ONE NET

annoyed

Jan 23, 2001, 2:29:17 AM1/23/01
I am not receiving posts once again *sigh* is it only One Net???

annoyed

---
"The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from
those who are still undecided" ~ Casey Stengal

John Hourigan

Jan 23, 2001, 3:06:12 AM1/23/01
We're with One Net and having no troubles here...

John.

"annoyed" <thyla...@one.net.au> wrote in message

annoyed

Jan 23, 2001, 4:35:32 AM1/23/01
Thanks for the protocol fix up :)

aus.rail is the only one thats working for me

Chris Garvey

Jan 23, 2001, 5:35:04 AM1/23/01
In aus.personals annoyed <thyla...@one.net.au> wrote:
: I am not receiving posts once again *sigh* is it only One Net???

I think they have trouble getting good staff.

: annoyed

: ---

--
>:)(:<

I am shallow, can I help it if revelation came easy?