Adrienne Barbeau from "Maude": 'Memba Her?!

Taylor

Jul 15, 2008, 3:36:58 PM7/15/08
Adrienne Barbeau from "Maude": 'Memba Her?!
Posted Jul 15th 2008 2:30PM by TMZ Staff

In the '70s, Adrienne Barbeau became famous for playing Bea Arthur's
divorced daughter Carol on "Maude." Later, she starred in '80s horror
films like "The Fog," "Creepshow" and "Swamp Thing." Guess what she
looks like now!

Filed under: TV, Beauty, 'Memba Them?!

---

Yo Adrienne!
Posted Jul 15th 2008 2:19PM by TMZ Staff

The 63-year-old buxom brunette resurfaced at a comic festival in New
Jersey on Saturday, looking scrumptious.

At 51, Adrienne gave birth to twins.

According to IMDB, Adrienne's bust is a 34DD.

See Also
"Supergirl" Helen Slater: 'Memba Her?!

* Tits Barb then:
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/07/0715all_growed_up_getty.jpg

* Tits Barb now:
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/07/0715_memba_reveal_wi.jpg

'Maude' opening credits with extra long version:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MmLD7Rgi-nc

Mason Barge

Jul 15, 2008, 5:01:37 PM7/15/08

"Taylor" <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Adrienne Barbeau from "Maude": 'Memba Her?!
> Posted Jul 15th 2008 2:30PM by TMZ Staff
>
> In the '70s, Adrienne Barbeau became famous for playing Bea Arthur's
> divorced daughter Carol on "Maude." Later, she starred in '80s horror
> films like "The Fog," "Creepshow" and "Swamp Thing." Guess what she
> looks like now!

She looks good, better than I would have expected. I always liked her.
She's a sweetie.

jayembee

Jul 15, 2008, 5:54:59 PM7/15/08
"Mason Barge" <mason...@comcast.net> wrote:

> "Taylor" <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Adrienne Barbeau from "Maude": 'Memba Her?!

You really need to find people who've actually been out of the
public eye. Barbeau was a regular on HBO's CARNIVALE just about
four years ago.

> She looks good, better than I would have expected.

I think she looks better now than when she was in her prime.
On CARNIVALE, she looked a bit weathered, but that just made
her more gorgeous.

> I always liked her. She's a sweetie.

Her best role was, oddly enough, THE FOG. She played a radio
DJ, and her radio voice could turn your knees to butter.

-- jayembee

charley

Jul 15, 2008, 6:15:55 PM7/15/08
On Jul 15, 3:36 pm, Taylor <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Adrienne Barbeau from "Maude": 'Memba Her?!
> Posted Jul 15th 2008 2:30PM by TMZ Staff
>
> In the '70s, Adrienne Barbeau became famous for playing Bea Arthur's
> divorced daughter Carol on "Maude." Later, she starred in '80s horror
> films like "The Fog," "Creepshow" and "Swamp Thing." Guess what she
> looks like now!
>
> Filed under: TV, Beauty, 'Memba Them?!
>
> ---
>
> Yo Adrienne!
> Posted Jul 15th 2008 2:19PM by TMZ Staff
>
> The 63-year-old buxom brunette resurfaced at a comic festival in New
> Jersey on Saturday, looking scrumptious.
>
> At 51, Adrienne gave birth to twins.
>
> According to IMDB, Adrienne's bust is a 34DD.
>
> See Also
> "Supergirl" Helen Slater: 'Memba Her?!
>
> * Tits Barb then:http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/07/0715all_growe...
>
> * Tits Barb now:http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/07/0715_memba_re...

> 'Maude' opening credits with extra long version:http://youtube.com/watch?v=MmLD7Rgi-nc

You know what, she's aging beautifully. I always liked her. How she
lugged those melons around is beyond me though.

charley

Jul 15, 2008, 6:16:12 PM7/15/08
On Jul 15, 5:54 pm, jayembee <jayembeenos...@snurcher.com> wrote:
> "Mason Barge" <masonba...@comcast.net> wrote:

Great movie.

Anim8rFSK

Jul 15, 2008, 6:24:20 PM7/15/08
In article <Xns9ADCB64013E2C...@140.99.99.130>,
jayembee <jayembe...@snurcher.com> wrote:

I'd say her best role is Escape from New York. She has a walking scene
that's just mesmerizing, and the commentary on it is a hoot.

--
Star Trek 09:

No Shat, No Show.

Agent Smith

Jul 15, 2008, 7:28:42 PM7/15/08
Taylor <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Adrienne Barbeau from "Maude": 'Memba Her?!
> Posted Jul 15th 2008 2:30PM by TMZ Staff
>
> In the '70s, Adrienne Barbeau became famous for playing Bea Arthur's
> divorced daughter Carol on "Maude." Later, she starred in '80s horror
> films like "The Fog," "Creepshow" and "Swamp Thing." Guess what she
> looks like now!
>
> Filed under: TV, Beauty, 'Memba Them?!
>
> ---
>
> Yo Adrienne!
> Posted Jul 15th 2008 2:19PM by TMZ Staff
>
> The 63-year-old buxom brunette resurfaced at a comic festival in New
> Jersey on Saturday, looking scrumptious.
>
> At 51, Adrienne gave birth to twins.
>
> According to IMDB, Adrienne's bust is a 34DD.

And her waist is a 56.

Mason Barge

Jul 15, 2008, 7:42:54 PM7/15/08

"Anim8rFSK" <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote in message

I'll go with Carnivale. How I wish they had done what Lost has done,
instead of wallowing around in some of those inpenetrable arcs.

charley

Jul 15, 2008, 9:10:08 PM7/15/08
On Jul 15, 7:28 pm, Agent Smith <agent-sm...@two-blocks-on-your-
left.com> wrote:

Waist or chest?

syvyn11

Jul 15, 2008, 9:13:26 PM7/15/08

"Taylor" <lukeb...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Adrienne Barbeau from "Maude": 'Memba Her?!
> Posted Jul 15th 2008 2:30PM by TMZ Staff
>
> In the '70s, Adrienne Barbeau became famous for playing Bea Arthur's
> divorced daughter Carol on "Maude." Later, she starred in '80s horror
> films like "The Fog," "Creepshow" and "Swamp Thing." Guess what she
> looks like now!

ah yes, swamp thing, I remember that day well. It was the day I became a
man.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!

2nz

Jul 15, 2008, 9:28:40 PM7/15/08

During a Tom Hanks appearance on Letterman, Dave asked Tom what he'd
been up to lately. Tom said he'd been watching movies.
When Dave asked, "What kind of movies?", Tom said, "Anything with
Adrienne Barbeau".

mc

Jul 16, 2008, 9:28:52 AM7/16/08
On Jul 15, 5:54 pm, jayembee <jayembeenos...@snurcher.com> wrote:
> "Mason Barge" <masonba...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > "Taylor" <lukebenw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Adrienne Barbeau from "Maude": 'Memba Her?!
>
> You really need to find people who've actually been out of the
> public eye. Barbeau was a regular on HBO's CARNIVALE just about
> four years ago.
>
> > She looks good, better than I would have expected.
>
> I think she looks better now than when she was in her prime.
> On CARNIVALE, she looked a bit weathered, but that just made
> her more gorgeous.

LOVED her in Carnivale. Loved everyone in it.

mc

Buddy from Brooklyn

Jul 16, 2008, 9:56:27 AM7/16/08
And she has a good voice in that chest, as well. She played the part of
Rizzo in the original Off Broadway & Broadway productions of Grease. Saw
both and she was very good. As well, we took notice of her ample endowment
IMMEDIATELY. They were so much "larger than life". Then she showed up on
Maude and I was suprised that we never saw her in any musical roles.

--
Buddy
from Brooklyn

"Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we
accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory
identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost
a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest,
revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither
maintain nor deserve freedom for long."
- Congressman Ron Paul, August 9, 2004

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying
the cross."
Sinclair Lewis 1935

Pithy and Original

Jul 16, 2008, 1:40:18 PM7/16/08

"Mason Barge" <mason...@comcast.net> wrote in message

I always like to see someone who accepts their age. All this trendy plastic
surgery is making everyone look alike............wierd.

Me

Jul 16, 2008, 4:20:38 PM7/16/08

"Mason Barge" <mason...@comcast.net> wrote in message

She's aged very well. I had the hots for her big time

Pete B

Jul 20, 2008, 10:38:58 PM7/20/08
In article <_MednUTa-OOPq-DV...@comcast.com>,
mason...@comcast.net says...

> I'll go with Carnivale. How I wish they had done what Lost has done,
> instead of wallowing around in some of those inpenetrable arcs.

Ah, you'd prefer no story instead ;)

Sydney Gondomer

Jul 23, 2008, 2:52:34 PM7/23/08

Now she was one hell of a superwoman for sure! :-) Having her own
genetic kids at 51?

Ninety percent of females egg factories dry up long before then.

Join this incredible Barack Obama support group now!