(IVÁN): The entire EARTH baptized with YOU in water is the TEMPLE for HIS holy NAME fires forever:

vala...@hotmail.com

Oct 6, 2020, 1:17:16 AM10/6/20
Sábado, 03 de Octubre, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The entire EARTH baptized with YOU in water is the TEMPLE for HIS holy NAME fires forever:

The day came, when our heavenly Father decided to live with His children already existing in Him as in His image, His living-soul, His eternal life and in His amazing holy heart’s joys, creating finally heaven and earth, so He may give birth to them, and then, live with them the endless happiness of His unfailing-love for them and His holy name fires. This is when, our heavenly Father began to think of you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends that He blessed them before even the foundation of the earth, because He needed to start life eternal with a new kingdom filled with His amazing love for His children, and this is the earth with you these days along with heaven’s glory entirely, as well.

Really: This is a new world away from Lucifer and his fallen angels that had defied Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because he needed along with his wicked spirits to take control of His holy name fires that had always existed within His divine family through eternity only for His children, as you and I to inherit it forever. Truthfully, our heavenly Father never thought to grant His holy name fires to His created angels, because they will always fail to understand it, therefore it could only stay with His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and now His children born from Him as Adam and Eve along with the children to conquer new glories unseen before.

These are glories that have never been seen by the angelical hosts that will fill His new earth with endless love, happiness, richness and glories for His holy name fires over Jerusalem holy hill, in Canaan, because He has to conquer new glories and honors with you that Lucifer tried to destroy in the angelical rebellion in heaven’s glory. For these are glories, honors and endless richness of His amazing-love that has emerged from His holy heart that only His children could conquer them forever, because they were born from His image, His living soul, His eternal life that can truly get to them throughout His Creation, starting with you and I upon earth these days.

Categorically, the angelical hosts regardless of how powerful and glorious they may be, they will fail to conquer these glories, richness of endless happiness for our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that He had to create heaven and earth, making it all possible with His children born from His holy heart as love is born from Him every day. Unconditionally, our heavenly Father is love that Lucifer along with the fallen angels failed to know in their days in heaven’s glory, as they were servants to His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they were the ones always protecting His holy name fires with our Father’s amazing-love that kept outsiders away from His divine family through eternity until now.

That is why, that Lucifer along with the fallen angels failed to take on our heavenly Father’s Holy name as they tried their best, because they just fail to know the amazing powers enclosed in His unfailing-love for His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and now His children that have inherited His Holy name’s endless-richness over Jerusalem’s holy hill forever, in Canaan. These are glories and endless richness that Lucifer along with the fallen angels would have loved to possess thus to create their kingdom that pleases their wicked-hearts forever into eternity, but, our heavenly Father had His holy name fires reserved for His children to enjoy through eternity, starting with you and your loved ones, neighbors and friends these days.

As the Scriptures states: For our heavenly Father so-loved the world by giving His only begotten Son Jesus Christ that whoever may believe in him will fail to die but, instead, will live forever blessed by His amazing love for His holy name fires, given that, He send His Son to save the world with His children and not to condemn it. Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed to save what was lost to Lucifer and sin by establishing His holy name fires victorious over enemies, in Canaan: as Satan, fallen angels and death, so He may finally restore eternal life within His children by conquering the earth’s heart for the coming glories of His amazing love for His holy name fires in His kingdom of endless-love.

However, for our heavenly Father to do this with His new heaven and earth, created for His new kingdom of endless-love, then, He had to pour His entire holy heart upon a family, but He needed to do it only within His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and so, He had to have Abraham serving Him. For our heavenly Father has His holy heart always renewing His amazing unfailing love for His children born from His image and living-soul in heaven’s glory, so they may enjoy glories along with endless richness already liberated for His holy name fires established over Jerusalem holy hill, in Canaan, that is a kingdom of His ever increasing love for human life throughout eternity.

Surely, this is our heavenly Father’s perfect will that He had to pour from His holy heart upon Canaan, especially over Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, because every man woman and child from Israel and the families was going to become dressed with His glorified-body, where sin fails to exist and our Father is loved throughout eternity with amazing richness. Fundamentally, this is our heavenly Father’s eternal life defeating Satan, the fallen angels and death along with hell’s torment in the earth’s heart, so His children may become reborn from it with the amazing powers of His unfailing-love always lived through eternity: loving amazingly His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may be loved as well as they are forever.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have transferred His Son Jesus Christ slain since the foundation of the world, starting in Canaan, because His divine family was going to be born in the midst of the families of the nations, giving birth to His children to enjoy His amazing life with endless-richness from His holy heart throughout eternity. For sure, you certainly have an eternal life in our heavenly Father poured from His holy heart for you to enjoy once you are reborn from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit, because it is a wonderful life that only thinks to love you and your loved ones with peace, glories, health and endless richness throughout the earth, starting in your hometown.

It is here, that His Son Jesus Christ was born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with eternal life defeating Satan and death forever, but also, you were born along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends thus to live His eternal life filled with endless-richness enjoyed by Him through eternity until now. Furthermore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut doves over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, thus for Him to expiate, judge and forgive every sin from the entire human race, so His Son Jesus Christ may be born in you with perfect salvation—as right now.

Absolutely, our heavenly Father had to have His Son Jesus Christ born in Canaan from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit as Isaac, but also, He had to have him born in you and your loved ones, but victorious over Satan and death, thus for you to enjoy His life established over Jerusalem’s holy hill forever: so you may receive it with lasting-salvation finally. For this is where, our heavenly Father met Abraham with Isaac to declare him perfect and holy forever, but also, He will meet you with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that Isaac used to defeat Satan, sin, death and hell’s torment thus you may be declared perfect and holy only to know life, love, well-being, prosperity and endless richness upon earth, starting at home.

That is to say, that as you are called by our heavenly Father to water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, it will be for you to ascend Jerusalem’s holy hill, where you will find the rock of salvation spilled with His atoning-blood with three sacrifices as well. Really, the salvation that our heavenly Father granted unto Abraham, as he was to sacrifice three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut doves over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, then, you are called as well to the same sacrifice to become saved over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so you may see life in eternity forever enriched.

Consequently, just as Abraham was called to sacrifice three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, for His Son Jesus Christ to be born as Isaac in his life in Canaan, so he may ascend to Jerusalem holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, then you must do the same. Similarly, you must have the rock of salvation with three sacrifices spilling atoning-blood to be accepted by our heavenly Father in heaven’s glory, and this is His Son Jesus Christ reborn from David’s virgin daughter but also from the earth’s heart, the cross, escaping hell with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends thus to know only love, richness and life eternal forever.

Truthfully, as our heavenly Father called Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, then, it was for His Son Jesus Christ to become Isaac, His salvation-cross, from Sarah’s barren-womb that became His holy heart by the Holy Spirit, lifting him to Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, forever acceptable. Considering that, our heavenly Father had not only His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb that had healed as His holy heart that is in His chest by the Holy Spirit, but also, Jacob was born along with Israel’s twelve patriarchs to have the entire house of Israel born in Egypt’s captivity to take on the sins of the world.

Truly, with the rock of salvation along the three lambs sacrificed and their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, it was for His Son Jesus Christ to be born as his salvation cross that was Isaac along with Jacob and his children to take his sins to the baptism of the Red Sea. For ancient Israel was born in Egypt’s captivity taking on the sins that had cursed the families of the nations from the past and the future into hell’s torment, because they had to pay for the guilt of their sins moreover be punished for failing to become baptized in water, where our heavenly Father could have washed them clean from sin in one day.

In history, this is ancient Israel born from Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood to take on the sins of the families of the nations that had descended into hell’s torment forever cursed, because they failed to remove their sins by invoking His perfect holiness in water baptism, so they may escape hell’s eternal perdition at last forever. Indeed, this was the cross taking on the sins not only from the families that had descended into hell’s torment forever cursed, but also, the cross took on the sins of Abraham and his children to be born through coming generations, so they may become washed clean from sin to live in His divine-seed that blesses them with endless richness from Canaan as always.

Certainly, our heavenly Father had the cross taking on the families of the nations' sins that had descended into hell’s torment forever cursed, failing always to see life again through eternity, because they failed water baptism forever to please all truth and justice upon earth, and so, ancient Israel, as the cross, took their sins to the baptism of the Red Sea finally. Completing the four-hundred years of Egyptian captivity, then, ancient Israel, as the cross, born from Sarah’s barren-womb turned into His holy heart by the Holy Spirit, and so, not only Isaac will be born but also the entire house of Israel taking on the sins of Abraham but also of the families of the nations for lasting salvation at the Red Sea eternal baptism.

After the four-hundred years of Egyptian captivity, then, our heavenly Father had Moses born condemn already by Pharaoh of Egypt, because he was male and probably the Hebrew Messiah, and so, he was abandoned by his mother to float over the Nile River, his water baptism, but his sister followed him, representing David’s virgin daughter that will give birth to him again in Canaan. Surely, Moses was called by our heavenly Father to ascend Mount Sinai, because he was giving His holy name fires for Israel thus to invoke its perfect holiness to destroy darkness, holding them in captivity for more than four-hundred years; and now, they needed to take Abraham’s sins along the families of the nations’ as well to the Red Sea baptism, abandoning them forever.

This is ancient Israel, as the cross, taking Abraham’s sins along with the families of the nations’ into the Red Sea water baptism thus to abandon them forever into hell’s torment, where these sins will finally release the lost souls to return to life: loving, serving and worshipping our heavenly Father and His holy name fires forever over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan. Then, ancient Israel baptized in water was able to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, because the cross needed to walk the Sinai’s desert: expiating, judging and covering every sin, because it was going to receive the red sea of the Messiah’s atoning-blood removing sin from the world in one day forever entirely into everlasting.

Moreover, the cross needed to expiate, judge and cover every sin that Abraham along with the children and the families of the nations may have committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and so, it may receive the holy name fires along with the Messiah shedding his red sea of atoning-blood filling the earth with life eternal forever at last. For the cross, as ancient Israel, thirsty to drink water from the Sinai’s desert at Mara that were bitter, but they became sweeten by the cross itself, for this is the water that nations had used through their lives on earth until they finally descended to hell’s torment for failing to drink from the rock of salvation living-water for life and lasting-salvation.

Fundamentally, as ancient Israel, the cross had to drink from the bitter waters of Mara, because the families of the nations had consumed water through life that are bitter throughout the earth compare to the rock of salvation’s sweet living-water, and so, the cross drank abundantly living-water for the nations lying in hell’s torment already never to thirst again in the new earth forever. Now, after ancient Israel had consumed abundantly from the rock of salvation living waters then as the cross was ready to be established over Jerusalem holy hill, in Canaan, with the holy name fires along with the Messiah nailed with bronze snake nails to spill atoning-blood that became the refreshing of every living soul in hell’s torment and throughout the earth forever.

This living water that ancient Israel drank abundantly from the rock of salvation, it became part of their bodies throughout the Sinai’s desert, as their atoning-blood, and so, they may expiate, judge and cover every sin, because the Messiah finally shed his atoning-blood that had really worked entirely through life with his brothers and sisters to erase sin from the world forever, in Canaan. However, for the cross finally to be established over Jerusalem’s holy hill with our heavenly Father’s holy name fires along with the Messiah forever victorious against Satan and death, then, it had to be bitten by poisonous snakes, descending into hell’s gates, becoming one with it and the nations to be now heaven’s gate for lost souls to sin to see life again forever.

Certainly, once our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross, then, it was hell’s gate that had been conquered by ancient Israel that had expiated, judged and covered every sin from the families of the nations to receive the Messiah shedding the red sea of atoning-blood that removes sin from the world forever, thus the earth may be filled with sweetness finally forever. For our heavenly Father received His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the cross with terrible wounds to his face, mouth and body, because he was beaten by the Roman soldiers that judged him for saying that he was the Son of God, and so, he was healed from his wounds along with families of the nations from the past and the future as well.

This is how, our heavenly Father finally removed sin from the world by healing first His Son Jesus Christ from his terrible wounds to his face and body, but also, one by one every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations were healed, thus healing the entire human race to receive milk and honey now forever. That is to say, also that there is no sin in the entire world, because as our heavenly Father healed His Son Jesus Christ from his wounds then He went on to heal every man, woman and child from the past and the future, so they may finally be declared perfect and holy forever to live on with milk and honey through eternity.

That is correct. Our heavenly Father has healed already entirely every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations from the past and the future, because He removed sin from the world thus to fill it with His milk and honey that sweetens His life eternal progressively throughout His new kingdom of ever-increasing endless love for human life—you and your loved ones. Really, ancient Israel was bones in the Valley of the dried bones that as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to them, then, they received the Father’s holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh victorious over Satan and death forever, thus abandoning death through the hell’s gates that had become heaven’s gates, in Canaan, to see the Father on the Third Day with lasting-salvation forever.

Moreover, the entire house of Israel was able to abandon the Valley of the dried bones, because as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to them, then, they received forever the Father’s holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh born from Him by the Holy Spirit’s powers from Sarah’s barren-womb that had become His Holy heart to save ancient Israel with perfect salvation finally. Given that, with the Messiah nailed to the cross with bronze snake nails piercing his hands and feet to his brothers and sisters then they received the water baptism of the Jordan that had defeated Satan and death throughout Canaan forever, moreover it had conquered all enemies in the earth’s heart forever, and so, they were liberated to celebrate Sabbath and Passover through eternity.

Here: Our heavenly Father not only healed His Son Jesus Christ’s wounds to his face and body, but also, everyone else throughout the earth, including you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends thus honoring His holy name fires on earth finally, because in water baptism you will honor His Holy name, His Sabbath days, His Ten Commands of Israel and Moses forever throughout eternity. Truly, baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name fires, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, Satan will fail to accuse you of any sin, because in water baptism you have abandoned them thus to honor forever His holy name fires, His Sabbath days (whether you are Hebrew or Gentile) and His commands entirely into everlasting.

Really, you will have become as perfect and holy as our heavenly Father is in heaven’s glory before His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, because the holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood is filled with His amazing love for you and your loved ones, including with every richness that He has always enjoy through eternity. Now, our heavenly Father will enjoy them with you as He has enjoyed His amazing richness, happiness and love growing through eternity with the rock of salvation that you will possess forever, because it is a pristine love untouched by sin, and it is through His ever increasing love that we will get to know Him as He truly is forever in our lives.

In our heavenly Father’s holy-seed we are His children born from Him as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to love Him and His holy name fires with His amazing unfailing-love heartfelt for us through eternity that He has made us righteously His legitimate children to inherit everything that He has always possess through eternity until now. But, we must become as perfect and holy as He is through eternity with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so we may begin to enjoy every richness of His amazing love that He has poured upon earth, starting in Canaan, thus we may enjoy them entirely always with Him living within us, and this is His new kingdom of endless-love.

For our heavenly Father created heaven and earth to start His amazing unfailing-love that has always existed within His holy heart for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so we may enjoy His amazing unfailing-love for us through eternity, starting our new lives with Him reborn in Canaan through water baptism, filling His new earth with His glories, powers and everlasting happiness. Truly, this is our heavenly Father’s Temple for His holy name fires' endless-glories conquered with His children on earth, because He will turn the new earth entirely into His Temple for new glories, enriching Him, His holy name fires and His children throughout eternity thus He had made us one with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit forever in His water baptism.

Historically: Our heavenly Father’s Temple was searched through eternity that David wanted to build, but his Son King Solomon built it finally, becoming a failure, for failing to please Him and His endless righteousness, given that only His holy-seed pleases Him through eternity, and this is Israel living finally in His sacred-flesh born from Him as His Temple on earth forever, starting in Canaan. Really, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His holy-seed born by the Holy Spirit’s powers from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac, introducing His love, richness, glories and powers to build His Temple for His holy name fires upon earth, as the house of Israel became His cross with the families of the nations to honor His holy name forever in Canaan.

For our heavenly Father needed ancient Israel as His cross collecting the world’s sins in Egypt’s captivity for four-hundred years, abandoning sin at the Red Sea baptism, but also, it had to descend to the Valley of the dried bones conquering enemies' door and the cities as one holy-seed with the families of the nations to honor His holy name fires forever in Canaan. In history, our heavenly Father’s holy-seed is the cross that ancient Israel had to become by collecting the world’s sins to abandon at the Red Sea baptism by invoking His holy name fires to go through the Sinai’s desert victorious over sin, bitten by poisonous snakes conquer hell’s torment to later honor His holy name fires bitten by bronze snakes nails conquered Canaan finally forever.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed Canaan conquered with ancient Israel as His cross, forever conquering the Valley of the dried bones' enemy doors and cities with families of the nations reborn as the cross bearing His holy name fires forever honored by them thus to conquer the entire earth for His everlasting Temple filled with glories, powers, richness and endless happiness through eternity. Lawfully, our heavenly Father needed Canaan conquered with His cross that once was hell’s gate that had received families of the nations into eternal perdition that needed to return to life again, but through His divine-seed, the cross, so He may finally receive them forever justified in His new earth always growing through eternity with His endless unfailing-love for them, His children.

Truly, our heavenly Father needed to clear Canaan from Satanist families that were doing witchcraft against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they will fail to descend to earth to live with the children born to honor His holy name fires, since Lucifer and the fallen angels, as when they were holy angels failed to honor it. Truthfully, once Eve and Adam ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then, Lucifer blocked our heavenly Father, His Son and His Spirit from entering Canaan, thus, to execute salvation-work needed for Israel to become His kingdom of endless love moreover to conquer the earth with the entire human race with endless love, richness, powers and glories.

Considering that, as our heavenly Father created heaven and earth, then, He did it with perfect love and endless sweetness to sweeten His children’s lives throughout their days without ever knowing Lucifer’s evils, and this is that He filled Canaan with amazing richness born from His holy heart only to live eternal life with endless happiness, richness, powers untouched by sin forever. Really, our heavenly Father has granted unto us His holy-seed as Israel with the families of the nations from the past and the future eternally saved and blessed with endless powers from His unfailing-love for them, but also, He granted unto us with lasting-salvation knowledge about Him, wisdom, intelligence, healing, milk and honey along with endless sweetness to enjoy each day well into eternity.

For this is the life that you were initially born from our heavenly Father to live on earth (your country), but since Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit then you will fail to know it along with love, richness, powers, well-being and happiness until you are reborn from water baptism into His holy-seed, living forever enriched by Canaan’s daily richness. For our heavenly Father has filled Canaan with knowledge about Him and His endless salvation, granted unto us through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with wisdom, intelligence, healing, milk and honey and other amazing glories-richness to grow towards the families of the nations each day without ceasing forever, if we can only keep Israel away from destruction, as past holocausts.

Considering that, right after our heavenly Father finished His great salvation-work carry out with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit victorious over Satan, fallen angels, death and hell’s torment, then, Satan and his followers the only thing they had done is to attack Israel with terrible holocausts, thus to let the world know that sin was never removed from the entire human race. Satan’s work along with the fallen angels and death acting in heartless people blocked these great glories, powers and endless-richness, conquered already by our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit, for nations to fail to enjoy them to the fullness: as salvation, healing, wisdom, knowledge of the Lord, intelligence, powers, milk and honey and other amazing sweetness blessing every human-soul through life.

Certainly, our heavenly Father needed these great blessings born with His salvation work fulfilled by His Son Jesus Christ as His Chosen Lamb that takes away sin from the world, so the Holy Spirit may distribute them to the families of the nations thus they may live His glorious eternal life defeating Satan, fallen angels and death throughout the earth, starting in Canaan. Understanding that, our heavenly Father had removed sin from the world forever by healing first His Son Jesus Christ from wounds to his face and body along with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations from the past and the future, so He may fill the earth with sweetness and many conquests enriching His new earth forever.

However, after Israel was failing to inform the nations of His great salvation conquered over Jerusalem’s holy hill and His cross with His Son Jesus Christ shedding his atoning-blood forever victorious against Satan, fallen angels, death and hell’s torment, then, He had to have the Roman Army destroying their cities and the Temple, for every Israeli finally taking His salvation to the families at last. This is when, our heavenly Father had the Israelis families along with the Jewish families going to the nations around the world to tell them of His Son Jesus Christ’s great salvation work that had taken over Jerusalem holy hill, destroying Satan, fallen angels, death and hell’s torment forever, so they may enjoy now His amazing sweetness, powers and endless blessings.

This is information that ancient Israel had to carry for more than two-thousand years to the families of the nations, gathered within Israel entirely by them, to let them know that Satan, fallen angels, death and hell’s torment had been defeated in their homes, so they may finally live His eternal life filled with richness from Canaan in their homelands throughout the earth. Now, when our heavenly Father had the Romans destroying Israelis cities and the Temple, then, He sent the Israelis gathering the nations to His holy name, His living-word and His lasting-salvation over Jerusalem holy hill, so they may receive His victories, glories and endless-richness conquered for them to enjoy as His Temple for His holy name fires throughout eternity, starting in their homes.

Now, after the Israeli families had finished our heavenly Father’s work in the midst of the nations, by given them His living-words victorious against death, because as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross that is them with the nations then they became His only Temple recognized in heaven’s glory forever, later to grant them Canaan again, but without the ancient Temple. For our heavenly Father has never allowed the Temple in Jerusalem to be found much less reconstruct, because His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross over Jerusalem holy hill, in Canaan, then, they became His Temple and home-sweet-home for His holy name fires recognized in heaven’s glory and throughout the earth thus to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth always.

Timely, our heavenly Father returned to Israel Canaan, but without the ancient Temple in Jerusalem, because He only celebrates His Sabbath days along with His yearly holidays within His holy-seed that is Israel baptized in water and filled with the oath sworn to Isaac that grows in His Temple of His sacred-flesh but never from a Temple built with human’s hands, stones and wood. Really, this is the whole of Israel reborn in water baptism with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit as the Temple of His holy name fires worshipping in Spirit and in Truth throughout earth, because the families of the nations are also reborn in His holy-seed to love Him and His name in Spirit and in Truth throughout the new earth well into eternity.

Lawfully, this is our heavenly Father’s Temple for His holy name fires that He dreamed to possess with His divine family that is not only His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit but also you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends born from Him as His holy-seed, where sin fails forever, to know only love, joys, happiness and endless-richness through eternity. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main