand you stupid ass.

Sincerely,

Mr. Wonderful
NO LIES JUST FLAMES

"Work Work Work" <all...@all.night> wrote in message

James Crow Esq.

Aug 7, 2003, 9:24:24 PM8/7/03
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:47:57 GMT, "Mr Wonderful" <ra...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>The question one has to ask is, was his e-mail truthful are just a racist
>remark? Most racist will make untruthful remarks such as this. Apparently
>the company thought the remarks were racist, thus they removed him as he was
>not a fit leader. I would also suspect they had other incident of this type
>of behavior to support their decision.
>
>Even if his comments were true, he needed to be to removed because he lost
>his effectiveness in supervising his subordinates, therefore you still have
>a leadership issue.

Yep, God Forbid you point out to niggers that they act like niggers.

Small wonder I never hire them to work for me.

--

At the end of a long day I like to relax. Kick back
on the veranda with a ice cold mint julip, watch a