Have we learned NOTHING from old Tom and Jerry Cartoons?

BooDan's Cajun Pudding

Feb 25, 2001, 10:22:53 PM2/25/01
A mousetrap cannot possibly be made better when increasingly better
mouses continue to evolve. In this day and age of cutthroat
competititiveness, how might we address this issue? The mouses are simply
getting smarter, while the basic concept of the mousetrap has not kept pace.
That's probably why there are so many mouses running around. OK, gotta pee.
Bye.

With Servers In California, Texas And Virginia - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Dave Zero

Feb 25, 2001, 10:36:15 PM2/25/01

> From: "BooDan's Cajun Pudding" <boodan@the bayou.m30w>

> A mousetrap cannot possibly be made better when increasingly better
> mouses continue to evolve. In this day and age of cutthroat
> competititiveness, how might we address this issue? The mouses are simply
> getting smarter, while the basic concept of the mousetrap has not kept pace.
> That's probably why there are so many mouses running around. OK, gotta pee.
> Bye.

Mouses?

dZ

His Holiness, Raoul Xemblinosky

Feb 25, 2001, 11:00:56 PM2/25/01

What's up with those one-word responses, Dave? Mheh heh heh m heh.

Optional Identity

Feb 25, 2001, 11:05:50 PM2/25/01
According to the old (pre-meow) calendar, on Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:36:15
-0800, the Troll Dave Zero <dave...@mindspring.com> Expectorated this
obviously gratuitous attention seeking statement into the aethyr of
alt.usenet.kooks :

I hates meeces to pieces!!!
--

Optional Identity

Insane Cross-Poster: MEOW!
Another Fine Post from the Petitmorte Family of Fine Posters,
Hace you had your little death today?
N'est ce pas?
http://www.petitmorte.net/castle.shtml (The Saga Continues)
Skepticult Rank: Colonel
Skepticult Serial Number: 321-29337-833
I am a lamer! And a lunkhead!

Pete Dragon

Feb 25, 2001, 11:27:20 PM2/25/01
Yeah, the next thing you tell me is that you can use a cat whisker as a
guitar string. "c-ccc-cc--cccc-CRAMBONE!!!"

BooDan's Cajun Pudding <boodan@the bayou.m30w> wrote in message

Dean Humphries

Feb 25, 2001, 11:39:39 PM2/25/01

Snuh?

--

http://www.geocities.com/buhsnuh

THE
____ ___ ___ ____ __ ____ ____
|| ||\\//|| || \\ || || \\ ||
||== || \/ || ||_// || ||_// ||==
||___ || || || || || \\ ||___

OF

___ ___ ___ ___
/\__\ /\ \ /\ \ /\ \
/:/ _/_ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \
/:/ /\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \
/:/ /::\ \ _____\:\ \ ___ \:\ \ ___ /::\ \
/:/_/:/\:\__\ /::::::::\__\ /\ \ \:\__\ /\ /:/\:\__\
\:\/:/ /:/ / \:\~~\~~\/__/ \:\ \ /:/ / \:\/:/ \/__/
\::/ /:/ / \:\ \ \:\ /:/ / \::/__/
\/_/:/ / \:\ \ \:\/:/ / \:\ \
/:/ / \:\__\ \::/ / \:\__\
\/__/ \/__/ \/__/ \/__/

+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+-+-+
|S|a|y| |D|u|h| |t|o| |S|n|u|h|
+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+-+-+

Dr. Richard Silverł SPAMNEENERS CLUB Member
england.chat top poster for July, 2000
Sabu424's The Good Guys List member

From: en_mog <en_...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.tv.simpsons
Subject: Goodbye :-)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:05:45 -0500

If I have any integrity at all, I must leave. I welcome others
to do so as well if they refuse to be led by a group of
unthinking drones that are stuck in such a mindnumbingly
predictable pattern of
snuh/attack/snuh/attack/penises/attack/snuh/rectum/attack/.

From: TGOS <tg...@spamcop.net>
Newsgroups: alt.hentai.sailor-moon
Subject: Re: Great Newsgroup!
Date: 27 Nov 2000 02:23:19 -0600

Nobody can control the snuh.

Ready to create a new newsgroup?
Everything you need is here:

http://www.dw.net/~scottzf/hamish_mcsnetter/index.html

pleace add to yuor lits: snuh music
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/49/tinc_project.html

this has been another unique, handcrafted and thoughtful psot from the
Snuh family of fine psoters.

BooDan's Cajun Pudding

Feb 26, 2001, 1:02:38 AM2/26/01

"Dave Zero" <dave...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
A-hem, why yes. For every mouse dumb enough to get caught in an antiquated
trap, there are at least ten other mouses in your house. In the case of more
than one house, say nine on a street, that could mean at least ninety mouses
in that particular row of hice. Understand?

BooDan's Cajun Pudding

Feb 26, 2001, 1:14:13 AM2/26/01

"Pete Dragon" <worldja...@yahoo.com> committed the unpardonable act of
responding at the top of a post in message

<----------------------------------------*

> BooDan's Cajun Pudding <boodan@the bayou.m30w> wrote in message
> > A mousetrap cannot possibly be made better when increasingly better
> > mouses continue to evolve. In this day and age of cutthroat
> > competititiveness, how might we address this issue? The mouses are
simply
> > getting smarter, while the basic concept of the mousetrap has not kept
> pace.
> > That's probably why there are so many mouses running around. OK, gotta
> pee.
> > Bye.

Here in these parts it's "papa ooo meow meow oh oh oh oh...."

Dave Zero

Feb 26, 2001, 11:15:27 AM2/26/01

> From: "His Holiness, Raoul Xemblinosky" <alco...@bungmunch.com>

First, there's always the "When in Rome" defense.

Second, I told you back a month ago I was in hot pursuit of my Masters
degree in the Arts of Hypocrisy. Now I can forward this post to my professor
for extra credit.

See I used to be in the Bioulogy department but I couldn't abide the cruelty
they showed to the mouses.

dZ

Dave Zero

Feb 26, 2001, 11:16:25 AM2/26/01

> From: Optional Identity <Troll4U...@meow.com>

>> Mouses?
>>

>> dZ
>
> I hates meeces to pieces!!!

What about mooses?

dZ

Dave Zero

Feb 26, 2001, 11:24:29 AM2/26/01

> From: "BooDan's Cajun Pudding" <doo...@thebayou.m30w>

>> Mouses?
>>

> A-hem, why yes. For every mouse dumb enough to get caught in an antiquated
> trap, there are at least ten other mouses in your house. In the case of more
> than one house, say nine on a street, that could mean at least ninety mouses
> in that particular row of hice. Understand?

That's gonna take a little while for me to work my head around. Mind if I
pour myself a tall cold drink? Jack Daniels and Coke on the rocks is my
flavor; only problem lately is that the freezer's been set a little too
cold.

See I like a drink with lots of ice in it to keep it cool, but that
freezer's so damn cold I can't get anything out of the ice tracy. I have to
reach in with a chisel and dig each individual ouse out of the tray. Only
after prolonged work at this can I acquire a proper amount of ice.

dZ

Dave Zero

Feb 26, 2001, 11:35:01 AM2/26/01

> From: i need new boots <joe...@rcn.com>

>>> Mouses?
>>
>> What's up with those one-word responses, Dave? Mheh heh heh m heh.
>

> but what's puzzling dave is just the nature of your game.

I rode a tank, held a general's rank, while the blitzkrieg raged.

dZ

KILL COURTNEY LOVE

Feb 26, 2001, 2:08:24 PM2/26/01
Dave Zero wrote:

Meeces!

--

From the makers of Snuh Music!:
High-C - Death By Strangulation mix by TINC Project:

Play All in Hi-Fi Mode. Loud. On Shitty Speakers.
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Rappin' Gortician
http://www.mp3.com/highc

Optional Identity

Feb 26, 2001, 5:00:22 PM2/26/01
According to the old (pre-meow) calendar, on Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:16:25

-0800, the Troll Dave Zero <dave...@mindspring.com> Expectorated this
obviously gratuitous attention seeking statement into the aethyr of
alt.usenet.kooks :

Mooses is cool!

>dZ

spo...@petitmorte.net

Feb 26, 2001, 9:43:18 PM2/26/01
In <B6BFC11E.38316%dave...@mindspring.com>, in alt.usenet.kooks, Dave
Zero <dave...@mindspring.com> typed:

I hates meeces to pieces!

thanxbye

--
=
(-'-)

BooDan's Cajun Pudding

Feb 26, 2001, 10:37:34 PM2/26/01

"Dave Zero" <dave...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
I sympathise with you, and lately I've forgone visits to the ice tray in
favor of microwaving my rum and cokes. Fact is I have such a hard time
deciding whether to have them hot or cold, I usually end up rolling a douse.

Tubby Chubbs

Feb 27, 2001, 1:30:23 AM2/27/01
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:05:50 +1100, Optional Identity
<Troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:

> According to the old (pre-meow) calendar, on Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:36:15
> -0800, the Troll Dave Zero <dave...@mindspring.com> Expectorated this
> obviously gratuitous attention seeking statement into the aethyr of
> alt.usenet.kooks :
>

> >> From: "BooDan's Cajun Pudding" <boodan@the bayou.m30w>
> >>
> >> A mousetrap cannot possibly be made better when increasingly better
> >> mouses continue to evolve. In this day and age of cutthroat
> >> competititiveness, how might we address this issue? The mouses are simply
> >> getting smarter, while the basic concept of the mousetrap has not kept pace.
> >> That's probably why there are so many mouses running around. OK, gotta pee.
> >> Bye.
> >>

> >Mouses?
> >

> >dZ
>
> I hates meeces to pieces!!!

haHA! I didn't think anybody would remember this.

--
Simon sez, Dry Up!

spo...@petitmorte.net

Feb 27, 2001, 11:10:49 PM2/27/01
In <3a9b4952...@news.alt.net>, in alt.usenet.kooks,
noti...@myhouse.pza (Tubby Chubbs) typed:

Oh man! Oggie Doggie, Daddy Doggie, Snagglepuss, Snoop... it's been more
than 30 years... what the hell was the name of the cat that said that?

Tubby Chubbs

Feb 28, 2001, 1:45:59 AM2/28/01
On 28 Feb 2001 04:10:49 GMT, spo...@petitmorte.net wrote:

> In <3a9b4952...@news.alt.net>, in alt.usenet.kooks,
> noti...@myhouse.pza (Tubby Chubbs) typed:
>
> >On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:05:50 +1100, Optional Identity
> ><Troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:
> >
> >> According to the old (pre-meow) calendar, on Sun, 25 Feb 2001
> >> 19:36:15 -0800, the Troll Dave Zero <dave...@mindspring.com>
> >> Expectorated this obviously gratuitous attention seeking statement
> >> into the aethyr of alt.usenet.kooks :

> >> I hates meeces to pieces!!!
> >>
> >haHA! I didn't think anybody would remember this.
>
> Oh man! Oggie Doggie, Daddy Doggie, Snagglepuss, Snoop... it's been more
> than 30 years... what the hell was the name of the cat that said that?

That was Mr.Jinx from Pixie and Dixie!