I've the power to kill a forum

1 view

oldernow

Jan 30, 2024, 10:16:24 AMJan 30
All I have to do is participate in it, and it slowly but surely ends.

I don't know why. I have theories, but those who're in a forum before I arrive
never understand them. Indeed, my attempting to explain them seems to play a
role in those others slowly but surely departing.

You can - and, actually, should - bet on it.

--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com

Jan 30, 2024, 10:34:39 AMJan 30

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024, oldernow wrote:

> All I have to do is participate in it, and it slowly but surely ends.
>
> I don't know why. I have theories, but those who're in a forum before I arrive
> never understand them. Indeed, my attempting to explain them seems to play a
> role in those others slowly but surely departing.
>
> You can - and, actually, should - bet on it.

Wish great power comes great responsibility!

oldernow

Jan 31, 2024, 8:49:49 AMJan 31
On 2024-01-30, D <nos...@example.net> wrote:

> Wish great power comes great responsibility!

Responsibility seems a hollow pipe dream when one's "self" and its
alleged "free will" is found to be no more than a notion.

Jan 31, 2024, 11:24:18 AMJan 31

On Wed, 31 Jan 2024, oldernow wrote:

> On 2024-01-30, D <nos...@example.net> wrote:
>
>> Wish great power comes great responsibility!
>
> Responsibility seems a hollow pipe dream when one's "self" and its
> alleged "free will" is found to be no more than a notion.

See you in alt.philosophy! ;)

oldernow

Jan 31, 2024, 11:39:27 AMJan 31
On 2024-01-31, D <nos...@example.net> wrote: