Money (thats all I want) Who did this Version?

Steven Lark

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

Around 1979, I heard a version of Money (thats all I want) done by a
female group whose voices sounded like Zsa Zsa Gabor. Any one know who
they are?

Thanks Steve

Scott Starr

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

"THE FLYING LIZARDS" I think they were England and do you remember that
they were beating on a trashcan lid in the song? ScOttY

MusicMax DJ Services

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97

In article <33B1D6...@fia.net>, Steven Lark <la...@fia.net> wrote:
=Around 1979, I heard a version of Money (thats all I want) done by a
=female group whose voices sounded like Zsa Zsa Gabor. Any one know who
=they are?

The Flying Lizards. Available on Volume One of the excellent Rhino "Just Can't
Get Enough - New Wave Hits of the 1980's" series.

MusicMax DJ Services, Charlotte NC The Finest Sounds Around
Weddings, Company & Private Parties All Other Events Too
To send email remove "NOSPAM" from musi...@NOSPAM.bigfoot.com
Please check out our webpage http://www.perigee.net/~musicmax/

Jamie

Aug 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/2/97

Steven Lark wrote:

> Around 1979, I heard a version of Money (thats all I want) done by a
> female group whose voices sounded like Zsa Zsa Gabor. Any one know >who they are?
>
> Thanks Steve

The Flying Lizards. But actually, I thought the singer sounded more
like Yoko Ono.

Weird...I just heard this song this morning on the way to work. Hadn't
heard since the 80's.

Jamie
jamsite: http://www.flash.net/~nmjamie