80s streaming radio with Neue Deutsche Welle

Eighties-Seeker

Mar 18, 2022, 10:06:28 AM3/18/22
The Neue Deutsche Welle (New German Wave -> NDW) was a big part of
Germany's 1980s culture. Only a few of these songs escaped borders of
European's German speaking languages (Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg
and Germany), like Nena, Falco or Peter Schilling. Although they are
considered One Hit Wonders outside Germany they had more than one song in
the German/Austrian,Swiss charts.

Because an NDW only streaming station might get boring for most people
outside Germany I found <https://mp3.ffh.de/ffhchannels/hq80er.mp3>
(streaming from Frankfurt) with international 80s songs but also a larger
portion of NDW. While Nena and Peter Schilling especially made English
versions for their German originals, and Falco always mixed English with
German, one might spot the German original of Nena's 99 Red Balloons
there.

Hope some of you 80s nuts can enjoy it (if anyone still reads here anyway).
--
Andreas

https://news-commentaries.blogspot.com/

Tavis Ormandy

Mar 26, 2022, 11:52:05 AM3/26/22
On 2022-03-18, Eighties-Seeker wrote:
> Hope some of you 80s nuts can enjoy it (if anyone still reads here anyway).

Thanks, I'll check it out... I'm trying to improve my Deutsch too :)

--
_o) $ lynx lock.cmpxchg8b.com
/\\ _o) _o) $ finger tav...@sdf.org

OldbieOne

May 6, 2022, 9:57:36 AM5/6/22

"Eighties-Seeker" <a...@spamfence.net> wrote in message
Danke Andreas!!

--
OldbieOne

The One Who Tells It Like It Is (TM)
Brought to you by RetroPC w/Windows v4.0.950B