Re: Allah Hallows' Eve /his/ Birthday Party in Ten (10) Days

David Dalton

Oct 21, 2022, 7:54:45 PM10/21/22
In article <82b5be03-0a20-44d5...@googlegroups.com>,
Doctor Denkenstein <DoctorDe...@aol.com> wrote on
alt.religion.druid:

> Allah Hallows' Eve /his/ Birthday Party in Ten (10) Days

Ha, "Allah Hallows' Eve", good wordplay, Gary.

But the sacred black stone might represent new (dark) moon
and the nearest new (dark) moon to Hallowe'en is coming
up in slightly less than half a week, and I am making
another new age instigation attempt which I will describe
on the thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon"
on alt.religion.druid , so check that if you notice effects
(such as improved marital sexual compatibility for many).

Is the Islamic new year at a new moon? If so, perhaps
a new moon is an auspicious time for a new age to begin.

"Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to find
herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)